Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) I_vote_lcapThe Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) I_voting_barThe Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) I_vote_lcapThe Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) I_voting_barThe Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Empty
PostSubject: The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)   The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:10 pm

A Russian harbor was swarming with weaker Alexei clones. Well, swarming was a strong word. There were about 15 of them. There was no way Jin was going to head out over there on his lonesome. His sensei was with him, but he was unable to fight back. It's been a waiting game. It took two weeks to find a clue about where Alexei was. Or some of his clones. They were protecting a warehouse that seemed to have a dock inside it. It was also rainy out.

Rumor had it there was a large submarine in there. If there was, it was probably where they were keeping Jin's sensei's body. But they needed someone stronger to lead the assault. That someone just happened to be a Coalition Officer. Jin took out his sniper rifle, Egret, and pointed it at the Alexei clones moving in to engage. The fight was lasting a little bit, showing how strong the clones were. They seemed to be soldier types...strong enough to give an officer a challenge, but individually weak. But if that officer had some support...

Jin fired his rifle just as a clone was about to shove a spear into the wolf's side. The energy shot took off the front half of the clone's face. That surprised the others enough where he would hope the wolf could finish them off quickly. The boy, and his sensei hiding underneath his jacket, moved closer. Hoping to give the man some support for when the others started in on him...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)   The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:00 am

Alistair spun Carmine and smashed it into the face of an in coming clone. There was allot, and they were swarming him, giving him a bit of a challenge. One of them lunged with a spear, and a bullet cleared off half his face. Two more jumped and caught a hold of Alistair, as a third tried to run him through. He dropped Carmine and kicked it into the clone's face. Alistair sighed as the clones held tight. "Damn it I liked this shirt." He said, and then a growl ripped through him. His body began to expand, his clothes ripping, and he flipped one of the men off him as he grew into his hybrid form. He grabbed the second man holding him, and ripped into his throat, tearing off the man's head and tossing the body aside.

The man with the sword rushed at him again but Alistair caught it in his claws, his other hand reaching out to grasp the clones head. He lifted the clone up and crushed. A shot rang out and the clone behind him died. Then Alistair turned to the rest, and roared a gut wreching, terror inducing roar. To the clones credit, only some of them cried in terror and scattered leaving them open to be picked off by Jin. The others gathered together and presented a strong front. They charged in unison and Alistair's blood sang with the joy of battle.

He charged, moving faster than they could follow, and slammed into the group of them with the force of a gran rey cero. His body slam sent the clones flying, and he caught one by the leg, smashing him into the ground. He spun, claws singing in the wind, tearing through a clone like he was paper. A few more slashes, and a snap of a neck, and it was over. For now. Alistair looked at Jin and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)   The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:39 am

By the time Jin had gotten close enough to support the wolf, he had transformed already. Using his blaster pistol, he took care of the few that did try to run, and used fire support to keep the others moving and allow the wolf to take care of them one by one. It really didn't take long. The blue eyed teenager nodded at the wolf while looking at the carnage, the blood being washed away by the rain. "My sensei said werewolves can get pretty brutal...but I don't think I've ever seen someone tear a man's head off without the help of a weapon. I believe he called you Alistair Druine. The Coalition's personal Guard Wolf. Jin Tachikawa. Pleasure."

He walked towards the warehouse, letting the wolf go first. Seeing the coast clear for the exception of an unusually large submarine, Jin then took the lead towards the door to said submarine. From his jacket, a plug in like thing came out and plugged into the door's security code padlock. Less than a minute and they were in. As they walked through the halls, a woman's voice started to talk to them through the page system.

"Why help the Coalition, boy? You have no ties. And the fact you found this place...and even told them about it. Who are you? And what is that thing underneath your jacket?"

Jin didn't bother answering. They soon got to an actual room. A moderately sized one. With a large cylinder tank thing next to the wall. Inside it was a naked, pale boy in the fetal position, with white hair speckled with black and some sort of black tattoo covering the left shoulder and part of his left arm, levitated in water. Or it looked like water. His spine was also a lot more prominent. There was a control panel next to it. Along with a cot and what looked like two chairs set up for an airplane cockpit. But there was an exit at the other end.

"Yeah...that's not creepy at all...do we continue and look for that voice? Or should we check out what's going on here?" He really hoped the kid wasn't what happened to his sensei's body. He only looked to be about thirteen to fourteen. He also hoped the wolf didn't go berserk on it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)   The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 1:06 am

Alistair followed after Jin, sniffing the air. He couldn't smell much beyond death. Jin spoke and Alistair nodded. In a growling voice he responded. "Nice to meet you too kid." He said. They entered the warehouse and Alistair stepped in, one hand on the ground, sniffing the air and listening. He spotted the submarine. They moved towards it and climbed aboard. It was a bit of a squeeze for the hulking werewolf, but he made it on board and took the lead. Not to be superior, but if there was a fight, Jin was less likely to be hurt.

Someone spoke, but Alistair simply growled. Then they reached a room with a tank. Alistair sniffed at the tank, and looked around the room. "Looks like what they found in Hanna Ashe's facility." He growled. He examined the pale boy closely. "We should find the voice. This boy is no danger, for now." He said. Though he was wary, thinking of the report Serena and Tadatomo had given him on the Ashe facility, and Vyn Ashe's emergence.

He moved to the door at the end and smashed it open.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)   The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 12:33 am

Jin nodded and followed the wolf some more. They travelled for a ways until they reached a very large and open area. Like it was all the way to the sides and ceiling of the submarine. It was also a long hallway with a door on the other end. In which a woman version of Alexei Romanov stepped into view. "Please answer me before I make you, boy." Jin didn't do or say anything as a white mass exited his jacket and formed into a foot diameter thing with two very small legs and two long ears. The woman rose an eyebrow at this.

"You fucking cunt ass bitch!! WHERE IS MY BODY WHERE IS MY FUCKING BODY YOU ASSHOLE!" Yuri Romanov's voice came out of it in a slightly robotic voice.

The woman sputtered in disbelief. "Yuri? What the hell happened? How? You...you're supposed to be confined to a soul stone...like the Original Alexei..." As if on cue, the original Alexei showed up in an incorporeal form. "Yes...little brother, please explain what the hell is going on..."

Jin took out a bag of rice crackers from seemingly no where and started snacking. Even offered some to Alistair. Yuri spoke again. "I have my ways, motherfucker. See Jin here? He's my student. Had been for the last eight months. I kept him a secret. He made me a god damn body. So fuck you where's my body? Please don't tell me it was used to make that kid back there..."

"Turns out I needed a holy magic user to be the base, instead of vice versa like what I was trying. Basically, Mikhail Romanov would the be result if you or I was a woman and we had sex and had a child. I did some minor genetic mutations to him too, but nothing serious. Sorry...but yeah your body was needed to create the base. I love you Yuri, I really do...but I also needed ALL of your body...I'm sorry..." He really did look remorseful and bowed.

Yuri wasn't having any of it. And the odd round thing continued to bitch and moan at the evil man. After twenty minutes of no interruptions, hopefully, Jin spoke. "Is this normal between them? I hope this doesn't last too much longer...also, was I the only person that thought that the answer to that question to be really creepy? Does Alexei have a brother complex or fetish?" Even the woman was getting annoyed. Though she did crack a smile at Jin's question to Alistair.

"Alright that's enough. So the original plan didn't turn into complete shit. Yuri, will you protect and look after Mikhail? We want to know how he will end up."

"Fuck you bitch! I'm not protecting him at all! I'll watch over him, but if he fucks up, it's his ass." Both Alexei and his Keeper glared at him. But the original looked at his clone. "I think that's the best we're gonna get...so I guess this sub can go now..."

Jin tossed the bag away and drew his pistol and started to fire at the Keeper. "I hope your student realizes I have multiple Keepers. But even so, good luck on killing her." With that, the original disappeared as Yuri retreated back to where the new Romanov was.

