Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Return of the Beast I_vote_lcapReturn of the Beast I_voting_barReturn of the Beast I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Return of the Beast I_vote_lcapReturn of the Beast I_voting_barReturn of the Beast I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Return of the Beast Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Return of the Beast Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Return of the Beast Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Return of the Beast Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Return of the Beast Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Return of the Beast Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Return of the Beast Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Return of the Beast Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Return of the Beast Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Return of the Beast Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Return of the Beast Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Return of the Beast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Return of the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:09 pm

The ground trembled as the presence of the Beast returned to Hell's lowest pits..risen from the furthest parts of the dark void thanks to the aid of former Sinner Mel whose body was now reformed and possessed permanently by Abaddon. The entire realm of the lower pits of Hell shook as it's power poured like thick rain over it and out of it's Hole calmly walked out the Beast itself. Though still in a female form due to it's convergence with Mel's being it was still the Ultimate Evil..

"Come forth minions of the apocalypse!" It's feminine voice roared over the entirety of Hell through the minds of every Sinner. Telling them exactly which level the Beast was on and how to get there if they didn't already know in the same moment they heard it's voice. It stretched it's dark feathery wings and it's body as it smiled happily. The long white haired woman stood at 5'9'' and looked very slender..but pouring from that body was enough evil and spiritual energy to power a nuclear reactor for eternity..

It wanted to see it's competition and it's followers.. It purposely sent challenges to every sinner it felt hostility from during it's mental intrusion to call for them hoping to gather them all up at once to be dealt with. It was not one for taking risks after all..that was not how it had survived since the dawn of all things..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Marek to heard the call. He heard the call, and he trembled. How..,...how could the beast, the dark one have returned? How could it be back? It was supposed to have been destroyed long ago! As fast as he could, Marek returned to hell, avoiding absolutely everyone as he sped down towards the lowest pit. He would not be the first there, no that was very unlikely. And he honestly doubted he would be the only challenger. At least, that's what he hoped. He would much rather have sinners, looking to claim the beasts title, there rather than a one on one. The beast would have followers. He always had followers.

Marek finally arrived in the lowest pits, coming down for a landing not far from the beast. He slowly rose up to eye the creature, his heart pounding in his chest as he clenched his fists. He had not been here for the first battle, but he could sense what this creature was, and he felt honest fear for the first time since becoming a sinner of hell. The world would shake from this return. Shake and possibly shatter.

Marek took a deep breath, reminded himself as to why he had first taken a stand against hell, and he slowly walked towards the monster. "Satan.......how......how are you returned?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:39 pm

He sprinted through hell, it was the best he could do as he entered the lowest pits of hell his mind set on one thing after the call to arms had been given. He knew what was about to happen and everything that was going to be needed. He knew he alone wouldn't be able to stand his ground against the monster he was sprinting for, yet the call had been to all sinners, it was clear in the way it was addressed. He let out a roar as he continued his charge forming two pistols in his hands, Colt and Joy. His sprint ended as he saw the creature before him, he looked it over in the time it took him he had already checked both pistols for complete magazines also. "So your abaddon? Your the beast?" He already knew his answer his eyes looking over to the other sinner standing there as he rose both his pistols and looked them both over again he didn't know if they would both be his enemy or just the beast. Yet his mind was set that he would either die here ending this, or end his own life at the cause of trying to save others.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:49 pm

It smiled innocently as it's realism was questioned by one sinner and then again question by another. It walked closer to Marek and simply stroked his left cheek while smiling, "My dear child you need not fear me.." It said with it's voice while in Marek's mind it spoke, "All will bow before me. Join now or be destroyed as consequence for standing against your lord and creator.. All who stand with me need not fear nor suffer.. All with me shall attain paradise.. There will be no second chances.." It then turned it's attention to the next person assuming Marek hadn't done anything hostile yet, in which case it would deal with that first, "I am known by many names.. Abaddon, Beast, Satan.. All are me and I have returned.."

