Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Home sweet home for the few (Private) I_vote_lcapHome sweet home for the few (Private) I_voting_barHome sweet home for the few (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Home sweet home for the few (Private) I_vote_lcapHome sweet home for the few (Private) I_voting_barHome sweet home for the few (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Home sweet home for the few (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Home sweet home for the few (Private) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Home sweet home for the few (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Home sweet home for the few (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Home sweet home for the few (Private) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Home sweet home for the few (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Home sweet home for the few (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Home sweet home for the few (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Home sweet home for the few (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Home sweet home for the few (Private) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Home sweet home for the few (Private) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Home sweet home for the few (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Home sweet home for the few (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 am

A rancid breeze flew across the plains of Illinois, as fumes spewed from nearby factories, mega giants among giants. Producing the life stuff that keeps society at least stable to continue. Out among the now abandoned farm lands, weeds grew in quantity as time went on ravaging the desolate heaps of wood and plaster, which used to be homes. Decaying farms sparsely scattered across the area, as they decayed into dust. Red pain, white paint, green paint, all pain peeled from years of abuse and wear from the farmers which abandoned the dead fields, which had been over used, the soil lacking in nutrients. A silver specter walked these grave stones of society, its ragged cloak covering most of its body, besides its feet, hands, and face, its ruffled hood deteriorating along with the former home steads. No noise escaped the being as it traversed across the dirt ground, its metallic shine radiating light as it went across the fields, climbing over and under old water systems and ancient machinery long forgotten.

The massive refinery which spew its toxic gases was far away from the fields, yet the smell was almost unbearable for anyone with human senses, unlike the walking skeleton who noticed nothing. Its finer tips were dyed red from rending paint off of the walls of barns, to mark where it had been for the past few days, as the sinner departed each broken house oping to find something interesting. Though, the day continued into night, the specter traveling under what little moonlight there was, as the clouds over head were dark and menacing of an upcoming rain storm. Finding a small patch of trees, the grim master of sloth took a seat underneath the foliage. Screeching a small tune of bone rattling horror as it relaxed on a heavy branch, its feet kicking back and forth in amusement.

Clicking its vertebrae together in constant cracks, the demon made its unearthly noise as it had no skin or organs to speak of, its hidden core well protected between the sinner's ribs. Looking into the dark sky, the eye less sockets seemed to peer into the unknown, as the being let out a bony cackle, most terrible. It was night, a mild breeze running across from East to West, as the clouded sky made it all the more darker. Jumping down from its high perch the sinner took some of the fallen branches, lighting the small gathering of wood on fire to obtain something which could create an interesting piece of time for the slothful skeleton. The small forest off of the outskirts of a small worn down road.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:16 am

Kenshi walked through the woods somewhere in Illinois, it had been uneventful couple days he had come to this dreary area for a concert but the bands bus broke down and the stop was cancelled. So he was stuck in this dreary place for at least another couple days, to make matters worse it turned out the girl who he had taken home from the cancelled concert was married, and to a rather angry and violent man at that. Part of him felt really badly, he had never been a home wrecker before and if he had known he never would have made a move. He shook his head determined to convince himself that his rationalization made his actions acceptable, yet it still tugged at the edge of his mind so he made his way here to the woods thinking to take a page from the books of Thoreau and find solace in nature, so far it hadn’t done jack squat.

Suddenly a sound echoed across the woods, an earthly cackle that couldn’t have come from anything good. Hopping from his gigia he disappeared several times into shunpo dashing towards the sound until he spotted the smoke of a campfire. It was strange, hollow wouldn’t need a campfire they would just return to Hueco Mundo. Stopping at the outskirts of the clearing where the fire burned he walked slowly into the center his hand lay gently on his zanpakuto as the fire illuminated his face he turned to see a strange skeleton standing against the wind wrapped in a thin black cloak. He couldn’t help himself the laughter just bubbled out of him quickly stifling himself with an overconfident smirk he spoke.

“Well that just would be my luck here I am thinking I’m hunting hollow and what do I find the grim reaper, at a campfire. What’s next smoky the bear and Santa gunna join for smores?”
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Standing in front of the small fire it had made, H clacked its bony fingers together, as its face looked to the smoke with a satisfied expression. H's skull seeming to crease and enlarge into a dangerous smile as it rattled off another chuckle into the night. As the small smoke trickled into the air, the skeleton stood behind the smoke as an interesting thing had appeared but a few minutes latter. Almost glad, the skeleton thought to itself that it should try making a camp fire more often, if it produced results such as this. Beneath its cloak, H shuffled slowly away from the fire as the sudden stranger spoke in the mixture of cool and warm air.

Caring little for what appeared to be a man said, H listened to the words, as it cackled again at the terrible question. Its eye sockets focused on the armed person, as H clicked its heels together in a hidden joy, wondering what kind of sick enjoyment it could have with such a specimen. Thinking carefully, it clacked its silver bones together as the noises became noticeable as words of the English language.

"Quite... A... Surprise... it... is... not... every... day... one... is... so... fortunate... for... one... to... find... a... desolate... soul... such... as... I... pray.. tell... why... such... a... brutal... idea... of... hunting... a... species... only... out... to... live... the... way... it... was... created...? Then... again... no... matter... your... answer... this... world... is... too... full... of... conflict... at... the... moment... just... about... to... tip... over... the... edge... Though... seeing... the... world... burn... would... be... interesting..."

