Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) I_vote_lcapPossible Mission? (Zenke Only) I_voting_barPossible Mission? (Zenke Only) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) I_vote_lcapPossible Mission? (Zenke Only) I_voting_barPossible Mission? (Zenke Only) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Possible Mission? (Zenke Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Empty
PostSubject: Possible Mission? (Zenke Only)   Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Nick waited for Seras and Jun to leave the city before locking up his apartment tight. And closing the curtains and everything else. No one else was watching. His apartment was actually more of a penthouse, mostly because the owner didn't want to get on his bad side. Not having to pay for it was nice too. Fear was such a powerful weapon/tool.

He got out his crystal ball like thing that allowed him to call Helena whenever he wished. And he did just that. When she appeared, you could almost see the dog ears and tail. "Helena! So good to see you again! Um...the Coalition came by for a speech. One was a vampire. After a small fight, everything got cleared up and I was offered a job with them. But my loyalty is to you! But I was also thinking maybe I could spy on them for you? Or something? I gave them a 'I'll think about it but don't count on it' answer...Oh, and I also learned a new trick!"

The werewolf was almost hyper...which was odd for him. It's been months since he last saw the Sinner, so he hoped she didn't forget about him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mission? (Zenke Only)   Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Helena was out and about taking care of business in the human world, and by that, she was slaughtering some innocents from shear bordom, When she felt a resonating pulse in the back of her mind, calling her towards one of her crystals. There was only one in use right now, and that was the one given to Nick, her little wolf puppy-boy. Helena smiled with delight that he hadn't forgotten about his alpha and dropped the dismembered limb of her current victim to the ground. She began using the speed step Ranzig (the sinner shunpo that orange made up) or what ever it was that the former king of hell had though her.

It was a useful move one that complimented her speed, and she crossed the distance in less than an hour using it. it was dusk when she arrived, and the cloaked figure slipped into nicks building from a balcony window. She did see someone but the person didn't notice her, and she refrained from killing him. She did love to kill but drawing attention to Nicks home would cause her cuddle wolf problems.

When she entered she was greeted by a happy boy who began to explain everything that happened to him during the day. Helena Listened quietly and then smiled. "Its good to see you too, nick." She said patting his head, as she considered his idea. "A spy within the human organization would be benifitial. If you think your up for it, I'd like you to join. Just dont get caught, I dont want to have to kill hundreds of people just to save you." She said, sounding more concerned than one would think a deranged killer could be.

"On second though, i'd love to do that." She laughed and continued. "So whats this new trick you learned? I'd love to see."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mission? (Zenke Only)   Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Nick chuckled as he snuggled a little bit into her hand. "I'm not stupid. I won't get caught until you invade them. Or whatever your plans are. I'll be in a good position to sabatoge them if necessary. I'm sure you can find other uses for me while I'm in their employ. They're based in New York City, so travelling will be difficult for me. But I'll manage..." Not to mention he wasn't all that weak. His grin widened when she asked to see his new trick.

He held out his hand as bone started to exit it. It was pointed at both ends, the the end facing the bottom branched out into several points to stand on its own. Nick moved his hand away, the bone shifting out of his flesh. His "wound" healed instantly. He had just made and bone spike sticking straight up and standing on its own. "I can manipulate my bones and create spikes and stuff. And reabsorb it too." He put his hand on the spike and it was reabsorbed, even breaking in half and still went straight back into his body. It also reabsorbed 75% of the energy it took to make the thing. Nick was quite proud of himself. He had one last question before she left though. "How soon do you want me to infiltrate them?"

(OOC: This was meant to be a really short thread.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mission? (Zenke Only)   Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Helena nodded. "Thats good. I might be evil, but i'm not heartless. I'd be sad if something happened to you. As for sabotage, I know one job you could do while there. Learn as much as possible about their defense and surveilance systems, electricity sources, response teams." Helena took a pause, to think about the future attacks.

" I'm not sure what the queen has planned for us, but the new king of hueco mundo is up to something. I don't know my father all that well but i believe he'll go for the humans first, but I could be wrong. Either way i'll probably share what intel you can get with him." she said.

When he showed her his bone manipulation ability she smiled brighly and hugged him. "I'm so proud of you, I guess I dont have to worry about you then. But just remember the crystal if you get into trouble." She said, starting to head for the door. He asked her one last thing. "Take a few days to yourself, get ready, and kill if you need to because it wont be safe to do so in their homebase. Jumping right in might raise suspicion considering the answer you gave them. Take care nick." She said, before vanishing out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mission? (Zenke Only)   Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Nick nodded. He was certainly going to do that. The Coalition wasn't stupid, they'll probably have lots of tricks up their sleeve. He also enjoyed the hug. "At least not very much. Like I said, I'm not dull. I'll be careful, I'll probably head over there in two to three months. But also consider another week for me to get used to the area. No two places have same scent, sounds, and sights. You be careful too, remember if you need me, don't hesitate to stop by!" He waved his own good bye.

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mission? (Zenke Only)   Possible Mission? (Zenke Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Mission? (Zenke Only)
Page 1 of 1