Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Crystal Chaos I_vote_lcapCrystal Chaos I_voting_barCrystal Chaos I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Crystal Chaos Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Crystal Chaos Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Crystal Chaos Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Crystal Chaos Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Crystal Chaos Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Crystal Chaos Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Crystal Chaos Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Crystal Chaos Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Crystal Chaos Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Crystal Chaos Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Crystal Chaos Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Crystal Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:54 pm

It was a cold evening in the small village north of Kurakara town. The young ex shinigami Lilia waters walked down the street towards the hotel she was staying in for a few days, taking a much needed vacation from the head quarters of the Vizard org The Endless. Lilia needed time away after her shocking discovery about Victory. Not that he was gay, she didn't care about that, but he was going out with someone else, and she was so jelous her cheeks were turning red just thinking about it.

She cursed her love life at that moment. First the warden mysteriously disappears and now victory was taken, apparently she was destined to be alone for ever. "Oh well, I have you, Ignis. And icecream, can't go wrong with icecream." 2 litres of chocolate cookie fudge icecream to be exact. And she was going to eat it all. Being a spirit had its perks, she didn't have to worry about getting fat and could eat as much as she liked without feeling sick.

As she approached the hotel she noticed a strange crystal statue in the fountain. Frowning, she approached it. She was sure there was a stone statue here before, and it wasn't of a woman in a dress. Lilia looked around. Did it get switched while she was at the store buying her frozen companion or was it always like that. Maybe she was thinking of a different statue. Shrugging, she turned and headed for the door. Movement flickered to her right. She jumped like a startled cat rather than a seasoned hollow slayer.

looking around, there was no one there. She shook her head, and turned back to the door, and almost bumped into a beautiful young woman with long silver hair. The woman smiled softly and looked at her feet. "I'm so sorry." She said to Lilia. Lilia smiled back. "Its ok, no harm done." She stepped around the woman and started walking towards the front door of the hotel as a horrible feeling that she was being stalked or watched swept over her.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Leaping from building to building, a strange figure stood tall wearing an overly long sleeved captains haori which looked as though it belonged towards a captain a foot taller than himself. beneath the haori, was a standard sleeveless shinigami outfit which was cut short at the bottom showing off his ankles. strange glowing green tribal designs were visuable on the left leg knee like a ring, right upper leg of the outfit and going up his black gloves. however what seemed to have stuck out the most was his medical mask which covered his mouth. the captain did not look much older than seventeen, what was visible of his skin was literally as white as snow and yet his hair was a bright orange. glowing green tribal designs covered his body and yet they disappeared beneath the outfit.

It wasn't long since the young lieutenant became Captain and it wasn't long since the captain had died...

earlier that day...

A Particular red head was walking through the hallways wearing a standard shinigami outfit consisting of a tight long sleeved kosode which opens up at the bottom, black tight shorts in replace of the hakama, white sash, long boot like black tabi which barely reaches his knees and is open in the tip revealing animal like paws and a waraji. His lieutenants badge was around his neck like a choker while a very large bell stuck out of his long ponytail. He also had a pair of brown fingerless gloves, two extra sash that are brown and crisscross each other at the bottom of his hakama. this Shinigami had particular fox like characteristics such as fox ears, long fingernails and a fluffy fox tail.

Throwing open two large doors, the fox seemed very pissed to find an empty office. "Where are you hiding, you have ten seconds to show yourself!" he demanded angrily as he shifted through some paper work and then walked around the empty desk. "Ah Lieutenant Kurama-kun, your looking quite well as usual." echoed a voice out of nowhere startling the fox. falling back into the seat, the fox looked back and forth bewildered as to where the voice was. "Sheik?" questioned the fox as he looked all around, but found nothing. a chuckled suddenly caught his attention and the fox looked down. a nerve almost instantly popped out from the fox's temples as he saw an almost perverted look across the captains face. hiding right under the desk, the carrot topped captain waved his hand in amusement.

"You perverted Pig!" screamed the fox as a loud thumping sound filled the office, various squad ten members instantly hid in the hallways as if this wasn't the first time this had happened before. the captain rubbed his nose as it slightly bleed from the impact of the hit. "You didn't have to hit so hard, you know... I'm captain now..." he slightly complained as he sat down. "Don't get on my nerves and I wouldn't have to hit you... and don't use Captain as an excuse, you have a lot of work to do and you being in charge of squad ten have to start taking charge. I'm lieutenant of squad nine, I'm not your Lieutenant anymore..." said the red head as he slapped some extra work on the captains desk. "Yes-yes your not my Lieutenant anymore, but you still seem to treat me like your third seat..." the captain said sounding quite amused by the idea.

The red head suddenly through the captain a death glare, however the captain didn't seem to notice as hummed in amusement. "So something happened? it isn't like you to pass by twice in one day..." sang the captain as he played with the item the fox had slapped on his desk. "There seems to be a problem in the world of the living, several squad members whom were to be scouting the north of Karakura town have not returned yet... I believe that their is something wrong. I mean of course since the shinigami's are rookies they could be taking their sweet time, but now a days even rouge Vizards are dangerous." explained the red head seeming quite concerned. "And with the absent of your captain you need permission?" he asked as if reading the fox's mind. "Actually I wanted you to go for me..." the fox corrected causing the carrot top to slightly grin.

Present...

Finally stopping on top of a hotel, the carrot top sighed not seeing any sign of anyone of the newbies. panting a bit, he soon began coughing uncontrollably before falling backwards and off the building. with a quick yelp, the captain got tangled within the flag loosing the haori before reappearing upside down right before a lovely blonde lady. snared within the rope, the red head was upside down and face to face with the young blonde. "Good morning my dear!" he hummed sweetly as he appeared to be some kind of serial killer. his red eyes glowing brightly within the yellow sceleras.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:55 am

The strange woman with the silver hair vanished as quickly as she apeared Lilia noticed. She'd looked back to take another look at the woman and she was just gone. Then when Lilia turned around to continue, there was a loud snap of rope, and a man fell down infront of her, hanging upside down.

Lilia looked him up and down quickly, taking in his strange yet obviously shinigami garb, orange hair and creepy, if slightly alluring red yellow eyes. He was hanging from a rope attached to a flag pole, swaying back and fourth in the wind with a manic grin on his face. Lilia didn't know wether to be afraid or sympathetic. She did find it odd that he was the second person she nearly ran into today.