The Beast crossed it's arms and just kept smiling.. peering into the deepest thoughts hidden in the mind of the Sinners around it.. not mind reading persay..just.. Mental Background checks.. It liked most of what it saw.. but it did see a few that would need to be further dealt with or used to reach the potential it sought for. Such as this Marek before it now.. He feared it and fear caused two things.. worship or assaults.. Marek seemed further towards the assaulting end of that spectrum..

"I have come to lead an army against the world of the living very soon.. But as commander I first needed to see my army and learn it's condition.."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Marek made no move against the creature as it stroked his cheek. For once, wisdom held his hand in check. This was the most deadly foe he had ever met, and one not to be trifled with, even by those stronger than he. He stood there and watched her, focusing all his thoughts and feelings, preparing himself for what was to come. Rage was his power. Rage was his sin and his strength. And now he began channeling that rage, focusing it as best he could into a single, pointed spot. The monster before him.

He let her finish her speech befoe slowly reaching up and pulling the chain from off his body. "You should not have returned Lucifer." he said, his rage and fear starting to battle one another in his head."You were destroyed, pushed from this world, from all worlds, for a reason. Your time is past. Our time, and the time of the humans, is now." he said as rage began to win out in his head, and heart. He snapped his chain up and spun it around in the air. "This hell is of your making abomination! And I finally see the way to redemption! Stopping you!" he said before snappoing his chain at the beast.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:16 pm

He watched as the man he had seen before was touched by the creature his pistols still both held up, now one at the man and the other and the woman. He couldn't tell if the man was going to join the creature or side with him and fight it. When he saw the mans hand twitch and reach for the chain though his mind slightly cleared, he slowly leveled both with the creature again. When he saw the chain pop up he blurred five feet to the left to ensure that if the beast moved he wouldn't hit the man and fired off colt and joy each in quick succession firing off 3 rounds each and the six bullets flew through the air at the beast, timed near perfectly with the man snapping the chain downward. "This world is meant for better then yourself! BETTER THEN US!" His anger continued to flow through his body as he let out another roar. "This world is meant for all those who will play there own stories out and not be ruled by the ones with true power!"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:29 pm

"Such silly children.." It muttered as it simply let the chain whip at it's back only to block it with one wing.. On it's own it was able to ignore the pain from nearly any injury..but this was like a flea to a dog.. a mere nuisance. especially considering it's wings were much harder and more durable than the rest of it's body. It's other wing curled around the side and front of her so that the bullets from Colt and Joy did nothing more but flatten against the wing's feathers and fall to the ground uselessly, "Why would you fight me? I am the reason you are even capable of existing in Hell as you do.. I am the reason you even have the chance for your so called Redemption.." It spoke calmly like it was being a parent and just walked forward towards Marek who had attacked Abaddon first.

"Alas my lost little lamb.." And suddenly with a twitch of it's hand it had created a lightsaber and turned it on, "You will not get a second chance.. I warned you of that.." It swung the weapon and from it burst forth a large wave of hellfire of equal power to a cero. Nothing special..but certainly not something to be ignored.. It really did like the concept behind a lightsaber.. "Don't think you get away without punishment either." It's voice rang in the mind of Omega just before it turned around and flung it's free hand out towards him launching a powerful and massive bolt of lightning at him while summoning down a dozen smaller bolts upon his head after he dealt with the larger bolt.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Marek's eyes widened as he saw the effect. or lack there of, of his chain. He was outmatched, both of them were, in a way that Marek had never been outmatched before. For a flash he wondered if he could even fight this thing before him. It was not a normal creature after all, could it be expected to be hurt the same way?

Marek shook his head to clear his thoughts, ignoring the negativity. No, he was Marek, a sinner, and a powerful one at that. He would not let this monstrosity return, no matter the cost to him. He finished his thoughts just in time to see the attack. Well, that was new, he thought to himself, but perhaps exploitable. Marek stuck his arm out to his side and then went into a fast spin, coming out of it and throwing a powerful discus, his Herculean throw. If he judged the power of the flames correctly, and he hoped he had, the discus should pass through, catching the flames behind it in its vacuum and then dragging it behind the discuss right back at Satan.

