Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sweet Chaos ^_^ I_vote_lcapSweet Chaos ^_^ I_voting_barSweet Chaos ^_^ I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sweet Chaos ^_^ I_vote_lcapSweet Chaos ^_^ I_voting_barSweet Chaos ^_^ I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sweet Chaos ^_^ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sweet Chaos ^_^ Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sweet Chaos ^_^ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sweet Chaos ^_^ Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sweet Chaos ^_^ Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sweet Chaos ^_^ Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sweet Chaos ^_^ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sweet Chaos ^_^ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sweet Chaos ^_^ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sweet Chaos ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soran
Soran

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Soran was walking through New York, it was a foggy and cold night. The sky was lit with stars and a thick mist of water droplets surrounded the entire area. Soran had been traveling throughout the city as a Rurouni warrior, however he had his hood up with his double-bladed katana strapped to his side. Soran walked with his hood up as the air around him became cold, everything in this area seemed secluded and peaceful.

The city seemed to be fairly bright due to the massive buildings. Soran was suddely surrounded by a large gang of perople wearing bandanas on their heads. "Well look what we got here boys, a little boy with a sword who thinks he's tough enough to walk around all on his own" their leader said with a laugh which spread throughout the crowd of people behind him. "Give me all the money and any weapons you have on you, otherwise you die and we take it anyways" Soran raised an eyebrow but remained silent as he slowly reached for the hilt of his katana, the outlaw leader began to shoot towards Soran but with his advanced speed he began to weave and dodge each individual bullet at high speed as it came his way until the bullet clip in the gun was completely empty.

Without warning, he was then swarmed from all directions by a large group of these people. Soran ducked under the first punch sent his way and uppercut one man, while airborne from the uppercut he side kicked another man away from him. The Arrancar warrior then flipped in the air and kneed another man on top of the skull, then quickly landed on the ground upside-down as he balanced on one hand in order to kick another man in the jaw only to see a knife being thrown at his head, which was when Soran quickly hopped to his feet barely avoiding the knife as it flew directly passed his head then back fisted the man who threw it in the face and broke his nose. Then a man tried to kick Soran in the ribs, but the swift warrior easily caught the leg of the man and threw him into four other men and made them all fall to the ground as he then shot an energy blast at the men on the ground, causing them all to explode in a blazing inferno.

Their leader then charged and attemped to stab Soran with a knife, but the swift warrior quickly punched upward on the leader's elbow and broke his arm. Before even giving this man a chance to scream out in pain, Soran punched him in the stomach twice which lifted the man 3 feet in the air, which was when he kicked the man in the jaw which lifted him up even higher and as he came falling towards the ground, Soran then kicked the man's body with full force and sent him flying directly into his followers at a very high speed.

The skilled warrior charged the remaining men and drew his sword and phased out of sight, he then began to hack and slash away at all the foolish humans whom had challenged him. Dismembering limbs at warp-like speed, many were sliced in half but didn't even know what hit them, they slowly looked at eachother until they all notice that the other half of their body weren't even attached to them. Soran continued this onslaught, painting the area around him red with the blood of these foolish gang members. Soran charged at full speed and with quick flicker-like motions chopped all the remaining men surrounding him into pieces while using his flexible and acrobatic skills by doing what would look like a mixture of Capoeira and Wushu swordsmanship. By doing a mixture of flips, kicks and slashes from the sword in less than 15 seconds without even breaking a sweat or uttering a single word he managed to slaughter these foolish humans who dared to challenge him.

The swift Arrancar then placed his sword in the sheath to his side in a samurai motion, but could tell there was another person behind him who had just seen the whole thing which had just occured. It would be obvious that his actions were in self defense, however he had just killed many of these men in cold blood. Soran slightly turned his head to the side in order to see who it was watching him with a calm exposure on his overall appearance.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Walter had gone for walk music flowing through his head, the ninth symphony of Beethoven a joyous melody fore telling death and romance. The violins inspired blood shed while the soft ever present beat of the woodwinds reminded the world that in death lay beauty and in blood romance. Perhaps it was the music but just maybe it wasn’t he smelled it first before he heard it, the sweet cherry red scent of death. Hardly could he contain himself as he leapt through the air as graceful as a ballerina a glass chain, fragile in appearance but as strong as a zanpakuto rose from his body condensing from a cloud of smoke and curling into a platform as he danced through the abandoned streets of New York a smile on his face as a man fought conducting a symphony of bloodshed.

A second glance told him more, no this wasn’t a man, no it was an arrancar like his former love. What a shame she had to die, her beauty was untold and her art made the Sistine Chapel look like a kindergarten finger painting, no one could quite decapitate a foe like she could. Seeing the man finish in his production Walters soul filled with glee, could I be true? Had he found fun on this dull night, a foe, a friend, some to kill, some to kill with, or someone to be killed by? A large smile covered his face as he spoke to the blood-stained stranger.

