Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Endless Tea Party I_vote_lcapThe Endless Tea Party I_voting_barThe Endless Tea Party I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Endless Tea Party I_vote_lcapThe Endless Tea Party I_voting_barThe Endless Tea Party I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Endless Tea Party Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Endless Tea Party Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Endless Tea Party Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Endless Tea Party Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Endless Tea Party Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Endless Tea Party Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Endless Tea Party Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Endless Tea Party Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Endless Tea Party Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Endless Tea Party Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Endless Tea Party Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Endless Tea Party

Go down 
+5
Kairu
Jun Tomoshibi
Zenke
Parius
Sugerbliss
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Endless Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Bliss pranced into the meeting room and smiled at the new decorations that were set up towards her taste; not that anything was girly, if anything it represented her inner world very well. Placing both hands on her hips, a cat walked over towards her, leaped onto the table and then onto the women laying it’s head at the base of her neck while it’s body dangled around her like a scarf. The cat was fluffy with a huge head, small body, large eyes that kept two thirds of its face and a wide grin which took the other third of its face. “Did you send the invitations?” she asked it curiously as she took her seat and brushed her long teal hair back. The cats grin only widened in amusement. “Oh yes my lord, I did and I did so well.” He said in amusement seeing as though he made his appearance personally towards each member at random times and at random places in order to give them the notice.

A smile graced the women’s face before she turned her attention back to the room around her; the room was very large and very fancy like a creepy olden day tea party room. The chairs, the tea cups and the tea pots all varied in colors and sizes. The deserts and the appetizers covered the table nicely as they were all homemade. Little creepy dolls were on the shelves facing towards the table with an almost dreadful look as if they were watching the people below. The decorations were all very colorful, but as for the wall it was strangely dull. The silver ware were all beautiful, but old as if they were from the olden day tea parties. Alongside both sides of the walls were six beautiful maids on each side, all prepared to serve their masters well. While the door man awaited at the door to great the guests that would soon enter.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Parius was in his room, getting ready. Well, good time to use my new clothes, I guess. He thought to himself. Anokoku appeared behind him. "You know, we have more important things to do." "Ya, but I want to know what's happening. All I've been doing is fighting recently, to be honest." "I know. It's just weird for you to go to something like this." "I've done it before." "True." Anokoku said, dissapearing.

Parius sighed. "I do hate meetings, though...." He said, to no one. He was wearing a new outfit, designed for meetings like this. His hair was tied back, so it wouldn't go everywhere. Entering the room, he was greeted by a door man. "Uh, thanks." Parius said, walking towards the table. He noticed the new decorations. A bit creepy, but whatever. He thought to himself. He took his seat, and absently waved at their Leader. He noticed he wasn't the only one who had dressed up for the occasion. Leaning back, he waited for everyone else to show up.

(Parius's clothes, in this thread)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Ashen woke late at night with a large headed, wide grinned cat sitting in the centre of his chest, staring at him. Ashen nearly jumped 3 feet into the air as he launched the cat off him. "Holy crap Chesire cat what the hell are you doing in here?!" Ashen said. The cat responded by telling him there was a meeting tomorrow. Ashen groaned. "Fine I'll be there, now get out."

He rolled over, closed his eyes and was about to go back to sleep, when the cat tried sneaking back onto his bed. "I said get out!" He shouted looking up. The cat vanished, its creepy grin hanging in the air for a few seconds before it truely left. "I hate that cat..." He grumbled and went back to sleep.

-The next day-

Ashen got up about ten minutes before the meeting was suppose to start. He had a habbit of sleeping allot, that matched his habbit of going off for days on end to fight anything and anyone before returning to rest up. He got dressed, putting on a pair of black trousers, a grey shirt he left untucked, a greyish waist coat and a fedora. He Pulled on ankle high boots, tied them up and headed down stairs, arriving just in time.

