Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Gathering Storm(Orgoth) I_vote_lcapGathering Storm(Orgoth) I_voting_barGathering Storm(Orgoth) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Gathering Storm(Orgoth) I_vote_lcapGathering Storm(Orgoth) I_voting_barGathering Storm(Orgoth) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Gathering Storm(Orgoth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Storm(Orgoth)   Gathering Storm(Orgoth) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:42 am

Rumbling. The Hive stirs. Grinding. The hive is waking. Feed. Feed the hive. Feed the queen. Ripping. Bring sustenance. Bring power. Serve the Queen. Awaken, Harbinger. Awaken.

Bella was excited, which wasn't exactly a new thing. The fight she'd had with Clara a week ago was at the back of her mind, a test to push her and awaken latent power. After she'd explained she had had no intention of killing Bella, she forgave her master and put it behind her. Clara gave her a break after than, and arranged for her to spend time with her daughter and friends in the mercenary guild.

She was excited to meet new people, and ever since meeting Cain she'd been curious to see the guild. She never got a chance to see it, because she was always needed for her healing skills. But Clara had made sure she got time off, going as far as acquiring a healer to pick up the slack left by Bella's absence. It had taken a while to arrange and when Bella finally got to leave, it was yesterday.

She arrived late, met Gaige and Laura and Liv, was served coffee by the nicest robot ever, and fell asleep on a couch. She woke up in a nice bed, and was eagerly getting dressed. As soon as she was, she headed down into the dining hall. It was quiet, and the kitchen was empty. In an attempt to make a good impression, Bella started to cook. She was good at two things, she thought. Spiritual control, and cooking.

She was halfway through preparing breakfast when Gaige appeared in the kitchen, yawning. She wore a long t shirt that fell to her knees, leaving her shiny robotic legs on display. Bella wondered if the t shirt belonged to a giant, and if it had hurt when the girl had lost her legs. She ended up awkwardly staring at Gaige, who quickly broke the silence. "Morning Bella. Why are you cooking? Its your few days off, you should relax." She said, leaning against a counter.

"Oh I love cooking. I dont get to do it enough. I'm making enough for everyone. I hope thats ok. Jeffrey likes sausages right? He's very skinny." She asked. Gaige gave her a sideways look. "Eh.. I think he's more into his coffee than anything. Don't worry about him." Gaige said. Bella smiled. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Storm(Orgoth)   Gathering Storm(Orgoth) EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:21 am

Scylla speaks. The time is close at hand. The Hive stirs. The final phase must begin. The last victims must be gathered. This world will bow down to the Queen...

Olivia Firestorm traipsed down the stairs briskly, still wearing her flame-embellished pyjamas as she entered the kitchen. Already in the kitchen was Gaige and Bella, having a conversation about Jeffrey, the coffee robot Gaige and Laura had constructed to fulfil the Guild's caffeine needs. He was a sarcastic piece of work, but he made damn good coffee. Liv waved to the two girls as she made her way to the fridge for milk, and then the cupboard for the oatmeal. The blonde Arrancar yawned loudly as she tied her hair up into a high ponytail and then proceeded to prepare five bowls of oatmeal for herself. "Hey guys, don't mind me." Liv chuckled and brought her haul over to the table near the cooker and spoke through mouthfuls of oatmeal. "Hey Bella, how did you sleep kid?" Liv smiled benevolently at the young girl as she wolfed down her supersized breakfast.

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

Harbinger, the Agent of Scylla moved silently through the streets of Scottsdale, Arizona. His primary objective was in this area of the world. He could feel it. Scylla knew all. His objective did not include attacking the prey - these animals - just yet, but in order to ensure that the prey were not alerted to their impending doom, Harbinger was forced to cull a few of them to maintain his cover. The final phase of the World-Eater's rise was to secure food of high spiritual particle content. The Hive had learned long ago that in order to ensure maximum efficiency during the Harvest, they would need to be prepared for the animals from the Other World. The ones that had thwarted the Hive before. For this task, Scylla expected nothing less than success. So Harbinger was sent forth, and he was going to succeed. The will of the Hive is absolute.

Later that day...

