Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Training Begins! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Training Begins! - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Training Begins! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Training Begins! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Training Begins! - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Training Begins! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Training Begins! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Training Begins! - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Training Begins! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Training Begins! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Training Begins! - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Training Begins! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Training Begins! - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Training Begins! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Training Begins! - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Training Begins! - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Training Begins! - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Training Begins!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Training Begins! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:37 am

Kano spent the night where he laid, despite the efforts from Jun, he was unconscious throughout the whole night and woke up being patched up, he was still half dazed and pain still stung his body. He heard bits about conversations Jun and Rena were having, but it wasn't much interest to Kano, he was to out of it and it even seemed as just a repeat from yesterday. He slowly got up a bit wobbly and walked towards the tree he normally he looked over at Jun “Thank you” he said groggily from his tiredness and pain. He slowly began to climb the tree and gave up half way falling back down with a small thud. He got up and just laid against the lower trunk and fell back asleep, he wasn't even so much hungry, he didn't care much either, with little energy and no chance of a speedy recovery without the help of spiritual pressure, Kano drifted back asleep for the remainder of the day.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:50 am

(OOC: Kano, your siggy is too big, I need to side scroll T_T)

Jun nodded. "I know that. Although there is an arguement there about the exhaustion, but that deals with my powers and thus a different story. *Sigh* I don't know...maybe I'm too impatient when it comes to things like this...but there's no shortcuts to getting stronger is there?" The blond got up, and heard a groggy thank you from his trainingmate. Oh, and the question was rhetorical. "Your welcome." He turned back to Rena. "Well, I'ma head out then. There's plenty of fish left over if any of you two wake up and find yourselves starving." With that, Jun left to head back towards the spot he was at yesterday.

~~~~~~
Five hours later
~~~~~~

Well...now he could actually feel something now. And not just a tiny bit either. Now it was just continuing...right after some more fish for lunch...

~~~~~~
New Day
~~~~~~

Jun had spent the entire day and night learning Focus. And had succeeded two hours ago. Those two hours was spent practicing getting it up quickly and in decent order. It still seemed shaky, but nothing practice can't handle. He groggily walked back into camp and just crashed in front of his tent, not even bothering getting up. He was so tired. And he would stay there, sleeping, until the next morning unless he was woken up earlier than that.

~~~~
New Day if nothing happened.
~~~~

Jun woke up, feeling rather good. But now it was just wondering how the other two were feeling...and see if anything more was going to be done...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:09 am

Rena was somewhat pleased that the two were now on the same level of training. Meaning she could continue on with showing them how to channel that power into the many different abilities it granted. As Jun woke up she decided to kick kano in the stomach to wake him up if he wasn't already awake. He was patched up..and unknown to the two Rena had used healing kidou on him while they were sleeping to help with the recovering proccess. She couldn't afford for this to take more time than it already was going to.

"Both of you use focus now." She said as she did so herself, "You will now work on getting the energy where you need it to be. With the techniques I'm about to show you..you only need to worry about your hands and feet..mostly your hands for this stage." With that being spoken she channeled, slowly so that they could actually see/feel/whatever the changes, her energy to her fists and punched forward with "Ahryu P'ung!" Causing a shockwave of force the exact size of her fist to blow apart tree's in it's path for a good distance.

She turned to the tree next to her, once again channeling slowly so that they could witness whatever changes occured in her stance and being, and then punched at IT "Hwajeh!" in a blurred motion that looked like one punch she had left two nice dents about 6 inches from eachother on the tree. Were it not for those dents most people would believe she punched only once.

"This is the next one that I can teach you, before i have to take your suppressors off you in order to move to the next level, can be used with either your feet OR your hands..the effect is different depending on which one you use..but it's an overall wide area damaging ability either way. You will train until you have done all 3..and I will probably sleep until you complete it or you need me to show you again..cuz I'm exhausted."

once more she channeled her physical energy. Except this time she merely did a sumo stomp with her left foot "Patoh Pah!" and caused an minor earthquake that shattered the landscape around Rena for at least 40 yards in every direction of her stomp. Most likely causing the boy's to have issues remaining in whatever position they had been in.

She then went to a tree and sat down..getting comfortable and waiting to see what they did or said.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:38 am

Kano tossed and turned in his sleep against the tree, having to suffer his hollows constant taunting. His inner hollow was no dumbass, but he did use illogical arguments, just turning whatever he would say against him so Kano kept his mouth shut through the night. Then came the morning where he awoke wearily and walked over to where Rena was giving her next lesson. Hopefully this training would keep his mind off the night. He moved his shoulder that used to have a gash on it and realized it was already tidied up, along with most his body, some aches from using Focus the previous day still hung around, but for the most part he was good as new. He examined each move, and with each move he was put back in aw over the power.