But Marek knew better than to trust fully in that and so he quickly used ranzig to leap high above the wave of hellfire, dispersing his chain into shatter storm to free up both hands, so he could launch four bolts of Olympus in rapid succession, all aimed at the beast. Marek doubted such weak attacks could hurt the beast, but he needed to at least start learning about it......
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:09 am

He watched as his bullets fell to the ground, his face showing anger. He grew even madder when the beast seemed to move towards the other sinner, about to yell out to step away from him. The voice rang throughout his mind that he wouldn't go unpunished. His reflexes kicked in as he whipped both his pistols back up shooting off two rounds into the bolt of lightning as it approached. Watching as a wave of hell fire rushed towards the other sinner his attention split he moved his left arm to shoot the wave. A bullet flying before being stuck by a secondary bolt of lightning. His eyes grew large as he realized the situation around him.

His head was bombarded by the bolts of lightning as he felt electricity begin coursing through his body. His own mind acting up as the damage to his head began to interfere with his movements he looked over at the beast and realized that with his speed he wouldn't be able to do anything. That the beast hadn't even tried just now and that he hadn't retrieved his previous power locked deep within him that other sinners had. His arm twitching and his legs buckling preparing to give out he placed joy to stomach and colt to his head. He watched as the other sinner had already found his way around what had been dealt to him and knew he was already to damaged mentally to function properly for much longer. Firing a round into his stomach he coughed blood out in front of him, "So thats what they felt..." He spoke before blasting his own skull open, falling to the ground with extreme brain damage from the lightning causing his body to still continue twitching even after his death.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:33 am

"Poor hopeless child.." Abaddon said just as calmly as before as it grew "sad" from the fact they were still trying to attack it. It noticed an object passing through it's flames with ease and for a moment it looked like the mighty being was actually about to be struck.. Until Abaddon caught the discus in it's free hand and tossed it back at Marek. It wasn't to be mistaken that the attack had no effect though. Even abaddon's hand stung from catching that attack.

But of course that just made things worse. It's hand stung which didn't bother it physically... but now it was angry. Abaddon had been injured even minisculy by someone who should be thankful to it. That was not pleasing. This anger was lessened as it noticed that Omega had died from it's earlier attack though. Now it was happy, sad, and angry. So it calmed down and blocked four olympian bolts with it's lightsaber as it returned it's full attention to Marek.

"Those who oppose me LOSE ALL HOPE!" It roared as it's god-like energy radiated the battlefield and felt like an ocean crashing on the weaker sinners driving them to their knee's in fearful worship of the beast, "Those who join me..," It said calmly with a smile, "Rejoice as I free you.."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:35 pm

Marek remained in the air, looking down at the beast in disbelief. His absolute best attacks had been.....ignored! Swatted down like a fly would be swatted by his hand. Marek had known he was out of his leaugue before. But now.....again he couldn't help but wonder if he could even fight thisthing.

Marek finished these thoughts just as the wave of god like energy hit him, almost forcing even him to his knees! Such power....such overwhelming power. Marek for a moment thought back, considering his life as a sinner and all he had learned. And he couldn't help but smile as he compared the beast to Aizen, remembering the battle the captains of the thirteen court guard squads had waged with Aizen, and how outmatched they had been at the time. "So....I wonder if this is how they felt." he muttered softly as he dropped back to the ground, his chain reforming in his hand.

"You are powerful, Lucifer.....more powerful than I. I can not deny this. I cant even seem to hurt you." he said quietly, not looking up at the beast. "I am an ant compared to a lion." he said before suddenly looking the monster in the eyes, his rage flaring up as he sent his chain into motion. "But by everything I believe and have fought for these past three thousand years, I shall do all in my power to maske you hurt!" He said as he swung the chain at The Beast, activating his soul ripper technique
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:34 pm

"Three thousand years..?" Abaddon merely mocked him for such a baby-like age compared to the elder deitic figures of creation such as itself. The sinner cracked a special whip at Abaddon and being who it was. It merely stood there. The chain hit Abaddon's weapon and that same arm and even part of the wing that tried to move to defend except this time Abaddon noticed it's spiritual energy being restricted. Massively restricted in fact. In all three areas struck.