He took off the fadora and put it on the door man, taking his hat if he was wearing one, then stepped into the room, nodded to parius and bliss and sat down in his seat. He put his feet up on the table, yawned and closed his eyes. He was still listening though.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Raiden was painting his room...again, when Cheshire came in and told him of the meeting. "Okie Dey!" Rai was hyper...on pixie sticks...and coffee and Mountain Dew. He continued painting into the wee hours of the night. In the morning, he was still hyper on pixie sticks, coffee, and Mountain Dew. But he also drank another thing. Monster Energy drink. Rai's hair color was a collab of black, red, yellow, blue, purple, and silver. Something he has never done before. He wore a black business jacket with a lime green button up shirt, and the buttons were purposely mismatched. He also wore blue jean shorts and brown crocs. On the bottom of his left shoe though, was a block of wood...glued on. His sword was hidden underneath his clothes, on his back.

Raiden Arashi practically bounced into the room, blatently ignoring everything. He sat down next to Parius, where he was suppose to. His feet didn't even touch the ground because of his short hieght of five feet. He was bouncing though, and humming quite happily.
Back to top Go down
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Alone in a dark room Kairu sat at his desk, only a lamp bright enough to see a picture he was sketching was on. Looking to the picture it was a sketching of his once best friend, and many more pictures that could not be seen clearly were scattered acrossed his walls, of many people he knew. When he heard a creak behind him Kairu turned quickly, only to see the cat and then to turn back around and continue his sketching. "Your being called to a meeting Kairu." the cat said with Kairu waving his hand as an acknowledgement of hearing it, he then picked up the picture he was sketching a tacked it to his wall in front of the desk.

The cat looked at many of the pictures around the room but said nothing or didn't get much chance to as Kairu stood, "Leave now, i'll be behind you." the cat then disappeared as Kairu walked out of his room and towards the meeting room.

As Kairu entered the room he gave a quick nod to the door man, then looked over at everyone in the room quickly surveying the one's he hadn't met, then looking over to Bliss, "Beautiful as always" he stated as he looked into her magenta colored eyes' then bowed slightly to show respect. Kairu then walked to the nearest chair to him and sat, he wasn't sure of any sort of assignment but this is where he would sit now.
Back to top Go down
Selkie

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:12 pm

With only a few minutes before the designated meeting time, Selkie arose from his bed after laying down for a while, thinking about what needed to be discussed. This was his first meeting after becoming a member of The Endless and gaining a high spot in their ranks. He sat on the edge of his bed, pondering about who would be there and the topics at hand. He figured most of, if not all of the members there would be of higher standing within the organization.

He got up and head out of his apartment complex, wearing his traditional hooded jacket and black pants which he wore every time he went out. When he arrived at the building he was greeted by a door man who offered to take his jacket for him but Selkie declined his offer, and instead was shown in. When he entered the room that everyone was in, he was relieved that he wasn't the last one there. A total of 5 people were seated at the table in front of him. He walked over to it, not saying a word to anyone, and sat down placing his hands together and interlocking his fingers. He simply sat there, starring off into space just thinking about the need for this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Terror was sitting in a lawn chair that was in the middle of his large yard, a butler came to him holding a silver tray, moving it down to reveal a letter for him, "Eh? Heh heh heh... A letter huh? I don't get many of those..." He picked up the letter, opening it, "Meeting huh? I don't really like those, but who knows, could be interesting to see what they have planned, heh heh heh heh, maybe there's a war coming up, oh my could I be so lucky? HEH HEH HEH HEH!" He chuckled loudly, standing up as he crumbled the letter and put it back on the tray, putting his hands in his pockets, "I guess I'll take the jet, heh heh heh.." The butler nodded at his request walking away to set up the jet.

Terror walked towards his house, going to the roof to a large stone pad where the jet was located, an entire straight way appeared on one side from the ground, getting in the jet a pilot got into his seat and began to set off, "Try to be there soon... I'd hate to say goodbye to another pilot.. heh heh heh..." The pilot seemed nervous but he was flying as fast as the jet could go, Terror was just smiling in excitement, despite the meeting probably not even being about exciting things, like war...