"Good... morning? Its almost seven pm. Umm.. do you need help? Hang on i'll cut you down now." She pulled a wakiashi from under her coat and with one quick slash she cut the man loose where he would either fall on his head or flip himselg and land on his feet. Or so she expected. If he did land on his head she'd help him up and apologies.

She looked up to where he'd come from, noticed the hoari fluttering in the wind. Then she looked back to the man while putting away her sword. "Your a captain? why are you in this little town?" she asked as she watched him. She still couldn't shake the feeling something was watching her, but maybe it was just this guy giving her the creeps.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:40 pm

as the strange presence vanished, the carrot top was quite annoyed even though he did not at all look it. grinning at the lovely lady, he found it a bit entertaining that she wasn't afraid of him. as she spoke, the young man replied seeming quite jolly. "Good Morning, good evening; there both the same as long as your having a wonderful day." the man sang tilting his head from left to right causing himself to slightly sway and making it a bit difficult to release. "Whether you cut me down now or later both are the same and yet the only difference is the timing..." he then replied as she quickly cut him loose.

almost instantly the carrot made a loop and landed on his feet with ease before he began coughing up wildly again. "...I guess I did my best upside down..." he muttered in between coughing. raising up a finger, the red head turned slightly wheezing before spitting something red towards the side. taking in a deep breath, the blonde lady got a good look at him and noticed that despite the strange colors he deeply resembled Victory; it was almost like a twin for the exception of the hair, eye and skin color. putting up a medical mask, the carrot top eyes twisted as if he were to be smiling at her.

"Yes my dear little sweat heart, I am a Captain... Captain Akito Hikari, but since I haven't really earned that tittle yet; you may call me Sheik, ex third seat of squad nine, ex lieutenant of squad ten and newly Captain of Squad ten at your service." he sang almost mockingly as he walked around her and even played with her hair as if he had never seen such a color. bending a bit closer towards her face, he placed a really pretty fan across his face as if he was interested in something. "Now why am I here is another story, I'm in search of five missing baby birds whom wondered away and lost themselves in this little town. have you seen them?" he asked only inches away before moving back unless she pushes back first. If she does he wouldn't even react towards it seeing as though he would take his time walking around her. "they should be only amateurs, low class soul reapers..."

Closing the fan, he would quickly put it away as fast as he took it out before walking up the vertical wall towards his haori ever so casually as if it were perfectly natural. upon retrieving his haori, he quickly slipped it on like Count Dracula in the dark of the night. sitting on the flag pole as if it were a bench the strange carrot top listened towards the girls response in amusement no matter if she was mad, sad or glad...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Lilia watched the man with great interest. He looked like victory, or maybe that was just her. His eccentric personality reminded her allot of the warden, especially when he started circling her and playing with her hair. This didn't really bother her to much, so she just kept smiling.

"Shiek..." She said, testing his name. "Well no harm in sharing, seeing as We're allies. I'm Lilia waters ex luitenant of squad 2." she said. "I haven't seen any other shinigami around her Shiek. I didn't even know any were in the area, I just arrived yesterday. The only thing i've noticed is that statue over there, it wasn't like that before, I dont think..."

She looked up at the captain sitting on the flag pole above her. "As you can see, I have a date with a large tub of icecream. Your more than welcome to join me and we can discuss your missing birdies but i'm freezing so come inside." While it might seem wierd that she was inviting a stranger inside, he was a captain of the gotei, an ally, and bliss would want her to help him anyway she could, even if she didn't want to. As it was, she'd been a shinigami once, and wouldn't abandon 5 comrades to death if they could be saved with her help.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:19 pm

As the blonde damsel tested out his name, the strange carrot top put a hand towards his ear as if he just heard something interesting. she explained how she hadn't seen any other shinigami and as well as introduced herself. telling him everything she knew, the paled Captains eyes slightly shifted towards the statue. somehow, that didn't seem right... pulling down the medical mask, the carrot top seemed to stare off at the statue as the blonde invited him to come inside. for a moment the captain seemed quite interested in the frozen statue, but as he looked back down to face her; again he had a wide grin on his face.

"Such sweetness has no words, but of course I wouldn't mind especially since a damsel has asked me to join her on her date." he said sounding quite well amused as he practically skipped down the wall and climbed in the hotel through one of the windows before opening the door from the inside for her. "Ladies first..." he said as he opened the door, his red orbs taking in her appearance as he kept a keen sense on the strange dreadful feeling that was in the air outside. "Are we expecting any guests my dear?" he asked her as he let her lead the way towards her room.

Following her, he quickly interrupted with a personal question before letting her explain business. "But then again a beautiful young lady like you must have lines of men standing in a row, just dying to be with you... so then why do you have a date with such a delightful treat?" he asked gesturing his hand in the air, however his hand was not seen seeing as though his long sleeves dragged over his hand. shaking his sleeves in the air, he continued to have a one way conversation with himself. "No-no don't tell me, I love guessing games..." he said before sticking his fan up rather quickly in order to stop the elevator from closing.

the rude man in the elevator slightly jumped in shock as he wasn't expecting the sudden action, however Sheik didn't seem to care or to be bothered as he motioned with the fan for the man to get out. the man complied and Sheik let Lilia go first before stepping in himself still talking as if nothing was wrong; they were now alone in the elevator. "you have a strong desire for ice cream?... no-no-no your having a date with Ice cream, because it is sweater than any man.... *looking at her face* uh- no, that isn't it? than is it because some unfortunate soul had broken your heart?" he then asked as if he did know what was bothering her. just as he finished his last guess, the elevator doors opened towards their floor...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:58 am

Shiek vanished in a window and appeared at the door. he held it open and said ladies first. She nodded and walked in. As they crossed the lobby, the receptionist giving her a wierd look, he asked if they were expecting guests. Lilia shook her head. "Not unless Bliss decides to drop in, oh if she does you should dive out the window she might get a little over protective if she finds me with a strange man." She laughed sweetly. It was a joke of course.

Shiek began asking about her strange choice of date. He never gave her a chance to answer as he rambled on. She giggled a little at his eccentric behavior and smiled apologetically as shiek ordered the human out of the elevator. She hit the button for their floor. His first and second guess were off and made her laugh, but the third one hit home quite hard. The smile flicked to a frown for a few seconds then returned as she tried cover it up.