And Abaddon just started to laugh in it's feminine voice.

Then things got really bad really fast.

"I AM THE RAGE AND THE DESPAIR AND THE AGONY!" It's voice thundered in Marek's mind as he was suddenly struck with abaddon's chaos level telepathy forcing his mind to undergo some type of insanity, though abaddon didn't know or care how effective it would be. It would keep happening for a while (3posts) but it wouldn't actually force 100% insanity if Marek fought it. During this mental attack Marek's body was also simultaneously attacked from all sides at once by seemingly nothing at the same power of a third of a cero. Which was a side effect of the mental attack. The body can't live without the mind after all.

But things continued to get worse because now Lucy was angry. It's spiritual energy rising towards it's maximum so quickly that even the restricted spiritual energy caused by Marek was no longer any problem as it overrode his own spiritual attack.

"I AM THE NIGHT TERROR AND THE KING OF DARKNESS" It's voice kept thundering in Marek's and every other sinner's mind and it's body started to mutate and grow until it was a monstrous figure standing thirty feet and weighing around two thousand pounds. This evil ugly and massive creature seemed to be Lucifers true form having spent so much time in the capativity of the lowest most forgotten pits of hell. It was entirely red. Still looked like it had some shackles on it in certain places. Had massive horns proportional to it's head.

And suddenly the beast laughed in a deep dark monster-esque voice before suddenly a giant tipped blade of red energy formed under Marek and rose rapidly until it was several meters high and several yards thick and wide. It had used a spell that causes a huge pillar of fire to erupt from the ground in the shape of a katana's tip and that crimson energy was the fire. To the shinigami this was known as Hadou no 96 Itto Kaso and only one man among the shinigami had been shown to use it. So Marek may not have expected it..

"I have lived since before time and space.." It spoke in it's newer temporary form, "You are like a baby throwing a tantrum at God.. and equal as pointless.."
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Marek had no defense against this new assault. He resisted the madness, yes, with pure rage, fighting it with everything he had. But it had already done its work, and only dumb luck saved him from being incinerated. At the last moment, in his effort to remain on his feet, Marek stumbled to the right, just as the burning katanna tip erupted from the ground. It saved his body, most of it anyway, as the blade sheered away the left hand part of his body, taking about half his leg and his whole arm. When the smoke cleared, Marek was indeed on his knees, head bowed as he desperately fought to keep his limited sanity, his left arm completely gone and seared shut. Smelled like barbeque.

He was beaten, and despite all his rage and fury, he knew it. And it sickened him that he had been able to do so little against this......thing. He slowly looked up, still fighting against the maddening images with all he had, pure hate shining from his eyes as he stared at the monster. "You will be stopped." he managed to growl out. "You pose a threat to everything and everyone. Everyone, shinigami, espada, humans, and more sinners to afraid to stand up to you today will put you back down. I only wish that I could be among their numbers." he said as he slowly placed his right leg under him and he began to pointlessly struggle to his feet. Well, foot and a hlf.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:58 pm

"You can believe whatever you wish to believe.." Abaddon said softly as the monstrous form reverted back to normal, "But let me tell you a secret.." She said as she leaned forward and lowered her voice for him, "I can not be slain.." She then pushed a finger against his torso and then suddenly slammed the flat of her palm against his chest to hurl him backwards, "Someone fix up the whelp. I like his fire and we can use it to further the opening of Hell's Gate!" She looked over at the smoldering remains of Omega and simply Tch'd with disgust at the abomination.

She walked away from the two and started to speak again to the sinners present, "Soon I shall RISE and we will have complete freedom to come and go from the world of the living at our leisure! join me and be freed!" which of course got a cheer both due to fear and from actual joy. after watching her nearly obliterate Marek who was not a weakling and absolutely destroying Omega. Very few present wanted to try their luck. She now had her army. Whether or not they survived was entirely up to how loyal they remained to Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Beast   Return of the Beast Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Beast
Page 1 of 1