Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Homecoming of the would-be god I_vote_lcapHomecoming of the would-be god I_voting_barHomecoming of the would-be god I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Homecoming of the would-be god I_vote_lcapHomecoming of the would-be god I_voting_barHomecoming of the would-be god I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Homecoming of the would-be god Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Homecoming of the would-be god Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Homecoming of the would-be god Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Homecoming of the would-be god Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Homecoming of the would-be god Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Homecoming of the would-be god Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Homecoming of the would-be god Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Homecoming of the would-be god Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Homecoming of the would-be god Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Homecoming of the would-be god Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Homecoming of the would-be god Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Homecoming of the would-be god

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Homecoming of the would-be god Empty
PostSubject: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:51 am

Reno sighed as he kept his cloak tight around him, which kept his entire supply of reiatsu hidden from anyone even if they were staring right at him, while walking through the busy streets of Bogota. He was recognized there by many of the citizens and most of them knew to leave him alone. However.. a big man, and a tourist at that, decided to not watch where he was going..and then got pissed off when Reno bumped into him.

Only for his face to suddenly make one with the ground as Reno had kicked him in the jaw. Besides the man's friends no one else even bothered to pay more than a glance at the situation because they already knew Reno pretty well..since he had lived in bogota actively for a full century. They grew up hearing about him.

The man's friends were not so enlightened and soon joined the first big man on the ground in a pile. Reno, who was clapping his hands together to shake off dust, sighed again and proceeded to shake his head.

He had nothing to do.. and it was annoying the bloody hell out of him.

But he couldn't risk taking his cloak off for too long. There was a chance that bitch Lisola would find him and attempt another mini-cataclysm by fighting with him. Which ment he couldn't just beacon out for someone to find him. No..he'd have to find someone by pure coincidence..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Oelandra walked along the poorly paved roads of Bogota with a brown knapsack slung over her shoulder with her Coalition gear, among other belongings. The sun was high and none of the buildings where she stood were tall enough to allow her the luxury of taking off her sunglasses to see the world through an untinted gaze. Oelandra was currently in none of her normal gear, but rather she looked like an average tourist.

She had only just arrived to this area from the airport, looking for her hotel so she could have a place to stay during her excursions into the jungles looking for a man who had shown up on the Coalition's Radar. She'd never been to Bogota before, and so she looked on her latest assignment as both a job and a vacation, though her brother was never far from her mind no matter how far in the distance he physically could be.

Yawning, she turned to a stall to eye some fruit being sold by a vendor who claimed it came from the depths of the Amazon.

"This is a very rare fruit, but for a woman as beautiful as you I am happy to sell them for ten American dollars each." He said, being fooled by her playful show of interest until her expression suddenly hardened.

"I'll give you ten for five of them, take it or leave it - no one else around here has American dollars, buddy."

He took her offer and Oelandra had her first meal in South America.

After eating one of the fruits, she kept the rest in a bag as she walked down the street. When she turned the corner, she came upon an interesting scene. A fight.

Looking at all the other people around they either didn't notice, didn't care, or didn't find it unusual - even expected it. Oelandra knew the lawless reputation of Bogota, but she also knew the fight was over almost as soon as it began with a kick and a series of punches delivered to a gang. She wouldn't have paid any mind except that she needed something.

Oelandra knew the brown-haired man didn't need any help, but when one final gang member decided to grab a wooden club and charge, Oelandra seized the opportunity to say hello. She tossed her bag in the air and delivered a flying kick to the would-be assailant of her friend-to-be young native man, launching the muscle-monkey into a pole with a loud thunk. She plucked her bag out of the air and caught each fruit as they fell inside.

"Hey there, stranger," she said with a wink, grabbing one of the pieces of fruit, tossing it to him.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:16 pm

"Your not from around here..what do you want?" Said the heavily cloaked man. Reno didn't like newcomers. He didn't like things he didn't know about because to him knowledge was absolute power. The more you knew the better you were, "I don't like the fruit here either.. Not really my thing. I prefer meat."