“Ah what a fine night my fellow traveler, I see you have begun to display your talents quirt impressive I dare say, though I had intended to mutilate this gang myself. Yet it seems fate has called upon us, to travelers soaked in the blood of foes and former friends. The beauty of this night calls to me, as I can see it has called to you too. These filthy humans, so weak and fragile so caught up in their meaningless mortal lives. How little they understand, how can they not see the beauty of the music of life and death. Seeing as how you’ve opened this concerto with out me perhaps I may join in your melody add my own song to yours and together conduct a memory of destruction which will haunt the weak and meaningless lives of these useless humans.”

Placing his hand out and pointing it to the right the chain he had used as a platform before swam through the air curling before his palm and condensing into pure energy. The shot rang out tearing through a small apartment complex was his dimensional release, a powerful blast equivalent to a Gran Ray cero. Walter watched with a smile as the building collapsed the occupants screaming, he couldn’t think of a better flourish to start their song. “You must excuse my manners so caught up in the moment I was that they momentarily escaped me, Walter Redfield composer of chaos and immortal ruler of this and all worlds.”
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Soran had turned to see a red headed man whom then spoke somewhat poetic words of bloodlust. The man then held his palm outward and shot a huge beam of energy at a building, which caused the entire thing to crumble to the ground. There was screaming in the distace as the man began to speak again.

“You must excuse my manners so caught up in the moment I was that they momentarily escaped me, Walter Redfield composer of chaos and immortal ruler of this and all worlds.” the red head said. "Soran Kanzaki, Rogue Arrancar" Soran stated plainly, this was the first person whom he had given his true name to in hundreds of years.

"Well my Ginger friend, let's start some chaos!" Soran said with a large grin on his face, which revealed his entire mouthful of razor-sharp fangs. Soran then flickered at high speed into the air and began to exclaim a large Hollow roar.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!" Soran exclaimed as an aura began to surround his body. Because the energy output and radiation is higher than that of an average Hollow. The Spiritual Pressure was Crimson Red with a aura pulse at a higher frequency which was Pitch Black, like the type 2 aura.

Soran then brought his arms to his sides, charges up energy, and then threw his hands forward one after another as he rapidly fired many energy blasts. Soran knew this was an effective for quick, widespread, and massive amounts of damage. Soran was destroying the city, all the surrounding buldings in the area were begining to fall, the street was filling with crators and people were evacuating the area.

Soran then flickered at high speed towards the ground and was now standing on the street, people began to run away from the Arrancar. Soran cupped his hands to his side and the spiritual energy began to charge and become concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands. Soran's hands were then thrust forward to shoot out a crimson red streaming, powerful beam of energy. This energy blast similar to a very powerful Cero. This completely obliterated out everything in it's way; cars, buildings, the street itself and of course all the humans in it's path.

Soran walked over to a pile of corpses and began to feed off of the human body parts around the area "I have missed the taste of humans, Hollows don't have the same flavor of fear which these humans easily represent." Soran said to himself as he then sat on the sidewalk and heard a loud noise coming from flickering lights on top of a car approaching his location.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Walter watched with excitement as his newfound friend began his turn in the destruction, he unleashed powerful blasts in every direction burning buildings and sundering people. It was all quite fun and interesting but too easy, however a new and even more intriguing event began with tell tale whirl of a ring of police sirens as two squad cars pulled up the oblivious officers only seeing Walter they pointed their weapons at him unable to see the arrancar spirit which had caused the majority of the damage. Raising his hands as if surrendering four more of those glass chains oozed out his back snaking their way along the floor and behind the officers as he spoke. “Well hello fine officers of the N.Y.P.D., I do apologize for disturbance my friend here got a little overly excited. You know how it is, now why not scamper along and go deal with something in your own jurisdiction… Oh wait too late.”

The second Walter finished speaking his chains leapt from the ground behind the officers wrapping around their necks and raising them up into the air rapidly one of their necks broke instantly but the other three squirmed and fought for air as the life was choked out of them. Spinning into a pirouette Walter brought his telekinetically controlled nooses closer to him, dancing with the living bodies while they fought for life. Unable to control his excitement he broke into song dancing and singing in a deep baritone the Italian opera rolled of his tongue as he spun conducting an imaginary symphony composed of the dead corpses now hanging by his chains. One by one they spun around him as he reached out and grabbed a female cop her corpse now his unconscious dance partner propped like a marionette with his chain as the strings.

Spinning his partner out a silver pistol formed in his hand and he fired the bala speed blast slamming into the woman’s face removing her head. She crumbled to the ground as Walter continued to sing the other chains dropping his victims and curling into steps allowing him to walk up into the air, he leapt in the sky landing on the street with a definitive stomp and arm flare his voice reaching a long and powerful note to end his song.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Soran saw the police cars travel passed him, he shrugged and figured that they were either unable to see him or simply ignored the fact that he was standing there. It seemed that simple thugs had more spiritual pressure than the law inforcement. Soran turned his head to see the red haired man fighting against the police officers, he had some skill. When Walter was finished killing the police officers and landed on the street, Soran was standing directly next to him.

Soran gave Walter a strange look "I enjoy chaos just as much as the next guy." Soran began to say with slight annoyment in his voice "But do you really need to sing while you kill people?" he asked, but before he recieved a response he felt a gun shot in his back. Somebody had tried to shoot Walter, but accidently hit Soran due to being unable to see him. Soran turned around to see a police officer with a gun shaking in his hand, the bullet hole in his back healed instantaneously, which Walter would be able to see clearly.