As the silver specter spoke, it dug its skinless feet into the dirt, sitting down beneath the tree it leaned against, planning on what to do with the stranger, whether to kill him for entertainment, to manipulate him into vice, or perhaps just leave him be, after all too much of a good thing creates a lack of taste.

"Oh... yes... I... am... not... the... reaper... of... souls... but... I... do... have... a... similar... job... description... Now... is... that... not... great...?" Raising its skeletal index finger, H's body rattled under the robe as it pointed at the man, an unreadable face etched across the skull.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Kenshi looked from the fire to the skeleton and then around at the forest, then it began to talk. It wasn’t so much talking as making clacks and clatters that sounded like words but he got the point across if dreadfully slow. And of course it was just his luck that he came across a philosophical skeleton. “Well to be honest I never really thought of it, hunting hollow is just kinda what shinigami do. Though one could argue since hollows are killing humans they’re makin more work for soul reapers and cutting seriously into my hanging out and do nothing time so that’s enough reason to kill’em right there.” Kenshi looked around somewhat nervously, the skeleton in front of him felt strange, not a hollow or an arrancar, and he couldn’t place the energy. Yet he could feel an almost cold sense of malice within it.

The strange creature spoke again its rattling voice an irritating grating sound in the night air. “Oh... yes... I... am... not... the... reaper... of... souls... but... I... do... have... a... similar... job... description... Now... is... that... not... great...?” Kensi slowly squeezed his teeth around his lower lip and shuffled his stance lightly, he didn’t like where he tought this man was going. “I’m not sure I think that’s great, if you mean you’re here to kill people I’m gunna have to say you should just turn around and crawl back into whatever dilapidated graveyard, your bony ass crawled outta. Cause nobody is gunna die on my watch.” Finishing his statement he placed his hand on his Zanpakuto, he would be ready if the skeleton made an aggressive moment he would shunpo behind with a quick sword slice. If he didn’t Kenshi would listen to what he said but never relax his guard.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Clicking its fingers, one by one, it gazed at both of its bony hands as the reflected the fire light in a glorious shimmer. As H listened to the man, and as the man spoke of shinigami it could not help but cackle almost violently in the flickering darkness. While H laughed silently among the trees, it could not contain itself as the stranger even further spoke. Breaking out in a fit of grim happiness, the skeleton wiped a non existent tear from its eye sockets, as it could not help but fall onto its back as it continued to click its approval, at what it thought was a joke.

"Oh... You're... a... funny... one... ahhh... I... have... not... met... one... such... as... you... for... a... long... while... You... tell... me... my... job... is... not... great...? And yet... You... ave such a... job... as... I... You... kill... nay... murder... those... who... try... to... live... their... lives... if... you... must blame... some... one... for... hollows... blame... the... creator... of... such... a... twisted... joke... Though... I doubt... you... care... anyways... tell... me..."

Jumping up quickly, the skeletal horror jumped over the small fire, its body standing but a few feet away from the stranger, as H tapped its skull with one index finger. A wicked smile spread across the being's skinless face. It had stopped laughing. Taking its hands it placed them on either side of its skull. With a violent twist, the head came off like a plaything, as it juggled it in both hands nonchalantly. All the while the skull cackled off more words.

"Tell... me... what... would... you... do... if... something... came... to... kill... you... just... because... you... wanted... to... eat... and... live? Oh... but... before... you... answer... would... you... like... to... know... a... secret...? Of... course... you... do...! I... am... a... new... breed... of... hollow... heh... heh... heh... now... is... that... not... great...? Kill... me... like... the... rest... mortal..." The sinner lied, as it spun its head like a basket ball, before placing it back on its body with a resounding click and violent twist.

Placing its hands within its ragged cloak, H laughed as it crouched in closer to the stranger which it thought hilarious. Wanting to see if it could manage to have the man strike the first blow to start a fun little game.

"What... is... your... name...? Heh... heh... heh... I... like... to... know... my... aggressors..." Its smile disappeared as it leaned back, arms crossed in disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Kenshi smiled at the skeleton that seemed to believe its’ self to be Aristotle. Rolling on the ground and laughing and Kenshis’ half kidding comment he then jumped up posing a question about the morality of hunting hollow. Such things were kinda beyond Kenshi it wasn’t that he wasn’t smart enough to hold up such a conversation it was more that he simply didn’t care enough. There was a reason he had chosen the title Disciple of Destiny, he was a fan of simply going with the cosmic flow. Shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly, he replied with halfhearted point “If someone came to kill me just for the way I live I’d kill them, it’s a dog eat dog world that’s the brutal truth of it. To be honest I kill hollow because they would do the same to me given the chance, it’s nothing personal just the way things are. So I guess your right I don’t give a crap”.

