Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Burning shout And burning bomb. I_vote_lcapBurning shout And burning bomb. I_voting_barBurning shout And burning bomb. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Burning shout And burning bomb. I_vote_lcapBurning shout And burning bomb. I_voting_barBurning shout And burning bomb. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Burning shout And burning bomb. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Burning shout And burning bomb. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Burning shout And burning bomb. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Burning shout And burning bomb. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Burning shout And burning bomb. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Burning shout And burning bomb. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Burning shout And burning bomb. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Burning shout And burning bomb. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Burning shout And burning bomb. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Burning shout And burning bomb. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Burning shout And burning bomb. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Burning shout And burning bomb.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Burning shout And burning bomb. Empty
PostSubject: Burning shout And burning bomb.   Burning shout And burning bomb. EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Name: Burning shout
Type: Offensive
Incantation: Rarrggh
Description:With a roar Arngrim forms and fires a powerful beam of fire and energy from his mouth. It has the power of a cero behind it, but is 3 times faster, and was designed to hit faster moving opponants. It has a 2 post cooldown.
Who can use it: Arngrim, Can be though to any arrancar with fire Abilities.
Character: Arngrim.

Name: Burning bomb
Type: offensive
Incantation: None
Description: The burning bomb is a giant form of burning barrage, only there is only one orb. It Packs 2 gran rey worth of explosive power. It is double the speed of a cero, and is 3 foot across. It forms in his hand, and he throws it. It takes an entire post to charge during which arngrim must keep one hand on the attack. He can still defend himself with his free hand but if he lets go before its complete, it might explode, or otherwise disipate. It ignites anything within 20 foot of the explosion for 2 posts. 5 post cooldown, 1 post fatigue.
Who can use it: Arngrim. Can be though to any arrancar with fire Abilities, reiatsu as a strength and Ressurection segunda.
Character: Arngrim.

Last edited by Zenke on Sat May 25, 2013 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Burning shout And burning bomb. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning shout And burning bomb.   Burning shout And burning bomb. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:19 pm

I approve, very merrily. Santa Claus. Blah.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13

Burning shout And burning bomb.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: