Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. I_vote_lcapAh paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. I_voting_barAh paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. I_vote_lcapAh paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. I_voting_barAh paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Empty
PostSubject: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Kaze had opened a gate from hell to the city of Paris, France. His original idea was to simply relax and enjoy himself, but after seeing how easy going all of the citizens were and feeling the sudden need to destroy that tranquility...

..he decided to destroy the Eifel Tower.

It didn't take him long to get there.. he was already near it to begin with. Once there he simply went to the top the same way everyone else did using the elevators..waited a few minutes to see if more people would be up there.. then proceeded to climb to it's utmost peak which made some people scream "is he crazy". Once at the top he put a finger against the small part of the building and released a large blast of lightning straight down the thing while at it's base earth was manipulated into taking our the four support legs of the tower in the form of giant cement hands.

With the destruction easily complete and people fleeing in fear Kaze cried out in Holiday cheer with a ho ho ho and a he he he he fired lightning bolts at all who were near. stomping his feet to cause earth to tremble and move to his will he battered and shattered the windows with a sneer. The police who shot at him hit nothing but air as Kaze danced around them and sliced them with lightning from ear to ear. The dead piled high his new seat was made. Smiling happily with head propped on hand he sat on the body pile and simply sneered.

Would anyone stop him would anyone care. Who knows said Kaze. It's time for the new year!
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 am

A boy was sleeping soundlessly in a park wearing a cyan bowtie, yellow sneakers, khaki shorts, a black vest, and a grey T-shirt. He was also wearing a blue jacket, with his sword underneath. His hair was red and his eyes mismatched, one being hollowfied. Life was grand and tranquil, until he heard a squeal and a scream. He woke up lazily and saw the Eiffel Tower fall. His face turned to joy since he had nothing to do. Now he had someone to play with, someone to kill, someone to fight. He got his sword out and shunpoed there, already in shikai, his rapier sword with a cone shaped aura around it, despite his sensing abilities being average, he knew it was a sinner as it wasn't exactly hiding.

When he got there, he couldn't help but admire his handy work and take in his power level. The thing made a throne out of dead bodies, and he clapped, saying "Wow, you've been busy. Making a throne out of dead things takes talent. But your fun is over now, or if you're like me, just beginning. Bankai!" The thing was as strong as he, but his minimal experience with sinners taught him much. In an explosion of lightning, he now had a huge scythe twice his height with three rings on the opposite end of the blade. He also had armor on his arms and gauntlets for his hands. His leggings were armored, but only up to the knee, and on his shoulders, armor plates with a spike in them.

In a shunpo, he was behind the throne, swing his scythe, hoping his five foot scythe blade will hit something solid. It should, considering the other's strength. He then fired dozens of lightning bolts at the creature, each not weak, but not powerful either. He would jump back and see what his target did, and see if he really needed to combine Shiro with Shougeki.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Kaze just smiled and cackled with glee as the little boy chatted about his killing spree. Kaze just sat there with his one hand pointed behind him as the little boy's weapons hit the dead bodies in the backs. They had been knocked up by earth moved by Kaze and what could he say he was nothing but lazeh. His hand shot back bolts of lightning towards the boys..cancelling them out and making sparkles.. oh joy..

The Christmas rhymed fails finally ended in Kaze's head at this point and he grinned with malice as he stood up and turned to face the boy. He remembered this power oh yes did he remember.. of one of the other fighters in the battle which killed Kaze in the first place.. "We've met before.. Don't you recognize my power?" he said with a cackle as he burst his "full" spiritual power forth from his sinner body, though it was truely only a third of his might due to his sealing eyepatch, "I am Kaze Lisola.. the devourer of life. I will bring the end to this world but first we shall play.."

His body suddenly rose into the air on a pillar of stone only for the pillar to shatter and hurl its pieces one and all at Raiden. Kaze, however, had stayed in the air. From here he simply fired multiple lightning bolts down upon the boy in rapid succession..