Ok Victory heardly broke her heart, she couldn't hold it against him that he liked men. Plus, he didn't even know until Jun decided to spill the beans on the beach, so he commited no crimes against her. "Something like that, he didn't really break my heart though." she said. She started walking toward her room which wasn't to far from the elevator. She got to the door and handed shiek the icecream to hold. "Hold that while I find the key." she said. It took a couple of seconds to root it out of her purse.

She opened the door and pushed it in, and a sickening smell billowed out. She gagged and stepped back caughing. She glanced at shiek to see his reaction before reaching into the dark to hit a lightswitch inside the door. On first glance inside the room, she noticed the bodies strewn across the room, spikes of crystal jutting from broken bodies, limbs and torsos pinned to walls.

One wall was torn completely open she noticed. She wondered how this had happened without her noticing... But her room was at the back of the hotel, someone could easily enter and kill all these people while she was talking with shiek. Unless.. She turned to look at him, suspicion heavy in her eyes. She shouldn't have looked away from the room.

One moment she was looking at shieks face, barely seeing his reaction as something grabbed her shoulder. A Thick wall of crystal that looked like it could take a heavy pounding before breaking shot up between them, and at the same time Lilia was flying backwards. She hit the wall behind her with enough force to go through it and out into the street. Shocked, she hit the ground before she even considered stopping herself.

Her head slammed against the ground hard and she must have blacked out, when she came too the woman from before was crouched over her. She looked different though, with black scales and bat like wings. She caressed Lilia's face completely ignoring Lilia's struggles and Shiek, who must have been nearby.

"My pretty little child, never will you be heart broken again. Sit still, while I take care of something, then its back to hell we go." Lilia opened her mouth to speak, a scale covered hand struck her face and darkness deceneded on her.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Helena turned, eyes closed and smiling towards the hotel. Sniffing the air she let out a sigh somewhere close to ecstasy. "Its such a fine night for blood shed and death, dont you agree, shinigami." She said loud enought that he'd hear her in the hotel if he wasn't already closer. "I presume you wont let me leave with my prize without a fight, thats fine. But make it worth my while atleast, entertain me." She said. She laughed loudly. "Let me share a secret, sir, hopefully it will make you fight a little harder. Think of me as the cat that broke the nest and ate your little birdies." She said, licking her lips. "Their screams were delicious."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Lilia Waters, such a precious name of such a beautiful young lady; Sheik remembered the very first time seeing her. he was keeping a close eye on Victory when he first saw the girl; the girl seemed quite happy, however the red head was too naive to notice that she had feelings for him. he remembered watching them for hours and hours just talking and having some fun and yet he didn't understand why he didn't go for such a dear. as the young blonde cracked a joke and laughed, he also laughed as well sounding strangely as if he were to be more than one person. he found her quite interesting; she didn't quiver like other people and she seemed quite comfortable despite his as the fox would say "Abnormal" personality.

As she giggled, he continued taking note of her bizarre characteristics as he babbled on as if it was nothing. he showed no sign of taking in his surroundings, however the clown seemed to be fully aware of the situation he was putting himself in as he became a bit personal with his guesses. as her smile faded, the man still kept a mocking grin even though it was unnoticeable; not that he was mocking her though, it was sadly just how his face was. as the girl gave him a fake smile to hide her sadness, she also explained a bit of her situation. "So then it is true..." he thought yet said nothing as she then handed him the ice cream to hold. "Of course my dear sweet heart, anything for a damsel like yourself." he said as he then quickly shook it before listening towards it as if he could hear what was inside.

listening attentively, he then suddenly paused as a dark and dreadful feeling filled his senses. looking up towards the door with a dark expression on his face, he watched as she opened the door. As the door opened, the sickening scent filled his senses; the smell of rotting flesh and blood brought a strange sensation of home where he was first created. it disgusted him despite the fact that it felt homely. his glare was dark and gave shivers enough to have scare a grown man as he took in the environment. within the many bodies were four young men and a young lady wearing a standard Shinigami outfit, their faces were barely recognizable as they were literally torn from limb to limb.

Most people would have suspected Lilia, however Sheik didn't believe that the girl was even capable of dissecting a rat; peering at the room, he suddenly noticed that most of these people were injured by some strange crystals giving him a sense of deja vu from before when Lilia spoke about the strange statue... pausing for a brief moment, the carrot suddenly realized what was going on a moment too late as he turned towards Lilia. the second he turned towards her, the girl was thrown out into the street; it was all so fast and yet so slow as it all happened in slow motion. the carrot top at first was in shock as he witnessed the scene, however upon witnessing the strange sinner; his expression became cold as ice.

Sheik calmly observed the sinner despite the situation, the demon easily knocked the blonde out which meant that she wasn't going to kill her... yet. standing before the broken wall and glancing out at the sinner, his glowing red eyes seemed unfazed though he was boiling. he didn't know why he felt this sudden anger, he knew it wasn't because of the soul reapers deaths. death happens all the time, but somehow seeing the blonde get hurt brought out his darker side. his dark features suddenly twisted into a mocking smile as a dark shadow loomed over his eyes. "You know that your going to pay for that..." he said threatening the demon with a strange chorus of a voice. the blood thirsty creature spoke sounding quite refined despite her words. as she spoke sweetly she went on to say how she killed his underlings, however his creepy grin never once left his face.

"Go to hell..." he said ever so sweetly before vanishing and appearing before the sinner; with his zanpakutou in hand, it was quite hard to tell when he had sheathed it from how vast he was. his zanpakutou was a white daito with a black circular cross guard; strange symbols were also imprinted on the blade, however what they symbolized was unknown. with a slash of the blade a blast of pure energy was shot so precise that if not dodged could penetrate the women abdominal; if the demon dropped Lilia, Sheik would appear above another building with the blonde in his arms however if not the carrot top would give a creepy expression all the while as he would keep his cruel smile on the sinner. "What's wrong, do you actually need a hostage to fight?" he would ask mockingly not wanting the girl to get hurt during the fight.

If Sheik had Lillia, then he would gently put her down before pointing his sword at the demon and if he didn't had her he would still point his sword at her. "Obliterate all Memory..." he would then call out transforming the sword into a six feet long and thick blade with a barbed chain holding another deadly blade. keeping one blade in each hand, the captain would easily let the chain dangle in the air before making his move.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:09 am

Helena tossed Lilia into the air and crystal pillars formed from the ground up, wrapping about each arm. Numerous spikes shot out of the pillars around the girls body. None touched her but they were razor sharp, Sheik wouldn't be able to free her from the crystals quickly without causing her harm, meaning he'd have to try and kill Helena before he rescued her.