“thats amazing”
his eyes widened from the preformance. He did his best to memorize several of the movements and begun thinking of a way to train it. All she showed them was what it felt and looked like to do it, which is all someone needs if they are skilled, she wouldn't have picked them otherwise so it made sense that she didn't show them an actual way to work it through words. He walked over to the tree with dents on them and felt them, it was amazing what seemingly one jab did, it was to fast for him to catch even the amount of movements. He then went to another tree, this was the move he would start on.

He remembered his experience with the bear and tried to mimic that first. Instead of going for an attack, he sat back and calmed himself, in order to use these moves he would need to hone the main skill Focus. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, trying to control over his inner chi. He kept up this breathing exercise and decided to attempt going in and out. He took in the breath and his muscles started to bulk up the higher his breath, as he released the muscles calmed down, he repeated it a couple times in a row then took in one last breath bulking up and stood up releasing a punch, he did his best to pull back and throw another, however unlike Rena's the second hit missed the tree and was delayed from the first, it would be obvious he just jabbed twice real fast, what he didn't wasn't hard. Which was not a good thing, he would continue to practice on this one move for now.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:12 am

The next lesson was next in order. And just as asked, he also used Focus, though his control was shaky, it was still there. He listened and watched as she demonstrated the moves. He's seen strong moves being used before. Even strong hits like this before from when he watched his own father and mother spar against each other. But to do this with sheer brute force...that was impressive. Though he kept his expression passive, he watched and observed. He may not be the slowest of people in terms of figuring something out, but it's not like he could just see something once and figure it out. The second one left dents in the tree, two of them, though he only saw one strike. Interesting. The third move she showed caused a mini-earthquake, and Jun fell on his butt. His tent managed to stay up, but the wagon fell into a crack as a large branch fell on top of it. Yeah...that was plenty impressive. Though he was a little busy worrying over everything else to even bother paying much attention to it.

He barely saw anything on the second move, and the third was a little bit destructive. So the blond decided on concentrating on the first move she showed. The surprisingly very calm and serent teenager approached a tree far away from Kano, to give themselves plenty of room. He mirrorred Rena's movements, and punched. The five foot six teen just put a dent in the tree...though it was obviously much bigger than if he had just punched it on his own and not using Focus. He frowned. Jun swore he did everything right...but then he realized the whole manipulation aspect of it. He went to a different tree, and tried again, this time manipulating his chi to his fists and then punching. That had the desired effect. It obliterated the first three trees and put a good sized dent in the fourth. He wasn't expecting anything like Rena's, but Jun certainly expected something better than that! Buck up boy, and let's do this again.

This time, he overloaded his hand, though he busted every tree within twenty yards behind the next one he practiced on. There was a shockwave, but nothing like Rena's, which he expected. What he didn't expect was feeling immense amount of pain that literally knocked him out of Focus. Jun's conciousness swam as he lowered himself on his knees. He swore he almost blacked out. Then he looked at his hand. It was pretty obvious that his ring, middle, and index fingers were broken just by the angle they were at. Further down on the hand, there was blood leaking out in a couple of places. The boy bit his lip as he he gently took off his ring on his middle finger. This was not good...he didn't even mean to do that. Jun pocketed the ring...after all, it and the one on his other middle finger were his powers...his fullbring. "Um...I may have a problem here..." He squeaked out. There weren't any nano-machines in that first aid kit. Those would have helped repair and reset the bones. The boy couldn't take many hits, but he sure could dish it out when needed, so this was fairly serious for him.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:40 pm

(PLOT TWIST!?)

Rena frowned when she looked up from her cozy sleeping spot right as Jun began his third attempt because she felt the build up he had in his hand and recognized the danger of it. By the time she got up and got to him however he had already discharged the energy and was now worried about his busted up hand.

"You should have known releasing too much would cause this.. You don't do that even with spiritual power.. the body has to give at some point.."

She wasn't angry about it though. Almost motherly if it could be believed. Rena was so tired from her own constant release of spiritual energy that her brain stopped being bitchy. She put her hands over Jun's broken hand and started using healing Kidou to repair the damage. After about 5 minutes she stopped because it was finished. Took a step back. Then proceeded to pass out to her right.

"damn brats.." She mumbled before losing complete conciousness. They had taken longer than she anticipated..which wasn't surprising all that much considering she had done this on a whim and was probably putting out more spiritual energy than required to cloak them. Nothing she could have really done about that..but it was okay..when she woke up she'd..

Her mind never finished that thought because she was instantly sucked into her inner world where she ended up fighting Meka. Who had gotten so sick of Rena's constant state of spiritual release to cloak the training that she seized the opportunity to control Rena's body.