Upon the Jets arrival, it slowed down a bit, Terror just opened the hatch, "I will call you when it is time for me to leave, Hopefully this will not take too long, heh heh heh..." He jumped out of the jet, landing straight on the ground causing the ground to crack, "Oops, heh heh heh..." He chuckled as he walked towards the building, opening the door to it and walking towards the meeting room, upon getting to the door, he lifted his leg, kicking it up, the doors smacking whatever wall was behind them, as Terror walked in, "Hello everyone, heh heh heh heh..." As he entered he saw the door man, smiling at him largely with all his teeth showing, "How many more are there? I don't want to wait too long." He walked up to the table, but instead of sitting on the chair, he walked up onto the table, sitting down on it cross-legged, looking down at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:16 pm

A young man was in a forest wandering thought when an odd cat appeared beside him informing him of the upcoming meeting all the way in Karakura Town. “...God dammit” he cursed with frustration. “I'll be there as soon as I can I guess” he sighed and pulled out the map. He was near the edge of Nibelheim. He soon go to the mountains and begun to climb. “Why now” he complained to himself.

After a could weeks later he finally made it through the doors of the Kishimasuki. He wore a white tee-shirt and jeans. His blonde hair stuck to his sweaty face as he plopped in his seat leaned back and tried his best to stay awake. He exhaled a large sigh of exhaustion. Only way he made it in time was traveling with little breaks, he wasn't even able to sleep on the boat.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Nika was lounging about in her room, feet dangling off the back of the couch and her head nearly touching the floor. She had headphones in her ears, playing some classic rock, and she had her eyes closed, bobbing her head to the music. When the Cheshire Cat appeared in the room, she didn't see or hear the damned thing. This apparently frustrated the cat after the third time being ignore. The cat plopped himself right on her face, causing Nika to fall in surprise.

When the girl stood, she ripped the headphones from her ears and growled at the cat angrily. "I swear to god, you better have something important to tell me or I'll scalp you like a Native American. You Understand me?" The cat just grinned and rolled over to look at her. "I have come to summon you to a meeting on Bliss' account." The cat then disappeared with a lingering grin in the air.

Veronika sighed and made her way to the meeting hall, pushed open the doors and looked around the room. Just about everyone was already here, man didnt she feel a little late. She paused on Raiden to glare at him, before practically skipped over to Bliss. She then wrapped her arms around the girl's neck from behind and kissed her cheek, before simply staying there... As if simply drapping herself on her.

"How are you, love? I hope there isn't something horrible going on that summoned us all here. Perhaps we can all just stay and have a party?" She giggled and kissed Bliss' cheek again, before moving to her chair across from Raiden. She plopped down and propped her feet up on the table. "Or since I know better," she seemed to get serious then, "We can get straight to business and I can finally do something with my life?"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:03 pm

“And so it begins…” the woman said as she sensed the presences that were coming. Parius was the first to arrive which Bliss found rather amusing seeing as though she knew he hated meetings. “Good Morning Parius!” she said sweetly since the two had known each other since the gotei 13 and had even gotten to know him better since when they were exiled. The vizard waved towards her after taking a seat and one of the maids began to offer him something to drink. Twirling her hair in amusement, Bliss then saw Ashen enter the room wearing a nice fedora. The vizard briefly took off the door man’s hat and then put his own fedora on top of the man’s head. The doorman at first trembled, but then was calm again.