The skeleton then jumped up proclaiming himself to be a new breed of hollow, yet his words fell like rain running along the surface but never piercing. There were too problems with this story, one he felt nothing like a hollow, and if anyone knew hollow energy it was a kido master vizard. The second was you couldn’t bullshit a bullshitter and no one bullshitted better than him. Finally after H finished speaking Kenshi smiled, “Your full a shit buddy, I know hollow energy believe me I may know it better then no one and well to use a turn a phrase, It don’t smell like fish so I ain’t buying, As to my name its’ Kenshi Mu-a, how about yours baldy?” Taking half a step back as put slight distance between himself and the skeleton Kenshi paused, he may not be a hollow but he definitely wasn’t human and definitely was looking for trouble. Thinking it best to capture him and take him back to the vizard base for questioning he spoke again, [color=orange]“Wana hear a limerick? Just a funny little thing to well tickle your old bones. Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo 61: Jikujokoro.” He finished his statement with his hand pointing at the skeleton as six thin beams of light slammed towards him from each side, these beams would paralyze their target if they struck.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:13 pm

With a feigned expression of disapproval the skeleton could not help but spin its joints as it listened to the stranger's so called limerick; full of silent grim joy, H laughed as what appeared to be rods of light shot out from the unnamed man. Twirling its left arm H mutated its arm into several small discs as the arm disconnected from the main body into ten thin discs, double in strength of zanpaktou steel. With a flick of the sinner's right index finger six of the discs flew to the six light rods as they smashed into each other with great force. Jumping into the trees, the silver skeleton flicked its right index finger downwards sending the remaining four discs straight at the man in retaliation, at bala speed. Each spare disc flying at the stranger's limbs, one at each elbow, and one at each knee. The discs flying horizontally like buzz saws. Each disc having about a six inch radius.

Holding its cloak with the remaining arm, H rattled loudly in a monotone like voice as its skull seemed to glare at the man. Inside H was absolutely happy, and full of sickening joy having been able to make the man strike the first blow. If the four spare discs missed their marks on the stranger's joints then they would come straight back to the sinner of sloth as they would stand vertically in shield like poses. As H watched as its other six discs hopefully smashed into the random rods of light, it would control the six other discs and send them back to defend its main body as well, so that all ten would be floating around the skeleton.

"Your... no... fun... how... cruel... of... you... to... attack... harmless... ole... me... after... all... I... was... only... talking... so... what... if... I... let... a... few... fun... lies... go... heh... heh... heh... tell... me... you... ignorant... light... thrower... what... am... I... to... you... eh...? Am... I... but... another... victim... of... your... uncaring... nature...? How... droll... and... here... I... was... thinking... I... would... have... some... one... to... have... a... pleasant... conversation... with... other... than... those... idiotic... humans... which... just... seek... neutrality... and... destruction... of... any... one... who... stands... in... their... path..."

Snapping its fingers, the sounds seemed to grow louder with distance until the noise vanished into the surrounding trees, which seemed to grow gray, and their leaves starting to fall even more rapidly than usual. As the unknown substance which the sinner can create and controls at all times, began nestling into the ground underneath the camp fire in a fifty foot radius underneath, furthermore, even more of the substance started soaking into the trees which seemed they would burst. A small silver fog started to roll in, covering the small band of trees, snuffing out the fire as the gas came in. Like a thick fog, visibility became lessened, the poisonous gas a silverish gray color. The material which the sinner created amounted to a fifty by fifty by fifty foot block of volume.

The grass started to ooze with the liquid form of the substance, same with the trees which appeared to die from the inside out. The ooze extremely sticky and unable to be taken off without harm to the outside of someone's appearance as it would parts of the skin and hair with it as it would be forcefully taken off. The silver substance easily able to penetrate spiritual energy. The entire area crawled with the material as the Skeleton stood on its branch and laughed at the man all of the changes to the area happening as the fight progressed.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Kenshi didn’t wait to see what was forming as his skeletal opponent suddenly reformed his own arm to block his kido he pushed off to the right into shunpo dodging the incoming attacks just barely as one of the blades slides along his jacket sleeve tearing through the fabric and cutting a small bite into his arm. His eyes trained on the skeleton he watched as the bones became ten floating shields which moved around him, this would be a troublesome opponent as he wasn’t even sure what to bind let alone how. The skeleton spoke and Kenshi laughed “Oh come on, I could practically taste the killer intent in the air from you, drop the innocent act. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist see through that load of crap.” Suddenly the skeleton laughed and the world around him began to die the grass the trees, everything oozed strange sickly silver as it seemed to rot from the inside out. This wasn’t good and he could tell that this guy had enough energy to fight him even at bankai.

Jumping into the sky high above the tree’s he air walked hopefully a safe distance away from the growing silver cloud and drew his zanpakuto. “Careful Kenshi, he’s no slouch don’t even bother with Shikai”, Kenshi smirked at the words of warning of his zanpakuto of course he knew that, no one became a kido master without being able to sense energy almost flawlessly and there was one thing he was good at it was kido. “Well look at you showing your true colors, no innocent by stander just kills everything in an area. No you’re a damn monster and I’m gunna put you down. Bankai! Sever Totsugeki!” Golden armor with red plates surrounded his body as a large white angel looking wings sprouted from his right shoulder and his energy surged. In each hand a glowing purple bladed whip formed, these whips were in essence however a deception as each one was simply one of his bankai abilities known as bound kido allowing him to bind a kido into a weapon shape and use it repeatedly until he changed its’ shape. The whip in his right hand contained the bakudo seki while the whip in his left contained the hado sokatsui.

