Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Renko is born! (Open) I_vote_lcapRenko is born! (Open) I_voting_barRenko is born! (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Renko is born! (Open) I_vote_lcapRenko is born! (Open) I_voting_barRenko is born! (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Renko is born! (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Renko is born! (Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Renko is born! (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Renko is born! (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Renko is born! (Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Renko is born! (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Renko is born! (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Renko is born! (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Renko is born! (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Renko is born! (Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Renko is born! (Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Renko is born! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Renko is born! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:13 am

Rena and Makoto had been working together in secret for weeks to reunite their bodies and spirits to their original self.. something that was much harder to do than someone might actually think to do.. Even though they were both the same being it wasn't something that either of them knew what they were doing..

..However after several days they had managed a permanent fusion..

Now Renko Lisola was back and she was openly testing her new body in the wild forests around Nibelheim. Her spiritual energy fluxuated on massive levels and she was constantly bashing on tree's like they were twigs. She was pretty pleased with the results so far.. "Looks like everything is working like it should.." She muttered to herself after creating a clearing in the middle of the forest by smashing down tree's with her body and ruining them with her spiritual power alone.

She kept training.. she needed to make sure it didn't have limitations she wasn't aware of.. it would help if she had someone to practice with though..which was why she was so openly releasing her spiritual power on it's massive levels. Hopefully someone would come by and be willing to fight with her.

If not or while waiting.. She continued to train..using all of her Muay Thai stances and techniques on a tree except she wasn't breaking it this time..controlling her physical output to put a small strain on her body to help her find her limitations. She didn't believe she'd find any on her own however.. So far she had done everything except combat skills on these tree's and she hadn't so much as broken a sweat yet or felt any real stress on her power..

..Just had to hope someone came out into the boonies to fight with her or something then.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:17 am

Giddian slowly opened his eyes to the sun over Niblheim, he lay gently upon a red tile rood which slowly baked under the mid-day heat. It had been several days since his last episode and the stagnation left a bitter sweet taste in mouth, yet time moved on and still he remained in this town. This did however offer a unique break from the normal humdrum of his life to work on his targeting GPS. Creating a multidimensional instant GPS was difficult enough, but never having the time to prepare proper calibration points compounded the difficulty, so he had been seizing the opportunity while napping on the roof. However, a small blinking noticed appeared within his mind an energy fluctuation in the woods was throwing off calibration procedures. Raising an eyebrow he studied the anomaly carefully his cybernetic brain processing several different scenarios; however as poignant as theory could get there was always a need for experimentation.

Hopping gently from the roof his cloak trailed slowly behind him fluttering behind to reveal a black special forces uniform he borrowed from a locker in the lab before the first incident. His feet hit the ground and his body disappeared shunpoing towards the source of his interest. He quickly arrived pulling back his hood to reveal light straw covered hair which combined with his somewhat lanky yet muscular physic made him seem like your average farm boy. With a smile he approached a strange woman who by quick conjecture truly hated trees. Speaking with a light swagger he greeted her while patch analyzed her proportions. “Well hello there. Hate to be a bother as clearly you and the tree have some sort of issue… though I wouldn’t ROOT on the tree, perhaps now is the time to forgive and forget.” As the words came out of his mouth PATCH’s interface displayed a series of trigonometric projections size, weight, height, arm span and stride. As these parameters displayed across his vision, reiatsu levels and destructive capabilities were being computed via current readings versus previous readings and blast radius analysis of the downed tree fragments.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:51 pm

A young man was in Niblheim training in the woods about a mile from the events happning. “Hwajeh” he muttered and thrusts his fist 3 times, however on the tree he hit, which had rope tied around, 6 impressions of his fist landed successfully. He smiled with his succession, his blond hair flowing in the breeze as a wave of fimilar spiritual pressure hit in a wave. His blue eyes darted at the direction as his smile grew wider and he dispeared from his current position.

He was horrible at sensing energy, but it was easy to tell this wasn't the wind that made the tree's blow around. He spotted another figure in the air, he was an odd looking man though, someone he didn't recognize. But then he noticed who appeared to be Rena. It was odd, last he saw her was a few months back and had red hair, but her appearance was the Rena he met when he was much younger.

He stopped in the air nearby and listened to the man's speak. They both seemed to be strangers to each other. The young man adjusted his black blazer, he wore under it a black dress shirt with white stripes trailing down. His cuffs seemed a tad larger on one side for under them he wore two arm guards. He had black slacks on and black shiny shoes underneath. “Hello old friend” he smiled with glee. “I haven't seen ya in ages”.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:15 am

"You trying to start something? It's fairly obvious I'm training and not having an issue with anything. Why else would I be in the middle of god forsaken nowhere outside of Nibelheim. This place ain't exactly a tourist attraction ya know." She said as she backhand punched the tree next to her after turning to look at the man talking to her. This of course caused the tree to have a large crater in it..but it didn't fall over.

She then felt, and then saw, Kano Kressent appear rather quickly after her response to the man infront of her. He had gotten stronger..good..good.. that meant she just found her punching bag to test her newly remade body.. Something she didn't think he'd object too.. ....too much. rubbing the back of her head and ruffling her own hair a bit she sighed.

"The names Renko by the way.. not Rena.. due to this new body it would be unfair to acknowledge my other half. Though I'm all me again." She crossed her arms as she looked at him, "Yeah I guess no one bothered noticing that I was gone for over two weeks recently. I must not be nearly as famous as I thought I was. As for you.."

She snapped her attention back to the shinigami, "Unless your going to help me train this new body I suggest you beat it. Now that Kano's here I just got a sparring buddy to test my combat abilities on. Training on tree's can only tell me so much about my new limitations."

