Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sinners Penalty I_vote_lcapSinners Penalty I_voting_barSinners Penalty I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sinners Penalty I_vote_lcapSinners Penalty I_voting_barSinners Penalty I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sinners Penalty Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sinners Penalty Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sinners Penalty Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sinners Penalty Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sinners Penalty Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sinners Penalty Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sinners Penalty Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sinners Penalty Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sinners Penalty Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sinners Penalty Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sinners Penalty Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sinners Penalty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:19 pm

When a Shinigami becomes a potential danger to other Shinigami and Soul Society, that Shinigami is brought to the Nest of Maggots for imprisonment. That was what Kurama was told centuries ago when he was condemned as the bandit Youko Kurama. How many years has passed since he had seen these walls; the walls that took away all of his sanity, before he was executed all those years ago. Tormented with guilt from what he had done and fear of losing the one he loved dearly, the fox sat in the corner of the cell with his knees towards his chest and his head on top of his knees. Dull eyes stared blankly at the wall; the once fierce shinigami now only a shell of what he used to be. His vibrant crimson red hair was always nicely kept; it was now a mess and slightly tangled in some areas. His long puffy tail that wrapped around his body was covered in dirt so much so that the white area looked grey. Dark circles were now under the fox’s green eyes, due to lack of sleep; after what he had done, the fox found it rather difficult to sleep. One of his greatest fears was to return to this miserable cell; it was simply ironic that as soon as he let his guard down that he would have returned. However though it was a place he wished he was never in; he was more afraid of what his captain was going to say.

After what had happened with Jun, Kurama had blacked out; the next thing he remembered was then waking up in a cell and being told what had happened. It was like a nightmare becoming reality; at first it was hard for him to believe it, but after he accepted the truth was when he suddenly began to crumble. “What have I done?” he asked himself countless times. “What have I done? How could I be so blind to have lost all?” the fox couldn’t bear to even imagine what his captain would say… what Jensen would say… Parius… “Where was I?” he continued to question himself. “Spoiling everything you have ever worked for…” answered a dark cold voice at the back of his head. Closing his eyes the fox tried to block out the dark thoughts that his mind was inflicting upon him. “I dare you to hide yourself away, you know that all you can do now is escape!” said the voice again. “Stop it… where are you?” he finally asked finding himself going mad. “where am i? I’m in front of you…” said the voice. The voice shocked the already frantic shinigami causing him to lift his head up and encounter a mirror. A reflection stared back at him, but it was not what one would be expecting. His silver headed self-stared coldly back at him; emerald green eyes widened and suddenly there was a crashing sound.

Huffing and puffing, Kurama was now curled up against the wall like a wounded animal; the mirror was completely shattered. Everything was quiet; everything was now silent besides the sound of his breathing. Upon realizing that it was only a mirror, the fox returned to his first position wrapping his tail once again around his body. Resting his head on his knees, the fox once again tried to sleep and escape the hellish nightmare he created…
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:24 am

It was about time. Riku had been dreading this since he locked Kurama up. Youko, Kurama's inner "sinner," raped his great nephew. And he was too late to stop it. That was the most hatred he had ever felt. But he was able to restrain himself after the battle was done. He was able to restrain himself...barely. Jun is a relative, and NO ONE messes with the Tomoshibis!

When the short five foot four blonde reached the cell, unarmed, he saw the red head curled up with glass and a broken mirrior. This man also had a crush on him. He was indifferent about that issue, he doesn't really know his own sexuality. That brought up another issue that would need to be addressed. Gulping, Riku spoke. "Kurama." He really didn't know what the hell to say after that...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:04 pm

(happy friday the thirteenth)

Darkness…. Darkness… all he could see was darkness… but in the depths of the dark, one big tree stood tall. It looked dried up, dead and twisted. Kurama knew this plant well; it was called the hollow of death a plant summoned from the pits of hell. For a moment the tree just stood there, but as time passed the tree opened up letting a voice echo through the hellish vortex. “In the Dark side of the Gardens, There is so much you find. The only thing you have to lose, Is a little of your mind.” It sang as it swallowed up the fox. Blood and the smell of decay filled the red heads senses as he traveled within the tree. The voice singing ever so loudly the deeper he went till finally he landed in a pool of blood. “Come play in my Garden.” Finished the women singing and ending with a frantic scream “Kurama!”

Waking up from his nightmare, his head flew up rather quickly at the familiar sound of his captain’s voice. Fearful green eyes stared back at his captain for brief second before painfully tearing them away. His heart began to quickly pick up pace, he couldn’t believe that the person he had prohibit feelings for was right here standing before him. His throat felt strangely dry as an uneasy feeling sank down his gut; how could he dare face his captain after what he did to him, his relative, his friends… “Ca-captain…” he began slowly; though he felt as if he didn’t even have the right to even call him that anymore. The fox looked to have a very calm pose, but in the inside his heart was beating ever so loudly so much so that he was afraid that his blonde admirer would have heard it. His ears on the other hand were perched back, making him very submissive and his eyes were facing the floor. For a brief painful moment, everything was quite; not even their breaths were heard. Releasing his breath the fox decided to put an end to the silence and stop postponing the inevitable; he knew his actions were wrong and despite the fact that losing his captain would definitely break him, he was going to take charge for his actions.