Charging forward but making sure to stay above the man he lashed out with his right hand whip which bit like a serpent at four of the floating shields upon contact the kido within would activate sending them flying backwards hopefully opening a pathway for his left hand whip to lash through striking the skeletons ribcage and releasing a wave of blue energy. Hit or miss he would then shunpo back away keeping his distance, though this normally wasn’t his style the skeletons strange reiatsu gave him the creeps and he really didn’t want to get anywhere near it until he had a better idea of the heck he was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:42 am

Cackling amid the sea of silver colored fog, H watched as the opponent jumped into the sky, at what the man thought would be a safe distance. As the gaseous state of the unknown substance swooped into the dead forest, the liquid from beneath the ground soon broke through the dirt and rock created a large water like environment. While the trees finally burst open and the silver material shot out from their confinements. Commanding parts of the liquid ooze the skeleton sinner had the substance swirl around its body as it formed a new bone arm. The extra material floating around the skeleton as it waited for the man to make his next move.

"Killer... intent...? My... oh... my... how... crude... though... I... grow... tired... tell... me... what... is... your... name... I'll... ask... once... more...?"

With that reply, H cackled again almost uncontrollably as it watched the man in the air release his power to become more of a challenge. Pointing an incredulous finger at the man as he seemed to have sprouted two fifteen foot long whips in either hand, the skeleton danced a small jig upon its tree branch which soon started to become scorched rotted. As all forms of the material H controlled and created have the special property of causing burns, such as a hollow's acidic touch, yet a bit more powerful. Combined with the ability to penetrate spiritual energy, the burning touch of the material in all its forms, gas, liquid, and solid, would cause pain, and burn the organic parts of the victim.

Not bothering to reply to the stranger's comments on innocence, H twirled its body around, and flicked its right index finger downwards. The fog rolling in even more so becoming much thicker, lowering visibility to those who rely on their eye sight. Laughing as it sensed the empowered man coming in to wreak some sort of havoc on the skeleton, H launched itself further into its new silver abode. The liquid floor becoming like a strong glue to anything it touches, and the burning powers of the material. As the whips came forward in an attack, H flicked its finger to the right, the ten discs flying forward to counter the attack.

Hitting the left whip, the discs where repulsed to H's dismay as it thought from within its deep fog that what appeared to be some sort of shinigami had more, what appeared to be magic, up his sleeves. Though, with a shrug, H retaliated, as the other whip came near, dodging the attack, H withdrew further into the silver fog, landing on the ground, as it used controlled its ten discs to attack at bala speed. Three going above the stranger, three below, and one from behind, one for the front, and one for each side, left and right. However these discs where not going to cut, but to make contact with the opponent and instantly turn into the liquid form and stick to the man, and spread across and over the man's limbs, then harden to a solid to stop joint movement.

The material in all of its forms, is toxic. The effects which include, burning sensations through out the body, a feeling of the skin being peeled off, and it causes dizziness, slightly blurred vision, and muscle cramps. The toxins being able to absorb through the skin, or breathed in, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:07 am

Kenshi slid backwards as the cloud suddenly thickened, he wasn’t an idiot a large cloud of strange material that was killing the plant life, like hell was he gunna touch that. Though the irony of that thought was lost on the Vizard still clueless as to the nature of his opponent. Suddenly from the mist fired out more of those metal disks he could feel them coming towards him as he was suddenly surrounded. Still he didn’t want that strange crap touching him, using his zanpakuto hard wing he swung it up slapping at the material above him as he surged up and slammed his whips into those coming from the side. Still that left the ones coming from below there was no way to dodge those entirely at their speed sliding backwards the three projectiles looked like they were gunna hit when suddenly three octahedral prisms rose out of his armor the top of each of the eight inch long crystals fired out a copy of byakurai knocking the metal off course. Yet he had forgotten about the one behind till the last second spinning in time to reduce the damage as half of its’ liquefied form splashed across his left shoulder blade burning the metal and singeing the skin below.

Desperate to remove the liquid he quickly shunpoed to the right the liquid singeing along the metal armor as it slid off leaving only a little behind. Still the effects of the attack were there; already he could feel a strange gurgling feeling in his stomach and itchy dry feeling in his eyes. It didn’t take a genius to put two and two together, it was poison. Looking around Kenshi quickly realized he may have bit off a bit more than he could chew here. Still he wasn’t one to give up and this dickhead was getting on
his nerves killing all the life in that forest. “Alright buddy you want some come get it, "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado 63: Raikoho" A massive blast of yellow energy surged from his hand even as the crystals he made before split in half the top halves staying with kenshi as the bottom halves swirled close each firing okasen, a miniaturized version of the giant wave of yellow energy which Kenshi had just shot.

Standing in the sky feeling a bit woozy from the poison Kenshi was smiling, he hated people like that skeleton who had no regard for the lives of bystanders like that forest life. Calling out he spoke with a smile “Boo ya you just got your ass whooped by the one and only Kenshi Mu-a, suck on dat bone boy”

(OoC: Book keeping for me: Kenshi (H; (61-80,2)/ B;( 51-70,1)) Bankai (none))
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:50 am

Screaming a rattling laughter full of demented evil, H watched through its eyeless sockets as Kenshi artfully deflected most of the discs, which soon entered back into the deep fog as soon as they missed their target, becoming one with the liquid ooze which soaked the ground. Sensing that one of its discs however landed on its designated target, H jumped in joy, its skeleton body seeming to float into the air, quickly coming out of the deep fog to be close to the action. Its new arm playing across gentle life less air. Though just as H came from the fog it sensed an upsurge of energy as a large yellow blast of energy came raining down on the sinner whose skull frowned.