She glanced back over at Kano, "Yes you just got drafted. That shouldn't surprise you since I've forced you to fight me every time we've met so far." She took her usual muay thai stance and just grinned. She was still at her shikai level..but given the obvious difference between her and the two men in front of her she probably felt like a monster in regards to spiritual power, "Well you heard me Mr. Guy. Either join in or get lost. I'm not responsible for you dying in the cross fire."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:44 am

Giddian stood and listened as the girl retorted to his statement, she was harsh and her attitude came off as quite angry… Giddian lips twisted into a half smile not really wanting to deal with some clearly stronger fighter with an attitude problem. Of course she didn’t hate trees, but apparently she lacked a sense of humor since clearly the root pun was hilarious. He was about to give up and leave this angry powerhouse alone when suddenly he felt another power quickly approaching, this one a vizard. He appeared in front of them and spoke to the woman as if they were old friends. Ready to leave Giddian stopped in his tracks as he heard the girl respond, other half? New body? This had suddenly become very interesting; perhaps this woman offered a solution to his problem. From her statement it would seem that she had somehow fused with another… Perhaps if he fused with Nin he could kill two problems with one stone, get rid of his captive forever and generate enough energy to totally stabilize the pocket dimension.

“Well looks like your interesting after all, sure I’ll go a round or two with ya… If you tell me a little about how you got this ‘new body’ of yours… However, you’re warmed up so I guess I’ll skip straight to the point. Suigai, Vraska.”

Giddian smiled as his blade turned to oil dripping to the ground below before disappearing entirely, next his white cloak turned jet black and swirled like liquid down his arms becoming a pair of green crystal Tonfa’s. Dropping into a defensive stance he accessed PATCH’s battle programing creating spheres seen only by him around both Renko and the new arrival showing probable attack radius determined by trigonometric calculation. In addition below him just under the top soil he converted a 4.5 foot radius of the ground to Ichor, of course leaving the top layer undisturbed so as not to let on to his plans.

“My name is Giddian by the way, Giddian Kuro”

(OoC: He has sinner reiatsu not shinigami, though he is a shinigami)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:14 am

Kano saw the challenge was directed at him, he hardly knew who this guy was, obvoisly someone who already irritated her, however he seemed to accept Kano's challenge. Kano smiled and gave a feint sigh as the man used shikai. He felt an odd energy, but the he used made it apparent he was a shinigami. So far things didn't seem so dangerous, this man might be able to hold his own, and he knew Rena could handle herself without him having to get in the way. It has been awhile since he was merely an observer, but he remembered Rena's destructive tactics. So even if he were to sit on the sidelines, being involved would become inevitable. Kano dropped to a tree landing on top. “I guess I'll take on winner” he laughed a bit knowing full well that would not be the case. However he rather not fight on the side of a stranger, and it would be unfair for him to fight with Rena against this stranger. One on ones were always a more fun fight in his opinion.

He looked up at the distance and saw the clouds forming a storm. Things otta be fun at the rate this is going. A nice fight in the rain, just as refreshing as a nap after a hard day of work. Before he could finish his next thought, the loud sound of a nearby lightning bolt thundered in this forest.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:29 am

Kano...declined? ......Her student declined her challenge? .....Did that really just happen?
Renko kinda just stood there flabbergasted staring at Kano for a minute as the reality of the situation sunk in.. ..then she got mad. Then she shattered the tree he had gotten into in it's entirety with just punching forward and not moving at all from her spot. Then her spiritual power spiked and her muscled bulged ever so slightly..

"You refuse my challenge!?" She thundered as she stomped her foot as if throwing a childish tantrum and causing the landscape in every direction for 40 yards to drastically alter from the shockwave caused by the force, Patoh Pah..such a wonderful skill when angry, "I don't see you for this long and you decline my training offer like a panzy!?"

She had totally forgotten Giddian was even standing there at this point. She was so irritated that her student had refused her that she didn't even remember he was there, "Get over here!" and she pulled out what seemed to be two zanpaktou's.
Spoiler:
"I didn't spend all this time trying to get someone's attention just to be told no by my own student just because some damned stranger is here too!" She roared as she retook her battle stance..with the white/black Zanpaktou in reverse grip and the purple/black Zanpaktou beginning to spin it's three parts in reversing directions.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Giddian readied himself expecting the girl to attack after Kano had declined her invitation. Instead she just ignored him. This of course was somewhat unexpected but not entirely undesirable; after all he could just sit back and watch to learn more about the two of them. Shrugging his shoulder he leaned against a tree converting more matter around him to Ichor this time the inside of the trees near him. Spinning the his tonfa in his hand he yawned watching as the girl revealed two zanpakutos another interesting development as this was a relatively rare occurrence. Using PATCH he began to analyze both of their reiatsu distributions, in addition with the revelation of her swords Renkos’ attack radius shifted adjusting for the range of the swords.

With a smile he then pressed the tonfas’ together fusing their shafts and causing them to grow and form into what seemed to be a large hollow tube sealed on both ends with a single handle. Green smoke then swirled around his left arm congealing into three metallic disks which he slid into the hollow cylinder. Keeping his eye on the pair in front of him he then proceeded to wait and see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:17 pm

The earthquake pretty much knocked out the tree he was standing on however Kano leaped into the air. He honestly expected something along these lines. He was never much for two against one. But it seemed that stranger wanted to watch more than anything. Rena began her anger filled speech and pulled out both her blades. Kano's sleeves were over his arm guards and he had the top flap down so they were concealed. Last he fought Rena he only had a ring, after fighting so many armed opponents he realized it wasn't the best defense and got his changed to these arm guards. He pressed his foot against the air, semi air walking but vertically instead of horizontally as if a wall was just put there. Welp time to give the stranger a show. He smirked gently and kicked off the air with ferocious speed.