“sumimasen, forgive me sir…” he said slowly changing captain into sir seeing as though he was unworthy to address him as captain. “I have… failed to inform you about my… uncontrollable bankai… and its capabilities… I’m a disgrace for being your lieutenant, though I swear I never had the intention of hurting your relative. I accept whatever my punishment may be…” he said keeping his head low, but every so often looking back into his captains eyes. His captain had very interesting eyes which give away how he felt; he could spend hours and hours staring into those eyes, but now he felt as if he didn’t even have the right to look at him. Deep inside him he wanted to blame Jun; it was his mischievousness that caused him to lose the bell in the first place, but he couldn’t. He felt more than disgusted with himself to have done such a thing to the child, but despite what he had to say nothing would unchanged what had happened in the past.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:40 am

It had been a while, since the brown haired man had stepped into the maggots nest. Jensen looked at the door now, unsure weather he should enter. In his right hand he carried a small bell, with attached to a ribbon. It was similar to the one his freind wore before, but it was clean a new and shiny, and the ribbon was whole and undamaged.

Jensen stepped trough his doorway. he'd been dreading this day, the day he went to visit Kurama. Not because he hated kurama, or was angry. But because he was afraid seeing his freind in here would drive him to do something rash, like try to break him out. Jensen reached his freinds cell to find Riku there first. He gave the captain a curt nod.

He was still a little angry that Riku had roughed him up so bad, although he was trying not to hold it against him. Kurama had done something bad, but he didn't do it on perpose. he wasn't in control, and it was jun's fault to begin with, having pulled off the bell when he should have left it alone. Kurama was like family to Jensen, like a brother. And Jensen was not happy about his imprisonment.

When he seen his freind though, lying in the corner, broken and disheveled, he almost lost it. He took a deep breath. He turned to a nearby guard. "Get the key to this cell, now..." he growled, hoping the man would listen. Then he turned to Kurama, held out his hand that clutched the bell. "Kurama, I have something for you." He said, in a soft, kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:35 pm

(OOC: Aki ain't CC yet in this thread. I would say this happened shortly before or after Aki was in jail/released from jail. That ok? Oh, Parry and James will be joining in later if that's alright.)

Riku just listened as he thought about what he was going to say. Then Jensen came in. "Delay that order." Riku glared at Jensen. "Kurama is MY vice-captain, he is under MY jurisdiction. But I am glad you're here. Saves me the trouble of calling for you later. But let me handle this." The blond looked back at Kurama and started.

"I never felt so much hatred before. Not even when I died protecting my younger siblings. You're very lucky I was able to restrain myself. You know what stopped me from finishing you off? The fact this Youko person isn't you. Frankly, I would compare him to an inner hollow that vizards have. Just that you have an actual seal." Riku grinned mischieviously. "Is that an accurate assessment?" If Riku saw a nod or something, some acknowledgement that it was a yes, he would continue. "I could never forgive this Youko for what he did to my kin. I will explain more later. Now let him out. And both of you follow me."

Riku turned to leave. "Oh, Jensen, call your vice-captain, I saw you got one recently in a report. Tell him to meet us at Urahara's training ground thing. Tell him not to worry if there is another person there. Use a hell butterfly." As they exited the Maggot's Nest, Riku spoke some more to Kurama, after recieving not only his zanpakutou, but Kurama's as well. "After this goes through, you and I will be seeing Jun again. I'm sure he would love to see you again after what Youko did to him. I doubt he'll kill you. And even if he tried, I'll stop him. But you should see him." Riku led the group to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:24 pm

(Fine here.)

Keeping his head bowed, he suddenly felt a familiar reitsu; green eyes shut tightly closed, first his captain and now Jensen. He didn’t think this could get any worse; he didn’t want anyone to see him especially like this and after what he did. Riku had yet to answer him and so he was feeling even more nervous as Jensen spoke towards the guard to open the gate; Kurama slightly flinched from the sound of his voice even though he wasn’t growling towards him. The red heads captain immediately spoke up denying Jensen; he seemed very angry though he kept his calm voice. Kurama on the other hand felt as though he was going to have a heart attack; he was still having trouble coping with what had happened and what he had done, and to make matters worse he was afraid of the results.

The captain then turned himself towards Kurama whom was doing everything he could as to not show that he was afraid, he didn’t believe he deserved mercy nor forgiveness; if anything he thought that he deserved death itself. Riku’s words scared deep into his mind as he spoke every pain filled word till he told him the reason why he didn’t kill him. Shooting his head back up to look at his captain, his mouth dropped as he caught sight of his captain’s mischievous grin. He couldn’t believe he was actually seeing his captains beautiful smile after everything that had happened. Looking dumbfounded, the fox slowly nodded towards his captain; he knew he was very intelligent, but for him to catch on without even hearing an explanation from him was quite clever. The captain spoke again and ordered for them to release him; the guards immediately opened the door letting the fox out.

At first the fox was in shock, but as the gate opened he suddenly felt as if he could breathe again. Standing up in an unsteady way, he slightly looked at Jensen feeling very insecure till he heard his kind soft voice. Looking at the man’s hand; his eyes glistened at the sight of the bell. Reaching out for the bell, he suddenly noticed that his hand was slightly bleeding due to breaking the mirror; he didn’t quite well recall how he got hurt, but he paid no heed to it as his trembling hand took hold of the bell. “Arigatō… thank you…” he whispered as he bowed to his friend and then attempted to put it on as he walked after his captain. Lifting up his hair with one hand and attempting to tie the bell in the other he listened to Riku talk to Jensen. He didn’t know that Jensen had got himself a new lieutenant while he was away and so he was a bit curious to meet this person face to face; though deep inside he felt a tad jealous. Keeping his head bowed they exited the nest and he happily received his zanpakutou; though not as happy as Rose was.