The blast followed down, but with a tingling feeling those with a great surge of happiness feel, H laughed as the blast of energy was but feet away from the skeleton. Teleporting out of the way of the Raikoho and reappearing behind Kenshi, as part of the material still laid on the man's body. Not a word was spoken as the skeleton's hand laid across the material that still was attached to Kenshi. As the blast hit the Earth, the fog uplifted, and the entire liquid surface transformed into its gas state, the fog moving upwards. All the while, H manipulated its left leg into spikes near the knee and below as the sinner attempted to slam its left leg on the back side of Kenshi, then Flee downwards into its rising fog. H standing right behind Kenshi with a foul grin on its skull.

"Oh... your... name... is... Kenshi... Mu-a... and... here... I... thought... you... were... too... stupid... to... understand... my... question... all... this... time..."

If the leg smash failed, H would flee backwards a safe distance from the fifteen foot long whips and drop down into its fog as well.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:37 am

Kenshi suddenly felt H’s presence disappear as his attack slammed into the ground, the cloud of silver gas rising in response. Yet as quick as it disappeared it reappeared, right behind him. He could feel the skeletons fingers on his shoulder and his energy behind him. Unable to move fast enough to dodge any attack that would come at such close range he reacted without thinking. As H brought his knee up to attack it would be met by the sudden emergence of six five inch long and one inch in diameter crystal spikes made of a solidified version of bakudo nine, Geki. The spikes fired from his lower and upper back at H, upon contact with anything the crystals would burst with a bright red light which would surround the object they hit temporarily paralyzing it.

Spinning as the whips in his hands congealed into twin purple scimitars charged with Hado 33, Sokatsui
He attempted to bring the blades across the possibly paralyzed skeletons neck and ribs sending out twin bursts of bright blue energy upon contact. Kenshi then pushed off into shunpo appearing twenty feet above his previous position facing H. Blinking and shaking his head he felt the burn of the poison in his veins his head still spun, and his stomach was churning. His last defense had been reflexive; an automatic reaction from years of training, but this poison effect was annoying. Speaking with slightly labored breath as he battled the pain he felt crawling along his skin, he spoke at his foe.

“So now that we’ve established your full a shit, lets here your name bone man. I like to know whose ass I’m gunna kick”

Despite his big talk he didn’t feel quite as confident as he sounded how had the skeleton had suddenly appeared behind him? How fast was his opponent that not only could he dodge his attack but also move so quickly that it seemed as if his energy had completely disappeared, not to mention the poison which already made his stomach burn with pain.

(OoC: Book keeping for me: Kenshi (H; (61-80,1) Bankai (none))
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:23 am

As the spiked leg crept up towards Kenshi's back, only to be met by another kidou spell. Six spikes appeared as H was about to make contact, the skeleton thinking of numerous things that it could do to defeat its opponent. Though as the spikes came nearer and nearer, H decided to forget anything such as splitting apart is body and settle on creating a false sense of security and mayhem. To H's dismay its body seemed to freeze as a red glow surrounded its body for but a few seconds as Kenshi's whips circled around and about to hit the sinner. Taking the hit full on H was freed from its red trap, and flew backwards from the twin bursts of blue energy which hit its chest, feeling nothing as having no nerves to see. The damage doing basically nothing to the sinner's body. All the while, H watched as Kenshi escaped to a farther distance.

Cackling at the man's attempts to rile up the silver specter's nonexistent blood. "Oh... do... not... make... me... laugh... if... I... were... full... of... anything... I... would... be... king... of... some... small... country... living... out... my... days... in... peace... Do... belittle... me... mortal... of... flesh... and... bone... this... universe... is... impersonal... it... is... devour... to... survive... just... as... it... always... has... been... though... I guess... a... name... is... worth... while... for... you... my... name... is... but... a... simple... letter... H..."

Once H finished its talking it immediately went on the offensive, changing the silver fog into a mass of silver liquid, the speed not changing as it climbed higher into the air, spread across over a wider area like a net. Until the ground could not be seen by looking down. Then with a snap of its fingers, the liquid started moving furiously like a storm out on the open sea, as it swarmed over to H at bala speed, connecting itself to the skeleton's body.

The sinner's arms, soon grew larger, and thicker, its body becoming massive and tall, as all, but the small amount of substance on Kenshi's shoulder remained. The once five foot tall skeleton turning into a giant befitting that all of the volume of substance i created had joined into the skeleton, its cloak bursting into shreds, and H's inner core inside its large body, well protected between its ribs, surrounded by a thick box of material. Then, H fell into the ground, its large body landing on the forest, as the remaining trees collapsed from the sheer force of the impact, creating a small fissure across the road. Cackling yet again, its humongous skull creating gusts of wind by just moving, it thundered across the plains H jumped into the air and with its right fist making an attempt to slam into Kenshi's small form as if he was but a fly, with a massive surge of weight.

"Ye... who... eradicate... the... hollows... in... genocide... meet... your... match... I... am... H... the... reflective... specter... as... is... my... given... title..."

The poison having worn off over the time, in Kenshi's body
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Kenshi was worried; he had never seen anything that could take two direct sword slashes and sokatsui’s without even a scratch. Double sokatsui was basically equivalent to a high sixties kido and it had done no damage what so ever. To make matters worse H as he had revealed his name to be had summoned up the strange silver mist from the ground below which was quickly surging towards his body as the skeletal creature began to rapidly increase in size becoming a gigantic version of himself his silvery body gleaming in the sky. Kenshi watched the change with a mix of exasperation and frustration, he couldn’t friggen believe his bad luck, he just so happened to run into an indestructible skeleton which could turn into a giant friggen monster. Still there was at least one advantage to the situation with the skeleton’s power all condensed in one area he was starting to get an idea about how this creatures reiatsu felt. Reiatsu could tell someone a lot about their opponent and the more he knew the closer he was to whopping H’s boney ass.

Still he had little time to think about such things as the skeleton raised a bony hand and surged towards him leaping into the air as gigantic skeletal fist came surging down. Quickly pushing off into shunpo he left the crystals from before behind there six floating pyramids firing a combined total of three byakurai and three Okasen at the incoming attack. If the fist wasn’t blown back, It would hit the crystals each shattering with the force of a half cero making a massive explosion equivalent to three cero. Either from the crash of the explosion of the slam of the fist into the ground, Kenshi was blown back by the wind catching his stance fifteen feet from his previous spot.

This fight seemed hopeless a perfect body incapable of damage such a thing couldn’t exist there had to be a weak point and there was only one way to figure out what it was. Attack everything until something hurt, raising his left hand in the air the purple scimitar disappeared replaced by a glowing rod. Calling out he spoke as he tossed it towards H like a javelin ”Bakudo 62: Hyapporankan”. The rod multiplied hundreds of times over becoming a swarm of flying attacks which would curve through the air rattling towards his foes torso.

(OoC: Book keeping for me: Kenshi (B;( 51-70,2)) Bankai (none))
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:53 pm

As the large fist slammed into the blasts left by Kenshi, the giant silver fist kept on moving as the blasts shot forth exploded into the substance, only part of the hand giving way, temporarily transforming into its gaseous state to reduce the kick back from the explosion, while the rest of the hand surged forward, shattering the pyramids causing an unexpected explosion. The blast sending the rest of the hand into a gaseous state of fog like gas. The enormous skeleton all the while laughing as it Watched the gusts of wind caused by the explosion buffeting its enemy, taking in more and more information on the man's abilities, noting what can be done so far.

As the one handed skeleton started to move forward, H lurched back as its opponent summoned forth hundreds of rods which came forth like javelins towards the monster. Deciding its best course of action it transformed its entire body into gas, its small core, barely being able to be seen in the thick fog, as the lighted rods came forward and penetrating the fog doing no damage to the sinner, H's core floated in the mist of fog, its silver coating that was its mask hiding it from hell, but to anyone else it would look like a solid ball. Though as the attack ended, H's enormous body formed yet again, as the a gaseous hand appeared out of the fog as a solid arm, reached forward to grab Kenshi. The material, though its poison temporarily useless on the man, its almost acidic property would still work, and try penetrating the spiritual energy surrounding him.

All the while, the entire body formed again, the skull's teeth becoming sharp, and the fingers sharp as well to rend the air and flesh. The core in the middle of H's chest, resting against the upper part of its spine, beneath the ribs. The second arm weaving around Kenshi, as it spread out its fingers like a net to engulf the man in a solid cage, from above, below, and behind, like half of a shell. As the first lounge came from the front. If the plan failed the large teeth of H's skeleton would fire out in one large volley of thirty two teeth, which would transform into a liquid on contact, firing at bala speed, the ones which missed would the head back to the skeleton's mouth.

The monstrosity speaking as it continued the fight, "Kenshi... Mu-a... your... life... is... forfeit... surrender... and... I... will... gladly... let... you... live... as... you... have... struck... the... first... blow... I... will... forgive... your... transgression..."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Kenshi’s jaw dropped dumbfounded he couldn’t believe his eyes as the hundreds of rods flew from his hands without touching the monstrous skeleton, simply sliding through his suddenly gaseous form. How could he harm this strange creature, nothing was impossible to hurt and he could tell that H was roughly the same strength as him. So why did it seem this skeleton had such an advantage in this fight. Furrowing his brow in frustration he watched as the skeleton reformed, he would need to find a new way to win this fight. Unfortunately nothing was coming to mind, suddenly from the mist shot out a large skeletal hand, using shunpo he dodged the incoming strike even as two more hands formed to try and close him from above and below. Appearing a fair distance away from the make shift cage Kenshi was caught off guard by the sudden barrage of tooth missiles. The weapons in his hands shifted again becoming dual whips charged with bakudo eight Seki. Lashing the weapons forwards they slammed into the thirty two skeletal teeth sending them careening back at his foe.

Then the monstrosity spoke its strange cackling words sounding like mountainous rumbles across the night sky. Kenshi stood baffled how could he harm a foe that took no damage, every inch of his body seemed to be zanpakuto hard and no damage had gone through. To make matters worse H seemed capable of completely vaporizing his own body into a gaseous state in order to dodge attacks. “Do I sense fear young warrior? How unlike you? What’s next are you going to cry?” spoke the gruff voice of his zanpakuto within in his head, Ignoring the jab and getting to the point Kenshi smiled a big ear to ear grin… looked like he might be in trouble with this one, guess it was gunna be a fight to remember, after all today was always a good day to die.