A half-hollowfied with mask Rena stood before Jun and Kano.

"Lets get the real training done that that stupid girl seemed so afraid of!" Meka roared as she took Rena's martial arts stance. Rena's original intention was to fight them herself and cause them to learn through pain. As that was a bit harsh but an excellent method to burning the techniques into their minds, however upon doing her test and realizing how much more fragile her students were than herself she went with the training she had been doing to this point.

In a flash the speedy hollow, Meka, was on Jun. She used the exact same fighting method as Rena..including the 3 moves she had just shown them..meaning Meka could train them this way instead of her weaker half. So it began! Meka started with "Patoh PAH!" as her body suddenly bulked from the instant use of Focus. If this hit..the damage would cover half of jun's body. if it didn't hit..then the landscape around the two was about to get a major remodelling job done on it.

"Ahryu P'ung!" A shockwave the exact size of Meka's fist was hurled in the direction of Kano. The main target being the dead center of his side to make it more difficult to avoid unless he saw it coming.

Meka was about to continue but then she remembered something. She held up a hand and shook her head, "Damn that girl.. take off your weights.. all of them. everything. if I kill you i'll never see daylight again..and if you don't take those off you fools won't have any power to fend me off with."

When they complied, for they really had no choice other than death, she grinned and took Rena's stance once again, "When you both manage to use those attacks on me.. I will continue the lessons while that idiot girl enjoys lala land.."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:50 am

Kano was completely off guard by the hollowfied Rena. He had the inability to sense spiritual pressure, so the change in power was almost unknown to him however he did hear a blast shoot out, he turned around and saw Rena thrust her fist at him using words he remembered being one of the techniques, he didn't have time to dodge so he brought arms up and held the weights forward while slanting in the direction of the blast, the blast sent him off his feet into the tree he was working on, well more like through the tree, he kept the momentum up his best and turned it into a flip, that softened his landing, but his back ached with the strike and his arms shook. The weights crumbled off his arms with the force as his eyes were wide trying to recover from the blow.

He calmed his nerves a bit slowly and followed what was told taking off his weights on the legs, his wrists were still red from the hit, he wouldn't be taken again however, spiritual pressure rose from him, it wasn't that strong, but still above average as he felt it flow through, the aches in his back numbed slightly from the jolt of pleasure getting his energy back. He got up and his arms hung slightly, unlike before, he felt like he had a chance. Kano dashed forward, his instincts were a bit more commanding at this point, he knew this was more of a life or death battle, and he could tell from Jun's reaction to the training, that kid was not entirely dependable in this situation. He clasped his hands together and muttered “Lykos, apodosi na choma” the ring glew and engulfed his arms creating his shikai, two pitch black gauntlets rose up to his mid forearm, and pale white chainmail sleeves from his shoulders down to his fingertips. The gauntlets had spikes out of the fingertips and his knuckles, he was still going to have to hold back, but to much will cause his life to fade.

His body still bulked from using focus, Kano lept up a bit swinging his leg forward at Rena's neck in a whip like kick. He then pushed off into the trees, his body felt so much more mobile, he had those weights on for mere days and it made an improvement, his whole body overall felt stronger, he was however unsure if it was due to the training, or due to Focus. However he would need to set aside his reliance on spiritual pressure, Rena was right, they needed to take this battle to learn, dangerous move yes, but needed just the same.

Kano from the leaves closed his eyes to get what little concentration he could. “Aru Pun” he pronounced the name horribly for only hearing it once, but he pushed forward none the less, his fist created a small shockwave, it was weaker than his original punch however faster, at the same token it retained piercing damage due to the spikes on the knuckles of his fist. His arm felt tender afterwords and his shoulder felt loose, he looked over to see it hanging for being dislocated due to the speed and force he put into it, he quickly grasped his shoulder and jumped up out of the trees. “shit” he muttered pushing it back into his socket, his brain numbed the pain with adrenaline of this fight, but it wouldn't be able to move with the same fluidity as before.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Jun nodded. "I know..." Now. Rena took his hand into hers and started using kido to heal it. "Thank you..." Both times his voice was quiet, almost meek. But then bad things started happening. Rena had mumbled something and hollowfied. Jun jumped back, a little scared all things considering. He's never met or fought a vizard before, let alone one this strong. Jun barely hopped back, more out of sheer luck than anything, as the fist slammed into the ground and remodeled the landscape around them. Yeah, he was afraid as hell. How did this thing expect them to fight it let alone using the techniques they were just shown!? The boy seemed to have hovered in the air for a few seconds before falling into the crater.

