Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
New in town! I_vote_lcapNew in town! I_voting_barNew in town! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
New in town! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
New in town! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
New in town! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
New in town! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
New in town! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
New in town! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
New in town! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
New in town! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
New in town! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

New in town! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

New in town! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

New in town!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: New in town!   New in town! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:23 pm

It was a lovely night in Karakura town; having just recently moved into the neighborhood the red head thought it would have been a good idea to take a stroll around the area before just unpacking. This was his third time moving around the area and he finally found a place that would be easily replaceable once it breaks. He was wearing strange looking clothes; his hoody like shirt had short sleeves with straps that were attached to long sleeves, his black skinnies had zippers all over them and he had a “Domo” backpack. It was freezing cold this time of night, yet the red head seemed unfazed by it.

Victory was never too hot or too cold, the weather was always just right. Sucking on a Popsicle, he made sure his reistu was suppressed. He honestly didn’t want to start a riot with any arrancar or hollow for that matter. As he walked this lonely road he honestly didn’t know where it goes, even though it felt homely. The street was empty, but at the same time familiar. The town was probably sleeping; it was amusing how the red head got sudden cravings to do things and how he just does it without thinking of the consequences.

As he walked his shadow was reflected by the light of the post, he seemed a bit lost in his thoughts; a lot has happened to him and somehow walking down the street helped him walk down the line that divided him somewhere in his mind. He suddenly stopped as a man came out of nowhere to confront him; the man’s hand was at least twice the size of his own, but he didn’t emit any spiritual pressure. Victory kept his normal scowl like expression as he walked past him. The man seemed a bit annoyed that he did such a thing and so he took out a baseball bat and attempted to hit the red head in the back off the head.

Victory didn’t realize he was about to get hit, he was more interested into his I phone which was probably one of the trinket his attacker wanted besides cash.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:13 pm

The baseball bat never came close, and after small scuffle and a yell, the man was on the ground with a few teeth knocked out. It was a lot warmer here in Karakura than it is in New York, that's for sure. The five foot six teenager looked at the guy the man was about to hit. "You know, you should be more aware of things. That guy was about to knock your head open..." The green eyed blond spoke in perfect Japanese. Well, he himself was a quarter, and had been taught the language years ago. Jun wore his typical outfit. His reason for actually being here was to find his commanding officer, one Seras Victoria. Then he came across this little scene. The red head didn't seem too interested in the guy he just knocked out.

Then again, now that Jun concentrated, the guy had at least some power. Wonder if he could sense Jun? Well...that may not be too hard, he wasn't suppressing his power nor was he flaunting it. Oh well, Jun turned and started back on his search...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Upon hearing a yell, the red head turned around seeing a short blonde kid and the man he ignored on the floor. The blonde kid spoke saying that he should be more aware of things and Victory scratched his head in confusion. He was a bit in shock that the man was about to bash his head open with a baseball bat, but it was even more interesting that this kid that was half the man’s size had actually knocked him down. “Sorry about that.” Victory said as he slowly began to cope what had happened. The kid he was with was emitting a strong spiritual pressure; it was quite impressive, he could see why the guy was down in one hit.

“Hey wait!” Victory called out as Jun began to walk away. “You must be from that coalition right? Unless you’re not human and you’re wearing a disguise or a gigai.” He said just in case he was confusing him. After catching his attention, the red head shoved his hands into his pockets as he introduced himself. “By the way my name is Victory, Victory Morgan; I’m planning on signing up for the coalition as soon as my documents are accepted.” He explained him without taking a second thought if he was an enemy.

The blonde was pretty short and seemed a bit different than most kids, but victory didn’t seem to mind. He hated judging anybody by the way they looked and including race; Victory himself was pretty tall compared to the blonde, even though he was normal size. To be honest, he didn’t realize that he was sixteen.

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:58 pm

The guy called him and Jun stopped to face him. And then the guy talked to him. Jun gave him an odd look. "I'm not the type to use a disguise. I am fully human. You calling out could only mean one thing..." And the guy confirmed it. He was already joining it. "Jun Tomoshibi. I've been assigned to the Trooper Squad. In fact, I heard my superior is in town, and I've been trying to find her. Have you given in much thought about what division you're going for?" He asked casually, still not knowing what to make of him. Victory wasn't much taller than he was, only about four inches or so. Still, as Jun had demonstrated, size doesn't mean anything. He started to walk, motioning for the guy to walk with him to continue their conversation. And hopefully find this Seras Victoria that he was assigned to...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:44 pm

the blonde kid presented himself as Jun Tomoshibi which sounded familiar not cause he ever met him, but because he remembered hearing a few people in the office speak about a Tomo- but then again it could be about anyone. he was glad to hear that they were on the same side, hearing that he was a trooper was definitely good news and hearing that he was looking for his superior meant that he had more companions. upon hearing his question, the red head scratched his head and thought about it.