For now he'd just play dumb and just see how things went..if something hostile occured he'd snap into action..otherwise this might just be some boring conversation. Not that he had anything better to do.

"Bogota is a far off place for someone who claims to be the only one with american money." He said with a bit of a snideness to his words, "Before you make such a claim again.. I actually have currency from 9 different countries.."

He shook his head though it was barely visible due to his body being covered in his cloak. He had no power emitting from him, or at least it felt that way because of his cloak's power, and seemed unarmed, which was also a ruse because he was infact carrying his twin Zanpaktou inside his cloak along his back, so to onlooker's he looked like a simple traveler.

"you also don't seem like the type to be lost. You're here for a reason."

Now he's just listen to her response.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:11 am

"It's called haggling, my man! The vendor didn't know you had money from nine different nations, did he?" Oelandra said with casual good humor and a smile. He was well-traveled. Excellent.

She walked up and took the fruit from his hand, since they weren't his kind of meal. "These fruits would have cost twice that in the States and my offer was generous. He would have settled for a dollar each, down from ten."

Oelandra looked the piece of fruit over and put it back in the bag for later. The street was busy, but bystanders kept a good three paces away from them, giving them a clear space. There was a reason for that. Also excellent.

"You seem to know your way around here. I was hoping to find someone who could maybe give me a tour of Bogota... and also help me find my hotel. The Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel on Calle 100. Would you like to help me out?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:47 pm

"Actually..he does.. but I don't deal with the people here. I'm the person they all know but leave alone.. Something our little group of friends there didn't realize or come to understand during their short duration here." Reno said as he hiked a thumb at the group of guys that had gotten their butts kicked.

"Money is also not my concern.. I find it to be a repulsive thing created by humans." He stated when the girl mentioned the fruits costing double in the states. He honestly didn't care about money..for he saw it as evil and his goal was to eradicate all evil by becoming the cosmos's dictator as his ancestor's tried before him.

The fruit however was tossed back to the girl instead of being kept by Reno. He had just eaten and like he mentioned he didn't like the fruits from Bogota. The girl then proceeded to ask him for help getting around town. He sensed power within the girl but wasn't sure how much of it was possibly being supressed..So he decided to make things interesting.

"I will show you.. if you spar with me." if she said yes he'd call out in a loud echo'ing voice, "COMBATE!" and upon doing so everyone nearby within ear shot in the city would scatter into their homes or hide somewhere they believed to be safe. If she said no..well he'd worry about that in a second. He knew the language of this particular city.. as the countries constitution states Spanish is the official language.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:29 am

Oelandra rolled her eyes with a playful smile. She knew she would get a good spar out of this guy based on what she saw, but all she said in response was, "Men."

Pulling her sack from around her shoulder, she took out her Container and was about to remove some of the items she was always required to bring along, but then she paused. She didn't really feel like using the specialized equipment... other than the knives. She took out three sets of three knives and strapped them to her legs securely. One of the sets were vibroknives. God, she loved those things.

Then her resident demon, Paimon, and also her voice of reason, spoke up in her mind.

I hope you know what you are doing, Oelandra.

Sure, I'm sure. Aren't I always?

I was afraid you'd say that.

Hey, if you aren't careful I'll raise the rent.

Oh I wouldn't want that, now would I?

Damn straight, Oelandra smiled inwardly.

Just be careful, I know enough secrets and sciences in every world to know that he is stronger than your average sparring partner.

It was ironic that a voice of reason should be a demon. He might have tried harder to discourage the fight if he thought she would have listened, but that was a lesson he learned long ago.

