Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sinners and saints. I_vote_lcapSinners and saints. I_voting_barSinners and saints. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sinners and saints. I_vote_lcapSinners and saints. I_voting_barSinners and saints. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sinners and saints. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sinners and saints. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sinners and saints. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sinners and saints. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sinners and saints. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sinners and saints. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sinners and saints. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sinners and saints. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sinners and saints. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sinners and saints. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sinners and saints. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sinners and saints.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sinners and saints. Empty
PostSubject: Sinners and saints.   Sinners and saints. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:13 am

Hell is a lovely place, any time of your. especially On the second level of hell, with its large bodies of water and giant stone water lillies. Helena made this place her domain, And once she tried very hard to keep people out. now though she wasn't so bothered about it. She let people come and go as they pleased, and anyone who messed with her recieved an express ticket to the lowest Level of hell.

She was sitting on a stone water Lillie, her legs dangling in the water as she stared up into the sky, or what ever the hell that was up above her. Her cloak, the gift she'd recieved from the great lord nin before he went missing, lay across a leaf safe from the water. Her wings were completely supressed, and at that very moment she was trying to do the same with her scales, although she was having trouble.

She was comfortable enough that she wouldn't hear or feel anyone approach as she drifted off into her own little world filled with blood and death and excitement.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Sinners and saints.   Sinners and saints. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:33 am

Xull entered hell and began to make his way back to the lower levels of hell and spots on the second level of hell the water area with the graves of the falling hell graud and stone lilly's, spotted a lady like creator by the water on one of the stone Lillys xull formed a set of metal like wings not movible but just to angle himself and xull aimed and drove with a gaint Crash and boom, duist clow explodes out from were Xull dirved into the side of on the hell grauds graves.

Xull emergaes form the rubble of the half destoryed wall and jumps to the lilly pad next to the one the woman thing is on and looks unsure of who or what she is but the cloack reminds him of his lost master. Xull now intergued by the lady-like creator moved to the egde of his still not saying anything, any thing s hould the woman look back Xull would look else were trying to make it look like he not interested in the woman.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sinners and saints.   Sinners and saints. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:47 am

Helena felt the pressense of the newcomer, although she ignored him until he slammed into the ground behind her with a crash. She tilted her head towards him, although she couldn't actually see him fully until he was standing on the other stone lilly. She returned her gaze up to the sky, splashing her legs around in the water.

She could feel him watching, and she glanced over and he looked away. He was a big, big man. She'd never met him before though. She continued to splash her legs about as she lay humming under her breath. Eventually she spoke without looking at him. "I can feel your eyes watching me, Sinner. If your contemplating raping me, I'll warn you to think again." She said. She was smaller than him, but Just like in hueco mundo, in hell size means nothing.

"Well, speak up, or are you shy? You must be here for something." She looked over at him and smiled, bearing sharp fangs. "I don't bite... Much."
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Sinners and saints.   Sinners and saints. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:04 am

Xull looked all round picked up a bloder for the wall he distoryed he helded it off the ground only covering his face,
he muttered something, unclear to what he had said himself Xull flug the bloder along the water like a skippiung stone ti went on bouncing for some time Xull didnt thign it would work .
" i...um Xull*tapping his chest * ..me um not harm ... *Xull pauses for amoment to collect words he knew* wondered cloake form remebers me of my master Lord Nin..wondered if knew he were was?...*xull twisted to add to his question,and couriousidy* i hm am Sin of Avarice *Xull bows * umm you?
"*point to the lady-thing and twiested his mask to the side of his face hell was the onyl place he didnt fear taking off his mask relaving his scared but young looking face with aztec tattos all over his face.
Xull now cravering into the rock wiht his figure like a clhild playing in the sand byself self looking longing oat other kids playing wiht out him.
he await her replys to his questions
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sinners and saints.   Sinners and saints. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:38 am

She seen him pick up the boulder and prepare to throw it. She was ready for an attack, but he skipped it across the water instead. She continued to watch him as he spoke, letting her know he meant no harm. Well, he seemed a little dull but he was smarter than the average sinner atleast. That atleast was a good sign. She considered weather or not she could use him.

She sat up and yawned, streaching her arms into the air. "little sinner, little saint, our great lord is gone. Dead or just abondoned us. Atleast we can be content that Lilith is the queen, there are far worse candidates for leadership." She said. She continued to streach and flex her shoulders, pulled her legs out of the water and stood. She looked at Xull as he carved etchings into the rock lilly.

"I am The horseman of pestilence, little sin. Or horsewoman, although I dont understand my title. I dont own a horse. I am curious though, Xull.." She practically purred his name, teasing him. "Your powers are somewhat interesting. Would you care to have a friendly 'spar' with me?" She didn't really give him a choice as three spikes of crystal formed in the air and shot towards xull.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Sinners and saints.   Sinners and saints. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:01 am

Xull stood up as the woman thing explained that his master was gone,and there was a queen instead, he never knew this he had spent some much time in the world of the living he had wonder why his master stopped calling on him for meetings and borad games, he never liked playing them since never understood the ruels and end uop get angery and shamshing the table that hosted the games.

she as ask him for a spar he was unsure of what it was but knew only second later as three foot long thudded into his chest xull fell over like a cardboard cut out falling with a gust of wind playing this game was what he was good at.the wince and wrighting in pain playing along although none even priced his skin like a lighting blot hit Xull was standign back up holding all the Crystal crushing them in his hands .
Xull shot Three spikes at bala speed form either hand and formed spikes elongating form skeletal structured suck as rip spine back of rip cage shoulder blades forearms knees but not his feet he like his boot it was hard to get a size 19 boots. and await his new friends next attack.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sinners and saints.   Sinners and saints. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:11 pm

The three spikes hit home and Xull fell over dramatically as if she'd killed him. She expected more, so when he stood back up she clapped her hands,"Bravo, you'd make a fine actor." She said. Xull launced 6 spikes of metal at her and Helena twirled, flinging up two shields of crystal as she did. The metal punched into the crystal shields and they fell to into the water to sink to the bottom. Helena smiled.

She looked at xull who was now covered in long spikes from head to ankle. Well, going in close would not be a good idea at this very moment, but Helena didn't need to be close to hurt him. She Extended her wings and flapped backwards as two large crysals, a foot thick and 10 foot long each, shot at Xull. the heads on both were that of raoring dragons, their maws filled with razor sharp teeth. if either one hit, a second spike would lance out of the middle of the dragons mouth at xull.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Sinners and saints.   Sinners and saints. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Xull seeing the guirl things wings as syhe flew up and fired to huge spike with dragon like faces on them Xull, Eyes changed he was not longer the dular who barel knew how to speak or act, he was in battle mode.
he had the spike in his cheast elongate and sopike on his arms to from armor plating he side stepped one use his right forearm to make sure it missed he attemted the seem with the second one only he was to slow the dragon mouth went to bite down Xul tried to block its bite by extending the armor around the arm in a shield but is wasn't working the shield was bending under the pressure, then a spike shot from the maw of the dragon into the shied in the dragon mouth as he lower his arm and bent backwards to avoid the spike hitting his chest , the shield broke and the spike shot out 3 foot
,xull complete a backflip but as in slow motation. he fromed his onw wings* he could never fly but it might confuse the other when he fromed them * he refromed the spikes on both his arms again. Xull wings were of bried like texture but metal , freather like spikes that wouldnt not do much damage but just to destreact enemy but blowing up infornt of them rain matel shades that twinkicaled

, he shot six of these fethers at the girl-thing , then shot this truely powerful spikes from his chest these spikes were extra dence but flew fast bala doing creo like damge he shot three of these spikes and regrew the one he fired and moved to the center of his stone lillypad .
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sinners and saints.   Sinners and saints. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:36 am

Helena watched him handle her attacks well enough. He was a decently strong sinner, although he wasn't quite on her level yet. That gave her plently of room to breath. She was expecting the feathers to try slice her up but one exploded in her face and distracted her, allowing Xull to catch her off guard. She looked just in time to parry the first 2, the third punched through her scales into her lung.

Helena looked at the spike, at Xull, then laughed. She ripped it out and threw it to the side. "That would probably kill me if I needed to breath." Her speach was a little shallower and she gurgled from the puntured lung. But she wasn't going to die from that. She was only breathing so she could speak. She felt like she needed to repay him in kind.

Helena summoned up 5 long spears of crystal, and launched them at Xull's chest at full speed. Metal skin or no, they were sharp as hell, they'd punch through if they hit. She called up to larger ones and Shattered them. The shattered peices began to revolve around her, slowly picking up speed until she was surrounded in a 10 foot area of Crystal. She lunged at Xull to attack with her wings an the crystal kept a perfect orb around her.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Sinners and saints.   Sinners and saints. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Xull smacked his own head for forgetting sinners dont need to breath. when he finished realising, and noticed there were spears coming to wards him as well as a crystal orb of shareds that protected the woman-thing as she flew stright to him. he caught two only counting 3 but there were another two tuds in his chest. arch backwards with the force of them to anyone he would look dead.

Xull get his rip cage to cut of the external piece of the cyristal as he jump back he forces out the internal part of those that had priced his inter body.Xull thinks to himself
" what should i do here? humm orb of crystal ?hmm this is a prediciment...that could work.. if i coat my dagger in matel and everythign they hit the orb the expolde it metal spikes about 4 inches long"
Xull draws his dagger connect them to his hell chain but his metrings streghtend to Zan strenght and cover them in his metal, Xull begins to spin his chain now with the daggers on the end, this cshould give him and abitlity to reach her orb now. Xull using his wings to given himself a little more speed in the air.all the wild his winds getting smaller when spinnthe daggers before attack cliping his wings to get his daggers coated with stopping them spinning.

Xull lets them fire spining faster just before releasing them to try get close to bala speed strikes he fireds bith at the start them , left ,right,left ,right up the middle and form left to right , he then jumped back up the rubble to the top of the wall beside were he damaged it , all the while spining the daggers wait for the counter attack and trying to keep 20 ft between him and her.

xull stops and retruns to he normal form puts his daggers away. and speaks"this is boring me i am done"
and xull jumps into the water and contiunes on his way to the lowest lvl of hell and sits outside the fosteresst of his master awaiting his return.

TREAD END.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinners and saints.   Sinners and saints. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinners and saints.
Page 1 of 1