..which is when the fun began.. anytime Raiden did not take on the lightning bolt head on Kaze's fine tuned control would alter it's trajectory to continue to follow the boy. His control was so great he could even make it turn 178 degree's if he needed too. He would force the lightning boy to deal with the attacks even if he didn't want to.. ..or he'd get turned into a barbecue.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:36 pm

The being countered lightning with lightning after hardening the earth in the dead bodies to stop his initial blow. The boy backed off a bit. His expression turned into confusion as he didn't particularly know this man before. Rai just stood there as Kaze tried to show off...when in reality Rai knew he was holding back due to his unique eyesight. But he got more excited as Kaze introduced himself. Rena's relative. A former vizard. The sinner rose to the air on a pillar of stone, which soon shattered and was hurled to him.

Rai leapt into the air slightly. No reason to waste energy using one of his abilities. He just twirled his oversized scythe in front of him, knocking away or shattering the earth. Then, in rapid succession, Kaze fired multiple lightning bolts. Rai again used his Shottogan ability, firing several lightning bolts at once. While individually they might be weaker, there were more of them. And he fired several salvos of that. The lightning that did get through his own barrage struck him head on, causing explosions and dust.

When in it settled, Rai looked completely unharmed, though he only took half damage from the attacks. "I recognize your name, but only because of Rena. 'Fraid my memory is a bit blurry about where and when we might've met, mind refreshing my memory a bit? Oh, and my name is Raiden Arashi, the Storm of Destruction." In a leap, he charged straight at Kaze, leaving an after image heading towards the sinner ready to swing his scythe.

The real Raiden was above the creature, right where the sun was, hoping it would blind the sinner at least a little bit. "Ikazuchi!" A massive and powerful lightning wave was fired at only ten feet away. It was followed quickly by a spinning strike with the end with the three rings, hoping to crush the man's collar bone or something. A single upwards chop with the blade was next.

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Kaze was pissed off now. Not because the boy was being a huge threat at the moment..because like Kaze the boy was still holding back for he had not used his mask nor his hollow form, but because he had forgotten Kaze entirely from both the last place they met and the organization they were both once a part of. The kid tried to use the sun to keep Kaze from seeing him...but that was a cliche tactic against spiritual beings with decent or good sensing ability.. Keeping track of him just by sensing his energy Kaze discharged a bubble of lightning after putting his power at half instead of a third though the eyepatch didn't like it it couldn't stop it. This countered the boy's newest and noticably more powerful lightning strike..

..and the sealed golden colored tube of Kaze's magun stopped the scythe in it's tracks when it came for his body. Being in the air one would think Kaze could not effectively use his earth based powers no? ....ha..ha..ha.. However Kaze was still pissed..so he first responded to Raiden's forgetfulness.

"I am Kaze Lisola," He repeated again as he removed his eyepatch this time while his power shot through the roof towards it's climax, though not yet reaching it, " the original Death within the order founded after mine fell to ruin.." His power began to turn into pure evil and darkness at this point as it warped the air around him and his voice started to sound hollowfied though more demonic than that, "I am Kaze the Blackwind...the GRIM REAPER!" His power had now reached it's full potential..his body leaking excess energy as it was now outputting more than it could contain. Something Rena's body had, at first, became dangerously Ill over and eventually overcame without the leaking but something that Kaze's body could simply withstand without problem.

"MEET GENERAL MOUNTAIN!" He roared as he lifted both of his hands and a massive, did someone say massive? They should have say colossal, almost miniature island sized chunk of the City of Paris was controlled, manipulated, and refined into the air in the form of a billion spiked ball of earth behind Raiden and hurled in the direction of BOTH Combatants at a somewhat decent speed despite it's unbelievable size. It was not it's speed that was needed to be worried about however.. it was it's size and spikeyness alone.. the thing was so massive that a standard form of attack wouldn't even begin to hope to make the thing not hurt it's targets..and unless Raiden was also a rare lightning/earth user..he was going to have to come up with some kinda ace in the hole to avoid the pain.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:51 am

A bubble lightning shield blocked his stronger lightning attack...and then hell broke loose soon after Kaze blocked his strikes. That was when it seemed Rai pissed off Kaze somehow. He was wondering how when as the Sinner seemed to be unleashing his power to intimidate him...hardly. After his little speech...he said something about General Mountain...was he summoning something? That thought left as soon as he watched a huge chunk of Paris was lifted into the air and molded into a spikey ball. He whistled...he knew he couldn't break through that without going all out...as in full vizard...

He looked back at Kaze and charged him again. They were only about 20 feet away, and this time, Rai's lightning started to consume him, forming at type of armor. While this did slow him down minimally, it did give him a nice extra defensive boost. He did a diagonal downward strike before using another of his lightning abilities. A lightning storm surrounded him and exploded outwards out to 30 yards of him. It would do minimum damage, and it would form a box around the two fighters. Anything going in or out would have their speed halved and if Kaze tried to force his way out...he would be constantly electricuted. Though just touching the box wouldn't do it, just forcing his way out would.

Rai jumped back and stabbled forward with the bladed end, only to swing it away at the last moment and tried to clobber Kaze with the other end, and then the other end. The midget would then shunpo upwards and come down hard with the scythe blade, and then attempt a double kick to the face. A lightning strike the power of a Hado 63 would fire from below and another from behind the Sinner.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:32 am

Kaze frowned when the boy went for him instead of dealing with the obviously greater threat. The boy purposely decided to hold back his full might and attack Kaze trying to kill him so that the chunk of mass would lose it's manipulated state and drop instead of crushing him.. This did not amuse Kaze as he mimicked the boy's lightning armor idea..though it didn't actually increase Kaze's defense it would certainly do it's job at zapping the hell out of the boy through his scythe when Kaze caught it and burst lightning of his own through the blade..because it was Kaze's and not Raiden's even if his zanpaktou could absorb or manipulate lightning..it wouldn't have jurisdiction over Kaze's spiritual power because of the equalness of the two fighters being too close.

He didn't get to keep ahold of the weapon for very long though.. the kid burst forth like an explosion of electrical energy..though with Kaze currently wrapped head to toe in lightning himself this did next to nothing..but the force itself did loosen his grip.. "Tch.." he muttered as he shook his hand and analyzed the new situation.. a box ment to keep him in huh..? ..Too bad it was lightning..

Because the giant chunk of city had not simply been forgotten by Kaze..

In fact all of the parts of the chunk he could actually manipulate were breaking apart and rushing forward at faster speeds due to being much smaller, most of which probably not much bigger than Kaze himself, while all the metal and bodies and other such non-earth parts dropped to the ground..putting forth more screams as many people died during the fall..having somehow not been crushed during the ball's making.

Blocking the butt end of the boys scythe with the sealed magun tube, as well as the bladed part when it came from above though he fired a bolt of lightning for the boy at maximum voltage from his magun through the scythe in an attempt to blast him from double kicking..though if that failed Kaze would just grin wickedly and bear the pain of it as he moved to the right and using parts of the rock as barriers he created a door out of the box then used blinken to escape through makeshift door..before using all of the floating earth that had stopped outside the box to converge in all directions at the box aimed at the boy's location within it..

"You insult me.." He said with obvious hatred in his tone, "You hold back even when I threaten your life.." His golden tubed arm suddenly created a black fan that begun to spin at almost unseeable speeds, though this didn't do much more than create a non-harmful wind, it did gather spiritual energy from the surroundings, while doing nothing to Raiden's, and suddenly the tube was a golden three barreled gun that Kaze was now pointing at Raiden..

"If you will not take my mightiest attacks with your full power then so be it. I will not hesitate to kill you a second time.." He started firing his gun like a pistol except he didn't seem to need to reload..each time he pulled the trigger 3 bullets were fired in total..and considering he didn't need to "stop" pulling the trigger...well everyone gets the point.. it wasn't automatic but it sure was fast..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:39 am

The sinner's lightning did nothing to Rai...not even slow him down. Between the armor reducing damage up to 60 percent and acting like a tough hierro and his own natural lightning resistance. But again he was starting to hate earth users as the Sinner blocked and dodged the box's lightning attacks and went through a makeshift door. As the stones came in, slowing down to half their speed, the boy blasted a hole in the attack and went on out as he disengaged his own ability.