At the same time as doing that Shiek attacked Helena. The beam of energy skittered across her scales as she turned to the side to barely dodge on perpose. she held an advantage over the captain but wanted him to believe she was slower than she really was and perposely held back to lead him into underestimating her abilities. She ignored his comment and smiled as he released.

Lashing out a hand Helena shot a cluster of crystal disks at Shiek. Springing into the air she took off with a few flaps of her wings before pulling them in and diving down on him. She lashed out with six inch claws as she shot towards him and then rolled as she hit the ground. Springing to her feet she spun and lashed out a clawed foot at shieks back before pulling back laughing wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Looking back up at Lilia, he found it practically impossible to release her without harming her and so he had only one choice and it was to destroy the demon. Sheik was naturally apart of Victory, however the red head lacked the capacity to kill on the other hand of the carrot top who wouldn't think twice about it. Weilding his zanpakutou he found her movements slightly strange; it was almost as if she was toying with him. as a cluster of crystals were unleashed, the captain charged as a white reitsu emitted around his body. he didn't really care if the demon was toying with him, however it was indeed not good for his health...

as the crystal like disks came at him, the reitsu that was around his body sudden enrosed his sword and the tip of the dagger. slamming his sword into one of the disks, he then slammed his dagger into the other smashing the disk into pieces. the larger sword took on multiple disks, however the disks that came in close was tooken by the dager. spinning in a circular fashion, he suddenly released the dagger and extended the chain as a whip as he lashed it around his body, the white reitsu that channeled the whip smashed the rest of the disks as the demon came forth almost angelically as her deadly claws reached forwards.

as she dived towards him, the captain quickly pulled forth the dagger of the chain; she was fast. "Your quite fast, how interesting; does that mean that we're playing tag now?" he asked all the meanwhile stabbing the large sword into the ground, the captain dodged the dive and landed a few inches away from her. she quickly clawed out at his back and tore open the haori and as well as his standard outfit. tossing the haori at the demon, it was used as a temporary distraction as he used shunpo to appear from her right. with the pull of the chain, the large thick sword was slashed at her waist.

hit or miss the captain would spin using the whip as a defense for any counters before attempting to scaring her eye with the dagger. crimson red orbs slightly flashed as it met with glowing purple eyes. keeping his strange grin, his eyes narrowed as he slammed his thick sword downwards. hit or miss, the weapon would produce a shock wave from the impact of the demon or the ground with the effect of a cero within a fifteen radius.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:02 am

Helena shreaded the hoari in the air in a flurry of slashes with her claws, expecting shiek to come from the front. Helena caught the movement from the side, seen the blade being yanked from the earth. She jumped the blade and rolled forward. She dodged the dagger barely, receiving a scratch across the cheek. flicking a wrist Helena formed a cluster of tiny crystals and sent them spinning violently at the red head.

"Oh my, you marred my pretty face. Lucky for you my boyfriends not here or he'd be really angry." Helena said before laughing wildly. She dodged the downward swing easily hopping to the side. She didn't expect what followed and was sent sprawling through the air. She hit the ground and twisted onto her feet smiling.

huffing she launched into the air taking position above him. She pursed her lips and put a hand on her face as if she were thinking. "How much would you risk for someone you barely know?" Helena asked, as a pulsing orb of crystal formed in the other hand. "Lets find out." Helena said. She tossed the orb towards th base of they crystal structure holding the girl. She modified the structure slightly so Lilia would survive what was to come if shiek didn't do what Helena wanted.

The crystal pulsed faster and faster. "Better be quick, thats going to go boom in a second." Helena said laughing. She toned down the power behind the attack to a cero rather than 2 gran rey. She didn't want to kill anyone. Yet. If shiek touched it, it would explode, and if he waited to long it would explode. She was hoping he'd shield Lilia, but he might find his own way to counter. Either way, things were starting to get fun.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:37 pm

The sinner easily shredded the haori and jumped back from the thick blade; continuing his attack, he attacked her with the dagger and left a thin scratch across her cheek. clusters of tiny crystals suddenly ricocheted towards him and the red head released the dagger in order to hold his sword with two hands as he took on the crystals; protecting his vital points, the red head still received multiple cuts and scratches all over his body before he gave the big slam towards the demon. missing the sinner, the weapon was struck into the ground sending a massive wave of energy.

he did not know who this woman's boyfriend was, but he sure did not want to know especially seeing how strong she was. (Little did he know that her boyfriend was capable of blowing up a full state which between you and me when I make my upgrade to Hiei we should try and probably succeed with not too many people being active.)the wave managed to knock her down, however she quickly overcame it as she was back on her feet again. the sinner laughed in amusement as she took her position into the air above him; asking him a strange question, the red head smile quickly faded. He was once asked the same question when he was under Captain Riku, Kurama his lieutenant asked him the same question on the same day he took a hit in order to protect him.

however his answer back then was nothing; being put in the same situation as Kurama he now understood what he meant, seeing Lilia in danger made him quickly react for the first time in a long time. as soon as the orb was launched the captain was in front of Lilia, his large sword wielded as the blast came his way. the white reitsu glowed brightly around his body and he instantly and swiftly slashed a dynamic wave towards the orb causing it to explode. the explosion caused a great cloud of smoke to form for a brief moment before slowly fading away. Sheik back was slightly burned from the heat of the smoke, however his front of the body was over Lilia shielding her from the massive destruction. holding onto the blonde body, the red head caught the sweet smell of the pretty blonde. he hadn't really gotten this close to the girl and yet somehow he felt strange.

slowly releasing her, he slowly bend down and began coughing and gagging blood from the sudden reaction to his body. a line of blood slowly trickled down the edge of his face as he faced back Helen with his smile back on his face. "Feisty little tramp you are, I see you like to play with your toys." he said knowing fairly well that she had deliberately toned down her power; if the blast had hit him point blank, it would have seriously messed him up badly. knowing the result of bankai, Sheik needed to do everything he could in order to defeat her in shikai. however if she was going to attack Lilia like that again than he was going to have to use bankai. using Shunpo, the captain quickly cooked up a plan as his wicked grin kept place. the battle vixen was fast and strong so cheep attacks weren't going to work, but if he were to take her by surprise it may.

