Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) I_vote_lcapGrowing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) I_voting_barGrowing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) I_vote_lcapGrowing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) I_voting_barGrowing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Empty
PostSubject: Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)   Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:27 pm

The training area in the had been one of the first places rebuilt, since the Gotei had been taken back, and it showed. The field had nothing wrong with it, and the building, where trainee's can take a break, was spotless, and looked brand new. However, today, no one was there. Except for one young man. Saito stood in the middle of the training grounds, wearing the normal Shinigami uniform, instead of his highly customized outfit. His hair was tied up, but his bangs were still styled over his right eye.

He was there, in order to grow stronger. He had recently acquired his Bankai, and he had hoped that someone would be here, in order for him to try it, for the first time. However, it appeared that no one was around. "I'm getting sick of wasting my time. Everyone else is trying to get stronger. Why is it I could only ever train, when my father was around....." Saito said to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)   Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:45 pm

The training ground was where she spent allot of her spare time. She didn't really take part in training, it was more to watch the shinigami fighting and using their powers. She could be one of them. She accepted her aunties offer to live here, but hadn't decided if she wanted to be a shinigami. She liked to watch the warriors below as she considered her future. But today, there was only one person here. From her vantage point atop the high walls, she watched him. He seemed pretty angry, maybe it was because there was no one there to train with. Cara hadn't been spotted, probably because she was in her falcon form.

Cara considered helping him out. She hadn't faught properly since the battle with the sinner. She had weapons but couldn't claim to be an expert with any of them. She was better with her own claws, but against a trained shinigami, even if his reiatsu felt weaker than hers, she would need weapons. She was bored though. She could go eat, but she was meeting Grainne for dinner and would be able to stuff herself then. Well, with nothing better to do Cara jumped from the ledge, transforming and activating the hairclip that held her clothes. She hit the ground and crouched, absorbing the impact as the glow of her clothes and weapons reforming faded away.

Cara wore a black top under a cropped leather jacket with short sleeves, a skirt and black tights. She wore leather boots. A Tomahawk hung from a belt loop, and the bone handle of a dagger stuck out of the side of each of her boots. She rose and brushed her hair from her face as the boy probably looked in her direction. "You look like you could use a sparring partner." She said to him, basically offering her time right there.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)   Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:27 pm

Saito was a little surprised, when the girl landed somewhere behind him. Instinctively, he activated his Ryuugan, which manifested in his left eye, which wasn't covered by hair. If the girl had never seen something like it, it might shock her, so Saito deactivated it, once he saw that she wasn't an enemy. "It would be better, than standing here." However, Saito then looked closer at the girl.

"You look familiar...." He said, placing his hand on his chin. "Ah, I see. You look alot like Diath Xios." It then hit Saito, that this might be the daughter that Jensen told him about. He smacked his head. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bring up memories. I'm in a similar situation, actually. My father was.....murdered recently. Perhaps a couple of days before Diath. So, I can relate, in that way." Saito then grabbed his blade. "You know what. Enough talking. The best way to deal with this, is a little sparring. You still ready to go?"

(OOC: His Ryuugan, in case you need to know what it looks like)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)   Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 12:01 am

Cara's smile faltered slightly as he brought up her mother. She pushed down any feelings about the situation as best she could, not ready to show that kind of emotion in front of this boy. "I'm sorry to hear that.. My father was killed a month ago by an arrancar." She said. She looked at the ground. "I never met her. Diath, that is. Not since i was 3 years old atleast." She looked back up at him, her face schooled. She didn't actually know who he was, but it was interesting that they ended up here today, not long after losing parents.

Cara smiled at his resolve. She snatched a dagger from her boot and pulled out the tomahawk. "I'm no shinigami, but don't underestimate me. I'm not just a pretty face." She ran forward, but vanished in a burst of feathers, appearing beside saito. She swung the axe aiming for his shoulder. She followed up with a slash of her dagger, as two of the feathers she left floating in the air, shot towards the boy with the force and speed of a bala.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)   Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:05 pm

Saito noticed her smile falter, if only a little bit. He decided, then and there, not to mention this topic in front of her, for a while. Saito merely nodded, at her talking, as he gripped his blade a little harder. He watched, as she grabbed the dagger out of her boot, and grabbed the tomahawk. "You don't have a Zanpakuto..." Saito said, not in any mocking way. More re-assessing the situation. He then smiled. "I don't underestimate anybody." He said, drawing his Zanpakuto, and dropped into a defensive stance.

Cara ran forward, only to disappear in a burst of feathers. Saito wasn't expecting this, as she appeared right next to him, swinging her tomahawk. Saito dodged, but not quick enough, and the axe sliced his shoulder. Moving back, he dodged the dagger slice, and said "Strike, Hikari Kasai Kōfuku." His blade lit up, and he gaines two wings, made of his white flames. He summoned two White Flame Orbs, and sent them in the path of the feathers moving towards them. He turned, and fired off a White Flame Wave. It was as powerful as a Cero, and moves as fast as one. Saito brought the flames down, hoever, as he didn't want to seriously hurt Cara, by burning her.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)   Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:44 pm

Cara seen the flame wave and panicked a little. She'd never faught someone with a shikai, and almost didn't know what to do. But instinct kicked in and she jumped, then shot upwards as if using shunpo, leaving behind feathers that got burnted up by the flames. Cara dropped from directly above Saito and tried to kick him in the back of the head. She flipped out of the kick whether it hit or the boy blocked, and landed on her feet, dashing forward into him. she tried to slam a shoulder into him and throw him back if at all possible, but then she was gone, leaving behind ten feathers.

Cara had teleported, and reappeared behind him. The 10 feather's shot at the boy though half just shot past harmlessly. However he was still pinned as she came at his back, sweeping the tomahawk low, trying hook his ankle with the backspike, and pull his foot out from under him. At the same time she tried to slam the pommel of her dagger into his face, to help knock him flat if she did catch his ankle. Cara's only advantage here was her speed, since she had no powers, and though he was weaker, he wasn't that much weaker.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)   Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Saito followed Cara, as she jumped, and moved even further up. He brought his arm up, to block the kick to his head, with his forearm. She then charged at him, with a shoulder slam. She caught him, and Saito got moved back, as Cara disappeared, leaving behind more feathers. They shot at him, and Saito brought his arm up, in order to protect his head. Two of the feathers stuck into his arm, causing him to gasp in pain. So, he was caught unawares, as Cara clipped onto his ankle, and flipped him onto his back. Saito did manage to block the pommel coming towards his face, with his free hand.

He landed on his back, hard, but came up, using his Shunpo to hop back up to his feet, and he attmepted to trip up Cara, using his legs. He then summoned his Light Meteors, five balls of pure light energy, and fired them all at Cara, straight after trying to trip her up. He then brought up his Light Aegis, in preperation to what Cara might throw at him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)   Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 12:37 pm

Cara tripped Saito but he recovered pretty quickly and tripped her back. However before she hit the ground she transformed and shot away from him as he formed 5 balls of energy. She transformed back mid air and 5 balls of energy came flying at her. She feather dashed to the side, avoiding most of them but was clipped mid dash, which sent her spiraling through the air. She hit the ground on her back, her dagger skittering out of her and across the ground, as the other four balls of light hit the wall of the arena blowing it open. Cara jumped to her feet, looked at the damage then glared at Saito. That was to much, damnit.

Cara raised a hand and shouted "Hado 33, Sōkatsui!" A blue ball of energy shot from the palm of her hands at Saito, and then Cara dashed to the side, moving in to hit Saito from the side seconds after he dealt with the Hado. She came in at him, cleaving at his shoulder with the tomahawk. She used the momentum of her swing to spin herself and tried to back hand him in the face with her free hand if she could. She would have to keep in close to avoid getting bombarded again.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)   Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 1:15 pm

Saito shrugged, as Cara seemed angry at the fact that he blew a hole in the wall. To Saito, they should've reinforced the walls, if this is where Shinigami would come, to train, and spar. Saito didn't flinch, as Cara shot a Hado at him, which washed over his shield, doing no damage. He brought up his sowrd, in order to block the tomahawk. He managed it, but did get caught with the backhand to his face. Saito stayed calm, and brought his blade down on Cara, not aiming to seriously hurt her. He then made his blade glow with light, and shot a Cero-powered wave of light-energy at Cara.

He was fighting with the strategy of going fast enough to keep Cara off balance. He then launched into a fast-paced sequence of sword strikes, trying to keep her on her toes. He then stopped, suddenly and aimed a quick kick at Cara's midsection, hopefully pushing her back. He sighed, as he looked at Cara. "You need to start coming at me a lot harder. In a real fight, being irritated about things like a wall being broken won't get you anywhere." Saito flashed back to the moment when KAgura was turned into a Vizard, by the hollow Sen. "If you're looking to join up, and seriously fight against the monsters out there, you cannot hold back."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)   Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 2:03 pm

Cara avoided the downward cut and watched a wave of energy fly past. When he lunged into a burst of attacks she swiped the second dagger from her boot and used her tomahawk and dagger to block and parry is attacks. She got a few grazes, and slashed back a few times as they faught, trying to cut him in return. Then he went in for a kick and she blocked it with her weapons, sliding back anyway. He backed off and started to scold her. She Glared at him even more.

"I'm not angry about the wall. You could have killed me with that attack, just so you know." She said. She thought that was obvious. She had no shield spells like him, bar maybe a bakudo, but it wouldn't have stopped that. He spoke about the dangers she'd face if she joined. She'd faced them already, probably the worst of them. Think about the sinner that had scarred her left her pale. "I've faced them. I know I'm outmatched." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)   Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

Cara was managing to block, and parry his attacks, but Saito noticed he was still hitting her. Even then, she was landing a few hits of her own. She managed to block his kick, and she backed off, seemingly angry at what Saito was saying. She said that his attack could have killed her. He sighed, Before getting pretty ticked off when she said she was outmatched. "Really? Outmatched?" He shook his head. "So what? Even if we are outmatched, Shinigami are supposed to fight, in order to protect the living world right? Many have given their lives for that purpose. Your mother, my father. Hell, my entire family would defend the humans, even if it meant our family would disappear." He thought to the unfartunate events of late. "My father is dead, my sister is Vizard, now in the care of the insane King of the Arrancars. My mother, and Uncle are both in mourning because of these events." He grew angry, and his rietsu flared out, in response. "It seems like the world is out for us, at this point. But I'm not about to give up, not even close. I will honor my father, and bring my sister back. That's why I acquired this power."

Saito's Rietsu flared even more. "Bankai, Shiro-en No Senshi." Saito's Shinigami outfit was replaced, by white armor, covering most of his body, underneath it was a black bodysuit. The armor had red eyes, and the pauldrens, gauntlets, and two sets on his greaves. He had a white, featureless mask on, and his hair had become white, whit black streaks. His blade was replaced by a nodachi, as tall as he was. The hilt was black, with a gold design, and a blue crystal on the pommel. "Even if you intend to give up, I will continue on for you. For all of us. The fact we are outmatched, is why we should try even harder, to outmatch them."

(OOC: Bankai form, in picture form)
Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)   Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Page 1 of 1