Then the guy became annoying with his new weapon...sorta. Rai hid behind his scythe to avoid getting hit by the bullets, and again used shottogan on the stones that might have came his way. If none came, then he would do nothing but listen. "Insult you? I'd like this to last...it seems you have no patience for a good fight. If you have the power to end this...then end it...there are worse ways to die in my opinion..." Rai fired a couple of salvos of his shottogan at the sinner, hoping to break his concentration just a little as the boy again moved for melee range. Using a combinaton of his speed, despite it being it being reduced by 10 percent, and his weapon and armor, he should have gotten in close enough for another swing with the blade, and a point blank lightning strike.

Rai then did a round house kick to the head...but his energy shifted. His face now had a mask...and he didn't even claw at it. Setting his free hand in the "devil's horns" symbol, he charged and fired a blue-grey cero in too quick of time...but still at full strength. Again, Rai aimed a blade at the sinner, this time for the gut, and then jabbed with the butt end and fired another cero at full strength with his free hand. Despite not even awcknowledging the existance of kido, his cero was strong. In fact, he was fully harmonized with his hollow. The mask also augmented his speed, strength, and durability.

He jumped back and spun, hoping to add some power through velocity, though less of it since his mask disappeared. Only to come back in time for a kick to the ribs, face, and another swing with the blade.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:14 am

Kaze lost his temper this time. Make it last? A "good" fight? the fool! This was not training nor sparring and it was most certainly not a tournament or a brawl. It was a FIGHT. a BATTLE, "You childish FOOL!" His spiritual power fluxed greatly as his lightning power sparked up and forcibly smashed into the salvo's fired upon him as if it was a berserked animal while circling around him, "This is a FIGHT as you just stated yourself!" He roared as he blocked the scythe with his gun and aimed it to fire bullets directly at Raiden's face as the lightning strike hit Kaze. Being useless against Kaze as he just shot up his own lightning like a super crackling armor to counter the blast.

"A fight is a fight there is no rules no honor and no stopping until it has finished!" he thundered with obvious fury as he literally used a headbutt against the boys foot, as the frontal part of the forehead was the thickest bone of the skull it would not be so easily hurt despite Raiden's kick and then punched into the giant mass of energy that came toward him. It hurt like hell but between his enhanced sinner body and his lightning power backing his punch he managed to divert it to the left anyways. Not something he'd like to do again..but he could if he needed to.

When the kid jumped back however Kaze stepped forward in time with his hopping backwards and was ontop of him as he tried to spin whipping him in the head with the gun, like a club, if he didn't stop his spin and attempt to dodge or block him. The scythe managed to get swung after this situation resolved and Kaze kicked the flat of it with his foot to knock it off course before growling almost like a beast at Raiden.

"you weaklings don't know what a fight IS and you use the word like it's a plaything! PATHETIC!" He said with malice as he simply grinned, "COME FORTH AND BURN ALL TO ASH.. PHEONIX!" and with that the sky darkened suddenly as clouds gathered and a massive pillar of flame erupted between Kaze and Raiden before it swirled like a tornado and grew smaller until it formed the actual body of the flaming bird.
Spoiler:
Once the bird itself was summoned it instantly spat a large 50 foot cone of intense flames at Raiden in an attempt to turn him into charcoal bits. Kaze however just hovered there and did nothing as the bird was going to fight for him for a little bit..or until Kaze decided he was done indulging the boy's idiotic sense of "play".
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:38 pm

This guy's lightning was annoying, cancelling out nearly every one of his direct lightning attacks. That was more annoying than his earth. Blocking the scythe, he did manage to aim the pistol and shoot at Rai's face. He moved, but not before one shot got him in the eye and exited close to it. The boy didn't scream or anything, just dealt with it. And the shot pissed him off. The guy headbutted Rai's kick, and took his cero...partially. Rai certainly agreed with Kaze on there being no honor or rules and no stopping until it was finished...did he really need to say that? "Thank you captain obvious." Rai couldn't manage his round house, instead just shunpoing out of the way of the pistol whip, and continuing with his slice. Only to have it kicked off course and Rai using the momentum to strike with the other end.