just as he was right behind her, his reitsu vanished as he divided into three people. the first was himself all white with Orange hair same eyes wielding the large sword and no barbed chain, the second was himself all black with Orange hair same eyes wielding the barbed chain as a whip and the last looked strangely identical to Victory same red hair instead of Orange however in the same style as Sheik. his eyes were oddly black sceleras with blue orbs and he wielded the dagger like blade. the three struck almost simultaneously from three different angles, white Sheik from the front slashing his large sword like an x across the woman's chest, black Sheik from the left slashing the whip towards her left side and back in order to cut off her escape paths and red Sheik towards her right aiming towards her throat with the dagger.

despite her reaction towards the three, as soon as they strike, the three would disperse into nothing and Sheik would reappear as himself as he would continue to strike at her like a berserk er all attack with little defense.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Helena smiled as he did exactly as she predicted. Shinigami, no, people who were 'good' were so easy to manipulate. It made being a criminal boring, which was why she was just straight up homicidal. What she wouldn't give to play a crime game with the law like you see in the movies, the only problem was even if they caught her, she could just kill them. maybe she would try playing with the coalition.

She got so distracted thinking, she forgot about the current opponant at hand, who had recovered, called her a tramp, and shunpo'd to her right. She turned to meet him and find he'd split into three people and surround her. Helena took in bits and peices of what she was seeing, and spun furriously on the spot to drive all three back, slashing with wings and clawed hands and feet.

Despite her counter she came out with a few cuts and a deep gash in her side from the whip. The three vanished leaving shiek to assault from one direction. For all his furiousness she matched him with speed, happily trading blows. She took a few hits but hopefully managed to open a few wounds herself as they continued to clash.

Eventually she got bored of playing fair and used ranzig for the first time in the fight. practically vanishing she appeared behind him and threw a kick at his back to try send him sprawling forward. "Holding back is tiring me out. And your getting a little boring. Maybe I should crush the girl," The crystals around Lilia retracted a little, sqeezing tighter to her. "Will that get you into a fighting mood?"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:52 pm

(OOC: Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I fell down the stairs and hurt my arm after the Halloween party and so i didn't recover until last night... lol)

Appearing towards her right, the strange soul reaper divided into three attacking her from all sides. as soon as she countered one of them, that particular one dispersed leaving the other two than one left before sheik appeared. despite the fact of the deep gash, the red head knew that it was still not enough to stop her. as she matched his speed; she not only managed to tear into his clothing, but as well as open a few deep wounds as well as several scratches and cuts. this didn't seem to bother him at all, however what did was the mere fact that he wasn't holding up towards her stamina. his shikai was already weakening, however the succubus didn't seem to break a sweet.

making an attempt to slash the sinner in two, the battle vixen vanished as she appeared behind him; with a slight turn he managed to catch sight of the kick just before he was send sprawling forwards. making a flip in midair, the red head landed with in a crouching position as he was now facing up towards the sinner. the wild cat spoke and slightly threatened Sheik squeezing the girl a bit tight. for a brief moment the captain frowned, but than chuckled a bit. "So that might seem... Bankai... Maboroshi no Kioku..." he said as his body emitted a strong spiritual pressure which caused his surroundings to instantly desintergrate. the pressure was so intense that even Sheik was having trouble sustaining it which was why he only used bankai as a last resort.

the first and the last time he used his bankai was doing the captains test, it was quite outstanding however he never once told anyone about the stress it caused his body. the intense reistu effected his health and made him quite nauseous. he was no super hero and nor was he the good guy or a knight in shining armor, but somehow someway he didn't want anything or anyone to harm Lilia. six swords suddenly slammed into the ground around him and two extra ones were held one in each hand making it eight swords in total as his body continued to glow the strangely white reitsu. "I can tell you I have never used this technique in battle before, but i can assure you that i will make you pay my fiend..." he said causing the bright light to consume him.

for a brief moment the captain had vanished alongside with his spiritual pressure and the light, however just as fast as he vanished was as fast as he appeared. taking the form of a small animal, very similar towards an anamorphic kitsune standing at 3’7’’ with pure white fur, a gold and green eye, pretty sharp red nails, long silver hair in form of a distinctive dolphin-tail split, but a distinctive standard shinigami uniform in comparison towards his own. The outfit was white and the kosode reached his forearm while his shorts and opened toed tabi is aqua green. In addition to this he had an aqua colored sash, red bow and red ribons that dangle with bells at the end alongside with glowing rings and more bells.

appearing towards her left, the fluffy kitsume like creature launched a rose with the speed of a cero towards the sinners midsection. the rose looked wilted and dead however upon impact it would cause the effect of a cero. "You shouldn't have made me mad..." he said speaking with a double voice, one that was his own and one that wasn't familiar. "As you can see, I am able to transform into many different people. at the moment I am using the body of a friend of mine seeing as though he rarely minds." Sheik explained as ran a hand through his now long silvery hair. it was true that he could transform and freely use other peoples powers, however their was not only a time limit, but as well as a dangerous weakness to this. as he was now Kurama, he now gained all of Kurama's strengths and weaknesses, if he wasn't careful he could kill himself.

despite his unique transformation, his power didn't increase nor decrease; not even if he used captain yamamoto or even Ichigo Kurosaki body would he increase or decrease. yes or yes he was himself and no other body was going to change that.

landing on the ground, he had to hurry; if not his time would be up and he would have to wing it. three large cherry blossoms suddenly formed around Sheik causing him to look around as if making sure he was doing everything right when suddenly the petals burst off and spun rapid storms with vast speed and sharpness like a zanpakutou sword; it is almost like an elegant version of a hado 90 when it came crashing down towards the sinner. taking advantage of the moment, sheik quickly disappeared and reappeared towards the sinners opening. attached to each one of his fingers was a thorned whip making it ten in total which five was launched directly at her from the top view as five slithered and rooted their way from the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:42 pm

"Make me pay? Oh i'm looking forward too it." She said giggling. The red head suddenly transformed, becoming much smaller and different to his current form. This amused Helana slightly at the sight of him. "Oh isn't that precious, I love your fluffy little tail. Come give me a cuddle, I dont bite hard." She said, barring her fangs at him and laughing.