Soran flickered at high speed towards the officer and grabbed his throat with his pair of titanium gloves. These gloves had shard finger tips, so when Soran clenched his hand into a fist he completely crushed the man's throat. Soran smiled as the life began to leave the man's eyes "No... Anybody who blindsides me doesn't get a swift death." Soran said then immediately bit and punctured the vessels in the man's neck to feed off of his human blood.

Soran then threw the body into a building and began to walk away "I'm tired of this city, not enough excitement here. Only weak humans with lame weapons, not much excitement for an Arrancar and his fire haired companion." he stated to Walter "But the night is still young and this part of the city is pretty much destroyed, not much else we can do here unless somebody comes to us..."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Walter listened to the arrancar about to respond to his absurd question his mind a light with confusion. How could he not want to sing when there was so much blood and death around him, no accounting for crazy people like him he surmised as they were cut off by a sudden gunshot slamming into his arrancar companion. Watching with amusement as the mans wound closed up he whistled as with approval as the man crushed the officers throat, it was only right after all the man had been quite rude and interrupted their conversation. As the arrancar spoke he blinked activating one of his hollow powers the white in his eyes swirled with black as his retina’s turned yellow, a smile on his face as he used blur to arrive next to his companion. Looking around at the burning buildings and bloody carnage he couldn’t agree more, this had been a fun appetizer but he wanted a main course, in fact he knew exactly where to get it. Hollow energy swirled around him as he addressed the man excited for more fun.

“I couldn’t agree more, this was a nice warm up but I want some real fun. Something bloody, dangerous, powerful, a challenge worthy of two masters of chaos and death, Though in regards to your previous comment, yes I do; killing is quite as much fun without a song. And If I recall correctly there is a concert today at the stadium today what do you say we go and change the tune?”

Without waiting for an answer he produced a new chain this one swirled with black energy within the glass and curled into a disk roughly the size of a bar stool, a second chain formed copying the motion in front of Soran. Sitting on his chain Walter pointed his hand and spoke “Driver to the STADIUM” the chain lifted into the air carrying Walter has laughed hysterically his chain zooming towards the stadium where only an hour ago every seat among thousands had been filled with screaming fans for some strange wailing dying sound made by a human known as Justin Beiber.

(OoC: Sorry couldn’t help myself had to take the opportunity to attack Justin. Also side note if you sit on the chain he provided you can ride it like Walter did to the stadium)
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:44 am

(OOC: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, that made my day! Very Happy Sorry, but I HAVE to steal that kill)

Soran looked at his human compainion as he spoke, watching with a curious expression on his face as the man's eyes turned yellow and mirrored his own. He sure loved the idea of starting trouble with music in the background. Suddenly a chain appeared infront of the two and Soran sat on a chain. “Driver to the STADIUM” Walter exclaimed as the two went towards the concert.

Suddenly Soran thought he heard a little girl in the distance "Baby, baby, baby, oh!" The Arrancar covered his ears "What the fuck is that horrible sound!?" Soran asked with annoyment in his voice "It feels like screws are being drilled into my ears!"

The two crashed through the roof and Soran had a look of humor mixed with shock as it turned out that this 'little girl' was some teenage boy. The fans all screamed as the Human and Arrancar broke through the roof, Soran jumped off of the chain and onto the stage only to see a crowd of 12 year old girls watching this douche bag sing while throwing water bottles at him.

Soran looked over at the boy who had a big poster above him that said Justin Beiber. Soran shook his head "Your soul isn't not even worth eating." he stated as he flickered directly behind the boy and snapped his neck. The Arrancar then looked over and saw security guards charging him so he threw the boy's body into the crowd and got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Walter burst through the stadium ceiling laughing hysterically with his gun in hand, watching as Soran dropped to the stage and killed a feminine boy. The crowd went insane as security rushed onto the stage, two shots echoed through the crowd as Walter fired from his gun twice the dual blasts searing the air less then an inch from Soran and hitting the two security guards their heads bursting like balloons as the blasts exploded on contact. A wicked smile crossed the red heads face he turned to face the crowd the two chains that had once served as rides unfurled to their full seven foot length and swam above the crowd as Walter took the microphone speaking with a smile. “Ladies and gentlemen, consider yourselves blessed and lucky for today will be a show that you shan’t soon forget. I give for the first and only time, a dynamic dou of death and destruction coming to YOU, LIVE for the rest of your pathetic existence. And the star of course It’s me in the flesh.”

Walter finished his statement as his two glass chains began to make a soft whirring sound, the black energy from within extended outward and began to vibrate at incredible speeds acting like a chainsaw. A small shriek of pleasure escaped one of the chains as the living chains saws dived into the crowd swirling in and out of fans and security as Walter stood on stage holding out his hands and conducting the mayhem like symphony. In his mind no music was quite as sweet as sheer and incomparable terror.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Soran's compainion shot the guards then began to slaughter the crowd of people with huge ass chainsaws. Soran laughed as the humans began to evacuate the building "Where do they think they're going?" Soran said aloud then lifted his palm and shot a large Cero at the crowd and obliterated anybody trying to exit the building as well as the body of Justin Beiber. Soran then grabbed the mic and spoke to the remaining people who were being slaughtered by chainsaws.