He held out both his arms tight to him such as a boxer in order to lessen the air resistance and landed four feet in front of Rena. He kept his eye on both blades to know when he will dodge or block them. He aimed a jab against Rena's face and at her gut simultaneously. It was a more difficult move to block since most peoples reaction was to block the face right away, however he knew Rena was well trained and wouldn't fall for this trick. It was just a bit of warm up. He didn't want to reveal to much in front of this man however. Having his information out there in the world is a dangerous thing.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:05 pm

As Kano changed his mind and accepted her challenge Renko did something unusual. Well.. Unusual for those who didn't know her original self.. She went blank. There was no trace of her anger anymore..and Kano's two punches were side swiped by the flat of her reversed zanpaktou without Rena even looking at them. However she noticed after doing so that the stranger was just observing. God how stupid were these two? Did she not just say she would fight them both?

"You idiots need to learn when sitting back is a bad idea!" She said as she released an unrealistically powerful and semi large wave of white black energy in Giddian's direction without even raising her spiritual power to do so. She still felt like she was in shikai but that wave felt like it from a toukai level attack, because unlike all of her other skills it was always used at full power, before returning her attention to Kano and using hwajeh to swing her spinning zanpaktou at him 8 times in rapid succession within the blink of an eye in an attempt to batter him for his earlier insolence. (4) She then proceeded to levitate some boulders half the size of a car and reinforce them with her reiatsu before hurling them as big cannonballs towards Kano and Giddian.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Giddian watched casually as Kano attacked surging forward with several strikes. Which renko seemed to easily deflect, PATCH quickly clocked attack speed and reaction time setting minimum and maximum approximations for how fast an attack would need to be in order to overpower the girls reflexes. However, at this point with her strength and the unknown element that was Kano it seemed rather unwise to fully invest into this battle. Furthermore biosigns had shifted for Renko, her heart rate previously somewhat elevated combined with thermal scans indicated that in combat her lower reptilian brain likely had increased activity similar to a trained condition referred to by some militaries as cool under fire it was sometimes considered a trance like battle state, yet still it was too early to confirm or deny the hypothesis. Next of course there was Kano his implied history with the girl in combination with his easily deflected attack either indicated a lack of sincerity or complete stupidity yet another incomplete conclusion.

Suddenly Renkos’ reiatsu density shifted her energy gathered and raised rapidly to levels much higher than her current output surged towards him, with little time to dodge Giddian decided on tactical retreat throwing a handful of seeds to the right and using the Ichor already gathered below him while converting even more earth to ichor, in order to open and close a pressurized tube of ichor pulling him 15 feet below ground to a small hollow cave carved by the sudden manifestation of highly acidic properties of the ichor on the walls, and designed by PATCHs’ 3d processors. He didn’t need to worry about integrity and with the ichor at the very top of the tube reverting to ground it would likely seem like the wave had vaporized him. Using this possible moment of respite he converted the seeds he threw to ichor buds, small green crystals that he could see through to look at the fight. Next while Renko attacked Kano he pushed six more seeds to the surface making sure they remained close to Kano.

Next perhaps considering him dead perhaps not caring to look for him Renko using what appeared to be a telekinetic power to lift two large boulders and throw them at Kano. Giddian quickly wondered if separating her conscious like that to lift an object could have negative impacts on her reaction speed, and proceeded to kill two birds with one stone. First he protected Kano who would serve as good bait to gather more data from, this was accomplished by sprouting two seeds into two 18 foot long ichor vines made of a green crystalline substance as hard as zanpakuto. Acting like slings they would catch rotate and hurl back the two boulders. Next to test his reflex hypothesis two of his previous seeds, sprouted into large venus fly trap like plants which spit jet black bala like attacks, each flower would sprout then spit three black bala from the right aimed at her legs.

Back in the tunnel Giddian would watch this unfold the remaining ichor down there converted to contain strong peroxide, epoxide rings capable of producing atmospheric levels of oxygen by digesting the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:32 am

Kano could tell from the way she swung it was not just a single stab, as they came out he backed up and held his arms forward knocking the blade out of the way with his arm guards, the strength of her own attacks to his would not cause them to be completely knocked off course making him have to deal with each one of the attacks before he hopped in the air, his arms felt a tad numb from the vibrations of the attacks, however two boulders flew towards him. He let out a deep breath and his muscles began to thicken and bulk up 'focus' was the name. He kicked to the side and moved to an angle were both boulders were in front of the other. However before he could do anything, two large plants appeared and slung the boulders back at the sender. Kano landed onto a ground feeling rather bumbed at not having a chance yet to preform any awesome techniques. Then other plants grew and began to shoot energy at Rena. Seems like his partner was a ranged fighter, it would make things a bit difficult for one has to aim without hitting the other, and the other can't just jump in the way. This is why Kano always hated group battles, it was so much less to worry about when its one against one.

He waited a bit for the flowers to stop shooting bala then lifted up his front leg smashing it onto the ground causing the earth to tremor. Instead of holding his ground, he allowed the force to recoil sending him flinging towards Rena at a much faster pace then he would have. He tightened his fist and preceded to throw three punches, however that was just to the site, in realitiy it was six total punches at high speed, his arm began he then threw his other fists much harder than the last, instead of one strike, he shot an Ahryu P'ung turning his punch into a ranged attack.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 am

Renko stopped the boulders as they came back to her and didn't even look like it was that big a deal. She merely sent them right back at Kano..and the nice thing was since her reiatsu cloaked them like a bubble and it was greater than Kano's he'd have to really power up in order to steal jurisdiction of them from her.

The best part was when plants started spitting energy balls at her. She didn't even pretend to dodge. She just stood there as they hit her and did...nothing. The second they made contact they just absorbed into her body and got converted by her spiritual energy into an energy her body could use. Effectively nullifying the negative effects it would have had on her, though she wasn't aware they would have had any negative effects or what the effects could possibly be.

She stared blankly at Kano as he rushed her afterwards and her spiralling weapon turned into a normal leather gloves as he came forth..

..only for that one hand to effortlessly block the attacks he made with almost impossible precision. She didn't knock them away oh no she had caught each one in her palm. However he moved a fist in a different way, and being the master of the style he was currently using, she recognized and registered what was coming before it went off waiting until the last moment and simply making his entire arm go past her head by taking a step forward and slamming a fist for his gut at full strength with the added effect of Fulguration. Some poor tree ended up taking his Ahryu P'ung instead of her. Most likely shattering the thing and making it crash to the ground somewhere.

At this range and with her already trying to punch his gut at full physical power there was no way he was going to avoid being hit due to Fulguration's suctional force added to her fist. Her punch happened so quickly with so much force that it sucked in everything within ten feet towards the center of her fist..and this suction happens so fast it's very difficult to get out of range. To make matters worse the only real way to avoid the suction to the fist is to hug the user..but even if he did so he'd still get punched in the gut because of how close he already was!

...Poor Kano.

Her black glove with purple cuneiform on it (Similar to how her spinning blade Enuma looked previously) turned back INTO Enuma and it instantly began spinning it's three parts once again. Assuming she just dropped Kano to at least his knee's she would grin and speak.. if not she would grin but wouldn't speak until she had a moment to spare for it.

"Still have a ways to go before you can match me Kiddo"
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Below ground Giddian smiled it would seem his opponent was quite interesting, however her tactics were rather straight forward and at least for now she seemed to consider her opponents too weak to keep any cards close to the chest. Through his ichor buds he could see that she was easily able to regain telekinetic control of the boulders he redirected to her, and much to his amusement she was able to completely absorb the corrosive blasts his plants had spit at her. However her movements revealed more about her reaction speed and indicated it was unlikely she could use her kinetic abilities on others as she had to dodge Kano’s attack rather than redirect it. Unfortunately that did not bode well for his comrade in arms who was left in close proximity to her attacks. Judging from her rapid attack style and evasive movements it would seem prudent to remain a fair distance away from her, yet at the same time he couldn’t remain in the cave much longer Kano was too exposed and definitely couldn’t take her with the minimal amount he offered from underground.

However, enough time had passed that now Giddian had 30 cubic feet of ichor with which to work and that would come to his advantage. His ichor flow now having created a small swamp beneath the battle field tossing his hands out towards the pool of ichor thousands of seeds poured into the dark liquid from his palm, which in response to his will acted like pneumonic tubes saturating the ground with his seeds. And finally green smoke swirled once more, this time releasing a small metal doll of his father which he also dropped into the Ichor speaking as it rapidly expanded to human size, “Wait till you see her, then tackle and attempt to dislocate closest shoulder with a chop attack” Then he waited for an opportune moment one where Kano had Renko’s attention perhaps he would come in close and strike again whatever it was he would wait for that moment to hatch four ichor vines underneath Renko split into three vines per seed these zanpakuto hard vines would attempt to grab at Renkos arms and legs before she could counter Kano attacks, if they touched Kano they would slip into ichor form causing no damage beyond a light oily residue. Whether or not Kano succeeded in his attack the Anz doll would be fired like a cannon ball through the air at Renko at the exact moment she was either hit or blocked Kano, the doll following its previous commands. (Doll is fired perpendicularly at Renko from where Kano is.)

And finally with the doll, Kano, and the vines all working as a distraction Giddian would rise from the ground behind her wielding a six foot green crystal hard as a zanpakuto Guan Dao pole arm in an attempt to slash her from left shoulder to right, if he succeeded the wound would be shallow as this was just a sparring match but would hopefully add pain to any twisting motions as he had seen that her martial arts style seemed to rely heavily on torso mobility, and thus this might give Kano an advantage.

(sidenote: Kano I give you 100% permission to determine when this trap springs, so I don’t take the fun out of your post Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Renko is born! (Open) Fullbankai
As he saw the punch rise to his gut he put his free palm to the area where the punch was heading, at the same time focusing most his energy there and pushed back to try and lessen the suction into the fist, as soon as the fist neared the area he was able to have his other arm retracted and grabbed onto Renko's arm and pulled away to lessen the impact more so.. The result was good, probably the best he could do in such short notice. The punch hit directly and pushed his hand into his gut but not nearly as hard a hit as it would have been, she she pulled back Kano bit down on his teeth and stomped one foot stopping him from landing on his knees, his legs shaked a bit however on his face was nothing by a large smile and a grin. He shunpo'ed quickly into the area muttering a phrase very fast. He had to speed up as fast as possible before interrupted. He didn't completely want to go into the next form but that punch clearly showed she was on a completely different level, even shikai wouldn't stop, hell he didn't even think completely vizard form would win against her. “Griniázò, Lykos “ he muttered however before his shikai even formed he muttered yet another phrase “bankai” it was quick and his body became covered in a white goldish glow. His clothing changed into a white greek robe and gold plated armor covered him in a greek style. Two brown wings sprouted from his back and stopped him from moving any further in the air. He never had much of a chance to use Bankai, and if he wanted to stand even a little chance against Renko he would have to go to this form.” Iremontas Lykos “ he wiped up some blood from the corner of his mouth, the strike to his gut was still in pain, however he clenched his fists and dove in fast. He aimed for a punch but fiented with a sidewards kick to her hips. He pulled back after and held his fists in a defensive position, elbows covering his gut and fists near the face as he was ducked low. He wish his partner never used those energy attacks, even he knew better..

Kano begun to swing more punches, however in bankai they were much faster and stronger then previous, he could also feel all the work that was being down to the earth below him by his temporary comrade. He never used tricks like these himself, but he wouldn't disrespect the fighting style of another person. He figured he might as well give the shinigami a chance to shine. Again he used Ahryu P'ung  twisting his fist to give it more speed he knew fighting Renko this close was pretty hopeless but he still wanted to practice his martial arts more before resorting to his own powers and abilities. Kano hopped up thrusting his knee at Renko's face however if she were to block, he would bring both hands down in a fist against her head, he hoped this could preform some sort of opening his comrade could use.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:36 am

"Challenge Accepted!" She suddenly roared when Kano unleashed his bankai to raise his power. Her spiritual energy burst out like a giant wild fire as the earth around them trembled and she was encased in a brilliantly powerful bubble of her own insane spiritual power. It wasn't impossible but that bubble currently acted like a barrier of sorts of high class power so hurting her was going to be ridiculously difficult..so she didn't even worry about if it was going to be broken.

"HAAAAAAA!" She thundered over a long period of time as the bubble simply increased in density and all of her spiritual energy rose even further towards it's maximum slowly. The ground began to break apart and float up a few feet in chunks around her before being crushed by the magnitude of her energy. She was like this for so long that every single attack that was made by the two after her gut punch to Kano landed against her bubble barrier. Whether or not any of them were strong enough to break it and hurt her was totally unknown to her yet and even if they had she was so concentrated that the pain would simply be ignored for now though the pain would definitely kick in soon enough.

Suddenly her voice wasn't being heard anymore.. the power had reached it's climax and everything that wasn't living or spiritual had been shattered to dust for a few yards from her by the suddenly backlash of her energy barrier as it dispersed. Renko stood at her full power now..actually amazingly calm unlike what she expected..originally she had always only gone to full power under the effects of rage..so this feeling was new to her and it felt amazing.

She tapped her left foot and was shot like a cannon into the sky while leaving a crater where her foot made contact. While going up she pointed her sword Enuma, the spinning one, at the ground as she shouted the words, "Hyōga Seiran!" when she did a flood of snow akin to a mighty avalanche left the tip of her blade and crashed down upon the battlefield..turning it's shattered and ruined ground into that of a battlefield of snow that was easily three feet thick making it possible to walk ontop of.

As soon as that "avalanche" finished transpiring and as she was falling back to the ground she pulled the arm with Enuma back and pointed the other one forward just like she did with Enuma, "Gaki Rekkō!" a green circle appeared infront of the tip of her giant white/black blade and from the circle fired dozens of green beam missiles of energy to rain down upon the newly snow covered battlefield trying to hit where she felt the spiritual energies of Kano and Giddian.

She then landed on a tree branch, which should have broken and did not because she manipulated her own energy to make her land like a feather. "You two better not be unconscious.. So help me if I got serious for this to be over I'll be seriously pissed off.."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Giddian watched with interest as Renko released a large bubble of expanding energy, his vines were blown away, and the Anz doll went flying back into a pool of ichor. Halting his attack he shunpoed back watching as the girl released a massive display of power, sensing the extreme rise in her reiatsu PATCH began showing a reiatsu expansion rate, and energy gain in comparison to the blast previously fired at him… It would seem this fight was about to get extremely serious, looking back he hopped that Nibelheim in the distance would survive the oncoming storm. With these events it would seem he would need to go all out as well, however his release wasn’t nearly as flashy as his opponent pulling some ichor from the ground he spoke softly “Toukai, Vraska Hitoshirenu”, the ichor in his arms pulled into his skin spreading like a diseases as hid body turned black, his eyes bright yellow and his hair grey rapidly becoming a mass of waist length tendrils. Around him the trees and boulders melted into puddles of ichor, the ground swamped until he stood surrounded by a bubbling pool of black ichor. He had converted yet another 10 cubic feet of matter into ichor and more would come, The Anz doll was carried to him in bubble of ichor reaching out he touched it dissolving the mechanic servant into green smoke which swirled into his body. Turning back it seemed Renko had finished her display of power and was ready to begin the real fight; quickly patch correlated the related shift in power to adjust the previously determined parameters of attack radius, reaction speed, strength, ect…

Suddenly Renko’s reiatsu concentrated as he spoke, this was indicative of kido and from the shift and buildup of energy a large scale one. Kano had already taken the brunt of attacks so he figured at minimum he owed him one, normally Giddian was fast but in his toukai form his speed was one of his greatest advantages using shunpo he appeared between the blast and Kano. From her sword a cascade of some material flowed towards him, using the refraction rate of the sunlight in combination with thermal scans PATCH almost instantly identified the substance as snow, it seemed Renko had summoned an avalanche. From the flow rate and density determined from the refractive index this barrage was no joking matter however to an experienced chemist who could control Ichor like he could this attack was easily taken care of, first he used the rest of his conversion to shift a 30 cubic foot wall of air in front of the avalanche to ichor, the rapid shift in density would create a vacuum pulling the attack along its original path but slightly spreading it across the wall which spilt into a grating, next the he shifted the chemical properties of the ichor within the grates making half the wall basic and half the wall acidic with a thin neutral membrane in between, this would create a strong electrolysis effect as the attack passed through the wall, hydrogen bonds redistributed oxygen gas saturated the snow. The remaining snow would have significant loss of density and velocity as the electrolysis caused a chain reaction breaking bonds and releasing O2 gas. As the remains of the attack flowed through the wall of sap Giddian threw a small ping pong sized ball of ichor at it adjusting its’ kinetic properties causing it to spark, the flame would ignite the O2 gas creating a flash point effect as trailed up the attack in a fireball of converted chemical energy swirling back at Renko. This served too purposes one it stopped the previous attack, and two he could test that absorption ability of hers, it could as she demonstrated absorb his reiatsu attacks, but could it absorb natural kinetic energy like the torrent of flames he just sent her way?

Quickly he adjusted PATCH to use the ultraviolet frequency, and Reiatsu density so he could maintain a visual of Renko even as his ichor wall now blown apart by the previous attack dripped to the ground. Her energy flared again, another avalanche? No the reiatsu gradient was different, suddenly blasts of green energy careened towards him, these were reiatsu blasts and thus he wouldn’t be able to turn them back against his foe, thus he adopted a new but time honored strategy, tactical retreat. Opening his left arm he pushed a button encased within creating a green energy shield around him as he shunpoed away dodging as many blasts as he could but, due to the concentration it had taken to covert that massive amount of snow he was caught a bit off guard one of the blasts clipping him and sending him flip flopping back. More shaken then damaged he tried to recover as quickly as possible.

(Summary: If you don’t wana read the science in the middle paragraph essentially I used ichor spark to create a powerful electronic gradient across a net of ichor, this caused electrolysis of the snow which released O2 gas which I sparked creating a chemical fireball to surge back at Renko.)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:10 am

Kano watched as Renko preformed something out of an anime he watched long ago as with her going full power, his grin only widened he backed and saw his comrade jump out of hiding protecting him from one blast, it was good he was in the fight now more than just support, and one hell of help he was when the snow was negated. He knew the horrors of Ice and Rena, it was an extremely good thing that was taken care of for now. Just then green energy rained. Well with Renko going with no stops, he might as well start using his own powers as well. His mask formed over his head without moving his fists. It took the appearance of a knights helmet however golden matching the armor of his. Then stone bars rose from the ground running into the intercept the blasts that rained down from the sky, there were many of them and Kano had issue keeping up that one flung down through his defenses, he charged a bala in his fist and shot it at the energy blast that still pierced through striking Kano dead on, however it was still weakened by the bala, however the one hit did mess up his concentration as another few landed nearby him hitting him through area effect as he slid back. “guh” he muttered as he still stood, his Hollow mask luckily increasing his durability further. However now that he had the mask on, his own spiritual pressure was completely overpowered with a more hollowific feel, almost as if it felt he were an Arrancar and not a shinigami.

Guess it was time for him to keep the offensive. He shot out ltowards Renko at the same time, a fissure began to split right behind him, he swung a punch past Renko so if she dodged he would keep moving, however he used as much force as he could, at the same time when the fissure would hit the tree, it would collide and cause it to collapse. Boulders from the ground then flung towards Renko's location whether she dodged or not. There wasn't an abundance of steel around here sadly, so his attacks were rather limited, however he still had some tricks up his sleeve. He kept on his guard and dashed back allowing an openinig for his partner to release an attack, he wasn't gonna hog all the fight.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:26 am

Renko lifted a foot up and stopped Kano's fist with the flat of her foot. She slid back a few feet..and she would have slid back even farther but she used her self energy manipulation to keep her ground much better than she normally should have. She was originally going to use her hand but she realized it would have moved her back further and she didn't like the idea of trying to dodge her own student. This meant Kano was in the way of his own attack as he had hurled boulders towards her. She figured he would either stop them himself or be a dummy and get hit by them.

A circle appeared around Renko and Kano in an instant and suddenly Renko as gaining a massive speed boost because the circle speeds the maker up to be using shunpo ( or equal ) while in the circle basically nonstop. She was encircling him and sending a flurry of blows at him from every direction with her two zanpaktou as well her blows from her feet. Though she used her basher zanpaktou far more often than her slasher. This was still a sparring match after all.

However while she was doing this she activated another ability of hers to keep Giddian occupied and not feeling lonely. Meow Meow Combo. Suddenly a puff of smoke appeared outside the circle with Kano and Renko and swirled to form three Feline fighters gather around Renko, yet outside the ring she and Kano were in, strike a pose, and summon a giant wall in front of themselves that spawns forth several dozen energy missiles in the shapes of different looking anime cutey cats. Each "Cat Missile" is capable of swiping "claws" while traveling in a pretty much straight line that deals slash damage equal to four bala. When they make contact with anything they explode for five feet with the power of one third of a cero.

Since this ability was aimed at Giddian the wall would be facing in his direction. How he dealt with it was entirely up to him.. once the barrage of kitty missiles was over the three feline fighters puffed into smoke shaped like cute anime kitties and vanished entirely.'

However Renko decided to remind them that she did not need snow to use her water and ice powers..proven because she created a ring of water around her and froze the ground in every direction for 30 yards all of a sudden. The ice would spike up and try to hit either of the two boys within it's range for up to 10 feet high. The water ring would spray scatter shot bullets at the boys causing them to take a serious pounding if they didn't have a high defense and got hit.

But even then she didn't stop there. Several beams of energy lanced out from Renko's body and tried to strike both of the boys at once. If they hit anything at all a symbol appears where they hit and that symbol causes an explosion for 20 feet, The beams are equal to a gran rey cero but the explosions are equal to a Cero Oscuras.

She stopped at this point mainly because she wasn't sure if she might have overdone it. This was the first fight her new body had been in and she wasn't sure just how much stronger it was compared to her old one. She cracked her neck and rolled her right shoulder a bit as if trying to take the stiffness out of her body.

"This is turning out to be just what I was looking for." She said while continuing to roll her right shoulder and just standing there without a care in the world, "I wasn't sure my new body would handle the increased power.. but it seems to be holding up just fine."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:41 am

Giddian watched Renkos movements as Kano engaged her, again her clear advantage in reaction speed and strength proved to be problematic, and to make matters worse I t would seem his fellow combatant was unwilling or unable to accept this fact. Readying himself Giddian watched as she suddenly created a circle of energy drastically increasing her speed making isolating her for attack impossible without hitting Kano. The next few moments left the world of interesting and came to the world of just plain strange, never a fan of cats Giddian was surprised to say the least by the sudden appearance of what appeared to be cat woman, however despite their grandiose appearance their attack was rather lack luster as they created a wall of energy firing blasts of energy at him. Simply using the Ichor around Giddian created several clumps of ichor, congealing them into ichor wood before intercepting the incoming attacks the blast creating a chain reaction of explosions which sent splashes of ichor sap in all directions from the collision and pushed Giddian back a bit. Ready for more from the feline warriors he was rather surprised to see them suddenly puff away in a cloud of smoke.

Then Renko attempted another Ice based attack, freezing the ground around her… However all ready at a fair distance Giddian simply shunpoed back as the attack created crystalline spikes which rose out from the ground, the next event was surprising when suddenly the ice spat a barrage of shards at him, dodging what he could and blocking some with Ichor a few attacks slipped through slamming into his energy barrier and sending him toppling back, though most of the brunt force went through, his shield prevented any cutting damage. Between that attack and the last one I was getting harder to believe this was just a friendly sparring match and it was beginning to feel way more dangerous, determined not to get squashed like a bug, but instead to put up a fight Giddian quickly came up with a new plan.