The Keeper dodged and weaved, and closed to meet the wolf...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)   The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:22 pm

Alistair watched as Yuri, in the form of a little robot, appeared and began arguing with the woman that had appeared. Alistair watched the exchange maintaining his bloodlust as best he could. But as soon as it was over, he was going to rip that clone to pieces. Jin opened fire and the woman tried to get close. Alistair rushed forward and lunged, attempting to catch and crush her into the ground. The hallway was barely wide enough for him, but if he missed, Alistair would jump over her, trapping her between him and Jin, if Jin chose to continue firing.

That didn't mean he would let up, and began slash at her, his claws ripping through the metal walls like butter. Again he lashed out, trying to catch her by the throat, and if he did would lift her up and slam her into the ceiling, before dropping her and kicking her towards Jin.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)   The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 3:57 pm

As expected, the wolf came in and tried to crush her. Problem with that was she was just as strong as he was. And instead flipped him over her by leaning back, planting her foot at his gut, and shoved in a backwards roll. A dark orb surrounded her and she disappeared, only to appear behind Jin, who tried to pistol whip her. Only to be blocked and almost get a chop to the neck. But Jin forced her to dodge with a stab from an energy saber, and three more showing up to stab her too.

"Hurry it up or just say screw it, we have less than two minutes before this sub turns into a black hole, and there goes everything within a 500 yard radius!"

Jin flipped the switch on his blaster pistol and fired up, bouncing the bullet from the ceiling on her, exploding it with the power of a cero but with a thirty-five yard area of effect, blasting a hole in the submarine. "We can get her later, let's go!" The teenager started to run back to the area where that boy was at.

The Keeper glared at Alistair before making her own escape. Yuri had a wire or something in a terminal, effectively hijacking it. Once the large wolf was in, the entrance was sealed and that part turned into an aircraft of some sort. Yuri flew them away just in time before a black mass consumed the area, leaving nothing behind. Yuri let Jin handle the aircraft, instructing him to go to New York.

The little robot floated over to the man. Sighing heavily, he plopped down on the console by Mikhail. "So...yeah...shit happened...now I'm like this. I don't have any right to ask this of you...you have your duties after all. But can you do me a couple of favors? The first is not to let anyone know of my current...predicament. They're gonna find out eventually, but I'm still getting used to this...and really don't want to explain it to Kai. Gaige's workshop is our next stop, so I'll be telling her soon enough as it is. I especially don't want your robot Serena bitch to know about this either. I'll never hear the end of it from her. The second favor is to keep Jin being my student out of the report, or anything connecting him to me. He's been through shit that no one should never have to go through, and I don't want Kai giving him tasks that are much too tough for him to handle. I'd say he's about as strong as that blond kid that gives your puppy a hard time. Can you do that for me?" The robot split in half, showing the white soul stone that allowed an incorporeal form of Yuri to show, looking...very sullen.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)   The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 8:02 pm

During the scuffle, the keeper jabbed him with a knife, cutting into his skin. the wound vanished as fast as it happened, and then she was gone.He watched her leave, then they got onto the plane, and Alistair turned into a wolf. His hybrid form had a habit of ruining his clothes and he didn't want to scar Jin for life. They left in the plane. And yuri began to explain things. "As much as i'm sure Serena would enjoy finding out whats happened to you I wont tell her or Kai about it, but I can't keep that boy from him. He needs to know." He said within their minds. Alistair looked at Jin. "I wont say a word about you, either." He said.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)   The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

Yuri nodded and looked at Mikhail. "I didn't say anything about him...but you probably should mention that Gaige, Laura, and Liv, plus whoever else at the mercenary guild, will be there to stop him if he goes berserk upon waking up. It sucks that my body was used to make him...but I have to admit that I am a little bit curious about him. Either way, it's his ass if he abuses his powers. Thanks Alistair. You may be the Coalition's wolf...but you've long since earned my respect. However little that may mean to you..." Yuri turned his head back towards the wolf with a small, sad grin.

Then the two pieces came back together, and Yuri floated back towards the console. It would take them about 5 hours to get to New York.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)   The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Page 1 of 1