Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Renko (Fusion) I_vote_lcapRenko (Fusion) I_voting_barRenko (Fusion) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Renko (Fusion) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Renko (Fusion) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Renko (Fusion) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Renko (Fusion) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Renko (Fusion) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Renko (Fusion) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Renko (Fusion) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Renko (Fusion) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Renko (Fusion) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Renko (Fusion) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Renko (Fusion) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Renko (Fusion)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Renko (Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: Renko (Fusion)   Renko (Fusion) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Advent Human Template

Theme:

Basic Information

Name: Renko Lisola (It was unfair to ignore Makoto's name )
True Age: ???
Sex: Female
Personality: Quiet and Fierce, Renko doesn't talk other than to say her name to her opponent if asked and is shown to be completely and totally brutal in battle. Having no emotional morals to keep her from trying to utterly annihilate the person(s) she is fighting against. Though retaining all of the memories and knowledge of Rena and Makoto she doesn't seem to let any of it effect her on an emotional or mental level when facing people either girl hated. She is a pure fighting machine with nothing in her mind outside of the battle she was introduced into through the fusion technique of Makoto and Rena. She can easily be described as a Killer because she holds nothing back for any length of time and never lets up on her attacks. Though since she is the representation of the true Rena she would not and could not hurt innocent people or people who are good.

Character Appearance

Height: 5 foot 6 and a half inches.
Weight: 132 LBS.
Physical Traits: V<--The Original Rena
Renko (Fusion) TheOriginalRenaV3
Note that her eyes are actually Blue.
Clothing: See Pic above.
Accessories: N/A

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Due to the fact the form can only be maintained for a limited period of time. Renko does not have the character flaws of Rena/Makoto that would cause her to drag out the battle. She tries with everything she has to kill her opponent without mercy or hesitation. She doesn't use the Pressure/Explosive tactics normal of Rena, She will use pure explosive styles outputting as much power as possible to overwhelm and defeat her opponents swiftly. She does not give quarter and does not seem to talk other than to say her name.

Strengths: Insane Strength, Insane Spiritual Power
Weaknesses: Due to the careful nature of this combination of souls Renko is unable to take very much damage. Anything that "manages" to hit her would do double the intended damage. Though it will not kill her it would definitely mess with her.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: Kizer
Appearance
Renko (Fusion) KizerBlade
Effect: This blade is the remains of Aner, Rena's inner hollow from when she was a vizard, due to the circumstances of this being's existence Aner's soul was restored for the duration and forced into a weapon. This weapon cannot leave Renko's left hand by any means and is capable of launching a giant wave of Blackish White energy at 100% full power once per five posts without charging for any length of time.

Name: Enuma Erishu
Appearance
Renko (Fusion) Attachmentsfate61ea
Effect: Enuma is always rotating it's three parts silently and creating a massive amount of energy, that is contained around the spinning weapon, which increases it's striking power by 50% adding Renko's incredible might to this makes it very very difficult to block against even with defensive abilities but not impossible.

Name: Mask of Lisola
Appearance
Renko (Fusion) Vizardmask1
Effect: Rena's original vizard mask appears to be glue to Renko's head and causes her voice to sound hollowfied at all times, though she can pull the mask up to show her real face at will without losing the benefits.. The mask is the reason she is able to use Runic in this new form. It offers hollow regeneration on a low level but does not offer the Mask Protection which is common of nearly all Hollow Masks. When/IF damaged the mask can be repaired by Renko by putting more spiritual energy into it. Which she always does.

Name: Runic
Effect: Renko is capable of absorbing energy powered attacks such as Cero, Kidou, Spell-like abilities, and Special abilities. If energy was used in it's creation she is capable of absorbing the energy without harm to herself and converting it to a form she can use. She is capable of absorbing 50% of her max spiritual energy within 7 posts. (Cero = 5%, Kidou = 3% plus another 3% for every ten levels of the kidou, Special Abilities = 12%) All abilities labelled "Final" cannot be subject to this absorption as final moves use the users lifeforce.

Name: Ice/Water Absolution
Effect: The name almost speaks for itself..In essence she is able to control and manipulate ice and water regardless of circumstances. This has a 250 foot range. Once it exits this she has no control over it at all. She is capable of creating water from essentially nothing using her own spiritual energy, empowering it with her reiatsu so that it can be used as a weapon..without actually changing the nature of the water itself. She can only create within 150 feet of herself. she is able to covert water to ice and vice versa and control it thus as if it were made by her. She can remove the impurities in the water around her, creating a liquid that is below the freezing point, and cooling it further and causing it to become quick ice if it hits another object.

Name: Self Energy Manipulation
Effect: She is capable of using her massive spiritual power in a variety of ways. Gaining the ability of flight similiar to a Shinigami's Airwalk, Levitating objects with her mind ( 9 objects the size of a car. More if smaller. ), firing attacks of her own energy ( equal to cero oscuras of her tier), Creating a barrier around her using her own energy, even using it to attack someone by causing them to see their own demise or even drop them to their knee's, in extreme cases she may even be able to kill someone with her spiritual pressure alone. She cannot manipulate any energy but her own.

Back Drop:

Background: This being has all of the knowledge that Rena and Makoto had gained at any point during either of their lives and even before Rena was split in two. This being does not exist outside of the durations in which She is created by Rena and Makoto's fusion. This being continues to have all knowledge each time she is summoned. This total knowledge is not shared between the two girls when they separate again. They retain their own individuality and memories.

Last edited by Rena on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:26 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Renko (Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renko (Fusion)   Renko (Fusion) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 am

Seeing as all of your other features are average if they are not in the strengths and weaknesses. When the time limit is added into the application it will be approved with tier 1-1.

There is the link to the technique.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1350-fusion-technique

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Renko (Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renko (Fusion)   Renko (Fusion) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Everything looks grand. As soon as oranges terms are met you have second approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Renko (Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renko (Fusion)   Renko (Fusion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Renko (Fusion)
Page 1 of 1