The vizard seemed quite exhausted as he yawned. “Good morning Mr. sleepy head.” She said towards Ashen receiving only as the man put his feet on the table and went to sleep. Though this was looked upon as disrespectful, Bliss seemed perfectly fine about it as she continued smiling till Raiden bounced in the room. The lady’s mouth practically dropped at the sight of the boy’s incredible work of colors. Black, red, yellow, blue, purple and silver? Cheshire grin suddenly widened even more at the sudden scenery, the small vizard looked completely mad which in Bliss’s opinion matched the room almost picture perfect. “Raiden! Good heavens, what on earth happened to you?” she asked seeing as though he looked very hyper as he bounced in his seat and was humming.

Despite his response, the women would sigh. “How cute, he’s only missing a hat and then we could have called him the mad hatter instead of Raiden.” The Cheshire cat commented causing Bliss’s eyes to go from the boy’s block of wood to the cat and then to the door. Kairu soon entered causing the woman to smile again. As he spoke and bowed, the lady smile only widened. “Elegant as always Kairu.” She responded as he sat down. Several maids were offering the guests drinks and snacks while the maid on Raiden seemed a bit confused on what to offer him or if she should even offer him anything since he looked as though he was about to jump through the ceiling. Selkie then entered the room and without a word sat down. “Good morning to you too!” Bliss said acknowledging the vizard even though he was a bit rude.

“Looks like everyone is almost here…” she said when a sudden loud sound was heard from outside. Bliss sipped her tea as if she didn’t hear a thing. “Todd, be careful.” She said to the butler when all of a sudden the doors were kicked open and the butler was tossed onto the ground looking soulless as he had an animated lump on his head. Bliss only smiled as Terror greeted everyone; though her reaction wasn’t the same as the butlers as he looked quite fearful of Terror. “Hello to you to Terror, not to worry we are only missing two more guests and we will begin.” She said sweetly as Terror sat on the table. Again Bliss seemed unbothered by this as she sipped her tea without a care in the world. Kano then entered the crazy room and plopped himself into the seat looking quite exhausted.

“Oh dear, looks as though somebody has been a bit busy lately.” She commented towards the vizards exhaustion. “Please relax; this shouldn’t take long if everyone cooperates.” She said when Veronika entered the room. “Nika, glad you decided to join us.” Bliss said as the lovely vizard skipped over towards her. Cheshire quickly jumped off Bliss and walked towards Ashen to tie his shoes strings together since his feet was on the table as Veronica wrapped her arms around Bliss. Bliss smiled in amusement as she received a kiss on the cheek. “I’m quite fine dearie, though I do have a few topics that we have to discuss before we party.” She said receiving another kiss from Veronica.

The vizard then sat across the bouncing strangely colored vizard and plopped her feet on the table which made Cheshire look back at her feet and then at Ashen’s before continuing to tie them up together. Upon hearing Vernika speak, Bliss smile slightly darkened. “Oh don’t worry; we will be accomplishing many things.” She said before standing up. Most people in their rightful mind would be disappointed or disgraced from how the majority of the members entered the room, but Bliss seemed completely unfazed as she stood up. “The reason I have summoned all of you here is because I have been requested to speak with the gotei thirteen new captain commander and as well because a particular coalition member mentioned about an alliance. Now before I make any decision’s I prefer to hear the opinion of my brethren. Without all of you, there is no team. Therefor you will all be subject to your own decision. Besides that we will also be talking about war and a specific incident which occurred among a fellow Vizard known as Rena Lisola.”

Letting that information sink it, she then sat down and crossed one leg over the other as she took her tea cup into her hand. “Now before we get into the incident, first things first. I’d like it if everyone were to please take turns starting from the first person who entered towards the last stating your opinion for or against the idea of forming an alliance with the gotei thirteen. Everyone’s opinion does matter so please, try not to below another person’s opinion and please explain in detail and reasoning your opinion. There will be no interruptions and no physical violence towards another member; you are free to argue your point of view, but if the topic gets out of hand or if I come towards a decision then it’s over.” She said freely before sipping her tea.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Parius watched as everyone filed in. He nodded back at Ashen, and was sort of surprised at Raiden's look. However, he noticed the block of wood on his foot. When Raiden sat next to him, Parius leaned over. "Rai, let me see your wood shoe......" Raiden agreed, and handed him the shoe. smiling, Parius, using Shunpo to boost his arm speed, whipped the shoe straight at Ashen's face. If Ashen caught it, and threw it back, Parius would dodge, chuckling.