The blonde captain soon spoke again saying how they were going to see Jun again; Kurama instantly tensed up as he mentioned the boy. After everything that happened, he was probably the last person Jun would want to see. Opening his mouth to protest, he instantly closed it seeing as though his captain was asking him to do this. “Understood…” he barely whispered loud enough for the two captains to hear.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Jensen narrowed his eyes when Riku told the man to stop. Apparently he liked watching Kurama suffer. Jensen said nothing. Riku began to speak. Jensen listened silently to what he had to say about what had happened. about how angry he'd been with the fox and the reason he didn't kill him. Jensen could only think about what would have happened if he had killed Kurama. The man would never have forgiven Riku. Things really had worked out for the best. sort of.

As soon as Kurama took the bell from jensen's hand he grabbed the fox and pulled him into a hug. He was gentle, but the hug was very similar to the freindly bear hugs he liked to give out. He helped his freind get the bell on when he let him go, and followed after Riku. As they walked he looked at kurama. "I forgive you, by the way. But you should have told me. About youko and Ashen. But forget about that, lets go see what Riku has planned." He clapped Riku on the shouler as he said that. Just to make sure Riku understood that they were still freind.

He did as instructed, wispering his message to Abel Chitose to come to Urahara's training ground. Then he let the butterfly free. That was one good thing that had happened lately, jensen getting a new vc, and a chitose at that. The slow building anger was starting to subside finally now that Kurama was free and safe. Looking back he felt pretty sorry for his training partners, especially the training dummies.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:23 pm

As Jensen patted his shoulder, Riku spoke. "Never doubt me. I saw that glare. Kurama is a friend after all. But he's one with something dangerious. I don't want him to be kicked out like the vizards because of Youko. But at the same time, I don't want to seal his maximum power. I'm ALWAYS there for my friends and always will figure out a way." Riku then went on as Jensen called his vice-captain. As they reached the entrance, Riku led the group inside, where the VC of Squad 5 awaited. Once everyone was gathered, Riku spoke again.

"I'm sure an Inner Sinner is different from an inner hollow, but I'm sure it'll work the same way. To put it bluntly, Kurama, you will fight Youko in your inner world. Vice-Captain Garuda and I will initiate the spell, but he will keep it active. You'll have about forty-five minutes to an hour to do it. Or both of us will seal Youko permanently. Which will limit your power I'm sure. That is something I hope to avoid, but I'm sure you've heard my reasons why this must be done. I don't want a repeat of that incident, nor do I want you kicked out. It will be up to you to permanently kill his desire to be free, up to you to garuntee his cooperation no matter what. Up to you to fully control him. While you're doing that, your body will go insane. Jensen, me, and Jensen's Vice-captain will stall with everything we have. This spell that Garuda and I will be using is not in textbooks or records. At least not here in Soul Society. She's been dead for over fifty years and she's still teaching and showing me new tricks. There is a part of it that Kurama does need though."

The blond took out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to Kurama. "Once Youko is on the ground, done, use this incantation and spell. It will bind him forever and still allow you to access his power. But you will be in complete control. Memorize it quickly. I'd like to have this done ASAP. Luckily, that little bit doesn't need high kido proficientcy, as it's basically using three people to bind him and keep him a caged animal. Though there is a freer version. The choice is yours of which one to use. With this, there will be no need for your seal. Questions?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:16 am

Abel was sitting in his quarters, when a Hell Butterfly cam to him, with a message from Jensen. Go to Urahara's training grounds, ASAP. Abel got up, and put on his usual, though custom outfit. He left, and Shunpo'ed to where he needed to go. He didn't know what was going on, but it seemed important, and he he was going to find out why.

Abel got there, before everyone else, apparently. He sat on a rock, and waited, patiently. Another one showed up, but Abel kept his mouth shut. That's When captain Riku, and Jensen walked in, with a red haired man. Abel squinted a bit, trying to get a look. He didn't recognize him, but he shrugged. Riku went on to explain what was happening. Abel spoke up. "I see. Something similar to a Vizard training session, huh?" I guess we will see what Parius had to go through, then. Abel thought, getting up. He walked over, and stood next to his Captain, waiting for the next move.

(OOC- In case you need to see Abel's custom uniform)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
james
james

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:56 am

Garuda had received a message from Riku-taicho regarding a possible lashing-out of Kurama's "Hollow", for lack of a better term. In truth, it was a Sinner waiting to get out. At the present moment, Garuda was already tracing out the kanji required for the seal on Youko's reiatsu, to keep him contained and controlled. Kurama will be entering another plateau, a different kind of Vizard. There was sweat already on Garuda's brow as each kanji took with it a bit of energy straight from the lieutenant; being of the Kido Corps meant strict control and discipline of his energies, an exercise with which Garuda kept himself conscious. He looks up to see Riku and the others enter the room, including Kurama, who he gave a solemn nod to, as if to re-affirm the child's efforts to control the beast within.