"Humans! There is no escape, anybody who came here for entertainment diserves to be killed!" Soran said in his Hollow voice as it echoed throughout the stadium. Soran then turned to Walter "Finish them off partner." he said with a nod of approval.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:41 pm

A man in a long coat walked down the street, his long brown hair tied back. At his hip beneath his coat were a pair of weapons, a katana and tanto. Ashen scanned the stadium ahead with Brown eyes. He'd come across the destruction in the street a while back, and decided to follow up on it. Allot of innocent people had been killed, and it didn't bother him, but it made him think it was possible the culprit was Walter, the man who killed Alice.

Ashen had been waiting for the chance to avenge her, and now it seemed the time had come. But if this was walter, he couldn't have done all of this allow. Ashen could already hear the screams in the stadium, and several gun shots rang out over them. Ashen shunpo'd towards the scene. He didn't fly up, but came in trough the main doors people were trying to squeese out.

easily fighting his way trough the crowd, Ashen made his way towards the center of the crowd. His reiatsu was blazing now. keeping the humans away from him and opening a small area around him. Now he could see the figure above, and another on the stage. Both were savagly attacking the humans. pointing a hand at each person, he charged two blue balls of fire. "Hado 33, Sōkatsui." He said, and the first one shot towards the man on the stage. He repeated it again, and fired the other att the one flying above. He didn't know if it was walter, but Ashen was already in the mood for a fight, so he was going to make these guys pay.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:03 am

Walter felt it before he saw him, vizard reiatsu, and familiar reiatsu at that. Yet, he couldn’t quite place it. The new arrival walked through the gates that crumbled behind him from one of Sorans’ blasts. His very presence filled Walter with a strange sensation; it was indescribable, something like arousal mixed with the pleasure of drowning puppies. The Vizard spoke and blue energy leapt from his hands a massive blast of energy, which tore through the air. Using sonido he moved dodging the attack while it sounded like the air around him was ripping, and appearing on the opposite side of the stadium; Who was he? Why did he know him? The questions were maddening, had this man killed him? No, wait the realization dawned on him like a sunrise, slow at first just a peek, then a burning fire of realization rising to fill the horizon. The word slipped from his lips as they once more curved into a smile, remembering a memory of a young girls’ death. “Alice”, it was barely more then a whisper among the roar of the screaming humans, still food for his hungry chains.

Moving quickly he appeared next to Soran, a smile on his face as he spoke in the mans ear. “We have a new instrument in this symphony, he doesn’t play well with others. Feel free to kill him while I poke my fingers in some old wounds, it has been so very long since I’ve gotten to play the nemesis I forgot what fun the role could be.”, Using sonido again he appeared less then twenty yards away, his gun pointed at Ashen as the last of the crowd died or escaped. He eyed the man, his 1st level hollow abilities active, his eyes seethed with hollow energy as he spoke. “Well hello again friend, how wonderful to see you. Please excuse my appearance I have… Evolved, since the last time we meet. But how preordained is this, you a Vizard, me a hollow human, and of course our history. We share a bond you and I, stronger then that of lovers, our bond is forged in blood and hate. Her blood of course, you know… she called out your name when she died. (his voice hits a falsetto) Ashen, oh Ashen will save me, Ashen will come. (falsetto ends) But you didn’t and she died, and it’s all your fault… I made her see that truth, made that girl understand, that Alice”
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:32 pm

As Soran remained on the stage, there was suddenly a stranger with brown hair who entered the area. The man then spoke "Hado 33, Sōkatsui." and fired two blue balls of fire, one at both him and Walter. Soran faced his palm outward and shot a crimson red Cero at the ball of fire. This began to slow it down and make it weaker, yet it was still coming towards him. Soran stopped firing the Cero and drew his blade quickle, cutting the blue ball of fire in half.

Soran then flickered five meters beside Walter as he spoke to the stranger, the swift warrior sheathed his sword as he did so and looked at the stranger. "How dare you attack an Arrancar, you have no idea what you're up against." Soran stated plainly to the stranger who randomly attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Ashen watched as both his attacks were blocked or dodged by both foes, and they joined him in the center of the stadium as it finally cleared out. Ashen starred intently at Walter, who now stood before him. He had been right to follow the destruction. walter began speaking, trying to goad Ashen into anger. When he finished speaking, the arrancar spoke too. Ashen's gaze snapped to him. "Shut your mouth worm, or i'll cut your tongue from your head." he did not hold the anger back in his voice.

Ashen looked at walter again, taking in his new form. "Alice knew what she was getting into when I agreed to let her acompany me... She died, but that wasn't my fault. Not killing you the first time we met was a mistake though. I'm going to change that now." Ashen would never admit that he felt guilt over her death, not to him atleast. His anger could be for any number of reasons, such as being spoken down to by an upstart arrancar who should learn his place.

Ashen decided not to waste any more time. He drew his Katana and tanto, and looked walter in the eye. "Your different. I can smell the hollow off you from here. you stink worse than the arrancar. It wont change anything." Ashen darted forward towards Walter, using shunpo to close the distance quickly. Ashen was strong and fast, he'd been fighting since he was 16, and he was now 1567. years of battle experience honed his skill with his weapons, and had given him an unmatched durability and pain resistance. he'd taken a cero to the chest without so much as a flinch.

When he reached and he thrust hard with the tanto, trying to drive the blade into his chest. hit or miss, he pulled the blade back and hacked down heavily with his katana, aiming for the shoulder, then slashed for the neck with the tanto, then bringing the katana around in a hilt slam aimed for the head. pulling back a hand he said "Hado 1, sho." thrusting he fired a wave of air at walter to throw him back, then turned to see what the Arrancar was doing. "Your free to leave, if you want to live." he said.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Walter smiled as Ashen disappeared into shunpo, the man was incredibly fast and extremely powerful. What a wonderful foe, how exquisite in design, divine in purpose. Yes he could see them now two men locked in the throws of life, death, blood, and romance. Ah the sweet serendipity of the occasion, however it was not yet time for their final battle, no but still yet it would be fun to play, to tease, to drive the man to insanity. Then when his heart was filled with rage, anguish, and despair; that would be his foe that would be his target… Everything before that was just foreplay. As Ashen appeared from shunpo with a flurry of attacks Walter simply smiled his body and the one chain it was producing fading away into smoke as the first strike landed. Twenty feet away and perched atop one of his chains Walter reappeared his gun leveled with Ashen as he fired five blasts, the bullets from his gun zipped through the air as fast as a bala but double in strength zooming towards his foe. His pistol fading into smoke Walter released the rest of his chains the five seven-foot long clear glass masterpieces filled with swirling black energy, danced blissfully around their Master.

“Are you so sure? Did she truly understand? I don’t think so, oh how she loved you. I’ve heard husbands and wives give up faster, oh… But not your Alice. How she believed in you, TRUSTED YOU. And yet as I carved out her beating heart and made her watch it stop, I could it see it in her eyes… Disbelief, how could he not come? Where was her Ashen? Why didn’t he save me? If it helps her death was slow, and incredibly painful. In fact, I think I still may have her heart on my mantle piece back home; would you like me to send it to you friend?”

Bursting into laughter as he rocked on his chain link perch he waited, If Soran attacked his chains would too, the energy around them swirling and vibrating as two of his chainsaw like chains would whip forward swimming through the air to attack Ashens knees and shred them.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:57 pm

The Rogue Arrancar scoffed at the stranger's remark "Shut your mouth worm, or I'll cut your tongue from your head." the man said with anger in his voice. How rediculous, could this man possibly be so stupid enough to threaten an Arrancar who destroyed a major part of the city? Soran held the hilt of his sword and stood with his right foot placed in front of his left, pressing the blade of the sheathed sword against the curve of the sheath, which would increase his draw speed.

Soran listened as the two spoke of somebody named Alice. Walter began to shoot at the man, whom Soran now knew as Ashen. Then two of the chainsaws attacked Ashen's legs and attempted to shred his legs. Soran attacked at the same instant the chainsaws did. Soran charged a powerful Cero in his mouth while Ashen was distracted then used a mixture of Sonido and Air Walk in order to appear above the man and fired it directly above him at the same instant the chainsaws attempted to shred his legs. This would make the man lose the chance to avoid them by jumping, however Soran performed this in such a way where the chain saws would be able to avoid the blast and wouldn't be harmed. However, Soran's right hand remained on his sword hilt.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Ashen growled as walter vanished, reappearing some distance away. He stared at the coward who ran rather than fight. Gun shots sounded and something hit grazed his ribs. with a curse Ashen moved, dashing trough the stadium until the shots stopped. Anz began to speak again. When he stopped, Ashen was shaking with rage, gripping his weapons tightly. "You talk to much, you run, you kill innocent girls for fun. Your a craven beast, to afraid to face your death head on. Run all you want Walter. You'll never escape me." with a wicked grin, Ashen spoke his weapons release. "Fight to live, Fura Ana."

Ashens power flaired as his weapons glowed with the rage and anguise of his twin spirits. Both were ready to shead the blood of the man who had taken their friend. Ashen remembered how they would Materialise to tease and torment Alice. They were troublesome, but they always had fun together. They would take part in his vengence too, and the would tear the coward to shreads. When his transformation was complete, Ashen was holding a longsword of western style, and a dirk, a pair of weapons often used when a warrior lost his shield, or just prefered not to use one. As well as the changes to his weapons, his already high speed and strength doubled, as did his reiatsu. he also gained a minor boost to stamina.

As Ashen looked on, two chains came towards him, at the same time as the arrancar. The fool had decided to attack. He threw himself in with walters lot, and he would die for that. The chains and the arrancar reached him at the same time, and the crack of sonido signified that he was above. At the same time, two chain lashed at his knees. Ashen swiped with his longsword and batted one away, the other slashed across his leg as he moved to avoid. At the same time a torent of energy crashed down from above. Ashen was already moving to avoid, and was trown from the range of the chains backwards, where he flipped and landed standing a growl on his lips.