The little fox man threw a flower at her, and Helena knocked it aside with a crystal pole. It exploded and shattered the crysal sending a few peices flying at her and blowing her back. She laughed, creating another crystal pole. "Its no fun when people aren't mad." She said. "I borrow peoples bodies all the time. They usually object, but not for long because they're dead soon after."

As the sherry blossoms formed Helena smiled and said, "Oh for me? you keep them, i dont like flowers." She said as they exploded. She let out a displeased humph sound as she launched the crystal pole at Shiek before falling back and forming crystal spears on her arms. These were much sturdier than her normal crystal and wouldn't break so easily.

Using them like pointy clubs she batted away the giant petals, matching their speed with her own. She was no longer holding back and would appear as a blur as she bashed away each petal. Despite not taking a single wound, she was left feeling much more tired than when she started. She would have to give take a short breather.

The best way she seen herself doing that was by surprising her new freind with a transformation of her own. Helena curled into a ball as crystal formed around her, exteneded out until finally it took the shape of a crystal dragon, with her safely tucked away in its core. The drawback was that she wouldn't be able to hold the form for long because she was already tired.

Spoiler:

The dragon was 13 foot tall with its head raised, and 30 foot long in total, with a wingspan twice that. The crystal was a lightblue but not seethrough, meaning the fox couldn't see her within. The crystal eyes of the dragon turned yellow as she took full control, and snappered her maw at the little fox. "Oh my, this is a little cliche dont you think, the brave knight fighting an evil witch who turns into a dragon, to save his sleeping beauty. Quite the fairy tail."

The fox attacked with whips that were attacked to his fingers. Helena didn't bother dodging, she was much slower in this form and would waste as much energy dodging as she did from repairing the gashes in they crystal dragons hide. She lifted up her head and let out an impressive roar before unleashing a crystal breath attack in a cone twenty foot long and ten foot wide at its peak and would do severe cutting and blunt damage if he took a direct hit.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Taking the form of his ex lieutenant, Sheik held a vicious and cold grin in comparison towards his forms soft features. despite his grin, he was more than just mad; if anything taking it this far only meant that he was a bit desperate which was out of character for Sheiks account. the sinner quickly teased him sounding quite intimidating, however the captain couldn't care less as he went on with the fight. "Well now, it isn't polite for a lady to bite; hopefully no one here is a toddler..." he commented as his rose was knocked aside with a crystal pole. the explosion was intense, however the sounds of laughter only concluded that she was enjoying herself. the demon then suddenly spoke again explaining how she found people; it was sadly a bit surprising because Sheik found people the same way: as objects that he uses for his own necessity's, however if they die than the dead becomes useless. the two were similar to some degree, but than very much different as well; the demon physically uses people and kills them off, while Sheik normally lets the person know that he is using them and he wouldn't put someone in a life-death situation unless he had a plan in mind.

"Well my sour puppeteer, unfortunately your going to have to find a new puppet to control cause this one's mine..." he responded as the cherry blossom petals were launched. the crystal pole was launched and sheik made a flip in midair kicking the pole upwards sending it towards another direction. a slight pain ran down Sheiks senses, he deliberately witnessed his friend kick something much heavier; big difference was, in this form his lieutenant was much stronger than him causes the slight mayhem in his transformation. landing on the ground, his face twitched a bit before he faced the sinner to witness her bashing away most of the petals. her speed was outstanding as she appeared as some kind of blur taking on each petal. taking in her abilities, Sheik was now able to transform into the sinner (With permission), although there was no way he could pull it off in this battle seeing as though he was already exhausted and just barely hanging on.

coming out of the storm of petals, the sinner seemed exhausted as Sheik went out to attack once more. big mistake. suddenly the sinner curled into a ball and crystals began to form around her forming a thirteen foot dragon. In a far distance, about fifty miles away; blood red eyes narrowed for a brief moment at the sound of a low pitch roar. The dark arrancar was enjoying himself causing several humans to randomly go missing when he heard the roar; he knew that sound far too well he himself also having the ability to transform just as much as a lovely particular someone. standing their a brief moment, his third eye opened up and began to scan the area around his precious demon; grinning widely he only felt a low captain and a upper class lieutenant level reitsu. he saw nor felt no threat for now, if anything he thought that his girlfriend was enjoying her new toys. turning back towards his own prey, he thought that maybe he should round himself a bloody bouquet of corpses just for his sweat bloody valentine.

Sheik stared in shock at this large transformation, she spoke saying how it was a fairy tale and this time the captain frowned and did not smile. "I don't believe in fairy tales, they always end up sour in the end!" he screamed keeping the double voice as he charged forth the same. attacking with all ten whips, the dragon didn't even try to dodge; instead she roared before unleashing a special technique. sheiks eye's widened as it caught him off guard, it was too fast and wide to dodge so instead he held his ground. releasing the energy that he held in the beginning, he launched one of his friends most dangerous attack called Solar beam directly towards the dragons open mouth. the beam looked very similar towards the cero oscuras, with the exception of being pure white with an almost blinding effect like the sun; it was also equivalent in power, however in doing so he took direct hit from the dragons attack. launching the attack simultaneously as the dragon launched the crystal, both techniques went through each other without either one's stopping. one was directly towards the dragons mouth while the other came violently towards the captain.

a bloody scream filled the air as Sheik was hit point blank by the strange attack; blood decorated the area around him as he lied looking just like himself again only in a pool of his own blood. for a brief moment he just lied there, but with a twitch of a finger; his red and yellow eyes both slowly opened. he looked like a shredded terrible mess, his clothes were torn, his body held several deep and gory gashes, most of his flesh looked like molded meat and yet he was now finding it a bit difficult to breathe. looking towards the dragon, his eyes were hazy to tell if his attack was a hit or a complete failure. "I don't believe in fairy tales... sadly fairy tales are only for story books... and so far my story is... over?" wondered the red head as he suddenly choked on his own blood before coughing out violently.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:32 am

Helena laughed wildly, in dragon form the sound was disturbing as crystal grinded. Attack tore at her opponant, but the whiley fox attacked back before being shreaded. A massive beam of energy passed through her crystals and tore right the head off the crystal damage, and ravaged most of the front of the dragons body.