Parius turned his attention to Bliss, as she started talking. The Captain Commander, coming here? Parius thought. Listening to the end, Parius spoke up first. "I think we should ally with them. It's not just because I have friends in there, either." He said, looking around. "Tactically, they could be of use to us. There are more of them than us. If we get outnumbered, it would be nice to have an army at our backs, to even the odds. Even then, I think we shouldn't let them in on our plans, unless we actually have to. They are already wary of us, therefore we should show the same trust to them." Parius finished, leaning back in his chair. Somehow, he felt that today was going to be bad.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:37 pm

The room slowly began to fill, and raiden arrived, bouncing around the room like a ping pong ball. Ashen opened an eye to get a look at the kid to she he was walking lobsided and looked rediculous. Ashen shook his head and closed his eyes again. Then he heard a wisper and a whizzing sound, catching a block of wood with his right hand. He Launched it right back at parius, putting all his strength and speed behind it. Parius dodged and the block of wood went throught the wall, leaving a decent sized hole.

If bliss asked, he'd blame parius. But he also opened his eyes to pay attention when she started speaking. His passive face slowly changed to a scowl. "Align with the gotei? Oh sounds like a great idea considering most of us are here becuase they kicked us out. Or did you two" He pointed at bliss and Parius, "forget that little fact. They probably think the same thing parius, we'll be of use when their out numbered, but as soon as we're of no use, they'll turn on us and go back to trying to kill us all off, or lock us up in the maggots nest."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:32 am

Rai grinned innocently, yet mischieviously at Bliss. "Nuuuuthin'." His tone made it sound like he was up to something when he really wasn't. He then nodded at Parry, jumping up and backflipping off the shoe, which landed right in Parry's hand. He didn't care what happened to it. When Nika came in, it was like the boy just woke up on Christmas morning. He started shunpoing all over the place, leaving afterimages and yelling at the top of his lungs excitedly. "YayyayyayNikaishereNikaisheremylovelyawesomechallengingrivalisheremyrivalisheregladtoseenoonehaskilledyouyetI'msogladyou'reallrightletshaveamatchafterthis!" It all came out as a single string of words as he finally sat back down but was still bouncing and humming.

Then came to business. Parry was all for it. Raiden suddenly calmed down and looked at Ashen with a look that said "I know something that you don't." He was next to speak. "The new captain-commander isn't like that. He really does want to make amends and become allies with us. He actually came here, to Karakura, our home, in its defense, along with the Coalition, though only one was involved in the fighting. I personally have met this Akihiko Iyou because of that incident. If you meet him personally, you'll see that he isn't really like that. If what little I heard through the door was right, he actually dumped shit on Central 46 when he was a normal captain four hundred years ago because of something they wanted him to do, but didn't. My own sources in the Gotei 13 suggests that he really did try to revoke their decision about us. But unfortunately, the only compromise he was able to get was by invitation only. I say go for it. But if we're gonna strike at the Espada, we should coordinate with them. Or any such attack. I'm all for the alliance. Of course, keep in mind that I've always been loyal to the Gotei 13, even after our banishment. And if you haven't noticed, they've never hunted us down and tried to kill us. There are rogues that aren't associated with us, like Rena, but I have no doubt they'll know the difference."

Then, like a switch, he was bouncing again. "Andifinvitedtomeettherestofyou,Idon'tthinkhe wouldmindaslongasitwasscheduled."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Tea Party   The Endless Tea Party Empty

Back to top Go down

The Endless Tea Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town :: Home of the Gotei Vizard Corps-
Jump to: