Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapdeath  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 I_voting_bardeath  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapdeath  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 I_voting_bardeath  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

death for the dead?( xull cathull)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:51 am

Xull was caught off-guard when the lady reaper spouted out a word he didnt understand and her form had completely changed, he still held trew to his punch and leg-breaker kick, new form or not he thought to himself at least one should hit, she barely douging his punch with the metal spikes which adored his fist, one of them barely cutting her face, the lady reaper seemed to be enraged by this "Tarnished" to her pride, or so he assumed, either way she shouted out another word he didn't recognize. This time her from had altered even more so than the last she resembled her humanoid form but she had no legs,her legs were replaced by flames, her hair also. her hands were covered in them.
xull higher his leg-breaker kick, this was his biggest mistake, as he raised his leg. The reaper caught it, and began to swing Xull around, as a react to this xull panicked and formed spikes all over his body although damaging to the lady reaper her flames easily melted the spikes near her hand before they could fully form.Also unaware that he was being use to strike the other two sinner's. if struck by xull covered in spikes would take a Cero's worth of damage, due to her strenght swinging him as well as his spikes as well.

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Anna groaned in disbelief as Xull allowed their enemy to capture him, and rather than hinder her he made it easier for her to use him as a weapon. Using phase leap she passed through the captain commander harmlessly and stopped 20 feet away. Seeing Helena move in but not have time to retreat Anna grabbed her mother with telekinesis and pulled her away before she was whacked by the giant spiky mace that was Xull.

Now at a safe distance, Helena started to fire crystals in the shape of sharp disks at the captain commander, doing her best to dodge them around Xull to cut at her opponents arms. Any the got away or missed, Anna captured and brought back from behind, so that there were atleast 20 disks flying at Grainne from various directions, every time striking at her arms and hands, this continued until she dropped Xull.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Gráinne continued to spin, noting Xull's futile attempts to escape by spiking himself. The spikes simply melted in her hands. She was impressed slightly at the other two Sinners and their ability to dodge what Gráinne thought was an unavoidable attack. She caught sight of the incoming wave of crystal-based attacks. Suddenly coming up with a funny idea, Gráinne started increasing the speed of her spinning in order to combat the attacks, while moving towards Anna.

As she spun faster and faster, Gráinne began to form a tornado of fire just below her fire-feet. The wind force of her tornado began to deflect the crystals away. The fire tornado finished forming almost instantly, just as Gráinne closed to 10 ft from Anna. The tornado is centered on Gráinne and reached 10 ft below her. It was 40 ft in diameter and anyone caught in it begins to take damage immediately, and if they remain in it they take a Gran Rey in fire damage. Also if anyone with below average strength(like Helena) is withing 10 ft of the tornado's perimeter, they will be sucked in and beaten up by it.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Xull completely  helpless in his  situation,
as shinigami  woman  began  to spin him faster and faster, and  all of a sudden a  huge  fire tornado  surrounding him the  reaper lady, Anna. xull try to  think of something  he  could  do to get  him self out this  situation.

Xull decided that  he could  try something, make himself  super  charged with electricity keeping it all in his belly trying to build  up the  charge so that the reaper lady's hand  will be forced to  let him go. after about a moment or two of charging  up Xull unleashed his super charge  down  his  body into the leg the lady  reaper was  holding hoping that  cero worth of charge would  be enough to force her to  let him go as he does he  shout  out at her

"yooouuu,m-might beee f-findingzz thiss Shoo-ock-kkingggss"-
follow by a manic  laugh

, if that didn't work  he  would use on other  attack he  as charging up,he  would  release  lighting charge metal spike's toward the  reaper lady at bala speed there are  6 of these  two aiming  at her shoulders, two are her chest,and  2 at her face. they are about 6 inches in lengt and pyramidal  in shape.

if none of these  release him  he will  continue to  be spun, trying  to think of  another  way to  break free,
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Nothing seemed to work,  and the shinigami began to spin faster. Helena anticipated the danger and didn't want to risk Anna being injured, so she grabbed her by the leg and spun her in a similar way to how xull was being spun and tossed her away. As the fires rose up and pulled her towards them, Anna grabbed Helena with telekenisis and pulled her from danger too, though she'd recieved a few burns from being so close.

"ok, i know you don't like this, but this is a waste of time. Xull's as good as dead, lets retreat." Helena said as they watched from a distance. Anna shook her head. "We can't leave him. What if she doesn't kill him? do you want them keeping him captive? would you allow an ally be tortured by those monsters?" Helena sighed. "Your right, your right.. What then, do you suggest? Do you want to try to reason with her?"

Anna shook her head. "I have an idea. Be ready to help Xull." Anna took a deep breath and continuing to watch the captain commander, she established mental contact and began assaulting the womans minds with images of horrible scenes, dead loved ones, the gotei as a wasteland or on fire, that kind of thing, and also added some screams and things like that in there. The  entire effort would sap her concentration hopefully make her drop Xull, at which point helena would dart in and grab him then pull him to safety. If Grainne tried to use a power stronger then a cero in the next post it would fail, and her tornado might also end if it required allot of concentration to control. She may also react unpredicatably.

(ooc: Orgoth read the power mind tear, if you want to go insane with rage, now might be the time to do so. :b)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: death for the dead?( xull cathull)   death  for the  dead?( xull cathull) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

death for the dead?( xull cathull)
Page 1 of 1