Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Little Robit Visiting I_vote_lcapLittle Robit Visiting I_voting_barLittle Robit Visiting I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Little Robit Visiting I_vote_lcapLittle Robit Visiting I_voting_barLittle Robit Visiting I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Little Robit Visiting Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Little Robit Visiting Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Little Robit Visiting Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Little Robit Visiting Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Little Robit Visiting Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Little Robit Visiting Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Little Robit Visiting Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Little Robit Visiting Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Little Robit Visiting Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Little Robit Visiting Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Little Robit Visiting Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Little Robit Visiting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Little Robit Visiting Empty
PostSubject: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 1:51 am

Yuma has heard of a Mercenary Guild of sorts somewhere in Arizona. Interest peaked. He of course, kept his core disguise active. And crossed some type of security sensor thing. He wondered what that was about? Either way, he walked over to the side of the building. Only to walk completely around it to search for the door. Walking it, he got a lot of looks.

Including a red haired bartender, who had frowned at him and was the first to speak in the eerie silence that followed. "A robot...great...what is a robot doing here?" Yuma then went into a duckface expression.

"How annoying...I'm just here to see if Gaige is around..." The tension was still high. Even the little five foot tall Serion could tell that.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 11:14 pm

A small robot similar to a roomba rolled up and started rubbing up against Yuma's leg like a mechanical cat. Marshmallow, the defective cleaning bot even seemed to purr at Yuma. It turned and rolled away, as Gaige walked into the barroom. She waved at the redhead, and looked at Yuma. "He's not a robot. He's a serion. And he's welcome here since he didn't walk in guns blazing. Or he wouldn't have gotten two feet past the security systems without something fun happening." She said. She tilted her head to one side, looking at him.

"So, why the social call Yuma? Or are you here for a friendly rematch. Or maybe your actually thinking about switching sides.." She asked him as she waved for him to follow. She wouldn't give up a chance to take appart a serion. "Well eitherway, as i said before your welcome here as long as you don't cause trouble. And-" something alerted her on the security network, and she paused mid sentance. A car had arrived. "Ah. Tadatomo is here. And her brought his partner. " She said, looking at yuma. "Have you met Serena yet?" She asked.

Serena hopped out of the car and stretched, a totally human gesture that served literally no purpose for her. But she liked doing it. She waited for Tadatomo to get out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the main building. She didn't knock, instead waiting for Tadatomo to open the door, since he had clearance. She followed him in and looked around. This was the first time she'd been here, and had nothing better to do with her few days off.

Tadatomo lead through the building, into a barroom, where they met Gaige. Serena looked from Gaige to the small boy and realised who he was in an instant. She stepped back and a pair of pistols appeared in her hands. "Gaige why is there a serion here?!"" She said, Gaige looked at Yuma, and back at her. "Well I mean, now there's two of you, so i don't know which one you mean." She said smiling slyly. She moved between Serena and Yuma though.

"This is my property, a neutral zone, and He's not hostile. Tadatomo a little help please?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:06 am

Serena gazed out the window as Tadatomo quietly operated the rental car they had acquired. The barren Arizona landscape streamed by as the red-haired young man checked his navigation readout. He turned to Serena. "Almost there. You should be warned, Gaige runs kind of an eccentric operation. Even I don't know exactly what we'll find there." When they arrived at the facility, Tadatomo pulled up and took an empty parking spot near the entrance. He got out after Serena and approached the door. Tadatomo swiped his ID card that Gaige had given him, special dispensation for helping her out in the past, and entered the facility. It was quiet all around, and they made their way to the common area.

There, Tadatomo and Serena found Gaige talking to a small boy. Tadatomo was about to comment, but Serena beat him to it, drawing her pistols with lightning quickness and taking aim at the boy. The female Serion asked Gaige why she had a Serion in her facility. Tadatomo looked at the boy, suddenly alert. Gaige made a quip, but she quickly realised that Serena wasn't playing around and stepped in front of the boy, looking to Tadatomo for assistance. He looked to the boy curiously, and then to Serena. He put his hand on Serena's arm.

"Serena, stand down. I'm sure Gaige wouldn't have let a Serion in if it posed a threat. She's not stupid." He then shrugged, a slight smirk playing over his face. "Well, most of the time at least." He then raised an eyebrow as he turned to Gaige. "Gaige, how are you? Is Laura around?"
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 1:02 am

Yuma gave a sound of amusement. "Social call, yes. Rematch? No. I don't think the Coalition's sensors would appreciate that. And I'm not switching sides. Excuse me for wanting to be cultured." He gave a sideways glance towards the bartender. Who simply shrugged and continued doing his thing. "How did he know I wasn't a human?" And of course that was when Gaige said something...not interesting, but not good either. "Not personally...and don't really want to...but I've seen her from afar."