"That stung..." He growled to the arrancar. The cero had half hit him, it blackened his chest and part of his arm and ripped away his shirt. It was a meager injury, compared to what he could take, that served only to piss him off and focus all attention on the arrancar. Ashen shunpo'd above and behind his foe, driving the long sword at sorans back, before moving with a flash of speed. He appeared at the front lashing out with the tanto, aiming for sorans face. Another shunpo brough him to Soran's side, and was followed up with another slash of his long sword, quickly followed by a hado. "Hado#1 sho!" Ashen said, unleashing a blast of forceful air at soran, in an attempt to throw him off.

Dodgeing past his distracted foe, Ashen charged towards walter with a roar, his longsword and dirk becoming a greatsword over six foot long. As he reached walter, tracking and following his movements if he fleed, he swung his great sword down launching a powerful, wide wave of energy that would deliver blunt force damage to his foe. hit or miss, it tore a good chunk of the area up, before dispersing after 30 foot.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:16 am

Walter smiled watching as Ashens’ rage drove him to release his shikai, even more amusing was that he barely dodged his opponents attacks. Though after all he was fighting two opponents at once, watching as Ashen attacked Soran, Walter went to work to defend his accomplice as he still had use for the arrancar. As Ashen appeared above Soran, Walters chain felt its' masters will and surged forward sliding between the attack and the arrancar blocking the downward strike, while its’ twin surged back to Walter. Hoping the one block would give Soran enough time to gather himself he then saw Ashen attack him again, after a short spar the vizard charged towards his true target; namely him. Ashens swords combined into a greatsword and he swung down releasing a crescent shaped blast of energy. Laughing Walter simply used Sonido to dodge the attack appearing far to his right a gun forming in his hand that he leveled with Ashen.

“Not that you could kill me in the first place, but that attack was pathetic. Alice would be so disappointed to hear that you cared so little for her death you could barely manage enough rage to fuel a decent attack against her murder. And I’ll tell you GOD how I took my time with her, and she SCREAMED oh so loud… I may still have a ring in my ear from it? Perhaps you’d like to cover the medical expenses for that?” Laughing his body shifted into a hollow white complexion as his gun turned jet black, pointing at the man he fired a bright red cero fringed with black from the weapons barrel. At the same time the two chains from his former position surged forward attempting to drive into the mans chest impaling him and wrapping around him as their energy swirled like a chainsaw. Finally his previous two chains faded into smoke once more re-emerging from Walters body.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:02 pm

"That stung..." Ashen growled at the Rogue Arrancar. The cero had half hit him, it blackened his chest and part of his arm and ripped away his shirt. Soran's attack was successful and able to piss him off and focus all attention on the Arrancar. Soran was looking down at the man with his hand still on the hilt of his Zanpakto.

Ashen shunpo'd above and behind his foe, driving the long sword towards Sorans back, before moving again with a flash of speed. "Shit!" Soran thought to himself, he wouldn't be able to react in time. But suddenly, an act of good faith from Walter occured. Walter's chain felt its' masters will and surged forward sliding between the attack from the stranger and the Arrancar's position, successfully blocking the downward strike, while its’ twin surged back to Walter.

Ashen then appeared at the front lashing out with the tanto, aiming for sorans face. Soran smirked, the look of worry left his face as he was now in control of the situation and locked his foot in the guide bar of the vibrating chainsaw. Soran was still pressing the blade of the sheathed sword against the curve of the sheath, which increased the draw speed as he drew the blade in the same motion used for the attack. This successfully blocked the tanto by smacking it to the side in a parry type of motion.

Another shunpo brough him to Soran's side, and was followed up with another slash of his long sword, quickly followed by a hado. Soran pivoted his body in a corkscrew tpe of motion and used his foot to guide the chainsaw infront of the man's blade to smack it downward. "Hado#1 sho!" Ashen said before Soran could react, unleashing a blast of forceful air at Soran and sent him flying back.

Soran used this momentum to rapidly spin his body like a whirlwind and kicked the chainsaw towards Ashen's back while the man was charging Walter. Soran then hit the wall with a light amount of force. Soran then stood to his feet and sheathed his sword once again then watched as Walter fought Ashen and then got himself ready to react at any instant.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Walter Vanished with a crack of sonido from the path of the attack. Ashen turned to find him, and spotted one of the chainsaws speeding towards him. He swung his heavy sword with enough force to launch it across the stadium and away from him. Walter started speaking, as he aimed a gun at Ashen, preparing to fire some more of his stupid little bullets at Ashen. He started speaking again however, more of his pointless words. "Come a little closer and i'll take a look at your ear for you. If i chop off your head the ringing should STOP!"

Anz's skin turned white and his gun black, as he charged and fired a cero. Ashen was moving towards him as it launched. Swinging his heavy weapon down, he cut the energy attack in half. two chains came at him again, both attempting to drive into his chest. Ashen brought his sword around in a parry as the first one lashed across his chest cutting him once again, before both chains were sent flying away. When Ashen reached Walter he slashed at him at the same time activating the weapon ability overpower. Each blow landed with over power active would trow his opponant back, delivering severe blunt damage.