The now headless dragon fell forward, twitching. Slowly the crystal began to form anew, and replace the destroyed head and upper body. However the damage was two severe, as half the head formed, the rest began to crumble. The crystal dragon shattered around her, leaving Helena an her hands and knees, panting, but not done. Shiek lay on the ground before her, torn to shreads by her attack. Helena smiled as she slowly rose to her feet.

"I guess you were wrong. I will be taking my new little puppet home. Fear not, Unlike the others, I plan to keep her alive. A freind of mine was very fond of cute things. If she was still with us, i'm sure she'd love this one. So I'll keep her alive for that reason. You however, will die here, shinigami." Helena said.

She walked forward to kneel beside him. Very gently, she lifted his head into her lap, and stroked his hair. "You are a very interesting person. You mustered up the power to destroy living crystal in one blow, I am still shaking from the shock, can you feel that?" She asked. "I will be kind, this once, and ease your suffering quickly."

Her claws slid from her fingers and she raised them the drive into shieks throat. As she moved to strike, time slowed as energy burst loose behind her, followed by a blood chilling cry. So caught up in her game, she'd over looked the fact that her little play thing was more than just a shinigami. Before her hand even got close to shiek, and she was moving full speed, it was taken off at the wrist, followed by a back swing that sent her flying into the hotel wall.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The being that was Lilia somewhere deep inside, stood over its protectors broken body. Half maddened with rage it took all the restraint in the world to stand there rather than savage the demon that tried to harm it's host. The dragon witch energed from the rubble limping and weak, a crystal hand inplace of the one it had taken. It twitched its mighty moon bladed bardiche as the creature clapped her hands.

"Well done litt-" Before she finished her sentance the beast opened its mouth and launched a cero. It exploded behind her and sent her sprawling forward. It held its ground. "Well thats not rude at all. Have you no manners, just because I-" It fired another Cero and clipped the woman's wing as she dodged. She flopped onto the ground, laughing like a maniac.

"Fine, have it your way!" She said as her remaining wing shrank and vanished. said and charged it, a spike in one hand, claws in the other. The thing that was Lilia rushed forward and before she could react, slammed her cressent bladed bardiche into The womans side. It slid through her ribs, and deep into her ribs. The demon caughed up blood as she crumpled to her knees. it ripped the weapon free. The woman weezed in laughter as It backed away from her. "You win." She said caughing more blood.

The black demon toppled forward and lay still. It wanted to hack and slash and tear the body, but Lilia snatched hold of control. its mask and armor shattered, and receeded deep into its host, before it regained any semblance of control of its own mind. Lilia looked at the damage she'd done briefly before running to shiek to help. She dropped to the ground beside him and placed both hands on his chest, wispering"Dont die on me." Over and over as she tried desperately to heal him.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:29 pm

the world around the captain appeared to be very hazy, however the voice which spoke to him was quite clear. "Damn it, is she still alive?" he wondered almost desperately as he tried to stop his heavy eyes from closing. it was getting much darker than usual and he felt strangely cold inside. the sinner spoke telling him what she was going to do with Lilia causing the red head to feel a slight chance of relief. as long as she was going to live, he really couldn't care less if he himself lived or died.

"If that is what fate wants, than that is what fate gets..." he thought as he saw somewhat of a figure before him. being positioned in her lap, the red head felt a strange sense of ease as she stroked his hair; whether it be since she told him that she would kill him quickly or the mere fact that she wasn't going to hurt Lilia, he was at ease though feeling quite bitter and regretful that he didn't talk to the girl sooner or enjoy life to the fullest. he still hadn't confronted Victory or thanked Kurama; there was so much he still couldn't do and yet watching the sinner draw her claws, he was still at ease. closing his eyes one final time, he awaited for the inevitable blow that would end his painful sufferings.

for brief moment everything went silent, the world around him was a complete abyss as time stopped flowing. "is this what death feels like?" wondered the captain as the cold overwhelming feeling swallowed him up. "Is this... it?" he thought again when suddenly a warm sensation peeked his senses. "Don't die on me." called out of voice from the mists of the darkness. "Don't die on me." said the voice again. "What?" he asked semi-consciously when the voice repeated itself. "Don't die on me..." it said again causing Sheik to slightly open his bright red eyes.

meeting face to face with the young blonde, the captain found himself smiling gratefully; he wasn't positive if he was semi alive or dead, but seeing her face made him happy. "Don't die on me." she said again, only this time the red head from the strength to answer her. "...Now why would i want to do such a thing my lovely dear..." he responded hoarsely yet sounding quite sweetly. "...I'd be a fool to refuse such a request..." he said again and chuckled softly before coughing.

in lightening the mood a sudden dark presence filled the area, it gave a sudden dreadful feeling as a very heavy spiritual pressure appeared from near the sinner. a young child stood before the sinner, he had spiky jet black hair with a white star burst and blood red eyes. His uniform consisted of a white jacket with only one sleeve on the right side hiding his bandaged arm while the left side was bare. His sash was black, his Hakama was white with black tabi and white zōri. On his left hand he had black tight gloves that show his fingers and as well go half way towards his elbow. His scarf slightly hid his expression and yet he seemed to have been just looking down at the sinner.

"Lady Nightwitch, didn't your leader teach you to put away your toys after your done playing with them?" he asked sounding quite deadly. Sheik stared at the new comer, judging by the hollow mask; it was obvious that he was an arrancar. the arrancar looked at the vizard and then looked at the captain, chuckling a bit he slowly bend down to the sinner and scooped her up into his arms like nothing. if he wanted to, he could kill them both right then and their. however his bloody valentine did not look so good and could be ripped back to hell if she died again. a drop of blood dripped onto the sinners body as Hiei lifted up a bouquet of fresh dead corpses. "Do not dread, i brought you a gift; something to make you smile." he said to her sweetly ignoring the other two as he comforted his lover.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Helena was starting to pass out when she felt his pressense in the area, and before she knew it, he was there, lifting her into his arms. Helena smiled a bloody smile at him. "Hello dear. Long time no see." She smiled as he showed her the clump of bodies he'd brought and giggled a little. "I dont remember you being quite so violent. I must be a bad influence on you. You are quite young I guess. "

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lilia's healing was working and Sheik was looking better, but not by much. She was so worried about him, she didn't feel the new pressence until it was much to late. The arrancar was on them before she could even blink. She froze in place as the arrancar lifted up a large amount of bodies, she felt ill, sure he was going to kill them next. Lilia wouldn't stand a chance, she'd only beaten the woman because sheik had weakened her so much, still she wouldn't die on her knees, not after Sheik had risked his life for her.