Sure enough, not long after, she came in, along with another man, and took aim. Yuma had his duckface, but remained passive. "Apparently you missed a memo. We have a truce with the Coalition. For the moment. You fire, you reignite the war. Do you really want that to happen." He set up a remote connection to the other serion, to talk with her privately. Besides, I don't want to get in the way of the power transfer. So long as I don't cause trouble, I'm free to roam around as I like. Just no work. He cut the connection right afterwards.

"Besides, I'll fight you too if you start shooting. I don't want to clean up this mess after last time something like that happened, but you'll give me some satisfaction in beating you down. Long time no see, Serena, Tadatomo. Laura is in the back." Yuri spoke up from behind the bartending counter.

Yuma found the bartender even more interesting once he just waved his hand, and suddenly was surrounded by orbs of reishi. They were bright balls of light, each not that strong, but there were numbers to account for that. With another wave, if Serena stood down, the orbs disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 8:55 am

Tadatomo tried reasoning with her but Serena shook her head. The truce made her pause for a moment, but she said "I've known Thanatos from the beginning of all of this. He isn't going to stop if he thinks its the right thing to do. " She said, even though Yuma tried to convince her he didn't want a fight. And Then Yuri butted in. "Bring it on you smug prick!" She shouted at him. ANd Gaige had had enough.

"Serena!" She shouted, walking up to the Serion. "This place is home to allot of mercenaries. You are a guest here, Like Yuma. Do not push me." She said. She whirled and looked at Yuri. "And you, stop. You are not an enforcer, so stay out of it." She said. "Neutral Zone. Fighting is prohibited. Stop. All of you." She said. Serena reluctantly lowered her weapons and they vanished.

"I don't care why you want to kill Yuma, and I dont care why you hate Yuri so much your willing to start a fight with all of us. But if you can't be civil, like you usually are, then leave." Gaige said to Serena. Serena sighed. "Apologies. I'm calm now." Serena said. She walked across the room and sat down. Gaige sighed with exasperation and muttered under her breath."God damn hormonal women..."

Gaige looked at Tadatomo. "Laura is out on contract. She might be back soon though. You know ol'speedy." She said. "And I heard that Jab. Do you want me to call up Vyn? She was asking about you. Wanted to know if you were looking for another ass kicking." She said with a smug smile. She turned to Yuma. "Alright Kiddo. Why don't I bring you on a tour. Serena, you come too. Give you both a chance to bond. And Tadatomo can tell you both about the time my little sister kicked his ass."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:59 pm

Tadatomo watched as Yuma responded to Serena's direct threat. The youngster seemed to have a permanent duckface expression, giving everything he said a slightly petulant tinge to it. Yuma then put on the faraway gaze that meant he was communicating neurally, presumably with Serena, given that she was the only other one in the room with that ability. In the meantime, the bartender then interjected with his two cents, his voice unmistakable as that of Yuri Romanov. His threat set Serena off, which resulted in Gaige finally taking a definitive stand to try and end things before they got out of control. Serena eventually stood down and put away her weapons. Gaige muttered something about hormonal women, which caused Tadatomo to raise an eyebrow sceptically.

When a bit of order and civility was restored, Gaige informed Tadatomo of Laura's status, followed by a riposte to Tadatomo's earlier barb. Tadatomo smiled innocently. "I just call 'em as I see 'em. Besides, I wasn't the only one to receive a beatdown that day, and if you think I'd let that happen again... well then I guess you must have lost some brain cells along with those legs." He was about to brace himself for the reply, when a familiar gruff Scottish voice spoke from the hallway. "Now now Tada. No need for cheap shots." Tadatomo turned to see the shaggy black mane of hair atop the scarred face and purple eyes of Rook. Rook chuckled as he offered his hand for a handshake. "After all, you did get your arse handed to ya by a lassie. Mighty strong one though, and I suppose you did still get the job done." Tadatomo feigned an expression of hurt before taking the offered handshake and smiling.

"Rook! What are you doing here?" Rook nodded at Gaige. "I have Miss Ashe to thank for that. Heard the young lass had established herself a nice little operation here and I thought to myself, what better way to keep an eye on you then to offer my services. Nice to have a wee bed to myself too, rather than some ruddy sleeping bag in the wilderness or a stuffy cheap motel." Rook prodiced a hipflask and took a swig before stowing it away again. "Now, if I heard correctly, you've got a tour to do. The wee lad needs to be shown around. I'll be here when you get done." Tadatomo nodded and turned to Gaige and Yuma. "You heard the man, shall we get going?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 5:05 pm

Yuri did as he was told. "Last time, you weren't here, and I had to clean up the mess...probably should find someone else you can trust to be an Enforcer for when Liv isn't here. Or pick out double duty for some people. Oh, and technically, Serion are robots...just robits from another dimension and are self aware." He just had to get that little word in.

"Then hope he thinks it isn't the "right thing to do." Still no reason to start shooting or threaten to shoot me when I've been nothing but civil and there's a truce." Barbarians...then again, some Serion weren't any better. Gaige sighed and spoke a bit about hormonal women. The bartender again piped up.

"I've known worse...she's still alive too...oh, and that's not her?" Pointing towards the back, almost in sync with what the questioned, another man came in. With a funny accent. Yuri nodded, like it answered his question. Which it did.

Yuma's duckface was gone. And nodded. Though he doubted they'll bond at all. He obediently followed Gaige and the crew, leaving the bartender and the funny sounding man behind. "So...how was it that bartender knew I wasn't human?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:23 pm

"Right. But I'm here now." She said. Serena scoffed. "Robot means slave in Latin. I for one prefer being called A serion." She said. Gaige waved a hand at her. "Yeah yeah, get walkin." She said and started to move when Rook walked in. Gaige smiled. "Speaking of enforcers, meet our newest investigator. Rook here is a master of intelligence gathering. And not bad on the eyes." She said with a suggestive wink at him.

they chatted for a bit, then Rook sent them on their way. Yuma asked a question and Gaige looked at him as they walked out. "Oh that. Hyper intuition. It doesn't work on Serion or other machines." She explained. She led them down the hallway. "So, Serena. how is Kaytlyn?" She asked. Serena looked at Yuma briefly, then said, "She's fine. She wanted to come. Its a good thing she decided not to. Truce or not she wouldn't have stood down. Even for you, I think." Gaige glared at her. "Oh Stop. You used to be so friendly. Try to be civil, he's a part of your race."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Rook took a seat at the bar and and requested a beer from the barkeep, then opened a folder out on the counter and began to pore over the contents with interest. Tadatomo followed out after Gaige and the others as they headed further inside the compound. Gaige asked Serena how Kaytlyn was, to which Serena replied with a warning about what would've happened had the Valarion come along as she had wanted. Gaige glared at her and replied drily, lamenting that they used to be civil. Tadatomo spoke solemnly. "I don't blame her really. They did kinda destroy her entire race, and maybe her too had Serena not saved her. So you should cut them a bit of slack. I mean, if you think Serena is being hostile, Kai wouldn't exactly be thrilled that Yuma was here either, even with the treaty in place." He then stopped talking and began to look around.

(OOC: Sorry about the short post. I'm not really sure what else to do XD)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 11:49 pm

Yuma made a note about what robot meant in a different language. So he had one thing to agree with Serena on. "I concur...Serion over robot." It was also nice to know about that bartender. That was...very interesting. And a bit disturbing. That was definitely going into a report. Yuma simply shrugged about the comment towards in regards to one of the creators of their race, that Krosis had discovered early on. The other man also told Gaige about the same thing...

"Uneasy, sure...but it's not like I'm causing trouble...yet. So I don't see the issue on why Kai would be mad. By the way, where are we going?"

Yuri gave Rook his beer as the man started to read over a folder with interest. "Anything of interest? Kind of ballsy to read that out in the open."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 9:16 pm

"Tadatomo I will steal your girlfriend from you. You know I could easily do it. So shush shush." She said. "Besides, yuma isn't exactly an anchient Serion. He had nothing to do with that. Do I hate every british person for enslaving my fair homeland of ireland? No. Mostly because my family moved her 80 odd years ago, but i could still hold a grudge if I wanted to. I dont, because like Yuma, the current generation are not responsible for their forefathers wrong doings."

"Did you suffer the genocide of your race Gaige?" Serana snapped. "No, and neither did you. you helped wipe out the Valarion though, didn't you. Or did you erase that from your memory banks?" Serena looked away. Gaige couldn't see the anger in her face, but she could tell that had hit home. Yuma asked a question, breaking the Tension. "I'm giving you a tour of the grounds. Well, not the secure areas. I'm not an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

Rook looked up with a knowing smile when Yuri enquired about the contents of the folder. [color=grey]"It's a wee little side project I've been working on. Been working on it for a good while now. I was gonna use the facilities here at the Guild to try and make some headway on it. But it's slow going. Technology is one of my only weaknesses. But you seem pretty handy at just about anything. Fancy a challenge?" Rook spun the the file around so Yuri could read it. Pausing for a swig of beer, Rook then continued. "I caught wind of several disappearances over the last few months. What piqued my interest was a peculiar bio-chemical residue that was left at each scene. Never seen anything like it before. I came here because the lab facility here is the only thing that comes close to the Coalition in terms of sophistication. So how about it?"

Tadatomo shrugged at Gaige's mock-threat. "True, sins of the father should not be visited on the children. But the more recent generation did attack several cities on our world, including New York. There were many casualties. I'm not suggesting we fight now or anything, but I think we should balance tolerance with caution. That's all I'm saying." Tadatomo turned to Yuma then. "I did not say he would be mad, but simply suggested he would not be happy. Even though we have a truce, there are still those who will be uneasy with the current situation. Especially those in authority. However, Kai Allard-Liao does not strike me as one who would crumble under pressure. There are other humans in charge of national governments that are not so steadfast however. I am not trying to be hostile or provocative, I simply wish to avoid trouble, no matter how unlikely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Robit Visiting   Little Robit Visiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Robit Visiting
Page 1 of 1