Listening without any outward sign, Garuda pays attention to Riku's instructions to the others. When he asks if anyone has any questions, Garuda is first to speak up, not so much a question as it is a statement. "Kurama," he says, not looking up from his work, "this is not just a run-of-the-mill technique. There was a lot of digging to find this seal. It is even older than what sealed Kuchiki Koga. As this is an internal seal, we will need everyone's cooperation. Kurama, if I can manage it, I can perform one better; Riku-taicho, forgive me for this, but I found an underlying technique with this seal passed down through your family; you can enter into Kurama's spirit and fight against Youko at Kurama's side. After what I heard from Izuru (referring to Vacation, unless it doesn't count here; if so, disregard the previous phrase), he will need all the assistance he can get. However, your reiatsu will be limited, as this IS Kurama's fight and Kurama's spirit. You will be here with me. I can prepare it and maintain the link to Kurama for only so long, as I do not have a captain's level of power, but I think it will be enough time. However, once I sever the link, you cannot go back in to help." Garuda was already visibly tired, but there was still much strength left in him.

((this sounds oddly familiar to Naruto harnessing the Kyuubi's chakra))
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Bright green eyes widened as the fox was pulled into a warm embrace; at first the red head was in complete shock completely unable to speak or move, but as he calmed down he slowly began to return the hug. Closing his eyes he resisted breaking down right there and then as he tightened his grip around the brunette. “As I said… thank you” he whispered at the base of the captain neck. Kurama deeply admired the brunette’s bear hugs, they were always very soothing yet at the same time proved itself to be very useful when the fox was mad or upset; it was a trait that the fox hoped he would never lose or change. Releasing the taller man he turned to follow his captain; his face was slightly flushed, but was barely noticeable due to his long red hair. Putting the bell on immediately, he felt another pair of hands slightly tickle his neck; keeping his hair in the ponytail, the fox allowed Jensen better access to help him put on the bell. Biting his lower lip; he felt very guilty for not telling him about both his son and about his dark self, however as Jensen spoke the fox felt somewhat relived.

Upon entering the room, Kurama saw both the lieutenant of squad five and yet another shinigami he had never laid eyes before. His ears subconsciously perched back seeing a though this must have been Jensen’s new lieutenant; however the scent he gave was very similar towards Parius and so he slightly caught his interest. Giving a small bow towards the lieutenant of squad five; he only acknowledged the other lieutenant with his eyes as if he were to be shy since his eyes only teared away from him once his own captain began to speak. Kurama looked back at his captain seeming a bit uneasy as he spoke, though as soon as he was told that he needed to fight Youko his expression became quite surprised as he became speechless. He never once encountered his counterpart nor ever knew how; Youko was indeed much stronger than he would ever be and it made him worry about what would happen if he were to loose. Regaining his composer, he pushed that thought aside as he continued to explain how the spell they had didn’t come from a book and how difficult it was to retrieve it. His captain then handed him a piece of paper in which for a moment he was a bit hesitant to take it, but took it anyway as he explained what he needed to do with it.

“I have a couple of questions, first of all what would happen to me if I lose? Would I still be in contact with myself or would Youko be in control? Also what is the difference between the freer version and this one, not that I really care to keep my powers as long as my sinner cannot escape.” He asked after his captain had asked if there were any questions. However as Garuda spoke the fox seemed a bit curious, but didn’t quite respond as he looked towards his captain. Seeing as though his captain was above him, he was going to hear his response towards Garudas proposal.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:09 am

Jensen followed along quietly, events racing through his mind from the last few months. Between kurama's inner sinner and the revelation that his son was alive and a vizard, Jensen had been quite withdrawn, doing nothing more than training with his squad. He was definately in need of a serious break, but if he chose to take a vacation, he might go alone. Maybe visit Lilia and bliss in karakura town and disapear to a beach side resort for a few days.

A vacation would be good but first he needed to help get his freind back on track, and as he listened he realised his sword was needed. Jensen listened intently as Riku explained the situation. He gave a nod to his vice captain and vice captain garuda who went into greater detail on the plans. Jensen then spoke up. "If you'd prefer, i'll go in with kurama, riku. Otherwise I can handle things out here if you want to help him instead. its still kurama's choice though, this might be something he needs to do alone."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:57 am

Riku answered Kurama. "If you lose, one of two things will happen. First, Garuda and I will seal Youko from the outside. But as a consequence, you may not use bankai ever again. Second, if we're too late in putting in the seal, not only will Youko stay in control, but you would be sealed instead. The freer version simply would allow Youko to move about within your inner world. He could still cause a ruckus inside it, but he still wouldn't get to take control. The first version binds him completely to something, probably a tree or a boulder. That's the only difference."

Then he went on to Jensen. "Kurama, it's your choice. I don't trust myself going in with you. Even if my power is limited. If I kill Youko, I kill you. That is unacceptable. Jensen wouldn't be emotionally compromised like I would be. However, we will be having difficulty holding you off from the outside, especially how private this is. This would be exactly like a vizard's training, I would imagine at least." He looked at Garuda. "I had hoped not to mention that. I did read the entire thing thoroughly, it was in the footnotes." Turning towards the rest, he finished up. "This spell originates from my mother. Even with practice and double checking everything, it's not garunteed to work since I don't know her customs spells well. But it's a way to help you keep your power and still be allowed to stay in Soul Society, Kurama. If there is nothing else, you all have an hour to prepare at most. But we can start earlier whenever Kurama is ready."