Liv walked into the Guild's common room, where Bella was reclining in an armchair. She was reading a book and was utterly absorbed in it. Liv smiled and sat in an adjacent armchair. "Hey kid, I was wondering if you wanted to come on a trip with me. I'm going to Scottsdale, a town nearby. It has the best Chinese restaurant around, and it's not too far. I can show you some of the sights too. What do you say?" Assuming Bella agreed, Liv would flash a grin and a thumbs-up. "Great! I'll meet you outside!" Liv exited the room and picked up her I.D. card and her jacket, and headed out.

Later, Liv strolled down the main intersection in downtown Scottsdale. Liv had shown Bella all of the amenities the town had to offer, including the bowling alley and the roller rink. They entered Ping Kee, the global corporation that pledged to offer the best all-you-can-eat Chinese foods in the world. That, Liv thought, is a pledge fulfilled. As they took their seats at Liv's customary eight-seater table, the waitress emerged from the kitchen and smiled nervously when she spotted Liv and Bella. Liv gave the waitress a shit-eating grin. "Hey Ping! The usual for me please, and whatever my friend wants. Charge to the Ashe Mercenary Guild tab. Thanks!" The waitress came over and took Bella's order, then disappeared into the kitchen, quaffing pills directly from a pill bottle. "Wait 'til you see this food! It's awesome! Don't tell Gaige I used her account again though. I kinda use it all the time, and she gets angry. A girl's gotta eat though, right?"

After the meal, Liv and Bella emerged from Ping Kee and began to walk down the street. The blonde was patting her somehow-still-flat belly with satisfaction. Liv was about to speak when she noticed a shrouded figure studying a tourist board. The same shrouded figure that was studying the same notice board when they first got here. Liv didn't need to turn around to know they were being followed.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Storm(Orgoth)   Gathering Storm(Orgoth) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 7:43 pm

Bella was reading a book on basic mechanics. She wasn't interested in being an engineer, but she liked learning about all the things there was to learn about. She looked up as Liv sat in the chair next to her and asked if she wanted to go to town. Bella snapped the book closed and smiled. "Sure that sounds sensational!" She said, hopping up. "I'll go get dressed." She said, and zipped off at the speed of light.

Like a whirlwind Bella entered her room and dressed, exceptionally excited to go and see a new place with Olivia. She wondered if the others would come. Bella left her room in a flash and almost slammed right into Jeffrey, the 8ft tall coffee bot that roamed the house. He was very nice. "BE careful clumsy human, I do not wish to get blood on my armor. I just shined it." He said, shaking his fist in an odd closed handed wave. "Sorry! Oooh can i have some coffee?" She asked. The robot practically smiled, pulling out a mug of the hot tasty coffee out of knowhere. He went to say something, but she snatched the cup and zipped off.

Bella found Liv and they headed out to the town. Walking down the main intersection, Bella zipped around, looking at everything and anything that interested her. They made their way to an all you can eat chinese, and Liv ate her fill, bella's left overs, the table, before attempting to raid the kitchen itself until the staff appeased her with more food. Bella giggled at the arrancar's antics, finding it all very normal.

The emerged from the battlefield that was ping kee, and walked down the street. Bella was gazing into around. She spotted a strange man in a shrouded cloak. He was following them. She felt a chill run down her spine. Something felt off about him. The energy around him was distorted, inhuman. But not hollow or arrancar. They turned down another street, and before Bella could react, the man lunged. A fist lanced out at the arrancar, forcing her to dodge. Bella began to react, when the man's foot lanced into her gut, keeling her over. something struck the back of her head, and as consciousness left her, she felt someone pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Storm(Orgoth)   Gathering Storm(Orgoth) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 12:45 am

Liv knew they were being followed, but the stalker's sprung with such suddenness that the blonde Arrancar simply could not fully react in time. She dodged the man's fist, but before she could retaliate she saw the man connect with a blindingly fast kick to Bella's mid-section, before a blow to the back of the head knocked the young girl out. Liv cried out in anger at the stranger. "No! What are you doing?!" The stranger did not reply. He simply hoisted Bella's prone form under his arm and sped away. Liv entered Resurreccion and sped after the stranger, tracking him around a corner and into an alley.

Liv rounded the corner and stopped as she saw Bella lying on the floor at the end of the alley. Liv ran to her fallen ward and checked her pulse to make sure she was still breathing. She spun around suddenly when she heard movement behind her. The stranger stood at the entrance to the alley, studying his next victim. Liv took a combat stance as she shouted at him. "Who are you?! What do you want?!" The stranger remained motionless. "The animal speaks as if it has a right to address its superior." Liv entered Rage Mode, her eyes glowing crimson and her hair flowing like flames. "What did you call me?! You'll pay for that you creep!" The blonde Arrancar shot forward, aiming a punch for the stranger's face. But the stranger was ready, sidestepping Liv's lunge and locking in a sleeper hold on the enraged Arrancar. "I anticipated such an emotional and crude response." Liv fired a shot from her right glove, sending a crushing elbow strike into the stranger's ribs, but to no avail. The stranger's grip was unbreakable. As her vision darkened, Liv wondered what Gaige would've done. The stranger spoke as she passed into unconsciousness. "I am the Harbinger of the Hive-Queen. All of you animals will fall." The last thing she saw was the Bella lying at the end of the alley.

Harbinger gazed down at his fallen prey. Such pitiful beings, but it mattered not. Soon all of them will know the true reality of existence, when they became part of the Hive. But Harbinger had a mission to complete, so he hoisted the two bodies up with ease and activated the portal device he had stolen from a scientist when he arrived in America. The device was a crude construct. It could only be used once, before the device fused and became worthless. But once was all he needed. The portal activated, and Harbinger stepped through with his new assets. The next phase was about to begin.

(Some time later, in Greece)

When Liv awoke, the first thing she though was that death was hotter than a sauna. It also smelled like zoo. That's when she decided she wasn't dead after all. She opened her eyes and looked around. She was sitting in a small cell, made of some kind of squishy but strong material. It almost felt... alive, somehow. Liv looked around and spotted Bella lying a few feet away. Before she could speak however, Liv noticed movement outside the cell. She looked out through one of the holes in the wall of the cell, and spotted the stranger that had kidnapped them both walking past. He seemed immersed in whatever he was doing, so much so that when Liv launched an expletive-filled tirade at him, he didn't even notice. Liv went to stand up, only to realise that she was fixed in place by some sort of organic material that enveloped her from her waist down. She wiped sweat from her brow and strugled against her restraint, but it wouldn't budge. She sighed and looked towards Bella. "Bella? Hey, Bella? You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Storm(Orgoth)   Gathering Storm(Orgoth) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:38 pm

Bella felt like she was floating on a bubble of air. The feeling was familiar. Like she was just waking up from unconciousness, after her fight with Clara. Perhaps she was, and the last 24 hours had been a dream. Perhaps she was still in new york, in the medical ward. But when she opened her eyes, it was to the voice of Olivia. Bella looked around the small cell, to the arrancar. She frowned. "Olivia.." She said weakly, a catch in her throat. "What happened? I feel like I went another round with your mother...." She said. She sat up slowly and realised her legs were bound to the floor by... Something.. it looked like flesh, a gross vomit green material, with s sickly sheen to it.

Bella wasn't often disgusted by things, she'd seen allot of nasty stuff, but this was like something out of a horror movie. The entire floor was made of it, and Bella swore she could feel a pulse beneath her. "This is soo gross." She wined at Olivia in a keening voice. She started to struggle to no avail. With the flick of a wrist one of her swords appeared in her hand and she slashed at the flesh around her legs, cutting into it. Bile oozed out, and the material recoiled on impact. Then it tightened, and ropes of the stuff shot out of the walls, catching her wrists and wrapping around her arms. "Oh god this is going to be one of those days...." She said as her arms were pulled back.

Bella dropped the sword and began controlling it with her mind. It slashed at the ropes of flesh around her wrists and cut one free, when another wrapped around her throat and began choking her. She tries to slash more, and it tightened, choking the breath out of her until she could feel her vision fading. The sword stopped and vanished. With a gasp of air she was released. After a few heavy breaths she recovered and asked, "Olivia.... Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Storm(Orgoth)   Gathering Storm(Orgoth) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Liv sighed with relief when Bella stirred and responded to her call. Bella attempted to cut herself free from her bonds, but only ended up getting herself restrained even more. Bella used her mind to make her sword cut the restraints, but they began to tighten until one wrapped around her throat. Liv panicked and began to thrash at her own bonds. She began firing shots from her gauntlets to try and break free, with mixed success. She soon ended up in the same predicament as Bella, with ropes around her neck and torso. She was about to release her Resurreccion when the ropes relaxed and fell away, leaving her free to move again. She turned to Bella, who had also been released and was catching her breath. Bella asked her where they were. Liv shrugged as she tried to find air for herself. The room they were in was so clammy and warm that finding fresh oxygen was difficult to say the least. "I have no idea, but it can't be good."

Harbinger paid no attention to the animal as it awoke and barked at him. A futile effort, but he expected nothing less. He finished preparing the blood samples he had extracted from the prey and headed to the next chamber to finish his mission. The next chamber was vast, with thousands of capsules lining the walls. Soldiers, Harbinger thought, waiting for the call. Harbinger walked to the end of the chamber and bowed in reverence in front of the huge door that made up the back wall of the chamber. He then stood, and held up the samples like an offering. Tendrils emerged from the wall and took the samples from Harbinger, and he then bowed again. He felt the prey escaping their bonds and he turned to the doorway he entered through, waiting for what was to come.

The wall of the cell blasted apart as Liv punched it with severe force. Liv gestured to Bella. "Let's try and get out of here. Stay close." The only exit from the room they were in was the door that the stranger had used. Taking a deep breath, Liv released her Resurreccion. "Time to Blayze through the battlefield!" Liv's signature golden gauntlets formed over her hands, and she proceeded cautiously. In the next room, Liv's jaw dropped. There were thousands of... creatures... lining the walls in pods. What was this place? The stranger stood in the middle of the room, eyeing them. Liv stared at him in return, waiting for him to move. When he spoke, it was like a thousand voices backed him up. "I am Harbinger. I speak for the Hive... Liv Firestorm and Tia Bella Pennywell. The time of humans is over. We will add your biological distinctiveness to our own. Your species will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Last edited by Orgoth on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Storm(Orgoth)   Gathering Storm(Orgoth) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 9:06 pm

As Liv broke free, bella used the distraction to slice apart her own bonds and turn her swords into a whirlwind of slicing, keeping the tentcles away. Liv broke through the wall and they escaped the cell. Bella chased after Liv, hesitant to use her own power after what had happened last time. She didn't want to accidentally catch Liv with any of her attacks. They moved into the next room, and found a stranger waiting for them.

He introduced himself and began  to explain with a cold, detached voice. Strangely, he seemed neither good or evil, and as far as she could sense, possessed no spiritual energy. Bella said as much to Olivia. "He can't be that strong. He just caught us by surprise." Bella said. She was not familiar with Gaige's sister Vyn, or people like her who held no spiritual energy, or how very wrong that statement was.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Storm(Orgoth)   Gathering Storm(Orgoth) EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:54 am

Liv clenched her fists and assumed a combat stance. She glared at Harbinger as he simply widened his stance a little. The tension would eventually reach a breaking point as Liv called to Bella. "Stay behind me. I don't want you to get hurt-" Her words were cut off as Harbinger suddenly opened his mouth, far wider than a normal human should be able to, and fired a Bioplasma Burst from his gaping maw. Liv tackled Bella aside and out of the way of the blast, then regained her feet rapidly and charged at Harbinger, firing her gauntlets behind her for increased acceleration, and aiming to connect with a right hook. Harbinger simply sidestepped and caught Liv's arm. Utilising a deft judo throw, Harbinger swung Liv over his shoulder and slammed her hard into the ground. planting a foot firmly on Liv's throat, he drew his rifle and aimed right in between Liv's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Storm(Orgoth)   Gathering Storm(Orgoth) EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

Liv dived aside a massive blast of heat and death, tackling Bella and taking her with her. Then, before bella could recover, Liv was on her feet, rushing towards the man who had shot the blast at them. They collided, and with little effort he had Liv on the ground with the barrel of his gun in her face. Bella cried out, hand reaching towards him to stop as his finger compressed on the trigger, and her power exploded.

Without thinking, a massive bolt of energy shot from her hand at the man's chest. It was a foot wide, moved at the half the speed of a bala and hit with the force of a cero oscuras. If he didn't dodge, it was likely to rip him in half before he could pull the trigger. Regardless, Bella was levetating now, and 4 more swords appeared in the air. They shot towards harbinger, attempting to impale him or drive him back and give Liv time to recover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Storm(Orgoth)   Gathering Storm(Orgoth) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Page 1 of 1