"Isn't life just one big game with limited respawns?!" Rai couldn't say more as a pillar of flame seperated them. Reading the situation, he activated another of his abilities. Kagami. An electrical net surrounded him. And just in time. Flames were caught in his net. "Summoning huh...kinda cool...but whatever...if you really want me to stop...so be it...I'll kill your bird...and continue with you..." The flames circled Rai and was spat out at Kaze, then the ability was disengaged. Once Rai was visible again, his eye healing, black lightning consumed him. Hollow and shinigami energy mixed evenly, and when the electricity was done, Rai had a new appearance.

The boy's armor and weapon turned black, and three foot long spikes had formed on his back in pairs down to his kidneys. He also gained some armor, specifically on his knees where there was a small spike, two foot long, curved black scythe blades from his forearms, and a blue armor chest piece with a one inch thick piece going down to just above his waist line with red armor "ribs" trailing out. His hair lengthened, but not by much, and he also got much paler.

The being first stared at the pheonix. Then started spinning his scythe. It roared before diving head first at it. It seperated into two images, but they were nothing but fakes. Afterimages. The real Rai aimed to slice off the bird's head. Should that fail, he would fire a cero, in which the power was doubled compared to last, from one of the spikes on his back, hoping to hit something vital. If that failed to kill the damn thing, the vizard would appear right on the beak...and fire black electricity at its face, hopefully strong enough to take out its head...or most of it. Then it turned its sights on Kaze if he killed the damn thing...

(OOC: I didn't wanna continue...because I didn't know if Rai did kill it or not...)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Kaze wasn't concerned with the flame attack that came for him. in fact he smacked it out of the way with his free hand when Raiden sent it hurling at him..using his spiritual energy alone to protect his hand from being burnt. Something that wasn't that hard to do if you knew how.

The Pheonix, however, wasn't as slow as someone might think due to it's size..it was still a bird after all though not on Raiden's level. It dipped it's head back and flapped it's wings to separate the two as the man charged for it with it's scythe. When it flapped it's wings it released a volley of fiery feathers all infront of it hoping to catch the speedy lil bastard anyways.

Whether not worked or not Pheonix's head was lopped off a moment later..only for the bird's body to erupt in a nice sized blast of fire and for it to reform a few dozen feet to the right a moment later.. wasn't gonna be able to do that again but at least it wasn't so easily slain. It blasted at Raiden with a flamethrower type deal only for him to land on it's beak..he was about to fire something when the flaming birds eyes glowed and it shot red fire beams from it's eyes at a quick speed. It didn't save it but it probably still hurt the vizard. once again erupting into a mass of fiery explosive power when killed and this time staying dead.

In a puff of smoke it was gone and Kaze wasn't even looking concerned or annoyed over it. He still had his arms crossed from earlier. He did sigh though. Not out of anything really just for the sheer fact of doing so, "Bout damn time you little brat.." He said as he fired some bullets at Raiden only for earth to lift all around him in many massive chunks a second later, "Come forth! I summon you..." He grinned as the sun suddenly became eclipsed somehow, "Omega..."

This being was far more massive than the previous..and it was standing on the air like it was made of solid ground. The thing felt as evil as Kaze...and that was saying something
Spoiler:
Due to the "eclipse" it was very dark everywhere now.. which was perfect for Omega.. who used dark energy and shadows for his weapons. The beast summoned forth a giant sword in one hand that fit it's size and at the same moment dozens of dark energy spears formed around Raiden and tried to impale him. The monster charged at decent speed at him as this happened and tried to erase him by hitting him with a sword that was thicker than he was wide.