"Well... let me see, i know i had applied for something." he said while taking out a crumbled piece of paper. "Well it says here that I applied for Captain of the council of defense." he said as he followed him. "Although i doubt that my opinion would actually matter." he muffled, but clear enough for Jun to hear. "Either way... ah looks like my acceptance letter has arrived." he said as they were about to pass his place. "One minute." he said taking a quick moment to take his note.

as he opened it, he began to read it and frowned; not because he didn't get the position he wanted, but because his name was misspelled. "You got to be kidding me, I mean I understand if your gonna say reject, but to also misspell my name!" looking back at Jun, he spoke pointing at the paper looking a bit dramatic. "Oh come on, I understand that the coalition is big and busy, but oh come on; how hard is it to spell my name write?" walking back and forth he stopped to look at Jun. "Do I look like a Victoria to you!" he asked and then smacked his own head.

"Oh jeez, oh well... I gues I'm Victoria the new Adviser of the Center for Dangerous Humans." he said and then paused to scratch his head. "Adviser?" he asked himself and then shrugged. "Come on, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find your superior. do you know what he looks like?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Jun had missed a couple of steps when he heard Vic speak. And stopped when they reached the guy's place to see his acceptance letter. Jun himself didn't really know what rank he was, just his division. The blond sweatdropped. "Those...are pretty high up in the hierarchy..." Which meant this guy was not one to be messed with. He must be pretty strong to be able to apply for those ranks, and get the one he got. Although, he was trying to hold in his laughter at the misspelling of his name. And failing miserably. After finally calming down a little, Jun responded. "Haha...maybe you should have used Victor instead. Come on? Victory, Victoria? Same difference, right? Pfft Hahahahahaha!"

Jun laughed for another three to four minutes, only stopping when he started to cough. Which forced him to calm down. And then he heard the last question. "Yes I do. And he's a she..." He got out a photo of Seras Victoria, in which Alexander Kerensky had given him. His teacher apparantly made some sort of Reiatsu Suppressor for her. "Seras Victoria, Commander of the Trooper Squads. Supposedly has some insane abilities and is very questionably human. Whatever that means. My teacher just told me some very minute details before sending me off with a leave of absence from school..."

Jun continued walking again to try to find Seras and actually meet her...

(OOC: Ok, Rena, anytime now please?)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:22 pm

( Since we're getting names wrong as a joke..I'ma get Jun's last name wrong :3 )

Seras had been looking for her new soldier for a few minutes now. Having waited where she had been told too for long enough..she took off throughout the city. She couldn't sense reiatsu..and she had never met this new guy before so she didn't know his scent. That made things quite a bit more difficult for Seras. Luckily..she was fast enough that she could cover the city in about 30 minutes if she tried.

Sure enough. Just a few minutes after starting her search she saw a couple of boys talking and one of them looked like he matched the picture on the file she had been given. She skid past them having tried to stop but ended up falling over like a noob and having her butt stick up in the air as her face got road rash. It didn't bother Seras all that much though..she got up and turned around..rubbing the back of her head and cutely sticking her tongue out at the two boys.

While her face regenerated from it's road rash... ...Kinda creepy. But it happened.

"Hey! Are you Jun Tomishiba? I've been looking for you!"

She stopped right infront of the two of them and her wound from crashing was by now mostly gone. Since it was a surface scratch..it wasn't even considered a minor wound..thus healed more quickly than if she had be gashed by a blade. She found it very handy. It also might be noticable that a very tiny trail of blood was slowly going towards Seras..it was her own blood that had been shed during the crash. It wasn't much..barely a needle sized line..but it was moving to Seras and was absorbed into her leg through the sock.

"I was told to wait for you..but I guess either they told one of us the wrong place or I just didn't wait long enough. Oh well..I'm here now and so are you. oh!" She looked over at Victory having kind of ignored him til now and smiled a bit, "Thanks for finding him for me. What are you doing way out here anyways? Shouldn't you be under a mountain of paperwork?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Hearing Jun laughing his head off; Victor sweat dropped, he really hoped that he didn't look like a Victoria especially since it would have had a bad impression on the ladies. A small smile crept onto the red heads face the same. "Ha ha, your right; what kind of name is Victory anyhow?" he commented and laughed with Jun. Victor wasn't one for position, but he was on a roll when it came to having fun. He might have just met the blonde, but already thought he was beast with a good sense of humor.