Riku walked off to a secluded spot and sat down. If anyone came up to him and ask how he knows everything will be all right, Riku would only smile and say: "Because I have faith." Or some variation. This was going to be a long couple of hours...
Back to top Go down
james
james

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:24 pm

"Mentioning it, Riku," Garuda says, dropping all formality in favour of communicating the necessity for making that internal bond, "makes more sense than not to saying a word. I do not doubt Kurama's strength or abilities, but with what Youko can do, can you really afford to take any risk? Youko will not kill Kurama; he will subjugate him. He will bind his soul to the Inner World and Kurama will slowly turn full Sinner. If that is the case, I have this ready." From out of a pouch in his kimono, Garuda unfurls a scroll. "Special issue sealing scroll," Garuda says, making sure Kurama saw it quite clearly. "Call this your express lane to Hell. If Youko takes over, he will be strong enough to break your family's kido barrier, Riku. If that happens, I will not have enough time to enact this. THAT is how much time I will need to send Youko to Hell."

Garuda's eyes slightly watered. Kurama, though he had an unhealthy love for Riku (it's the modern day, but it still made Garuda slightly uncomfortable), was still very innocent. To have such a guilty, darkening spirit within him... it was beyond Hollow possession, in Garuda's opinion. Vizards were still good people, maybe with a little extra upturn to their noses, and are still Shinigami; they just have a slight advantage when they merge with the Hollow that is bred inside their bodies. However, Kurama is an exception to the rule at present. Kurama is infected with a Sinner, not a Hollow. A Hollow would have him likely thrown out of the Seireitei, but there was the Vizard group that could and would welcome him. With this Sinner, he could be sent to Hell in an attempt to exorcise the demon.

"Take your positions, please," Garuda says, everything now ready. "Once everything is put into place, there is one shot, and there is no turning back. Everyone knows the risks involved, and, as acting captain, I will expend every crumb of energy I have to make sure everything happens to our benefit, until my soul becomes nothing more than a wisp of smoke."

As everyone takes their places in this little chess board, Garuda places his right hand over the primary seal, the barrier being put up around the combatants. He has the secondary seal prepared, for when someone wishes to enter Kurama's Inner World. But, until that time, the fight must be external, as Kurama fights for his will to exceed that of the demon within.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:57 pm

The fox listened very closely to his captain as he explained the consequences of losing; he didn’t mind the fact of never using his bankai again, but the fact that he himself could be sealed while his demon self-roams around freely wasn’t very comforting. He was very afraid Youko and as well was also questioning his own zanpakutou’s loyalty; Rose was a double player and would serve either of the two no matter what was the consequence. The brunet suddenly spoke up offering to go with Kurama; giving him a surprised expression he looked back at Riku whom told him that it was his decision and that he didn’t trust himself. He was glad that he didn’t want to go. Knowing Youko; Riku would have killed him. His sick twisted mind would have no care in the world as long as he got what he wanted especially if the end results in death; in both cases he would win seeing as though Kurama wouldn’t last long in hell.

Nodding a bit nervously towards Jensen, he let the man know that he did in fact want him to come along; he had no idea why, but Youko seemed different around him. He knew he liked his son, but he didn’t understand why he was a bit more submissive. Though he was very much like the shinigami that had befriended Youko in the past; so maybe that could be the reason, but then again it was only a hunch. Looking back at his captain as he explains where the spell came from; he wasn’t the one bit in shock seeing as though his captain had to have gotten his traits from someone. “How interesting…” he mumbled before taking a deep breath to calm his nerves. “I believe we should start right away… I rather not postpone the inevitable…” he said straight wanting to get this over with and let destiny happen. If he was destined to be ruled by Youko… then he was about to change that. Garuda then spoke up saying exactly what the fox predicted Youko will try to do to him seeing as though if either of them were to die then his body would die as well. The carrot head swiftly took out a scroll and explained what it was and what it will do if he fails. Hiding his expression with his bangs, he fell silent for a brief moment. “That won’t be necessary…” he suddenly spoke up as if he made up his mind.

After (or if) Riku responds towards Garuda; the carrot top tells everyone to take their position; it took Kurama only a couple of seconds to memorize the slip his captain had gave him before nodding towards Jensen and taking his position. Everything else to Kurama was suddenly blank; he didn’t recall the procedures of the seal or how they had gotten him into his inner world, but as he opened his eyes he saw no one except his beautiful magical forest. It was full of life, trees, plants, a waterfall, a meadow and swarms of flowers. Rose, Jensen and Youko were nowhere to be found. Taking a deep breath he knew Jensen would be joining him soon, he just hoped that he wasn’t lost. In his inner world, Kurama looked just like Youko; he had long silver hair and gold eyes, making the fox wonder. If he looked like Youko, what would Youko look like? Indulged in his thoughts, the fox suddenly gasped as he caught sight of something that didn’t belong in his inner world. There was an area that the plants did not grow everything in that area looked burned and dead. Glaring he began to walk towards the area; he did not appreciate anybody coming in and causing mess in his inner world.

Outside his inner world his body suddenly paled making his blood red hair even brighter, his body was stiff and his head was bowed. He looked almost dead as his breathing was barely audible. The more steps Kurama took towards the burned area, the paler his original body began to become until finally Kurama entered the dark burned area. Kuramas original body was so pale that it looked almost a sickly blue due to his veins that were very visible. For a brief moment he wasn’t breathing till suddenly as if he were a painting, red tint slowly began to drip onto the ground from his hair. A small crackling sound was heard from all around them as more and more red tint like blood began to trickling down the fox’s hair and onto his body. His hair suddenly began to take the color black as the red looked as though it was dripping off of it. A wide smile slowly began to appear on his face as he tilted his head and the crackling sounds were getting louder till suddenly the fox made an inhuman like screech as his nails suddenly became even longer, his teeth looked as though he was a shark and an extra tail appeared. His hair, ears, tail were all now pitch black unlike his sickly pale skin, and his green eyes were completely clear holding no life in them.

Dead plants began to erupt from around them, but they were not focused as Kurama’s reitsu went completely out of control. Panting from the sudden transformation, the fox fell silent again as he lifted up his head in an inhumane manner. “Nani es la colore of moi nei?” he said speaking Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, English, Russian and then Chinese with a double whispering voice. (Translation: what is the color of my insides?) Opening his mouth, there was a cracking sound as blood red plants began to drop down his mouth dislocated his own jaw at the same time. As soon as the plants land in the floor, swarms of sharp black bamboo like sticks will launch from the ground all around him. anyone around or near could be stabbed, but the fox would pay no attention as he would then begin to chuckle and then laugh hysterically as if he were to be possessed by some sort of demon.

Inside Kurama’s inner world again, Kurama stops in front of a familiar looking tree; gold eyes narrow evilly as he saw it was the same tree that had sucked all of his friends in and as well was the same tree that Youko had taken Jun’s virginity. “Never thought that you’d ever find me here, now did ya?” asked a familiar voice from above the tree. Looking up Kurama’s eyes glared and then stared in shock as the figure jumped down from the tree. Just inches away from him, was a strange young man who deeply reminded him of himself; he wore his red hair in a ponytail and was wearing a flashy kimono. “You like?” he asked Kurama as he fanned himself showing off his outfit. “W-who are you?” Kurama asked in confusion to seeing his own refleccion. “Why isn’t it obvious? I am you.” He said slightly showing his fangs. Gold eyes narrowed evilly. “Youko…” he snarled. Laughing out loud the red headed fox continued to fan himself as he spoke. “Don’t you think you’re clever? Don’t worry once your gone and Jensen is dead I will simply act as if I’m you and then fox my way out of trouble that way I can stay in the soul society.” He said with a wide grin. “You monster!” Kurama called out angrily. Closing the fan with a simple snap the red head known as Youko gave him a smart-alec expression. “Tsk, tsk Shuuich. It really isn’t all that bad, look *points at the tree behind him with the fan* I even picked out a perfect place to condemn you. I think it would be a fitting end for you, don’t you think so?” he asked him slightly batting his eyes. “To be honest I believe your confusing me for yourself…” as he took a defensive position.

Both foxes stared at each other for a brief moment before both males spoke out simultaneously releasing their zanpakutou at the same time. As soon as Jensen catches up towards the two it would look as though Kurama had already started his fight with Youko, but unfortunately Kurama looked and sounded like Youko while Youko looked and sounded like Kurama. Neither one of them were using defenses, only offense as they were both leaving deep cuts and lashes due to the blade like thorns that were on the whip. Kurama was enraged from what had happened and so it wasn’t like him to be attacking an opponent so ruthlessly, however he did feel a bit awkward that Youko was holding back almost as if he was planning something.

(Youko as Kurama >
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Jensen nodded, him going in in place of riku would be for the best then, and Kurama agreed. Jensen reddied himself, taking his place where ever garuga directed him to stand. He waited patiently for the spell to start then looked to Riku as kurama went under. "Don't worry, I wont let that thing take Kurama from us." He said, then he dropped into a trance.

Jensen's eyes snapped open withing a forest of lush plants and trees. It was an amazing world of beauty that relfected his freinds personality well. Jensen stood up, his sword in one hand. He tried contacting Celestia but what he did hear was weak and quiet. She couldn't reach him properly, he probably wouldn't be able to go beyond shikai in Kurama's world.

No one was around so he began making his way through the forest in search of either kurama or youko. The possibility of running into rose never crossed his mind of course. After a minute or so of walking he started to realise something was wrong. Ahead, the forest had died back, turned black and rotten, and within the centre of this darkness lay the tree of death he'd seen before this whole thing started.

Jensen approached the area and looked up suddenly when he seen Kurama and youko talking. The strange thing was, kurama looked like he was talking, but the words he spoke didn't seem like something his freind would say. It seemed his freind and youko had traded appearances. Jensen walked in half up at the end, moments before Kurama spoke. "Your a clever fox youko, but dont think just because you look like kurama, i'll go easy. I've lost enough family as it is, I wont let you have Kurama!".