Kaze didn't think that would actually hit Raiden though..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:43 pm

The creature spun his scythe, knocking away most of the feathers. Some did hit his armor, but did nothing but left scorch marks on the metal. The explosion when he killed it the first time did get him. Rai shook a little bit to get some of the scorch marks off, even patted out some flames on his legs. Only to take it out again, this time prepared for the explosion upon death. Though the damn eyebeams of fire did get him...leaving burned skin on each side of his armor sternum and between the armor ribs. It hurt...but nothing that the full vizard formed Rai can't handle. It looked at Kaze and huffed, almost asking if that was all he could do.

Then Kaze fired bullets at him. The vizard chuckled as it caught every bullet with black lightning. Almost mockingly. It was about to send them right back, much faster than before, when the sinner summoned his next victim. Instead, Raiden held off in letting the bullets go back and just watched as the sun was blotted out and a creature more massive than the last appeared. It started to laugh maniacally. Even when the darkness spears formed around him. He just positioned the caught bullets to match and set them at supersonic speeds like a railgun to destroy them.

Rai disappeared and reappeared just over the things right shoulder, slashing an electrically charged scyth at it. If it hit, without some significant resistance from the creature in terms of manipulating its own energy within its body, the electricity would store itself in the center of the creature's lower body section. If there was some significant resistance, the charge would be too weak and not do a thing. If not, for every successful hit or near hit, within two feet of his scythe missing, more charges would add up inside at that point. For what it would be used for would be up to conjecture.

After the inititial strike he would backflip and slam downward towards the back with the butt end of the scythe. Of course, if the thing was faster than it seemed and dodged, he would simply shunpo underneath it and fire a cero. Then swung for the legs with another electrically charged attack that would do the same as before unless the first attempt ended in failure. In that case, if it hit, it would travel across the side of the leg for a deep wound attempt. At the same time, a black lightning bolt the strength of a hado 63 would slam downward on it as well.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:41 pm

(8 days later.. dun dun dun.. lol.. )

The beast did not simply sit by and let itself be attacked by the obviously faster opponent. After it's dark spears missed it dispersed into a dark mist as the vizard tried to hit it and reformed several feet away. It was not capable of doing this that often but it was certainly not willing to give up having the first landed blow so easily.

As it reformed the Vizard fired a beam of energy from underneath it which was countered by one of Omega's own dark energy beams and cancelled, though just barely, it was even very obvious that the move just barely had the power to do so as well. As the beam ended Omega was suddenly upside down having re-positioned it's form using it's own dark energy within itself to reform as such and swiped it giant blade at his scythe to avert that cursed thing from doing damage to him..

Only for a lightning bolt to strike it's belly and cause it great pain..which it responded to by suddenly spiking dark energy spears in every direction from it's body defensively for 10 feet. Unlike Pheonix it could not recover wounds..so it's underbelly was now scorched.. however it's pain tolerance was extremely high.. so it didn't seem as if it was hurt.

As it fixed itself to an upright position the spikes it had used defensively left it's body and acted as arrows trying to pierce the speedy lightning vizard..

All the while Kaze merely watched. Slowly raising his power to it's absolute maximum he wasn't trying to be sneaky.. he just didn't feel like dismissing Omega to reach full power quicker just yet.. because he was learning.. Everything Raiden did to Omega and everything he had done to Pheonix was being memorized.. His fighting style, his abilities, Kaze was going to use this information to make the battle even easier for himself. Unlike Kaze Raiden was one with many abilities. Kaze had two.. not counting his gun or his summons to which he had realized were useless against this opponent.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:55 pm

It certainly had the resistance part down as hit went all spikey. The hollowfied being went down to get away, but still had a poke in the thigh. It righted itself as Rai seemed to be getting pissed, growling at the beings abilities. He continued to drop as it fired the darkness arrows. He looked "up" to see Kaze staring. It narrowed its eyes. It didn't have time for this...he was beyond annoyed. The little lightning vizard twisted and dived down at great speed, staying well ahead of the darkness spears. Keeping a close eye on both Kaze and the ground for any surprises. It weaved and dodged the darkness spears as it sped close to the ground.

