Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Renko (Permanent) I_vote_lcapRenko (Permanent) I_voting_barRenko (Permanent) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Renko (Permanent) I_vote_lcapRenko (Permanent) I_voting_barRenko (Permanent) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Renko (Permanent) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Renko (Permanent) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Renko (Permanent) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Renko (Permanent) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Renko (Permanent) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Renko (Permanent) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Renko (Permanent) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Renko (Permanent) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Renko (Permanent) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Renko (Permanent) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Renko (Permanent) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Renko (Permanent)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Renko (Permanent) Empty
PostSubject: Renko (Permanent)   Renko (Permanent) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:55 am

Vizard Template

Theme:

Basic Information

Name: Renko "Rena" Lisola (It was unfair to ignore Makoto's name )
True Age: ???
Sex: Female
Personality: Somewhat cocky but masks it with indepth knowledge and cool. she loves flowers and has no problems trying to help out others. She usually keeps her power level at next to nothing simply to keep others around her from knowing her true strength. She hates taking sides as it gets confusing but will do as she's told by superiors. She see's the world as a Beauty more than an annoyance so she still does not wish it or those who dwell within it any injustice. She believes that whatever she is doing is the correct choice as she always follows her gut in the heat of a situation. She is a severely logical person. If something irrational happens she'll find a logical way to explain it regardless of if it is 100% accurate or not. she tends to not be very creative and as such would rather read books than paint or draw. She is both playful yet serious as she tends to switch between the two of them. She'll follow her ideals and goals to the letter but she can't help having a playful and cocky attitude during matches. When push comes to shove however she becomes fully serious and gives it her all in order to complete her objective. She will never back down from a challenge. She will always step up to the plate and fight back whether its mentally, verbally, or Physically. This might be considered being stupid but its one of her more admirable qualities. There is no challenge she won't accept even if she knows she can't win. She is extremely confident..perhaps even OVER confident in her abilities. She is considered very vain in how cocky and somewhat arrogant she can be when talking to others. She does not have problems formulating plans of her own devices but isn't exactly bright when it comes to mind games. She easily falls for being baited into anger and usually responds extremely hostily to any form of threats. She cares about her subordinates as much as a she should but she doesn't have any strong feelings that would guide her to be overly protective of anyone. She is more of a loner in this respect and doesn't show much affection for anything. She can organize plans well enough but when it comes to keeping her home clean and neat she utterly fails. She cannot maintain any amount of organization within her own life.

Character Appearance

Height: 5 foot 6 and a half inches.
Weight: 132 LBS.
Physical Traits: V<--The Original Rena
Renko (Permanent) TheOriginalRenaV3
Note that her eyes are actually Blue.
Clothing: See Pic above.
Accessories: Hollow Mask Cloak - It appears when she pulls her mask on.

Renko (Permanent) Cloak-1_zpsc71f2262

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: As usual Renko follows the pressure/explosive style that Rena has always used in the past (now that she's not pressed for time she can do so) however she deploys a different sword style with her twin zanpaktou. One in reverse grip and one in normal grip. using this she is capable of offense and defense at the same time much better than if she had both in standard grip because now she can block her full body with minimal effort. Unlike before she has become more adept at defensive maneuvers to help cover the fact her original body could never, nor shall it ever, be able to actually handle taking lots of damage. Hitting her had to become as difficult as possible to help her handle such a weakness so she made it so.

Strengths: Insane Strength, Insane Spiritual Power
Weaknesses: Due to the fact Rena was never one to get hit that often in her original body Renko is unable to take very much damage as her body never got used to being hurt. Anything that "manages" to hit her would do double the intended damage. Though it will not kill her at any point (Unless actually lethal) it would definitely mess with her.

Spiritual Limiters - Renko's full power is so massive she does not have access to it at will. She must actually spend time raising her own spiritual energy's level in order to access her Kidou and more powerful versions of her energy (such as Free energy and those below it) and water/ice manipulation (such as blizzards or giant mini ocean ball of fuck you) though it doesn't take very long it still must be done To use kidou she must at least raise herself to 50-60% of her full power. While doing so it is hard, though not impossible, to hurt her as her insane spiritual energy that becomes generated generally protects her from multiple forms at attacks while it's being raised towards it's maximum. At any given time Renko can only access 40% of her full power without doing this. (This puts her slightly above shikai for 1-1 but not yet bankai (75%) or Toukai (90-100%)) While doing this it seems like she draws energy from around her inwards instead of releasing it outwards. This doesn't actually change the end result but does look very cool (Much like how Broly from DBZ powers up. sue me I like the style)