Jensen released his shikai but only his sword changed into his shikai longswori, his gauntlet never formed. "Thats.... I can manage, Jen.. dont lose!" Celestia said. He charged in to the frey, lunging at youko, swinging low at the foxes legs to throw him on his side.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:59 am

Riku shook his head at Garuda. "There is another reason, but I'd rather not state it here. Only to Jensen will I tell it to. It's not that I don't trust the rest of you...it's just...we all know how clever Youko is. Since Jensen is the one going in, it's best only he knows since it concerns him the most." But first, he turned to Garuda. "I don't think you're giving Kurama enough credit. He was able to control Youko much earlier than this and for this long. The second you attempt to use that, I will destroy it and we will procede with the external seal. Best to keep the comrade in a weakened state with us than transformed and a permanent enemy. I have no idea where you got that impression, but I've learned long ago never to underestimate my mother. Besides, Youko is only as strong as a lower classed captain. This spell, to my understanding, can hold an upper class one. Even if you account for a power increase, it shouldn't be that much."

Before everyone got into their positions, Riku took Jensen aside, well away from even Kurama's hearing. "The reason I didn't mention you're going in was because it would distort my being able to tell if the battle is still going on or who's winning." Riku took out and showed Jensen his pendant. "According to my mother's diary, this pendant will keep track of the battle if it was just Kurama and Youko. The stone will glow red, not enough to shine through clothes, but still something. The claymore swords will glow half and half, yellow for the spirit that's being sealed, in this case Youko, and purple for the body's owner, Kurama. If someone goes in with him, I wouldn't be able to tell. Something small I know, but we'll need a few seconds ahead of time to start the external seal. It's a precaution, that's all. With you with him, it cannot tell the difference between anyone inside, and not knowing is what I don't like, but I can bare with it. Do not let this piece of information slip. Youko is crafty, as expected of a kitsune. Also remember that he can use illusions. Be careful and keep a clear head." Riku kept an eye on the entire group from afar to make sure they didn't try to come closer and listen in. He was also turned so that no one would see his pendant. He put his prized possession back hidden from view underneath his clothes.

After Jensen spoke, Riku couldn't help but have a ghost of a smile. "All right. Let's start it." The blond mirriored Garuda's action for the first seal, the one that would start this show. "Abel, you're up first. Don't hold too much back and try to hold off for fifteen minutes. I'll come in at the time marker or whenever you can't manage. Then exit and rest as much as you can." At that moment, things started happening. Both Kurama's appearance and the environment changed completely. He could only hope that they could hold him off long enough to do what is needed.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Abel only watched, quietly as everyone went around their business. There were questions, but they were not important enough for right now. That was Abel though. He was more serious than his brother, and knew when to keep quiet. Then, everyone took their places. Abel ended up in front of Kurama, a couple of feet away. He nodded to Riku's instructions, even as Kurama started to change. Abel's eyes widened, as the transformation happened. He backed up a bit, and put his hand on Suishou Kibou. He kept calm, even when the plants appeared. Then, sharp bamboo like plants erupted from the ground, aiming to stab him. Abel, Shunpo'ed back, but one of the points had cut into his arm.

He grabbed it, wincing at the pain. however, he drew his blade. "I'm supposed to be serious here." He said, lightly. "Hado #4 Byakurai." He said, pointing at the demonfied Kurama, as a powerful blast of lightning shot towards him, before then saying, "Come to me, Suishou Kibou." His blade changed, almost looking like it gained bone. However, this was a hard material, called Adamant. He then brought his blade up, with both of his hands. "Adamant Barrage." He said, swinging down. Six shards of pure Adamant, shot at the fox. Abel then awaited the next move, with baited breath.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
james
james

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:44 pm

((Zenke, who's Garuga?))

Garuda could only watch: the barrier in place, Abel locked in combat with Youko as he slowly takes Kurama over, the bamboo suddenly shooting up from the earth like a bunch of ponzi sticks straight out of the Vietnam War. However, he had to stay focused, had to stay alert. The power fluctuations involved made it nothing like that of quelling a Vizard. How Hachigen was able to maintain a barrier while Ichigo was going through his motions was a mystery; he must have had that strong of a power base and trust in the people he worked with...

With Riku, Jensen and Abel, Garuda felt no such familiar trust, compared to the first group of Vizards. They were rejected by the Gotei 13 because of Aizen, and they were united as such. As for the two captains and other lieutenant, Garuda had no reason to care for or about them. But losing Kurama to a soul that was purely one of the damned... That was his only reason for getting involved. He was sure that Riku could have hustled another captain who had better Kido control and power than Garuda did; there were plenty to choose from. Many of the Vizards, Garuda was sure, would leap at the chance to help Kurama control this inner demon, literally.

Garuda didn't let these thoughts affect his control or his energy, which was already in low supply. Imbuing each kanji and character with power was draining. It was not all about the hand signs. Next time I'm asked for this, Garuda thinks to himself while looking at Riku, I'm telling him to go fuck himself. Just because I'm Kido Corps doesn't mean I'm qualified for this bullshit...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Upon seeing Jensen, Youko slightly frowned; not that he really cared if he wanted to stop him or not. “aww, and to think that I might have had the opportunity to watch you tear your friend apart. How sad… you know, I really do like you. Why don’t you just take a seat and watch so that I wouldn’t have to hurt you?” he said all the meanwhile as he played with his hair. Kurama on the other hand looked a bit uneasy, though he was so glad that Jensen could tell the difference from the two. It was a very necessary trait that would be useful against the fox’s evil self. After hearing the man’s response Youko would sigh in annoyance, but would then turn back towards Kurama. “I guess this means I should make this quick…” he said towards Kurama as Jensen suddenly released his shikai and was charging at him. Kurama raised an eyebrow and went to attack from the opposite direction. Youko’s eyes suddenly narrowed giving Kurama’s face an unusual dark expression. Youko knew very well that when Jensen and Kurama fought together, they were a very deadly opponent.