Then it went for a beeline towards his true adversary. If Omega got his way, he would point his scythe at it, and start spinning. Three of him. And all three would phase through Omega, still doing their action, as they were afterimages. The real Rai was spinning, surrounded in black electricity, downward like a freak'in missile on top of Kaze. If he missed, which was highly probable, a wolf's mouth made of the black lightning lingering around would try to snap at the sinner, while another, though of a dragon, would do much the same to the summoning. Twin tendrils of black lightning would also fling and whip at both creatures, coming from where Rai was. Both would happen anyway whether he missed or not.

He would move in again, firing ceros as fast as he could at Omega, at full strength from any spiked parts of him. Scythe in one hand, he swung down, and attempted to grapple with his other hand. If succeeded, he would headbutt the sinner, followed up with a kick to the chin. If failed, he would fire a cero from his spiked knee cap. Following that up with another swing.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Omega was taking a pounding.. despite it's earlier attempts to look capable it was simply unable to keep up with Raiden. Kaze paid that no heed however..he kept his focus on Raiden himself. When Raiden tried to disappear Kaze felt a mass of power from above and instinctively used Ranzig to move backwards just in time to shoot a large wolf mouth thing of lightning in the face several times with his own bullets coupled with lightning around the bullets in net-like fashions. Omega however continued to take a beating..though it hadn't yet died.

Kaze pistol whipped the tendril that came for him and narrowed his eyes at Raiden. Omega dispersed once more into nothing as the vizard blasted at it with many cero and reformed infront of the vizard while it was on it's way to it's master.

Kaze, having realized Omega's continued resistance was pointless, had ordered his summon to explode all of a sudden with every bit of power the pitiful creature had left. It would not nearly be enough to kill Raiden but it sure was enough to be a nuisance. Kaze's lightning surged as he cancelled the oncoming Cero that occured directly after that and blocked the scythe using his gun..though just barely..as the tip was stopped an inch from Kaze's right eye..

But now Kaze was ready for this to end. One way or another. He disliked speed demons and now that the boy was at full power Kaze would not have any qualms about holding back this time. His power surged mightily, though it didn't increase, as he released everything he still had in order to speed the process of this next attack up as much as possible.

"Say Hello again to my good friend... GENERAL MOUNTAIN!" Kaze bellowed as the same hulking mass as before appeared directly above him at an insane speed. This time however the entirety of the object was completely empowered by lightning..so much so that Kaze had no lightning power to spare for anything else.

"This is the END FOR YOU!" came the thundering voice of Kaze as he once again put Raiden in a ridiculously difficult situation. Even with the Vizard at it's maximum power...was there anything it could do to stop this mass of earth, steel, and lightning, mixed with blood and remains of humans.. from killing him? Kaze certainly hoped not..this was far too taxing on his powers..he would have to retreat after this..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:31 pm

The explosion did little to slow the vizard down, as he wrapped himself in a black lightning bubble. Though it did go through to harm the vizard, its impact was at least lowered a little bit. As the sinner's power surged, Rai again took to the air. Staring at the object, the being launched itself even higher. And higher...and higher...he stopped just above the few clouds.

Then it started spinning its scythe above him. He inverted himself and manipulated the black lightning he was gathering into a type of drill. And charged down, putting literally everything into this attack. It was tough, but he penetrated it...and missed Kaze by at least thirty feet, slamming into the ground at unreal speeds. Black lightning charged the area as it was released and destroying...whatever was left, if anything. Otherwise, it just created more craters/depressions in the earth. If he was still concious, he would be shocked if that didn't destroy the lightning infused General Mountain.

As the smoke cleared, it showed Rai...knocked unconcious. And no hair dye (back to its natural hair color). Back to his normal state. Very little of his clothes left, pretty much just his boxer briefs remained intact. And drooling. Still breathing...but done for the rest of the match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..   Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ah paris.. it's so great when it's in chaos..
Page 1 of 1