Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  I_vote_lcapDestruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  I_voting_barDestruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  I_vote_lcapDestruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  I_voting_barDestruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Destruction in china town WOOT WOOT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Normal Member

Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Empty
PostSubject: Destruction in china town WOOT WOOT    Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:31 am

It was a foggy sunday morning , while the sky was still in the pre twilight hours. the huge sprawling metro of china town, having atleast half of its residents asleep though the half that was awake was mostly the crime lords and other exetera, depending on the person. though without a doubt the people that where awake where up to no good. As be smugglers or a naughty kid with a toilet paper hit list, mischeif was happening everywhere like moths drawn to a very oversized light. This was the place which naru naru decided he would take his nightly stroll in the sprawling metro more or less because he was very freaking bored.

Now naru naru did'nt even bother holding his spiritual pressure in check as no one probably was within miles of this quaint little place, which is why when naru naru turned the block to one of the more crowded streets he did'nt really feel a need to hide himself. As he simply went striding through the more dense places in the mingled crowd of faceless bodies. as naru naru ignored the crying merchants ext. Just to enjoy the crisp night air and the fun of walking around after his guard duties in the ss.

Naru naru had simply now looked around before going into a more populated china shop, which was selling ironically enough china, and other pots and fine pottery. Which was where naru naru found himself resting for the next feiw minutes looking Around and finding anything interesting to do as he could. Simply though for now he contented himself with Veiwing the fine art work on the potter. while his reistu was a rampant calling for trouble. but what it would be in as form wise went. We would see soon i bet.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Destruction in china town WOOT WOOT    Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:44 am

With a rattling of silver colored bones, The Sin of Sloth traveled on the roof tops of the Chinese part of town, where the city streets were crowded, and the air fresh and heading North. The Sinner rattling a faint noise throughout the city as it's rag tag cloak covered its body, but for parts of its arms, the bottom of its ankles, and its front face. H was an obviously different sight to those who could see spiritual beings, the human skeleton walking across the numerous roofs as it looked for something to manipulate and lead down the path of sin. Concealing its dark spiritual energy for the most part, as it did not want to attract any idiotic hollows to the area.

Jumping down from one of the flat roofed buildings, the silver skeleton hit the bottom of the ground in a side alley in China Town, the place crawling with under handed dealings at that time of night. Rattling its bones again, H took a step into the streets, as it sensed a moderately strong spiritual energy. And with an invisible grin, the sinner took off at a fast speed, as it ran through the clouds faster than the average human could ever hope to see. Just a faint shimmer of bright light would cross their eyes before they would blink, and see nothing out of place.

Wanting to catch sight of the unknown person, who smelled of shinigami from its spiritual energy, mixed with that of numerous weak humans, H stopped in a side alley thirty feet behind the one emitting the energy. With a dark chuckle, the skeleton jumped into the sky quickly, and landed on the roof of a small restaurant, looking down it would try to search out the exact person who was causing this minor disturbance.

With a mad cackle, the sinner released part of its energy on the roof top, just enough where one could sense something of strength, but not know how powerful it truly was.
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: ..   Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:30 am

Naru naru, had been walking

WIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction in china town WOOT WOOT    Destruction in  china town WOOT WOOT  Empty

Back to top Go down

Destruction in china town WOOT WOOT
Page 1 of 1