If he couldn’t harm him physically maybe he could cause him to harm himself the whips in his hand reformed once more becoming bound forms of Hado 11 tzuri Raiden, each strike would infuse the object it hit with a powerful surge of electricity which would travel along the objects entire surface electrocuting anything in its’ path wherever this things weak point was if it was touching the main body it was gunna get one hell of a shock, especially with massive power multiplier his bankai gave his kido.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:00 pm

"Why... so... silent... come... now... I... will... leave... at... this... rate..." The monstrosity spoke, as small gusts of wind traveled across the sky from the skeleton's mouth. It entire silver colored body, moving elegantly in the moonlight, as it cackled noisily as its teeth returned. The being of Sloth fully enjoying having something to play with after so many days of doing nothing of importance. As it placed its hand across its visage, H paused as it watched Kenshi stand a distance away, having escaped many of the sinner's attacks. "I... think... your... hiding... something... after... all... what... reason... is... there... to... fight... me...? Either... way... I... grow... bored... let... me... make... this... more... interesting..." Cracking its spine, the enormous skeleton seemed to disappear into an enormous cloud of gas. The large cloud taking shape instantly, as legs seemed to sprout, then arms, heads, rib cages, necks, until finally a small army of of skeletons stood in front of Kenshi.

Each skeleton five feet tall, and identical to the next, silver skeletons summing up to one hundred identical skeletons, with H in the front of its small army. Each one possessing a sphere tucked beneath their ribs. Though, that was not all, as the remaining material swirled around the one hundred fakes and the one real sinner. As medieval armor appeared on their bodies, along with a chained morning-star, a round shield. The new born horde crying out in rattling voices for their creator. Hitting their shields in a chorus of death. The morning-stars each having a length of five feet, with vicious spikes ready to kill. All the while, H stood ten feet in front of its army, which stood in a square formation. The sinner of sloth, wearing a crown a top its head, as it held the same gear as its counter parts, with one exception. H floated on the air on a gallant steed of death, the skeleton warhorse of silver snorting at Kenshi.

The remaining substance controlled by H remained in its gaseous state as it floated beneath H, and its army of the damned. Though, each warrior had no mind of its own, H controlled them with its power. Raising its bony hand, the crowd stopped its noise making, as H spoke loudly in its normal voice. "Prepare... yourself... fool... this... is... you... last... chance... from... me... surrender... flee... or... die..." H rattling its bones in anticipation of a blood bath to soak its own bones in the blood of a mortal. The skeletal bodies not being conductors of electricity, the sinner of sloth hoping that it will not have to go through with an attack such as this, as controlling so many individual parts tired the sinner.

(OOC: The spoilers below will show you what the armor looks like, and the shield, and the horse H is riding, however for the horse, exclude the cloth coverings, and keep the armor. I don't think I need a picture of the chained morning-star.)

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:37 am

“Yea im the one who’s hiding something Mister I kept the entire audience to a small concert stored up my ass. Your friggen shitting me right? Grow your own damn army? That’s cheating.” Taking a few steps back, staring down the group of skeletons. Not a chance he would be able to defend himself properly against that many foes with dual Tzuraiden in his hands. Flicking his right hand out the whip reformed once more this time filled with Hado: 58 Tenran. At the same time in his other hand the whip condensed into a scimitar but containing the same spell. Once more the gruff voice of his crystalline zanpakuto whispered in his head, “Daring tactic, could get you killed. But today is a good day to die!”. With a smile Kenshi stared down his opponent standing over the heads of his summoned comrades.

“All right Mr. Rattles you ready cause im gunna rip off that smug head of yours, no matter what army you raise from the steaming odor which leaks from your nasty ass bones.” With a confident smile he darted forward with a shunpo snapping his whip forward at the closest skeletal rider. On contact it would release a tornado into the crowd of opponents to blow back and away the skeletal riders even as he shunpoed behind the one rider adorned differently which he assumed was the original and slashed three times with his electrically charged sword. Still not one to end without a big finally as the whip in his hand faded he held out his palm aiming directly for the skeletons spine “Hado 31 Shakkaho!” A red sphere of energy tore from his palm searing the air around it as it surged through the air at H’s back. Hopefully the Skeleton would be so distracted from the confusion of the Tornado he wouldn’t even see the rest of the attack coming.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Staying quiet as Kenshi spoke, H adjusted its crown a top of its bony head. The Sin of Sloth listening to the man's rants and vulgar words, while wearing a stoic face. H relaxed as its opponent's weapon seemed to change to that of a scimitar. Shrugging nonchalantly, H let its army of skeletons be ravaged as Kenshi bombarded the group with a tornado like blast. Though, as the skeletons flew into random directions like rag dolls, H controlled them to transform into the gaseous state of its mystery substance. The area becoming a thick fog. Before Kenshi reached H to strike a blow H manipulated the gas, which was once an army, to surge forward at bala speed and envelop everything around the crowned specter, that was H.