He suddenly began to choke when he heard that his superior was a girl. "You serious?" he asked till he showed him the photo. Taking a look a look at the photo he was really expecting to see a muscular man-lady, but instead he was a bit surprised to see a very cute blonde lady. hearing Jun explain her, the red head eyebrows slightly narrowed. "I hope your meaning it about her name being Victoria." he said almost twitching, but not really mad till something caught his attention.

A young woman with short, somewhat messy blond hair and blue eyes came out of nowhere; Victory was at first surprised as she was coming at a rapid pace. she suddenly skidded and just as she made her entrance she fell flat on her face. Victory was silent for a brief moment, he was not expecting that what so ever. "........Are you alright?...." he asked her as he covered his face not wanting to look like a pervert.

Opening his eyes he saw her standing as if nothing happened; for a moment there he felt chills go down his spine, sure she was really cute but also creepy. His awkward expression suddenly became a smirk as Jun superior messed up his name and even said it out loud. "Pft..." he half way laughed before coughing and hiding his sudden outburst as he straitened up himself. Seeing as though he scratch was almost completely healed he became almost curious when he recalled what Jun had said. "Supposedly she has some insane abilities and is very questionably human." seeing it for himself he didn't quite understand it, but it was cool the same.

As the blonde haired girl looked at him, he looked back at her a blankly. she thanked him and then asked him why wasn't he working which was a pretty good question since as much as he didn't have a mountain of paper work, he did have a mountain of unpacking to do. "Uh... well... a long story short" Victory stuttered before rubbing the back of his head. "I just moved in the neighborhood..." he then began to count as he thought. "I had an annoying argument with a Japanese dude who was supposed to help me unpack, I ended up unloading my stuff alone even though I was charged! I spend hours on the phone trying to change my drivers license address only to learn that with the coalition I didn't have to. I got too lazy to unpack and so I went out for some fresh air, till some random Ass hat tried to hit me with a bat."

Stopping on the count of five fingers he then pointed at Jun. "And then Jun came around and took out the guy before i even noticed him..." he then suddenly paused as he realized something. "Wait a minute, paper work? they never mentioned that in the script..." he mentioned as he scratched his head. "Either way, it is very late; I'm surprised you two were scheduled to meet at this time. It's not like you're a vampire or something to be running around nonstop." he said in effort to crack a non funny joke.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:57 am

Something seemed to have caught Victory's attention, just as Jun was about to answer. Sure enough, a blonde woman matching the photo skidded and promptly face planted. She spoke once she got up, acting like nothing had happened. Jun was about to question the road rash, but it was healing...fairly rapidly. Which was kind of creepy. And he sweatdropped when she messed up his name as Victory started cracking up. "It's Tomoshibi, Commander Victoria..." She was looking for him? Good, cause he was looking for her. Seras started speaking again to Victory. Though now he was starting so somewhat get what Kerensky-sensei had meant. But when she mentioned about them supposed to be meeting someplace...he took out his phone and started checking his text messages, email addressed and voice mail. Nope. Not once was a meeting place mentioned. Jun scowled as Victory explained his situation. The teenager took out the fax that Kerensky-sensei had given him just prior to his boarding the plane. And again, nothing. "Damn bounto...I need to tell off Kerensky-sensei for not telling me..." The blond boy paused and then shook his head. "Nope, better not...bad idea..."

His teacher was R and D. Who knows what the guy could do. And he really didn't want to find out. Jun heard the vampire comment and started out busting with laughter. Again, only stopping when he started coughing. After clearing his throat, Jun commented. "Vampires don't exist. Bounto are the closest thing to them, but they deal with souls. And humans with supernatural powers typically have supernatual speed and the like. Allow me..." He blurred multiple times, first appearing behind Seras, then in front of Victory, then above him, doing a backflip off his shoulder, only to disappear and reapper on top of a lamppost, then again where he was at previously. Speed was one of his specialties, along with strength and evasion.

Turning back to Seras, he spoke, rather annoyed. "Sorry, Commander, but I wasn't told of any specific meeting place. Clearly there was a lack of communication..." Suddenly, his phone went off, having recieved a text message. Jun promptly checked it, and it came from Kerensky-sensei, stating the time and place. "Little late for that teach..." Was all he said, scowling at the device in his hand...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:21 am

"Uh.. well..ahahaha..." Seras rubbed the back of her head slowly. Apparently neither of them had been briefed on Seras' uniqueness..It was kinda funny that Victory had been having trouble unpack..but she didn't poke fun at him for it, but when Jun finished his little speech about Vampires not existing she spoke up to clear the reality of the situation quickly as to avoid problems later.

"Actually Jun...Vampires are very real. I am one."

She rubbed the back of her head again and had a silly grin on her face as she stuck out her tongue. She didn't know if they would believe her or not..but she didn't have any reason to lie. Oh wait! thats right she could show them that. it was simple and it proved at least that she had a thing with blood..oh yeah! She could do that too! The sudden urge to prove herself for some weird reason started flooding ideas into her head. Which she ripped off.

"Ha....please don't scream." Said the head.

She then put it back where it belonged..and darkness covered the line of ripped tissue..quickly rejuvenating it to working condition. That was not something she intended to do again just for the sake of showing off..in fact that was very taxing..having her regenerative powers recover valuable parts of her body was extremely taxing..but she didn't let it show..no no..that would ruin the attempt to prove herself.

"Ah..and that too." She pointed at the ground as all the blood from her little stunt was slowly moving it's way to her body..crawling over her shoe and into her leg where it vanished as it was absorbed. She looked back up at Jun and Victory and grinned..showing that her teeth had suddenly become fangs and her eyes had turned crimson..this only lasted a second though. Her eyes turned back to blue and her teeth turned to normal too. She rubbed her head a third time and laughed a little bit.

"Aum..so...er.. you shouldn't worry about me. I found non-harmful ways to feed centuries ago..as proven by the fact i just reabsorbed my own spilt blood.. ..usually all I have to do is go to those aweful underground brawls..they break enough faces to where I can get my fill easily."

She thought a moment and then crossed her arms as she took on a lecturing posture.

"No we don't glitter in the sun..yes I can walk in the sun..no garlic doesn't work.. no crosses don't work unless they are being held by a true holy man.. stakes to the heart don't work after a certain point of your vampiric powers increasing to their max.. though it does hurt like hell.. decapitation..well you just saw that that won't work.. Um... oh. Silver. The stupidest rumor ever.. Silver is for werewolves..not vampires.. whoever started that crappy rumor should have had his tongue cut out.. Any questions?"

She was now more relaxed and was giggling at the look on the two men's faces. But how would they respond?
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:52 pm

The non funny joke seemed to have worked since Jun was laughing; although he was a bit more interested in this Kerensky-sensei, being new he didn't know everyone. The diferent colored eyed boy began to explain how vampires didn't exist and even compared them to bounto's and humans with supernatural powers. seeing as though Victory looked as though he was about to have a mindgrain, the blonde teen showed him a demonstration. as he moved Victory blinked twice and then saw him behind Sera. He wasn't expecting Jun to have been that fast, as he blurred again he could barely follow him with his eyes; hell the only reason he was keeping up was because he was good at sencing.

Seeing Jun face to face, the blonde suddenly blurred again over him proving himself to be quite acrobatic as he soon blurred onto a lampost and then back into his same spot as if nothing had happend. Victory suddenly closed his mouth, he bearly noticed that his jaw had dropped. not only was this kid pretty strong, but he was fast as well. "Now that was neat..." he muttered as Jun spoke to Sera seeming rather annoyed. hearing that his "teach" was a bit late to give him the details Victor smiled. "Looks like we have something in common." he commented since he also had a miss communication with the coalition.

but then as he heard Seras laughing, he looked at her seeming a bit puzzled. The blonde shawty began to explain how Vampires were real and Victor just stared at her speechless and then looked at Jun and then back at Sera; there was a good chance that the girl was also questionably human because she was a bit coocoo. giving a small smile and partially chuckling he spoke sounding a bit amused. "Nice Jok-!" as soon as he was about to comment, his eyes widened in shock as she ripped her own head off. For a moment he just stared; he swore he saw the strangest things in his life, but this was defenitely the most strangest one yet. finally comprehending what had happend he began to scream and back away from the blonde.

The commanders head spoke asking them not to scream, but how could they not when she was a talking head. "Put it back, put it back!" Victory yelled, not wanting to see that again and feeling chills go down his spine. The blonde then reatached her head and showed them how her blood also reenters her body; if it wasn't that his stomach was empty he probably would have been sick. "What the hell is this chick, there is no way that she is an actual Vampire right?" he questioned himself till she turned to look at them with a scary grin showing off her fangs and her red eyes. "Scratch that, she is a Frickin Vampire!"

This right here was not only frickin creepy scratch that scary, but also something Victor would call "Beast!" he was speechless as she talked about how she feed; sweat slightly treckled down his face and if Jun wasn't there he would have been long gone and out of there. As she took a lecturing position Victor slightly bend over towards Jun. "I think we should get the hell out of here." he whispered for only him to hear unless Sera was very good at hearing that is. As she finished and questioned the two, Victor looked back and forth and grabbed a bucket of water. "Yeah I have a question, what about this?" he asked as he splashed her with water.

If she moved or got wet, Victory would stare for a brief moment feeling like a complete idiot; first of all witches and Vampires had nothing in common, second that was the most dumbest thing he had ever done and third he just through water at the commander. "....... I don't know why I did that... I am sooo sorry, but trust me I'm not very editable. I eat too much junk food to be good for you!"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Yep, he thought his commander was insane. Until she took off her head, and said head talked without being connected. Jun gaped and paled. Vampires...exist? And his commander is one of them? The boy couldn't say anything, and didn't hear anything. This was creepy and scary. But then again, all new Coalition members were to go through a psychiatric test, to see if they are mentally stable. Or at least not a threat to other humans. Still, Jun remained speechless and jaw still dropped. Not even the splash of water at the Commander knocked him out of his trance.

Then, suddenly, without warning, he fainted. He landed straight on his back, and hopefully one or both of them would catch him from hitting his head on the concrete. If they didn't, he would definately have a bump on his head when he woke up. At least Kerensky-sensei had already set up lodging for him, the keycard for his hotel being in his front right pocket. It should also be noted that on each hand on each finger, he had a ring, one red, the other blue. Still, everything he knew was just shaken...now that the existance of vampires were confirmed...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Seras was now soaking wet..and a lil annoyed..however she did expect weird reactions when she showed them the reality of her existence. As Jun fainted she rushed over and kept him from bouncing his head off the concrete..that would have hurt..not to mention maybe even caused some brain damage if he was unlucky.

"It's fine.. I can dry off later.."

She started lightly smacking Jun's cheeks to try and revive him. She couldn't really do anything else..and she most certainly wasn't going to carry him around...she'd look like a freakin kidnapper if she did that..and that would cause alot of problems that she didn't need atm.

( Extremely short post but I'm under a timer and it's running out.. sorry! )
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:45 pm

the red head suddenly stopped panicking as Jun passed out, being right next to him he quickly caught him by the back as Sera steadied him. "Oh crud he's outcold." he said as Sera attempted to wake him. looking back and forth he turned his attention to Sera "Not only did he pass out, but this looks really bad if some random person were to pass by." He stated and then looked back at his house not knowing that Jun had a hotel's keycard. "I got an idea." he said as he scooped Jun up, one hand keeping his back and the other carrying his legs; he was expecting him to be heavier, but he ignored that for now.

"I don't know about you, but I rather not try to explain why we he's passed out and why your wet. Mind getting the door, I live right here." he said signaling the door to the house that they were in front of. "If you like you, two could have your meeting here instead of your schelduled place." he said taking Jun and Sera inside the house. the house was very big for just one person, it had many rooms and was filled with unpacked boxes. "Sorry I wasn't expecting guests." he excused himself as he laid Jun down on the very long couch making sure to Keep his head up by placing a coushion beneathe it.

Looking at him for a moment he then looked back at Sera. "so how do you handle your mornings, can you see your refleccion in the mirror or something?" he asked her sounding a bit curious about her race while handing her a towel to dry herself off. "Sorry, I guess I don't know much about Vampires; except for the regenerating part." he stated since she did seem to heal extreamly quickly. walking towards the kitchen he took the towel that was on the chair and began to wet it. "Although if you don't want to explain you don't have to."

walking back in and over towards Jun he began to wet his face with the towel in attempt to wake him and aslo making sure he wasn't having any dificulty breathing while he listend to Sera's. Victor was pretty good and the basics of medics, but he really didn't want to be remembered by Jun for preforming CPR. If he wakes up, Victor would keep him lying down for getting up too quickly may make him feint again.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:13 am

(I'm gonna stay KO'd for this round. Next one, I'll pop back in. He didn't wake up, and is breathing normally. Please, don't try CPR, Victor, LOL. I should mention that in Japan, it's customary to leave your shoes at the door of the household. Don't know if anyone really knows that or not...anyway, have fun explaining the vampire stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Seras opened the door for the man as he carried Jun over to a door he had pointed out and mentioned. The house was a bit of a mess but her..Seras lived and slept in a coffin..so she couldn't judge anyone else.