Hit or miss, Ashen would follow walter and slash at him again, and would repeat 3 more times after until he did hit walter. once he did, or even if he didn't, he would pull on his mask and let out a roar of power that created a whirling vortex of raw power as strong as a gran rey. At the same time, his wounds would slowly begin to heal, starting with the blackened skin on his chest and arm.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:29 am

Ashen charged despite his own strength it was obvious he couldn’t handle the man one on one. With little time to respond he swung his hand up bringing one of his chains between him and the enraged Vizard to block the incoming attack, the power of the blows flung the chain back a few feet with the first blow and tossed it completely out of the way with the second. Open, Walter attempted to sonido backward only to catch the tip of the blade across his face, slicing a line down his cheek chin and chest as the attack threw him backwards only to be caught in a cradle formed of his living chains just four yards back. Suddenly Ashen ripped down his mask releasing a tremendous whirlwind roar which hurtled towards Walter; with no time to move the living chains curled and tossed their master away from the attack shifting into smoke as the blast past harmlessly through their insubstantial forms.

Walter turned towards the Vizard the five chains appearing as slowly solidifying smoke from his body, the white skin on the edges of his wound starting to bubble and seal as his body began healing it self. Smiling and reveling in the pain, he pointed his gun at Ashen fresh blood leaking from his slowly closing wound, “Come now friend, a bit violent for the opening act isn’t it. I mean no use fretting over a dead little insect is there?”. Sonidoing so he appeared twenty feet from Ashen and opposite from Soren, he let loose a barrage of seven double strength bala like attacks with two of his chainsaw chains swimming between the bullets as the surge hurtled towards Ashens’ chests. Within Walter could hear it, it was feint ever so subtle but he could feel the darkness of Ashens’ soul hear its' plea for freedom, “Soon” he whisper to himself in a soft and affectionate manner, “Soon.”
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Soran watched as Ashen swung his heavy sword with enough force to launch the chainsaw across the stadium and away from him. The Arrancar had defended himself and had recieved no damage as of yet. So far, so good. Walter and Ashen were fighting, Soran waited for his window of opportunity to strike with his new friend.

During this, Soran sent his own Bala like attacks. Soran then brought his arms to his sides, rapidly charged up energy, and then threw his hands forward one after another as he rapidly fired many energy blasts. Soran knew this was an effective for quick, widespread, and massive amounts of damage. Soran had charged up and fired several energy spheres randomly in the opponent's direction, disregarding accuracy and with no intent on actually hitting the enemy yet. With efficient energy control, the multiple energy spheres were suspended in the air, completely surrounding Ashen from every possible angle. Suddenly Walter sent a barrage of seven double strength bala like attacks with two of his chainsaw chains swimming between every single bala type of energy sphere as the surge hurtled towards Ashens’ chests.

Finally, Soran commanded the energy to rapidly spin around the opponent and inevitably rain down on him with a vicious onslaught from every direction directly on Ashen, filling the area surrounding him with a blinding red light and inflicting a massive amount of damage if it made contact. However, Soran performed this in such a way where it wouldn't harm Walter, but possibly the chainsaws if they were caught in the blast.

Soran then stood in place and kept his guard up, ready for anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:49 pm

As Walter barely dodged his last attack, the hollow human pointed his gun at Ashen and continued to speak, as his wounds began to heal. This time his words weak and uninventive. Ashen laughed i his face. "That the best you have? finally realised you cant win, and your lines of bullshit have dwindled to that? And a minute ago you were making me so angry." Ashen stopped talking suddenly as he realised the arrancar had decided to continue to attack. Ashen used shunpo to dodge out of the way as both he and walter opened fire.

The barage of energy attacks were futile, anything that hit colided with his hierro, and did nothing more than scratch his skin. He did notice that a large ammount of the energy attacks were building up as walters chains twisted and turned in an attempt to spear Ashen. He slammed them away, as a torrent of energy crashed down on the vizard. the massive blast went off, exploding out and throwing up a massive dust storm as the energy died away. As the dust died away, it revealed Ashen standing there. his shirt was destroyed, his skin blackened and covered in dust, and he had several cuts and gashes on his arms and chest.

Ashen looked at the arrancar, as bits of his mask crumbled away. "You all done? Good. Time to die." He said. Ashen was smiling now, the intensity of the fight had pushed him to a new level. he was no longer enraged, but he was still as dangerous, if not more. Walter would die, but there was nothing he could do to annoy Ashen anymore. The arrancar, he didn't care about. He was more than likely going to run out of energy, if he continued to attack like that.

Placing a hand on his sword, Ashen spoke a single word. "Bankai." and his reiatsu exploded out as he was once again envoloped in light. when it vanished, he was now wearing a black top, with dark steel armor starting at his shoulder and ending in heavy gauntlets. Attached to the gauntlets were four fool blades, similar in thickness to his shikai's greatsword. Both his speed and strength had tripled, and his stamina durabilty and reiatsu had doubled. He pulled off his mask, it was over kill to use that as well as bankai.