"Okay, sweetheart, I'm ready when you are. If I win you owe me a drink." She took a stance and waited.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Reno scoffed when the woman mentioned winning. He wasn't about to allow such a thing considering what he could feel from her was barely scratching the surface of Reno's maximum powr, however, it was no fun to simply win off the bat..so he'd play around with this one for a little bit. She had some equipment that he recognized from the last coalition human he had encountered, and killed for attacking him, this also made him frown..because that ment if she figured out who he was he'd have to make her "forget".

Without removing his cloak, his arms seemed to blur as his hand suddenly had two long sword-like weapons in his hands..the only difference was these "swords" looked more for bashing than for cutting as they had no edge to them.

"Your statement insults me.. You assume I challenged you just because I'm a man, Coalition Member, but I challenged you because I am so unrealistically bored that if I don't attack something I may go insane. I haven't done anything in over half a year."

With that said and the woman speaking her readiness confirmation he shunpo'd and appeared right infront of her..his right weapon already darn near close to cracking her right upside the left side of her face in a cross cut. Though it wouldn't actually cut her..it would still hurt as if hit by an unbreakable baseball bat should it make contact.

"The level of this sparring match will not exceed this current level unless you yourself push me to actually try."

He was more concerned about keeping himself hidden than killing the girl. That would take priority over anything else..remaining concealed, but he did wonder how she'd fight and how she'd react to nearly being cracked in the face. He'd seen some people who were so protective of their facial features they went ballistic when struck. Was she like them? Time to find out.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Oelandra blinked and when her eyes opened a sword loomed just an inch away from her face when she turned to look at it.

Fast

I told you

Shut it

Oelandra didn't really have time to react except for a minor flinch, a natural reaction to something from far away suddenly coming close that few individuals were capable of completely suppressing. Oelandra reached up and pushed the edge of the sword out of her face, looking her opponent in the eye, measuring up what she saw. It was definitely shyunpo - not as fast as some, but still pretty fast to a human eye. He didn't like her bag, either, as his look sharpened slightly when she peered into it and pulled out her knives.

"If you were bored you should have said so. Lighten up. Relax. Look down?" She gave a charming smile.

Oelandra's Fullbring had extended out from her pinky down to her opponent's stomach like a needle, stopping just a few inches short. It was a draw, so to speak, but something dark had come across his face a moment before and she decided to try to put it to rest before someone was struck by flying objects.

"Should we go somewhere less populated seeing as how this is friendly sparring and not a duel to the death? There's no reason between you or me to kill or injure an innocent human today and all I want is a friendly face in town."

As she spoke her posture did not change, but when she was done she took a few steps back, making clear she didn't intend to spar when so many innocents were still around. Oelandra was an easy person to throw around, and sometimes she was as close to unbreakable as someone could get - when she flew, she damaged stuff and people. She waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:14 pm

"It is not as it may appear.." came Reno's retort when the woman mentioned to look down to her weapon, "your blow would not have been fatal to me.. the reverse cannot be said for you." he stood up normally and tucked his weapons back into his cloak where sight of them was lost. The girl wished to go to a less populated area? Reno himself thought that was odd considering he had just gotten the entire village on lockdown with one word. no one was in danger unless buildings got destroyed.

"I don't see a point but I really don't care at the moment.. lead on woman. I'm not choosing the location because something tells me you wouldn't like it." If she moved he'd follow. making sure to stay 7 steps behind her in case she tried anything funny. Once they reached wherever she decided to take them he would draw his twin zanpaktou out once again and wait for her to start the battle.

"Ladies first." came an almost mocking tone from Reno upon deciding this. He wasn't really worried she'd hurt him. He was, however, wondering if the coalition knew of his existence and that the gotei 13 considered him to be executable with extreme prejudice. They didn't like the fact he had walked in and copied data from their great library archives that even most captains didn't have access too. Seems they are a bit secretive with their knowledge.

Ever since then and the fight with Rena Lisola that followed he had been hiding. Biding his time. His only fear in this match was being discovered.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:54 pm

"Such a gentleman," Oelandra said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye.

