Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
the new captain in town I_vote_lcapthe new captain in town I_voting_barthe new captain in town I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
the new captain in town I_vote_lcapthe new captain in town I_voting_barthe new captain in town I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
the new captain in town Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
the new captain in town Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
the new captain in town Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
the new captain in town Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
the new captain in town Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
the new captain in town Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
the new captain in town Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
the new captain in town Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
the new captain in town Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

the new captain in town Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

the new captain in town Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

the new captain in town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

the new captain in town Empty
PostSubject: the new captain in town   the new captain in town EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 pm

it was a beautiful day as Blake awoke, that was until he realized that he had invite the other captains from the other squads to come to his party, for introduction and food at the seventh squad barracks.
Blake quickly clambered out of bed put on his bottoms since he was now captain he decided it would be best to wear the captains top but he had it altered to suit his style is was more a waist coat now than the official captain's haori. Blake ran out of his room looking for the kitchen this place was so much bigger than Blake was use to in his spirit life.
final he opened the right door after nearly an hour going by checking all the rooms ihe found the kitchen.
there he saw some of the non-seat squad members starting to work on the meal for the party some the captain might arrive early , he bowed to the squad members told them "you guys are life savers, now were did we put the decorations?"then shrugged there shoulders and shuck there heads as they say "we don't know were they are captain"
Blake face became white as a ghost what party does not have decorations he was about to leave then remembered to ask "dont forget heat the Saki for me please" Blake gives a wave good bye and rushes back down the hall to find the mess hall,

Blake trips over his own feet and stumbles threw the door to find the pile of decorations in the middle of the mess hall. Blake lets out a sigh of relief and quick begins to hang up the banners that all say"hi, welcome,pleased to meet you" in multiple colors. after about hour make sure all the banners your perfectly hung Blake waited for the first of his guest to arrive it was mid to late after noon by this stage.
when Blake heard the gate to 7th squad barracks open, this could be the first of his guests entering now.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: the new captain in town   the new captain in town EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Jensen reinhart, captain of squad 13, stepped into his office, where he found an invitation waiting on his desk. He picked it up and read it. "A new captain in sqaud 7? sounds fun." he said, dropping it back on his desk. Celestia was sitting on the sofa behind him. "You going to go?" She asked and the brown haired man smiled. "Of course." Jensen quickly washed his face and found a clean hoari, the one he was currently wearing was covered in mud. Morning hollow patrols had been rather interesting, considering he ran into a big mean one.

Once the captain was all cleaned up he made his way to squad seven and entered the mess hall where they were to meet. He got there and there was only one person, a young man, who didn't look all to confident. But he wore a captain Haori so he was the new guy. Jensen walked towards him with a smile. "Well well, nice to meet a new captain. I though they'd never find someone for the spot. I'm Jensen reinhart, captain of squad 13. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: the new captain in town   the new captain in town EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Abel was putting on his custom robes. He wondered what was going to happen. He had recently been promoted to Vice Captain, but hadn't seen Jensen for a while. He tied his long, black hair into a high ponytail, before grabbing his Zan. "Well. Time to go." He walked to the door, before stopping. He has almost forgot his Vice captain badge. He grabbed it, and tied it to his belt, letting it hang off. He smiled a bit, as he thought it was cool.

After checking with some other members, Abel found out that Jensen had gone to a party for the new Captain. "OK, thank you." He said, before taking off. His coat trailing behind him, Abel made it to the barracks. He walked in, and saw Jensen. He walked up, and said. "Hello, Captains. I am Abel Chitose, Vice Captain of Squad 13."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new captain in town   the new captain in town Empty

Back to top Go down

the new captain in town
Page 1 of 1