The blond stood up and stared wide eyed at the thing. But he complied none the less, taking off the weights. He also put his ring back on. His power was only average for his tier, but compared to these two...he was quite weak, showing that he was only of Vice-Captain level. His own rings glowed, revealing two chain whips with a single triangular blade at the tip and bands that connected each chain whip's hilt to the boy's arm. But he didn't bother with focus. Instead, he just charged up his chain whips with their elements, one consumed in fire and the other consumed in lightning. He swung the fire whip first, which would explode in a five foot radius when touched. This was after Kano's initial strike. Then he bolted. Great. I better do the same. He disengaged his elements and retracted the chain. "Bakudo 26: Kyokko!"

Jun disappeared, both visibly and spiritually. Having retracted his chains all the way to where only the blade shown, he would make no needless noise. He crawled out of the hole and watched his step going to where Kano was. Only having to duck when he fired something at him...or Rena since she was technically behind him. The blond ducked and disengaged his kido. "Ok...that was my fault for not paying more attention..." Then he saw the arm. He had minimum experience popping stuff back into place...but only because he had seen Alex do it. Jun let his weapon dangle from his arms. "Let me see if I can't pop it back into place...it will hurt though..." If allowed to, he would do just that and pop it into place. "It would be good to have a professional look at it later...if we survive..."

Jun jumped away. The only way he would even be able to stand a chance was if he did his trump card. Only problem was that he couldn't hold it for very long and afterwards he wouldn't be able to move for a day. But to survive, he had no choice. A red and blue aura surrounded him as his spiritual pressure seemed to be increasing. Then exploded into fire and lightning. When the dust settled, Jun was there with two chain whips of similar fashion on each arm and leg, plus black, fingerless gloves with metal studs at the knuckles hiding thin, stiletto like blades. His speed now matched a 1-2 specialist in speed and his strength matched a 1-3 specialist in strength. He also used Focus, bulking up. Or attempted to at least...and found that he couldn't really do it. Confused, but not just going to stand there, he went after her.

The teenager went in low and fast for a snap kick to the knee, manipulating his two chain whip things coming from his calf to stab into her thigh. Soon followed by a punch with those small blades barely sticking out, and the other six chain whips trying to stab her at various places.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:55 pm

When Jun had avoided Meka's patoh pah she had struck the ground. Inevitably forcing the landscape for a fair distance to be altered destructively. A rising jut of earth formed from this remodelling just in time to act as a deterrent for Kano's intial kick and gave Meka the time to deal with the whip head coming at her. She grabbed the head of it as it came for her face and with a loud pop sound the explosion that occured was contained within her grasp. Needless to say it hurt but that wasn't going to stop Meka all by itself.

When the two started trying to be clever Meka stay'd in the middle of the crater and just waited for them. She didn't have to play cat and mouse because they knew this was training even if it ment they might die in the process.

Lo and Behold it didn't take that long for one to try something. As he came in fast for a low kick She shunpo'd to meet him using the momentum to slam her knee into his foot. It would either cancel the attack completely and let him continue his thing or it would jar his entire leg and stop his advance.

If his advance continued however Meka would use Hwajeh in rapid succession to counter each of his whips. Her hand was now red hot and steaming but Meka being a hollow paid it no mind. "Ahryu P'ung!" She said as her not burning red fist was brought forward to hurl a shockwave at Jun.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Kano looked at Jun oddly, when he already popped it back into place and continued on with his movements. The knee to his foot wasn't to bad, it stopped the attack and pushed him back a bit, but that other move, that's how fast Hwajeh was supposed to reach. He wanted to reach that speed. The spikes on his knuckles melted into the gauntlet as he hopped forward. Before he just tried punching, maybe jabs would work faster. He brought his fists up to his chest and shoulder as a boxer. “Hwajeh” he muttered and started to swing his fists in a laser straight pattered, with focus still running it was hard for him to keep the speed from exceeding to dislocation his shoulder again, he swung both fists very fast at Rena in rapid speed, his fists began to glow red from the metal heating up, he could feel the metal burning his own skin before he stopped and hopped back. His arms were hot to but the arms didn't get most of the frictional force. His hands seemed like the metal was melting as he quickly manipulated it to move up his arm in a thin spread. His hands were still red but it wasn't getting constantly burned, his arms grew hotter. He would have to think of some way to help his arms later.

He shook hands and waited back a bit to see if Jun would jump in. This was still training, not good to steal all of the moves. If Rena came at him he would retaliate with counters and jump back deeper. He hopped into a tree and watched the battle between Jun and Rena while pulling back his fist. Cold metal moved over his fist in order for his move not to hurt, this time. Not to much power he thought as he closed his eyes. “Ahryu Punng” still messing up the word as he punched out a little less hard then last time, but still powerful, he accidentally went to much with the fist and tumbled out of the tree, but the blast continued aimed at Rena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins!   The Training Begins! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Training Begins!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2