As Kenshi appeared behind H, the skeleton laughed maniacally, as it turned around with a great burst of speed, the war horse H had been riding transformed into gas, instantly. As the first strike from Kenshi's whip came, H took the first blow, as it felt an electrical charge emit from the whip. Arching its spine, H dodged the next to attempts of the whip. The electrical charge doing nothing to H, as its body was a nonconductor of electricity to an extreme degree. Though as H saw the start of a red glow coming from Kenshi's palm, the sinner laughed.

Teleporting behind Kenshi, as the small piece of substance was still on Kenshi's person. The Sinner dodged the out burst of energy with ease. All the while gas fog should have reached the two's position a few moments ago, hopefully surrounding Kenshi and H. The gas having the same properties as a hollow's acidic touch, and if inhaled would cause the poisonous symptoms again, as there was no immunity to it.

If the gas enveloped the two fighters, the outside of the fog, the very outer edge would harden into a solid and create a hollow sphere, with all the gas trapped inside. The place would become a silver arena so to speak. The outer walls being as strong as H's body.

Even if the arena tactic did not work, H would then shape all of the substance that it had under its control into a block of fifty by fifty by fifty feet. Excluding the small amount of substance on Kenshi's body. And manipulate the cube into fifty small one by one by one foot smaller cubes, that the sinner would then scatter across the air all around Kenshi, where the smaller cubes would float around menacingly.

Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Kenshi felt his attack make contact the surge of energy swirling from his sword and into the bones of his skeletal foe. Yet they did nothing and his follow up hit air, once more the skeleton moved with a speed he had never imagined seeming to almost teleport behind him his hand in the same spot as last time. With little time to think he reacted automatically once more sprouting spikes from his body filled with low level bakudo Geki amplified by his bankai to much larger strengths. Yet he had been attacking non-stop for this entire fight throwing attack after attack at his foe and nothing seemed to be working and he could feel himself tiring. And to make matters worse the fog had somehow moved all around him and it made his very skin burn. Frustrated and angry and hoping that his paralysis crystals had hit he spun on his foe his weapons disappearing and his voice crying out while energy surged along his body in preparation for the high level hado. “Hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho” Hit or miss he would run after the attack shunpoing as far as he could only to hit a wall as the fog had condensed into a sphere.

His eyes stung and his skin burned, breathing heavily his vision blurred as he swung back to face his opponent hoping one of the most powerful attacks he at possibly point blank range could have left at least a minor dent in the skeletal monstrosity. Still he wasn’t sure how much longer he could keep this fight up and with only one trick left up his sleeve he needed to figure out how to hurt H before he would use the final ability of his bankai and perhaps the most deadly of them all living kido. Yet at this rate he wouldn’t have the energy left to use the ability by the time he did some damage. Through labored breath and fighting nausea he waited as the dust settled to see if his attack had hit the skeleton.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Not one to fall for the same tricks twice, H knew what Kenshi might do with those odd spikes. As H quickly ran out a distance from Kenshi, the mist came into contact with two. H having nearly avoiding being frozen again.

As visibility decreased for those that rely on eyesight, H laughed gloomily as H's plan had worked. The skeleton giddy with excitement as it knew that it had its enemy on the ropes for now. The silver colored sphere containing the two fighters. H all the while laughed as it seemed to disappear into the smoke, but to no avail. As Kenshi, either out of frustration, or what not, fired a powerful kidou in H's direction. At such a close range H did not want to find out what the thing could do. As the large blast surged forward, H got caught up in it, as the full force smashed the five foot sinner into its own sphere wall. The force sending an electrical current through H, which did little, as H felt no pain. However, when the blast first hit H, and it noticed it was electrically charged, H manipulated its gaseous substance to become a super conductor of electricity, and its currents. The power blast's effects would then run along the smoke and outer sphere wall and hopefully shock Kenshi as well. The arena shook from the sheer power as outside the sphere moved in the direction of the blast, and for a few moments the smoke cleared, only to reform quickly.

At the same time, H extended its skeleton body into a thick liquid to protect its core from the sheer blast, the small ball enclosed in liquid would hit the large arena wall, then the body would reform.

The powerful kidou shook H to the bone, but as the energy hit the wall, the resulting explosion should have easily spread across the sphere with nowhere else to go. H wondering if Kenshi would be caught up in his own futile attack.

As the gas electrical charge subsided, by now, or at least hopefully, H unstuck itself from its own arena wall. Its body not damaged too much, but all the movement had wounded H's core, which still resided in H's chest. Rattling slightly, H sensed for Kenshi, and upon finding him, H charged quickly as a sinner of H's caliber could in Kenshi's direction. In H's hand was a scythe made of the same material as H's body, but not conductive of electricity. The scythe was six feet long, and the blade was on one end, the blade being four feet in length, and razor sharp.

"Prepare... yourself... mortal... you... have... refused... my... kind... offer... to... flee... and... surrender... now... you... shall... pay... the... price..." H spoke with gritted teeth. It soul wounded, but not enough to kill the sinner, just slow it down and weaken it slightly.

With the scythe H slashed once at Kenshi's right knee, then would bring up the blunt end of the scythe at Kenshi's jaw, and hopefully send a strong punch into the vizard's stomach between the two attacks. H's hand sharpened to rend its enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home for the few (Private)   Home sweet home for the few (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home for the few (Private)
Page 1 of 1