"I don't mind meeting here.. they simply said to meet..they didn't say it matter where as long as we met tonight. So this works just fine.. if we can get him..awake."

She giggled a bit as she looked at Victor try to wake the kid up. However she ended up shoving him away gently and beginning to give the boy CPR. She started pushing on his chest and then moved down to do mouth to mouth. It didn't really bother her that he was a millenia younger than she was..in fact she wasn't even thinking on a perverted level. She was trying to wake the kid up quickly and get things moving again. After a bit of trying..whether he woke up or not.. she sat on her bum and looked rather annoyed.

"I can see in a mirror just fine..thats just a superstition.. there is no real reason for us to not see ourselves in a mirror.. As for abilities.. beyond regeneration that could even rival a top hollows.. it varies between vampires really.. Some..like me and my old master..can manipulate shadows and darkness.. but most are just super strong and fast with regeneration.. blood sucking is among ALL vampires..though it's just a con..there is nothing good about needing to feed.."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Victor smiled back at Sears as she giggled, she had a cute laugh; seeing her in the light, she looked much different than in the dark. He had no idea how old she was, but he didn't suspect she was much older than him even if she was a vampire. well so what he had thought. As she performed CPR on him, he slightly grinned; he loved to see the teens reaction towards finding his commander above him.

his expression soon changed as Sera's explained the superstitions, he was sort of looking forward to seeing her look into a mirror and not see her refleccion. he soon became a bit amused as she said that some vampires could manipulate shadows and darkness. "Sweet." he commented and then paused at the drinking blood part, chills slightly went down his spine and it made him give a funny smile. "I see... although I have one more question." he said as he began to take off his shoes, it was one of his bad habbits that he would almost always forget to do.

"By anychance could you turn humans into vampires?" he asked seeming a bit searious at his question. Victory heard many rumors about vampires and the one that made him the most curious was how they exist, where did they really come from and if it was really true that they could turn regular humans into vampires.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:04 pm

As soon as Seras pushed down on his chest, Jun shot up and accidentally bashed his head into her's. Which effectively gave him a headache, making him have a pain in both his head and his chest. Note to self, do not have vampires so much as touch you or else you'll go flying across the room. The blond grabbed his forehead and hoped it wasn't bleeding. He didn't feel anything leak out, so he figured he was good. Groaning and staying down on the couch, he listened to the conversation at hand.

Most of the superstitions weren't true. But the blood one was, which caused him to shiver. The powers he didn't so much mind. Afterall, humans now days sometimes have powers. Hell, most of his family have something to defend against hollows. Victory did ask one more question. Jun slowly sat up, and took his shoes off, paying close attention to her. Afterwards, he would either give out a sigh of relief, or a sigh of almost dread, depending on her answer.

Then he spoke. "I'm okay, by the way. Just don't try doing what you tried to do to me again...or at least be a lot gentlier...cuz that hurt...a lot...and the head-banging didn't help either...do you have an ice pack or something cold? I think I'm getting a bump there..." He turned to Victor for the ice pack question. On his forehead, a bump was forming, and was red from the collision...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 am

Seras laughed a bit at Victor's question but before she could answer she got smacked in the head by a waking Jun. Not that it really hurt..it snapped her head to the side a bit..but it didn't do much else. He started complaining that she had tried a bit to forcefully..and that made her laugh again. However.. when she thought about the question she decided on if she should try and scare them or not.. no..better not.. poor saps might actually believe she'd be trying to make them mindless lackeys. Can't have that nope nope.

"Well.. From my understanding on what I was told before my master died.. we can only turn the opposite gender." she noticed the blood drain from both boys faces at that note and started waving her hands infront of her face quickly with a look of worry on it. "but only if they are virgins! I don't know why but thats just how it works." The look on their faces didn't seem to go away just because it only worked on virgins. ..Ding one for embarassing moment and ding two for too much information that Seras didn't need to know!

"bah! I ain't turning any bloody boy into a vampire. It just won't happen. I got more respect for mankind than that. Besides.. if I turn a nice boy into a vampire there is a good chance he'll turn into a total prick instead of remaining a nice boy."

She had thought of the only other turned vampire male she had encountered besides the priest that had tried to kill her before SHE became a vampire due to her master. He seemed nice..but he was crazy. Oh..then there was the valentine brothers..they were a bit of a rude and heartless duo too. ..oh..come to think of it it was the "only" vampire male she'd fought now was it? There was also that one that had almost killed her master.. Incognito..

She was obviously trailed off in her own thoughts..it was so obvious even the two boys would notice. but she was too deep in remembrance to really care.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:44 pm

The red heads serious expression quickly became surprised as Jun jolted up. it was so unexpective that it scared the crap out of him, but as soon as he jolted up he slammed into Seras. Victory was silent for a moment before cracking up, he bursted laughing out loud. "Pft, I'm so- sorry.... Hell Jun you just ruined the moment.... perfect timing too!" he said inbetween chuckles. It was a bit freakish how Seras seemed unfazed by the sudden awakening, but then again Seras being a vampire must have possessed some supernatural strength. "One moment." he said finally getting a hold of himself and walking towards the kitchen. "I have Ice cream... but I'm not sure about an Ice... oh here it is." he said finally finding the ice pack that he was going to use in a cooler if it wasn't used.

"Sorry I got a hard head and so I don't normally keep ice packs unlesses I'm planing to go out, there great for putting in coolers to keep sodas cold." he explained as he handed Jun the pack. as he sat down next to the blonde, he listened to Sera's explain herself. but somehow when she mentioned that she could only change the opposite gender, he sorta felt a sickening feeling down his gut. "opposite gender?" he wondered keeping himself from panicking as she tried to calm them down by swinging her hands and explaining herself in more depths. this didn't help whats so ever though as it was also very embarressing; so the pair were virgins, what was wrong with that.... except for the huge ass point that they could be turned into VAMPIRES!

"H-how the hell is that suppose to calm us down!" Victory shouted out nervously half way wishing that the garlic part was true till Seras gave up on the explination and just settled for telling them that she wouldn't change them into a vampire. Victory scratched his head in effort to ease his brain from all the information she gave him and then paused. "Hold on a sec..." he stated as if he suddenly realized something. "that means a pretty shawty like you didn't have any boyfriends?" he asked not realizing what he had just stated. Victory was no pervert, but he had a bad habbit to speak out his mind; since Seras did say that she had a master, it meant she was turned into a vampire which also meant that she had to have been a virigin...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Victor laughed at him! Oh well, Jun just shrugged it off. And listened to Seras. He did pale as he put the ice pack on his forehead. When she explained more...he turned at least seven shades of red. Seriously? Opposite gender and virgins? That didn't bode to well for him...and Jun looked a little panicked. Victor freaked, yelling at her. "Victor, don't piss her off...I don't wanna be undead..." Luckily she explained that she would never do such a thing as turn them. Jun was still red from embarrassment, but he still sighed in relief.

Then Victor continued. And Jun facepalmed, instantly regretting it considering he hit the bump that was forming, though dulled thanks to the ice pack. "Dude...that might be a sensitive topic for her...I vote we leave this conversation where it is at and move on to something else..." And anything else would be fine...cause they were treading in waters he would just a soon leave alone. Especially considering she was a vampire of all things...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:47 pm

"I don't really mind Jun.. but your right it means I've never had a boyfriend or had sex. Though i'm not sure if I wouldn't just..regenerate my virginity..that would suck." she rubbed the back of her head slowly as she said that..for it was true. She didn't know if her body would just regenerate the damage back to peak form..which ment turning her back into a virgin.

"The only way I could have a real boyfriend..is to have him willingly be turned by me. Something I already stated I don't want to do to anyone. Or to find another vampire who isn't insane, evil, or not my type. Which is..again...harder than it seems due to our now rare nature."

She plopped down somewhere to sit and looked between the two boys. She then started to twidle her thumbs out of a slight sense of boredom. Nothing was really happening beside conversation..and though it was a pretty funny one it wasn't really holding her interest. So she decided to ask something.