She stood up and stepped over him, hoisted up her large Bardiche as she did, holding it before her defensively. "Please, dont attack. I dont stand a chance but i wont let you kill the man who saved me either, even if it costs me my life!" She didnt attack, but held a defensive form before the Arrancar, and hoped for a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:25 pm

Hiei only grinned at her comment before slowly looking back at the vizard like a preditor as she stood up to confront him. listening towards the foolish girls defense, the arrancar chuckled in amusement. "What an interesting girl you are, your quite foolish, but I highly enjoy your courage." he said before slowly turning around. "interesting lives like you are needed in this world... if I kill you now, who would stand up to me in the near or far future..." he said finding no amusement in destroying things that would barely put up a fight. taking his prize, the arrancar slowly left the scene of the crime.

Sheik's heart was pounding viciously against his chest the minute the blonde stood up towards the arrancar. he thought that the arrancar was most defenitely going to kill them, that there wasn't much of a chance for survival. however seeing as though Lilia withheld her ground, the arrancar found her quite worthy of living. sighing in relief as the arrancar left, sheik slightly looked up at Lilia. "...Why...didn't you run...?!" he questioned her softly sounding quite horse.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Lilia held herself firmly as the arrancar spoke, surprised by her reply. Then the boy picked up the sinner and they left, leaving Lilia standing there. She started shaking as soon as he was out of sight and she almost fell to her knees from fear, but managed to stay on her feet regardless. Then Shiek spoke and she turned to kneel beside him again and continue his healing. She thought about the question he asked, but didn't answer for a while.

Then suddenly she spoke. "We dont know each other that well, but you still protected me from that demon. I'm not brave.. I dont like fighting, even when I was in the gotei every battle I was afraid.. But I think.. I couldn't abbandon someone who tried so hard to protect me. No matter how weak or afraid I am, how could you think i'd run away?" Lilia hadn't realised she'd started crying. When she did, she whiped away her tears and smiled. "Now i see how jensen and Bliss can fight so hard without being afraid. Speaking of which, i should probably get you some help."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:25 pm

(OOC: I may have to re-edit some stuff seeing as though soul society is destroyed and Sheik never had became captain until after his captains death... but I'll let you know what I changed after...)

as the beautiful vizard knelt down beside him to continue healing him, she didn't answer him right away. receiving no answer, the strange imp like soul reaper slightly turned his head to look away. it was an awkward silence, however the words that were spoken weren't one's Sheik would expect. slowly turning his head back to face the angelic young lady, he could see tears begin to gently flow down her delicate features. she suddenly smiled at him before talking some more. her words left him speechless and he didn't know what to say or what to think.

watching a single tear escape her now glistening eyes, the strange soul reaper suddenly lifted his naturally black hand to gently wipe it away. "There's no need... I'm quite fine now, besides I'm probably about to have back up come in a bit seeing as though some people tend to enjoy watching my back..." he hummed not looking directly at her as he gave a soft chuckle. Ruby red eyes slowly looked back into Lilia's saphirery one's and he spoke again sounding much more gentle. "To be honest darling, i thought you were quite brave... you know fear isn't a bad thing. it is actually a protection against danger my dear and i don't believe heroes don't have any fear. i believe fear is what makes them brave; the fear of losing the people they care for makes them strong enough to protect them." ending his words he slightly choked on his last sentence as he ended up coughing. "And as usual your quite delusional." said a soft and refined voice from behind her followed by a sweet aroma of roses.

an unknown soul reaper stood behind her standing at around the same height as Sheik, but wearing a standard shinigami outfit consisting of a tight long sleeved kosode which opens up at the bottom, black tight shorts in replace of the hakama, white sash, long boot like black tabi which barely reached the knees and is open in the tip revealing animal like paws and a waraji. the lieutenants badge was around the neck like a choker while a very large bell stuck out of a long ponytail. the soul reaper also had a pair of brown fingerless gloves, two extra sash that are brown and crisscross each other at the bottom of his hakama. Dispite having quite delicate (Feminine) features this Shinigami greatest aspect was it's particular fox like characteristics such as fox ears, long fingernails and a fluffy fox tail.

looking back at Lilia, Kurama found her to be slightly familiar as if he had seen her before and yet he only paused when Sheik slightly chuckled again. "I thought you'd be around.... kinda late lieutenant..." Sheik said acknowledging the fact that he knew him. the fox gently tossed his vibrant locks back as if he wasn't amused by his comment. "I actually believe I'm right on track." he said to him and then looked at Lilia. "I apologize for his behavior, it seems that he always needs somebody to babysit him..." he said keeping his passive yet strict voice as his fluffy tail coiled around his body. "I didn't know you claimed me..." said the carrot top out of the blues causing the red head to stomp on his head mercilessly, yet slightly looking like a pairing. "If you are strong enough to flirt, your strong enough to stand." he said angrily before looking back at the young girl. "Do you mind me asking who are you?" the fox asked keeping his soft almost famine voice still passive.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:12 pm

(dont worry to much, i have the general idea of whats been going on with Shiek, so its fine if we pretend he's the 3rd seat for this thread.)

Lilia smiled as Shiek reassured her. He mentioned someone would be looking for him which was good because he was still pretty badly wounded and she didn't know what to do with him, other than call Bliss or Ashen for help. There was a sudden change in the atmosphere as someone spoke behind her. Lilia turned to see a familiar looking red headed fox. She didn't know him but remembered seeing him before.

The fox and Shiek exchanged a few words then he asked who she was. Lilia srugged before answering. "I see no reason not to.. I'm Lilia Waters, Maiden of dreams under Bliss McCloud, and ex vice captain of squad two. And you are... I swear we've met.. " Lilia looked around and sighed, taking in the destruction. People were starting to gather around and it wouldn't be long till Coalition troopers started snooping around, not that it bothered her but she'd end up filing all sorts of reports.

She'd rather avoid paper work. "Maybe we should head some where quieter, i dont know how the coalition in the area will react to our presense... Hmm.. who feels like Ice cream?" she hoped they'd accept, just for a little longer she'd like to talk with Shiek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystal Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal Chaos
Page 1 of 1