Kidou:

Always Active Kidou (only active after powering up to access Kidou): Millon Escudo (ミゞョン・゚スクド, Mijon EsukÅ«do; "Million Shield") - a powerful barrier which can be placed upon a part of the body and it activates when an attack reaches the point where it is cast. When the attack hits the barrier, a hexagonal shape appears. It is powerful enough to withstand a point-blank black Getsuga Tenshō. She always has this on the back of her neck to protect her flank. (Much like Aizen did) This kidou cannot be activated more than once per five posts and only lasts long enough when activated so it can only truely block one attack. Each time it activates it consumes the equivalent amount of spiritual energy to replace itself on her neck equal to a forbidden kidou. That said even with her huge supply of spiritual energy this ability can only activate five times in one thread before she doesn't have the energy to re-activate it. (This calculation includes fighting while this drains energy so she can still fight after this is unable to be used more if she didn't fight at all and only used this the number would double..but since thats OP I used the combat calculationed number instead)

Spoiler:

Abilities & Weapons

Sendo Genkotsu

Spoiler:

Always accessible power(s) -

Clothes Beam - Her most metro attack. Renko is capable of instantaneously replacing her cloths with any clothing she can think of, usually choosing her Training Cloths v2 and her 105 pound extra weights So that she weighs 1215 pounds more. Using this she is also capable of bestowing her training cloths, usually v1 since not alot of people can easily handle v2, upon being asked. She cannot force her Clothes beam on anyone who does not ask, unless they asked her to train in which case they are fair game, so she can't OP with this ability.

White Wind - Restores 25% of the users lifeforce and 15% reiatsu while covering her in a visible white colored wind for a few seconds. 8 post CD. twice per thread.

Rhythm Echo - The Rhythm Echo is a motion that creates an afterimage of the body through a varying cadence of steps. There is a total absence of noise during the movement and multiple phantoms ( up to 5 which one can really be Rena and those too leave after images.. so even though it LOOKS like there is more than 5..there is truely only 5 to strike. ) This ability is cancelled when hit by an AOE style attack that covers the area that contains the User. The moment the user stops simply doing a walk motion to activate this ability, it is cancelled

Renko (Permanent) Rhythm_Echo

Ocular Shift - she can change the colors of her eyes to any color.

Limit Break

Abilities -->V

Spoiler:

The Meow Meow Party -->V

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zanpaktou/Hollow Spirit

Spirit’s Name: Enia Lina
Spirit’s Appearance:
Renko (Permanent) Mizore
Spirit’s Personality: Though powerful, and she'll admit it, she seems overly shy and modest when speaking to others and Rena, but Meka manages to surprise even Rena at times with how deep and wise she is. She may come off timid but she is very stern when lecturing! Unlike the hollow within Rena that wants bloodshed Meka simply wants to end conflicts but is not naive enough to believe that it is so simple to accomplish without bloodshed. She's very kind overall to anything and is pretty optimistic.

Inner World: The castle is where Rena and Her zanpaktou always appear.. Usually in the throne room with Meka sitting in the throne.. but outside the castle is a huge expansive land to explore..Giving Meka plenty to do in Rena's huge spiritual world.
Renko (Permanent) Steampunk-landscape

Hollow's Name: Aner Alosil
Appearance:
Renko (Permanent) Darkgirlpower
Personality: Aner is a bloodthirsty beast that was pampered and spoiled rotten when Rena was still in the service of her father Kaze. Aner was treated like Kaze's perfect weapon due to his evil and destructive ways..She is nothing more than a killing machine trapped with Rena..which drives her..and Rena..nuts sometimes. They always fight, never see eye to eye unless angry, and Always have issues with what the other does..it is only because Rena was born with Aner that they two are even together..
Inner World: Shared with Rena's true zanpaktou spirit. The two are usually bickering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shikai/Bankai/Toukai
Name: Kizer
Appearance
Renko (Permanent) KizerBlade
Effect: This blade is the remains of Aner, Rena's inner hollow, forced into a weapon by pure and total submission by Rena. This weapon cannot leave Renko's left hand by any means once combat has started and is capable of launching a giant wave of Blackish White energy at 100% full power once per five posts without charging for any length of time. (Think hollowfied bankai getsuga tencho) This is the only ability able to use her full power without her raising her spiritual power *See spiritual limit for more information*

Name: Hand of the Goddess
Appearance
Renko (Permanent) Glove_zpsc7785be6
Effect: This is where Rena's Zanpaktou resides now due to Shira having reclaimed the physical aspect of her zanpaktou. This arm's power is increased by 30% at all times as it is the only unarmed arm she has due to her other blade not being able to leave her hand in combat situations. This makes her martial art abilities more dangerous. She is capable of using her water/ice powers in perfect sync with this entire piece of gear.

Name: Mask of Lisola
Appearance
Renko (Permanent) Vizardmask1
Effect: Rena's original vizard mask causes her voice to sound hollowfied at all times while on, though she can pull the mask up to show her real face at will without losing the benefits or the voice change.. It offers hollow regeneration on a low level but does not offer the Mask Protection which is common of nearly all Hollow Masks. When/IF damaged the mask can be repaired by Renko by putting more spiritual energy into it. Which she always does. While using this mask she is capable of creating any other weapon form she can think of. From dagger to greatsword to scythe to gunblade. She can do this 3 times with a six post CD occuring on the third transformation and can only be reverted back to normal during the CD. Either way the CD begins.

Name: Runic
Effect: Renko is capable of absorbing energy powered attacks such as Cero, Kidou, Spell-like abilities, and Special abilities. If energy was used in it's creation she is capable of absorbing the energy without harm to herself and converting it to a form she can use. She is capable of absorbing 50% of her max spiritual energy within 7 posts. (Cero = 5%, Kidou = 3% plus another 3% for every ten levels of the kidou, Special Abilities = 12%) All abilities labelled "Final" cannot be subject to this absorption as final moves use the users lifeforce. Once the limit is reached she explodes the energy outwards for 30 feet if she doesn't use it beforehand. This explosion does hurt her a little bit but not enough to be considered a problem. It's more annoying than damaging.

Name: Ice/Water Absolution
Effect: The name almost speaks for itself..In essence she is able to control and manipulate ice and water regardless of circumstances. This has a 700 foot range. Once it exits this she has no control over it at all. She is capable of creating water from essentially nothing using her own spiritual energy, empowering it with her reiatsu so that it can be used as a weapon..without actually changing the nature of the water itself. She can only create within 150 feet of herself. she is able to covert water to ice and vice versa and control it thus as if it were made by her. She can remove the impurities in the water around her, creating a liquid that is below the freezing point, and cooling it further and causing it to become quick ice if it hits another object.

Name: Self Energy Manipulation
Effect: She is capable of using her massive spiritual power in a variety of ways. Gaining the ability of flight similiar to a Shinigami's Airwalk, Levitating objects with her mind ( 9 objects the size of a car. More if smaller. ), firing attacks of her own energy ( equal to cero oscuras of her tier), Creating a barrier around her using her own energy, even using it to attack someone by causing them to see their own demise or even drop them to their knee's, in extreme cases she may even be able to kill someone with her spiritual pressure alone. She cannot manipulate any energy but her own. This ability also allows her to mimic the abilities makoto had that used spiritual power in their making. such as Grand Lethal or Free Energy. They will be listed in the spoiler below so that the CD's are properly followed.

Spoiler:

Back Drop:

Background: Rena is the child of Kaze the Blackwind. She was conceived between him and a female named Lenara back when Kaze was still capable of gaining a lover which was over 900 years ago. thus she was raised as a vizard and helped along with her hollow control and powers as well as her shinigami powers and Zanpaktou, Eien Yuki, She lived life as Kaze lived it..as a merciless brute who attacked and killed alot of innocent people. She was raised as an animal whose sole purpose in life was to horribly maim and kill anything and everything that Kaze deemed unworthy of life and she didn't know any better because she had never taken the time to realize that wasn't the only way to live a life and was not taught any other way. She soon found a person she couldn't kill however..someone stronger than herself. This person talked to her throughout their fight and tried to reason with her. This created a doubt inside of Rena's mind and heart and as time passed Rena felt an urge to start a new life and begin something else..an urge her Father didn't like one bit. When she first brought it up she was laughed at..and then when she persisted on the notion of leaving and tried to run away Kaze grew furious and quickly began to try and annihilate his own daughter. somehow.. she managed to flee from her father's grasp. Now she travels on her own trying to see the world from the new perspective granted by her freedom.