Upon releasing his bankai, a passive ability became active, effecting anyone who looked at Ashen. Both walter and Soran were to weak to resist the fear they would feel when they looked at ashen. both would be slowed, and would hesitate for a few seconds, like animals trying to decide wether to run or not. Ashen didn't even have to thing about who to attack, he appeared next to walter with a flash of speed that would be impossible to follow. Ashen drew back his left arm to slash at walter, and Pain shot through it. He followed threw with the attack, ignoring the pain, but it became apparent that soran's attack had done some damage to Ashen's arm. Ashen thrust with his right weapon, aiming to impale walter.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:44 am

Walter watched in amazement as Ashen revealed and even more powerful form with the cry of the word Bankai. Suddenly a familiar feeling swept across his body, he could feel the sweat run cold along his body, and the thrill was unbelievable. How many centuries had passed since he last felt it, yet now it coursed through his body like raging river, how he had longed to feel this feeling how he had searched and hunted for it’s splendor. Beheadings, burnings, and years of torture none had been able to revive this ancient old friend that had long since left him. The exhilaration of it widened his eyes, the blood raced along his veins and finally a smile crawled its’ way across his lips. Words could not reflect the race of thoughts through his head, a thousands ideas bursting like burning bombs in his mind.

So enthralled was he with the revival of feelings long lost and the fun he was having relieving recent memories by adding in the wonderful terror that now trickled through his mind like a lovers kiss; that he never even noticed Ashen move. Yet suddenly the Vizard was directly next to him, with barely enough time to dodge the swipe he slid the blade scrapping along his arm even as Ashen’s other blade bit into his stomach sliding in gently above the navel and tasting dark red blood. The blade gently glided its’ way through his body as Walter drove forward his eyes wide with madness as he slammed two hands onto its hilt his chains rising from his hands to wrap around the weapon and attempt to bind the two together. Blood drooled from his mouth as he spoke his eyes never looking away from Ashens.

“How… wonderful… this feeling… So… old… so lovely. Find me again my friend, find me again because she lives…. She lives and every second you don’t find her she suffers more.”

About halfway through his sentence Walter began to disintegrate one of the chains wrapped around his hand to release his ultimate attack the dimensional burst, a powerful energy attack equivalent in size, strength and speed to a grand ray cero. If the chains had succeeded in binding them together the contained explosion would definitely kill him and possibly kill Ashen. Still if he survive the lie which seemed to be Walters’ last words would echo through his mind forever, haunting the man and feeding the darkness in his soul. When that madness had truly taken route, he would return. Return to end the man’s miserable existence.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Soran watched as Walter was stabbed and blood came down his mouth, he was about to die. The Arrancar usually loved watching death, but it was as if he had made a friend and watched him die in the same day. However, the expression on his face was showing him to be an uncaring, cold, and ruthless individual, having not the slightest sympathy for anyone. Soran just watched as Walter spoke his last words.

The Arrancar suddenly saw Walter explode and Soran instantaneously created a crimson red repulsion field around his entire body. The structure of the stadium fell on top of their location and crashed around the repulsion field. This kept Soran safe from the stadium caving in and he was completely unharmed.

Soran had his arms crossed in an X position and kept the repulsion field around himself, he looked up as the smoke from the area cleared in order to see if either men had survived the cave in. Luckily, he was completely unharmed. But the same couldn't be said for Walter. Last he saw the man had actually began to disintegrate before the explosion, Soran was truly looking for any survival from the man known as Ashen.
This is what Soran looks like right now:
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Ashen's blade sunk in deep, and the expression on his face changed to pure satisfaction. Walter spoke as he slowlt disintegrated, giving Ashen something to think about, and left a bad taste in his mouth. There was a sudden increase in power as walter began to glow, and the two of his chains wrapped around Ashens weapon. Ashen cursed, throwing his other hand up and pulling on his mask as walter exploded and Ashen was unable to escape.

Ashen was trown from the blast and crashed into the ground as rubble began to crash down about the man. smoke and debri was thrown into the air as the lone arrancar watched. As the final peices of rubble crashed down, silence followed. Outside the arena the sound of screaming and sirens and general chaos could be heard, but nothing else for aa good few minutes. Then There was a ear bursting screach, as steel was torn appart. Several seconds of that horrible sound was folllowed once again by silence, then Ashen climbed from the rubble.

The first thing he did was look for the arrancar. To his surprise, the fool had stayed nearby. Ashen slowly walked towards him, a with a slight limp. his left arm was broken, the armor that protected it torn and ripped, and the blade snapped in half, and still dripped walters blood, mixed with his own. The right weapon was damaged to, but the blade was whole and mostly unscath. his clothing was tattered, he was covered in cuts and bruises and his ribs were broken too, where he was bleeding heavily.

The fact that the man was still standing was a miricle, and he might not have been so lucky if he hadn't put his mask on. He was in a good bit of pain, but he ignored it as he walked towards the arrancar, who had yet to flee. "Before stupidy crosses your mind, i suggest you don't attack. I'm not dead yet, you don't stand a chance. But I'm not going to kill you, I just want to ask you something. Do you know where she is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Chaos ^_^   Sweet Chaos ^_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Chaos ^_^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next