She began to walk past him and out towards the city limits. When she felt they had gone a good distance and found an abandoned warehouse. When she opened a window and leaned her torso forward to take a look around. Inside she saw that it was full of empty crates, concrete walls and matching stairs, bars and shelving units along with open access to a second level. The walls were reinforced and riveted. Maybe this place wasn't so abandoned... This was Bogota, after all.

Either way the place was perfect. This would be a good sparring zone - she just really hoped this guy would take her to her hotel when all was said and done because she had no idea where this was...

"Let's spar in here," she called over her shoulder as she leaned over the edge of the window and somersaulted to the floor. Walking to the open space in the center, she turned and waited for the young man whom she hoped would be her guide later.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 pm

( I'm posting for the sake of posting. sorry for the short post and for the wait. )

"Fair enough." Reno said as he stopped right behind the woman only to shunpo past her to stop infront of her. He didn't really care anymore about this fight..but he was going to do it regardless just to kill boredom..and being in a remote area as they were..he could even use his real power without being caught by those he'd rather avoid.

"we begin." he said as a fireball suddenly flew out of his cloak towards the girl whether she was prepared for it or not. Followed by a lightning bolt from above her as reno had used shunpo to aquire that position to fire said bolt of electricity.

After those attacks met with success or failure, for he didn't care at all if they hit or not, he would stand in the exact same spot he had started in before launching those two attacks. He probably didn't do more than annoy her for being so sudden..which didn't really bother him, but if he had accidentally killed her he was going to be upset because he had thought she was stronger than that.
Back to top Go down
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Oelandra figured by this point he was losing patience, and so she was ready for him to begin quickly. The only problem was that she hadn't expected an energy attack just quite yet. With agility and speed, Oelandra danced forward and to the side of the coming bolts toward her opponent, though not without getting a sensitive first-degree burn on her shoulder. She recognized she wasn't dealing with an ordinary human because of his speed. She continued a smooth advance to stop with a fist poised to strike, but she held it in check to throw in one last comment.

She cocked her head to one side with a smile, "I never did get your name."

Real smooth, idiot.

Shut it, Paimon.

She liked attempting to try the young man's patience, but she didn't think he would take his sweet time giving her his name. Oelandra didn't wait as she quickly punched her fist forward to try for a quick jab, though she didn't expect it to land. The hardest part of the closing distance was trying to get it back. It was a feint to buy her a hot second to cover the distance to the shelter of the shadows that were like a second home to her... in a bittersweet sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:18 am

As her fist came forward to him his arm looked completely blurred to the human eye as his hyper speed combat kicked in and caused his hand to grip onto her arm while he said his name, "Reno" and tugged the punch away wide to her side leaving her slightly open as his other fist came, also looking completely blurred due to his hyper speed combat ability, and tried to make a solid connection with the womans stomach.

If his punch connected he'd grab the collar of her shirt and heave her into a throw that was ment to smack her into the closest wall. If not..he'd slide his arms back into the folds of his cloak and simply stare at her. She wasn't using any powers and it was slightly annoying. He asked for a spar and she was playing with kiddy gloves on.

"This won't get either of us any amusement if your holding back on me.." he stated as he leaned backwards and then leaned forwards before using shunpo to get right up and personal with the girl again. As he did so yellow chains of what looked like pure energy burst forth from his cloak and quickly attempted to bind the girl's arms to her sides.

This was bakudo no 63..but he had not spoken a word to use it. That weakened it..but because he was such an expert with kidou..only another expert would have noticed a real difference in his kidou's power. It would have still been enough to bind the girl if it was successful.

If it succeeded he'd wait until the girl broke free by releasing more of her power. if it didn't..he'd just wait and see what she did anyways. He wanted a fun spar to stave off boredom..so he needed the girl to get serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming of the would-be god   Homecoming of the would-be god Empty

Back to top Go down

Homecoming of the would-be god
Page 1 of 1