Charging forward as Renkos energy gathered he decided to take advantage of the fact that she seemed to think him the lesser foe, focusing significantly more on Kano then on him. As the lances of energy spewed from her body Giddian charged straight for them, his physical form bending and ripping around the attacks as most of his body converted to Ichor, next his arms shifted into whips their forms extending to nearly ten feet even as their pH dropped becoming incredibly acidic tendrils capable of eating away at most materials. Behind him he could feel the heat of the beams impact only pray that Kano survived since he would be integral to the next part of his plan.

Flailing at his foe, his whip like appendages would act like a barrage of attacks hopefully scoring some hits for if she tried to slice or physically block them they would spilt like a hydra becoming similar in nature to a cat of Nine tails. However, he was no fool this attack would at best score a few slashes and some deep burns, no his target was simply to get close enough once he was within eight feet he exhaled before shunpoing away releasing an invisible cloud of gas that would cling to Renko. If the cloud of gas hit he would use it to finally give Kano an opening, the second Kano got within close range of her his appearance would be seen only by Renko as an audio, visual illusion charging forward with twin blades almost right next to her at a perpendicular angle of attack from Kano. This would hopefully serve two purposes, first give Kano a hit, and second cause her to think he was significantly faster than he was by attacking from the opposite side with double length Ichor acid whip the second she in some way attack the illusion causing it to appear to shunpo.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:29 am

Instead of stopping the boulders, Kano did something rather different at this time, both boulders bursted in to sand and dust that engulfed both of them. It wouldn't be so much of an eye sore to any of them, but since Kano couldn't keep up a sensing or keep his eyes on Renko's movings now he resulted to using his abilities of earth. He felt the movements and drew a path he predicted she would make in the sand before reaching. The first strike she made smacked him in the back, the second to the shoulder, however he began to grow accustom to her pattered, a slice came out as he ducked under it and the next punch was blocked by the back of his arms, he was finally keeping up with Renko, however instead of an instant reaction he had to do his best to predict her next strike making some hits make through, he blocked using his arms and legs, however the last blunt strike he blocked using his shoulder to protect his head. Ending with only a few more hits on him and a small cut on the cheek.

He jumped back and made the mistake of lowering within range to the spikes, one shot up at him but he slowed down his own falling speed and instead of being pierced, he landed and hopped off the spikes tip, however upon closer examination he coated the bottom of his foot with zan hardened earth from the sand that was around him. More sand gathered around him and hardened to stone blocking the water bullet barrage that came at him.

The boulder shield busted open as it blocked on of the energy lances and send Kano back a few steps. He quickly reformed the earth around him to block what he could as the last energy lance wizzed past him and blew behind him sending him flying towards Renko. Kano had taking a bit of a beating through this fight by battling recklessly, but instead of the face of defeat and pain, he was more and more excited, all his life he had fought people who were way above his own level, and he never even climbed close to reaching them, however now, now he was thrilled for this, he didn't exactly feel he had a chance, but he could tell he improved and wanted to win this fight, even if it was against Renko, he felt the desire to win.

Instead of stopping with the explosion, he kicked faster, moving faster and faster until he reached near shunpou speeds from the explosion and his own power alone. He closed in to Renko as she cracked her neck he narrowed his eyes and dropped low to the ground to lessen the air resistance on him, stomping hard right in front of her he punched both fists out as hard as he could, he wanted to get a hit this time, he would keep pushing even if she stopped or grabbed him. All his muscles exploded as he thrusted both fists with all his might.

He then wrapped a metal whip around his own arm to pull one back after the thrust at high speed, he learned last time that if his fist was to extended it would be difficult to pull back, using his own powers to help him out. The fist he brought back he sent into a speed frenzy of 'Hwajeh' the metal on his fist almost began to glow red due to the heat from the friction. In order to combat the horrible burns that may follow, he quickly began to slow down the molecules in his armor to cool it off quickly. He then ended with a kick to her hip and slid back using the earth to carry him.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Fighting two people didn't worry her. Fighting a goo man and Kano wasn't that big a deal. This was just a sparring match after all. All they were doing was helping her test out her body. This was all for fun and games.. Just so Renko could get used to her body.. and it was working out really well too considering how much effort the two were putting into it now.

.....but then they err'd.
Renko, having always had one fear above all else, started hallucinating as she moved around to dodge the man's ichor whip tendril..things.. in addition to jumping up a tiny bit and countering Kano's twin speed buffed punches with her knee's.
....They err'd.
Renko, having perceived this situation as her having been poisoned even if that wasn't the case, freaked out.
....and a lot of bad things started happening all at once.

In her freak out her mask fell down to cover her face and augment her abilities. In her freak out she unleashed every single ability she could. In her freak out..she was screaming in sheer fear as her already maxed spiritual power wildly fluxed and shook the world around the fighters. As well as destroying most of her training clothing in the process.. leaving her with a sarashi wrap that covered her breasts so they weren't visible half destroyed pants, no more wrist cuffs or ankle weights or gloves. She had easily destroyed 930 pounds worth of weight gear.

"STAY AWAY!" She screamed in total terror as her powers sprang to life to force them away. Suddenly five explosive energy attacks were caused within 10 feet of Giddian in an encirclement trap style to try and make it harder for him to avoid it, though without Renko actually moving to do this, With each explosion is a different symbol and the power is equal to a cero and a half.. however at the SAME TIME several OTHER things occured..

Like the fact it was now raining miniature meteors of energy that looked like big bala each ball being half a cero's worth of energy and moving fairly quickly to the ground in a very large radius.

Or the fact that a huge red "flaming" tidal wave of energy lept out of Renko's body and pushed forward with the same power as a cero, the wave quickly becoming 100 feet high and easily exceeding sizes of 200 feet in width.

Or even the giant tornado of pure energy that appeared right ontop of Kano and tried to hurt him as if it was a fully powered hadou no 58 along with the smaller but vastly more powerful tornado that felt equal in energy power to three cero's that tried to slam into him from below that rose up 40 feet high and was 15 feet wide.

Or maybe..just MAYBE.. it was the fact that it was now SNOWING as Renko's spiritual power had reached upon the frozen heavens and changed the atmosphere with her ice and water manipulation powers. Oh.. did we forget to mention the massive ice spikes that were randomly popping up everywhere rapidly in quick succession? Each one rose 20 feet high and was equally as thick. Each being reinforced with her vast spiritual energy to make it harder to break but not that hard.

Or that last fact, lest we forget, the massively dense water bubble around Renko that continually sprayed scatter shots from itself and didn't seem to be running out anytime soon and to make it all better it should be known that all the while she kept screaming in terror because she had closed her eyes..and hadn't even noticed if the gas had been negated by all of her attempts to make it go away.. She had fled in fear into the back of her own mind temporarily because she didn't want the "poison" to touch her..
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Giddian was pleased as he finally managed to land a hit on Renko his whip slashing across her back as she blocked Kano the added damage of the acid probably scorching the wound. However his small victory was short lived as suddenly things spun out of control, the air around Giddian seemed to explode slamming him backwards then forwards as cero like explosions seemed to go off in every direction he was lucky his shield was still up since normally this sort of damage could have been much worse. Still the blows knocked him around even worse as suddenly a massive tidal wave of red energy slammed in him sending him careening head over heels to the ground. However, while most would panic in this situation Giddian did something different he used PATCH to analyze the damage. Renko had gone berserk and Nibelheim wasn’t far… this was his fault; he wasn’t supposed to get involved. He made that decision a long time ago and now he was reaping the consequences of his actions.

Slamming to the ground with a thunk he painfully rose to his feet, suddenly feeling the very earth tremble as a gigantic ice spike rose from the ground, even as a meteor of energy slammed down from above. Determined and filled with rage both at Renko and himself he tapped the button on his arm again releasing a shockwave to push attacks away from him as his defense was dispelled, two massive balls of ichor fired upwards swallowing the cero like meteors to instantly regenerate some of the damage on Giddian as he charged towards Renko at full speed his arm becoming a seven foot crystalline spear. Using his malleable form he dodged what attacks he could, including many of the bolts coming from the watery sphere, however with attacks coming from every direction it would be impossible to dodge them all, some hit him and swerved him off course he simply readjusted and kept moving, it wasn’t that they didn’t hurt, no if he had been paying attention to it he was probably in agonizing pain. But something drove him, something more than himself and that was his moral obligation to stop this. Throwing everything he had into it slamming the spear into the watery bubble hoping the shock of being stabbed in the shoulder would pull the woman out of whatever state she was in. After impacting with the sphere hit or not he would tumble to the ground.

If his reckless charge killed him he would die in the fall, the pocket dimension ripping him from the world and repairing his wounds. If it didn’t he would hit the ground and try his best to get back up using his remaining ichor to defend himself from what attacks he could. This was his first encounter with a vizard, and he was disgusted with her, no one who was that unstable should attempt to spar her irresponsibility had destroyed this forest and possibly killed some of the people in a nearby town. But at the same time it was his fault had he not agreed to spar this never would have happened. If she snapped out of it he would simply look at her and say “You should be ashamed”. Either way Giddian was done sparring with her.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Kano heard the yell and instantly backed off hopping a whole 3 yards back instantly, this was no play. He never seen Renko go out of her mind, so this was all new to him, the full on power of everything being thrown at them at once. He heard the explosion nearby his comrade however it was to late, when he twisted his head he felt something move in his sand area that quickly after struck him multiple times, fuckin meteors blow him back some, it didn't hurt so much until he saw the gaint tidle wave that just as well blew him off guard sending him to the ground, oh sweet ground.

The first tornado came at him as he flung a metal spear in the center that expanded to slow the spin of it, it took to much concentration as he only had moments to dodge the next one that crashed into the ground only a yard away sending him away with the suction. He opened his eyes in a daze and blood dripping through the cracks of his mask. His whole body was sore, and he couldn't do much to counter attack, the way Renko was, as her friend he wouldn't continue the fight. He quickly put his hands opn the ground and hardened the earth to zan steel, instead of the spikes pericing through, they sent Kano up into the are on the five by five earth cube.

He reached high above the spikes reach as he manipulated the earth shield to move infront of him taking the blunt of the water bullets. However the boulder he held started chipping away quickly mainly for the fact that around them in half mile daimeter Kano used almost all of his energy to raise the area up preventing any attack to go past it. This burden completely destoryed the rest of his mask, if it weren't for him wanted to make sure it doesn't decimate the area, he probably would have been able to destory most of the metears that struck him as he held the shield to the water bullets. At the same would allow him to be more focused against the previous attacks he took. When the attacks finally let up he fell to the ground out of bankai and shikai, his body bruised and bloodied however he still stood up.

A little staggering but he was straight up as he stared at Renko, her going insane, as a vizard it was not something to be proud of, as vizards fought for sanity every moment, however his master fell psychologically not due to her inner hollow as he could tell by the way of the attacks, it would have been more blood driven in his opinion, he was to focused on doing what he could to minimize the range of the attacks and to protect himself he didn't even notice what happened to his comrade. His whole body was sore now, he was depleted of his energy. If Renko had more in store, he would have to result in letting his nightmare take over in order for his own survival, he hoped it wouldn't come down to that. Kano wished he could do something, but with that dense bubble around her, he knew his voice or reach was to far, he would have to wait it out, as one waits out a storm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renko is born! (Open)   Renko is born! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Renko is born! (Open)
Page 1 of 1