Jumping towards the side in order to dodge the blade, a strange woman appeared before Jensen. She was almost as tall as Kurama, very pale with long silver hair and blood red lips. Her white gown gave her more of a nature appearance as she had leaves and roses all over her; in addition to this, she bore white fox ears and nine tails all bearing red petals. Her gown was somewhat see through, but most of her body seemed to have been covered in vines. She growled angrily towards Jensen as Youko smirked in amusement towards this scene. Rose knew Jensen well and liked him very much, however she didn’t want anyone interfering with this fight no matter who was stronger or had the advantage. Though she was in human form, she still growled as if she were an animal, bearing sharp fangs and a cold glare.

As the blood trickled down the shinigami’s arm, the fox smiled a chilling smile that would have made babies cry. His mouth moved, but not a sound came out of it as Abel drew his blade. Keeping his wicked smile, the fox slightly tilted his head as the shinigami shot a kidou at him. The fox didn’t move. Taking the full blast of the kidou, the fox was thrown against the wall like a lifeless rag doll. The wall cracked within impact and the fox slid towards the floor. Facing the floor, six shards of Adamant was suddenly launched. Again the fox’s mouth moved, however the only one to hear what he said was Abel as everyone else could heard nothing. “Parius…” he called Abel as the ground broke and a dead tree appeared taking the shards. The tree that appeared looked as though he were a skinless person coming from the earth and it even shrieked in pain as the adamants cut through. It’s horrible shriek was very disturbing as it soon began to die off slowly and freeze becoming a lifeless tree again.

As this occurred, Kurama was no longer against the wall. Though burned from the kidou and bleeding in the head from the collision against the wall, Kurama would be right behind Abel crouched down. “Poor Parius… and to think that his dear brother would have been strong enough to save those people from those horrid hollows…” he said having four different voices; though yet again besides Abel, Kurama looked as though he was just moving his mouth without saying one word. The first voice was recognizable as Kurama’s voice, the second voice was Youko’s, and the third belonged towards a woman, but the last voice was almost childlike soft yet chilling. Drawing on the floor with his own blood wrighting down the names of the people who died in a particular event; the half demon was referring towards Abels promotion where he took on a hollow and several people died. Laughing to himself like a crazy person, the fox suddenly stopped to look at Abel with a deadly expression. “Your wife screamed like a whore before she died.”

“What is the meaning of this?” Kurama asked rose almost begging, but the woman did not dare face him. “You are both my masters and I will not allow anyone to mess with my masters in my inner world. This battle is between you and Youko only and no one else. You want to fight someone; it is going to be me.” She said speaking towards Kurama first and then Jensen as she swiftly ran her hand through her own hair and lashed out her own whip at Jensen. Being Kurama sword, Rose was definitely someone one shouldn’t take lightly. Being both ambitious and cruel, she didn’t care to show any mercy. “Rose, stop!” Kurama cried out, but Youko stepped in front. “Have you forgotten someone?” he asked as he slashed at Kurama. Jumping back from the whip; the two foxes were at each other again, while Rose dealt with Jensen.

Rose quickly slashed her whip aiming towards five points of the body with each lash which was five lashes in total. The five points were the neck, the arms and the ankles. After her last slash, she then twirls her whip like a cowgirl before attempting wrap it around Jensen’s body and pulling. A whip itself was dangerous enough, but the blades like thorns were capable of cutting even the toughest of substances. On the other hand as Youko charged at Kurama, he became completely black, skin color, hair, and clothes while his green pupils were the only color that didn’t change. Dark smoke emitted from his body as Kurama’s eyes widened in shock knowing what he used to get that form. Forming a whirlwind of razor sharp rose petals in order to protect himself, however Youko took no head as he was in beast like state entering Kurama’s barrier and attempting to rip Kurama into shreds as he attacked rapidly.

Kurama’s words were heard by everyone in the room, but he didn’t sound like himself at all. Just as sudden as he finished his sentence, the fox wildly attack Abel straight towards the ground clawing at him like a ferocious beast. His screams of anger were as if they had lost his marbles; it was as if he belonged in a rehab. Sitting on Abels stomach, the fox would claw out towards his neck face and arms unless he fought for control which he may have to be careful seeing as though Kurama was capable of biting. “Doro,doro, doro, doro, doro,doro!” (Mud in japanese) the fox screamed out wildly before shrieking again.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Jensen's attention was drawn from youko to a woman in white, with long silvery hair. He'd never met, but he understood that this person must be rose. However their first meeting wasn't on the best of terms, as he was apparently interfering. Jensen sighed, he should have seen something like this coming.

He listened to what rose had to say before replying. "Get in my way all you like, i'm not letting youko win." he said as she attacked him. Jensen used quick parries to knock the whip away at each strike, but the fifth came to fast to dodge and sliced into his shoulder.

Jensen lunged in swinging his own sword, the top half breaking apart into a whip blade. He Lashed it at Rose in an attempt to drive her back, although he was trying not to hurt her to much as he followed up with two more slices. He was biding his time before he took a chance to strike at youko.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:34 pm

Stuff happened. Successful. Yay.

Thread End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinners Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinners Penalty   Sinners Penalty Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinners Penalty
Page 1 of 1