Eventually she had joined the Gotei 13 during a brief period where they actually allowed vizards within their ranks. It was during this time she was taken under the wing of a man named Selkie by being his vice-captain. The two eventually became close and after a certain incident that caused Rena to be infuriated with Selkie, Rena left the gotei 13 and joined the Kishimasuku the organization of vizards..challenging it's leader and almost defeating him before he quit the fight bluffing that he was about to destroy the base with his power. After a few decades with the Kishimasuku though she eventually became it's leader.. it was during this time that she actually forgave Selkie and the two ended up getting married.

more time passed and once again Rena ended up drifting from the kishimasuku as her personality had changed to the point of being too moody to be a leader. That and her father had joined it..causing her to hatefully leave the place. Now she simply wanders the world of the living at will doing just about anything she pleases..though she still stands on the side of justice. As she started to become more and more unpredictable she started to form her own type of martial arts and then sought to teach someone with growth potential her art. She had even changed her hair color and cut it shorter during this time as well as changing her clothing style to be more like a deliquent than a mature vizard of great power. During her "free time" of doing as she pleases however.. her father had actually called her asking for help..and in the battle that ensued he had died in an actual heroic attempt to protect his daughter. Rena..even in her hatred of her father..could not help but grieve and ended up going on a blind rage on the one that caused his death..ending with the battles swift retreat of the enemy.

In the retribution she sought for in the death of Angrim, King of Hueco Mundo, she met her own end while fighting three other Arrancar and himself. In death she became a plus and returned to the place plus' gather. Being stubborn and unreasonably willful Rena forced her soul to incarnate in the world of the living as a human. Unfortunately..in doing so she had been stripped of all of her powers. In the months that had passed while Rena was trying to incarnate herself she did everything she could think of in order to obtain several items that would increase her power drastically enough, for as long as she wore them, to allow her to continue to fight against spiritual beings even as a human. And, luckily enough for Rena as she had no way of knowing til it was done and said, they were made to look exactly like her old cloths.

Although she hasn't realized it yet. Her memory is completely fragmented and shattered due to breaking the cycle and incarnating as a human being instead of being reborn. Yoruichi, who had long known Rena and had even trained a shinigami with her and her rival Reno, got interested in Rena's incarnation and started to follow her around in cat form as if she was Rena's pet. Due to her memory being a bit fuddled this has worked to Yoruichi's liking and Rena's as Rena loves cats and this one talks. She has yet, and doesn't seem like she's going to, revert to her true form while in Rena's presence. She doesn't know much about Rena's past but when Rena joined Regno Nero under Grand she felt obligated to follow her around and give her advice from time to time. Though Rena has expressed a want for her highly intelligent kitty cat to not poke her nose around the business of the organization. So Yoruichi hasn't figured out the fact Grand and Rena used to fight to the death constantly.

After a while of being back she encountered Makoto the girl who had been formed out of the other half of Rena's spiritual powers and soul. Unintentionally doing a temporary fusion with her during their first meeting and then learning they were the same person on her own after that. Over time the two worked together in secret from prying eyes to find a way to get themselves back to normal.. eventually succeeding and forming this permanent remake of Rena's original self..though she changed her name to give honorable mention to the fact Makoto was her own person even if she was at the same time Rena.

Now she simply does as she pleases just as before...

Sidenotes: Though she is a vizard her inner hollow is sealed in the blade named Kizer and thus cannot speak to her and influence or possess her except though empathy (IE: The blade hums with excitement for battle). As such she has no full hollow form but is able to attain toukai level regardless (See spiritual limiter) Her mask still grants some vizard benefits but not all of them as well as grants her her old fullbring ability (See mask for details) She is considered always in Shikai state but must still power up (See spiritual limiters) to obtain higher levels of power to match bankai's and toukai/equals of her same tier.

Due to Kizer's inability to be disarmed I shall add here in side notes two important facts. 1.) The blade can be "put away" when not in combat or when in social situations. 2.) This limits Sendo Genkotsu to only her right hand due to the blade not being able to leave it in combat. This actually limits the style's moves more than you may think.

Also the reason the fusion form was not classified as a Vizard (for that was not a mistake of placement) was because it was just a temporary melding of two human bodies into a human hybrid body that resembles the original Rena. The permanent fixed body would obviously be Vizard because Rena was "born" a vizard.

Last edited by Rena on Tue May 07, 2013 2:44 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Nerfed White Wind)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Renko (Permanent) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renko (Permanent)   Renko (Permanent) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Approved. 1-1.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Renko (Permanent) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renko (Permanent)   Renko (Permanent) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Seconded and moved
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Renko (Permanent) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renko (Permanent)   Renko (Permanent) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:34 am

for the record the most current edit was to put the Zan and hollow spirit back on the app. As they were not there properly the first time.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Renko (Permanent) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renko (Permanent)   Renko (Permanent) Empty

Back to top Go down

Renko (Permanent)
Page 1 of 1