"Your both joining the committee.. but why? What drove you to join this place? Shouldn't you both be more focused on girls and school or something? you seem pretty young to me."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:45 pm

As the blonde facepalmed himself, Victory suddenly realized that he had asked a dumb question. as the blonde spoke, Victory felt like shrinking away when he saw that his face was different shades of red; a wide grin formed accross the red heads face. "I feel ya... though seems to me like your embarressed about something, like to share something pinkey?" he asked him slightly poking at the boys nose and provoking him since he looked as red as a tomatoe. "Your as red as my hair, bro." he said till the Sera explained that she didn't really mind, but as she continued victory became a bright red. "Regenerating what!? how the hell could she be talking about this as if it was nothing." he thought hoping that she would stop; this kind of topic was the only topic Victory would shy away from seeing as though he didn't really care to be in a relationship and girls tend to be very strange in his opinion, which Seras seemed to have proven that fact.

as she plopped down on the couch, Victory seemed very dizzy; he did not know how to respond to that. "good luck Jun..." he whispered to the blonde since he was under her untill Seras asked a very good question. "Well... my mother was in the coalition about.... seventeen eighteen years ago. she always spoke so fondly of it and said that if I truely wanted to make myself useful with my powers that I should join." he said slightly recalling a few memories before explaining himself a little more in detail. "to be honest I never really met anyone I really like and besides that I don't want the responsibility of having a girlfriend especially since theirs a big possibility of loosing her either because of the type of job i do or cause some enemy wants revenge... unless the girl is from the coalition, I really think it's a bad idea." he said as he snapped his fingers.

two strange looking creatures appeared out of nowhere; these strange creatures had a few traits from his fullbring. "You two go fetch us some snacks." he commanded causing the two strange creatures to walk in the most strangest way towards the kitchen. rubbing his head in annoyance he spoke again explaining his annoyance. "Damn it and to think that I could have summoned them earlier to fix up this place..." he mumbled and then continued speaking unaware of their reactions to the strange creatures. "I still go to school, but I hate it; I prefer doing sports... I would like to spend more of my time in it, but... there are people whom i want to protect and serving in the coalition will help me not only protect them, but also people who need it."

And with that he looked back at Sera's with a stern expression on his face; Victory didn't have too many people left in his life, seeing as though he had died before. all of the people he knew or had befriended were either long gone or had moved on. despite this, Victory still cared for the people around him, weather he knows them or not; it was a trait aunt Goei admired, but wasn't sure where he had gotten it from. his father died when he was five and his mother when he was twelve and so Victory had a history for loosing people he loved.

Spoiler:
(^ creatures)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Victor reacted to his turning to multiple shades of red. Even poking him in the nose. To that, Jun tried to bite the finger off. "Don't poke me..." Jun didn't even respond to the other comment.

And again, Jun turned ten different shades of red as Seras continued to talk about it as it was nothing at all. Despite being the most popular boy in his school in New York, he really had no interest in such things. He loved technology, he was a techie, internet nerd, etc. Yet, he had a fan club. Something he had imagined would only happen in anime. Boy was he wrong. When Victor whispered to him, Jun had the urge to smack him in the head. But didn't. He didn't quite know how to respond to what she said either...so he just let it go.

The next question from Seras was a good one. And Victor answered first. He already had ties with the organization, it seems. His response about the girlfriend part made sense. When Victor snapped his fingers, two human sized...fairies?...were summoned. What the hell? And they even left to get them snacks...they were so weird looking and the way they walked. Jun seen a lot of strange things...but this day definitely took the cake in weirdness and surprises. Victor's second response brought his attention back to him. Not exactly a studious person, but definitely had heart. The kind of resolve he saw in the man's eyes though...Jun kind of wished he had that.

Then it was his turn to answer. "I live in New York, which is apparently where the Coalition's main base of operations is at. The high school that I go to...apparently my science teacher Alexander Kerensky is chief of Research and Development in the Coalition. He recruited me, though we've already met long before that where he saved my life. Well...he had some help from a Rallen Fowle. I already patrolled part of the city and kept it safe from hollows. Now I just get paid to do it. Hollows are like bullies, except unless they're killed, they won't stop. Besides, being sent across the world...more chances to maybe find my shinigami Great Uncle. Or at least most likely. My reason to do that is my own. Besides...I needed the money for my hobby..."

Jun took a few breaths, and couldn't help but feel a little shallow. "As far as schoolwork...Kerensky-sensei can confirm it, I make all A's and B's and do just fine. I stay out of trouble, I clean up trouble, and I sometimes have to run away from my fan club. Which was something I had hoped only would occur in an anime. And not in real life. And I'm more interested in technology. I'm a techie. Plus what Victor says makes a lot of sense." He really didn't want to boast about his popularity, but that did kind of made him wary. Though his tone wasn't at all boastful or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New in town! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in town!   New in town! Empty

Back to top Go down

New in town!
Page 1 of 1