Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Julie  Reinhart I_vote_lcapJulie  Reinhart I_voting_barJulie  Reinhart I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Julie  Reinhart I_vote_lcapJulie  Reinhart I_voting_barJulie  Reinhart I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Julie  Reinhart Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Julie  Reinhart Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Julie  Reinhart Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Julie  Reinhart Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Julie  Reinhart Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Julie  Reinhart Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Julie  Reinhart Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Julie  Reinhart Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Julie  Reinhart Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Julie  Reinhart Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Julie  Reinhart Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Julie Reinhart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcerail
Darcerail

Julie  Reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Julie Reinhart   Julie  Reinhart EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Julie Reinhart
True Age: 21
Sex: Female
Personality: Julie is a selfish girl who is always looking to get her own way in everything. She always has to have her opinion heard by everybody.

She is also a very serious person making sure to treat any situation with the up most seriousness never really taking the time to enjoy herself.

Julie is a very cold person never showing any kind of emotions around people except Kyle. Kyle is the only person she has ever really warmed up to she usually pushes people aside.

Julie is also a passive aggressive person tending to not take shit from anyone but this passive aggressive nature didn't happen until she got older.
She is the kind of person who would burn down your house for blocking the drive way and leave a note saying have a nice day.

Julie is a very out going person always looking for somewhere to go and explore. She is also a very protective person when it really comes down to it she feels it responsibility to protect the people she loves.

Likes: Fire, putting people in their place, eating pizza and listening to music by Frank Sinatra
Fears: Being told what to do, dying and losing her powers.

Character Appearance

Height: 5"8
Weight: 168kg
Physical Traits: She is a woman of average build with hazel eyes, long red hair, a burn mark along her left cheek and wears red lipstick.
Clothing: Julie has two regular attire she switches between depending on the situation.
First is her normal clothes she wears from day to day. This attire consists of a white t-shirt with a pink heart and flowers on it, red tinted sunglasses, bell bottom jeans, a blue scarf, sandals and fingerless gloves.

Second outfit is her battle attire. This outfit consists of brown robes with a hood, white badages which she wears wrapped around her forearms and tattered brown boots.
Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Julie uses her pyromancy powers to burn her opponents and fight them medium to close range. When at mid-range combat she tends to use a combination of various pyromancys to attack her opponent.
She tends to fight using brute force always attacking never letting up she is a firm follower of the statement the best kind of defense is a good offense.

When in close range she will fight with using a mix of punches and kicks followed by a few pyromancys.
Strengths: Julie being a pyromancer has great control over fire allowing her to use it as weapon to fight. She has several fire spells at her disposal giving her good range of attacks to use in combat. Due to her being a slender person and wearing light clothing she very quick on her feet allowing her to move around the battlefield with ease this also means she is quick with the punches and kick which are quiet strong for her size.

Weaknesses: Julie's pyromancys can be stopped by a strong enough water or ice based power. Since she carry no weapon on her if her pyromacys are stopped all she is left with is her hand to hand skills which won't do her much good against spiritual beings.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: Fireball
Effect: The most basic pyromancy there is this is a small ball of fire that Julie can summon and throw at her opponent causing a small amount of fire damage it's as strong and as fast as a bala.

Name: Fire Orb
Effect: This pyromancy is like the fireball it to is a small ball of fire but when Julie throws this one it explodes upon hitting something causing a small firey explosion in a 10ft radius doing moderate fire damage to anyone hit by it and also small burning damage over time.
1 post duration, 2 post cooldown, burning damage 2 post duration.

Name: Flamewhip
Effect: This pyromancy allows Julie to cast flamewhip which she can use as a melee weapon to attack her opponent doing moderate fire damage with every hit.
5 post duration, 3 post cooldown

Name: Firewall
Effect: This pyromancy allows Julie to summon a large wall of fire in up to 15ft in front of her. This wall does a great amount fire damage to anyone hit by it and moderate burning damage over time.The wall is 35ft high, 20ft wide and 10ft thick.
2 post duration, 5 post cooldown.
Final Stage

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

boosts:

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance [What does your weapon look like and/or is it a part of you? Ex: Inoue’s hair clips and Sado’s arms]
Powers: [If the weapon / item(s) gives you special powers, explain it below]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

[]iBoosts:[/i]

Hyper Mode

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background:Julie is the daughter of Eve a powerful druid, Julie is not a druid like her mother but is a pyromancer she isn't as strong as her mother also unlike her mother Julie is not an immortal. Julie was rasied by her mother and father until she was 5 when her father fell ill and passed away. After this happened Julie's mother moved Julie and herself to Ireland where she enrolled in a local school and made friends with a boy called Kyle.

Her and Kyle became close friends from that day on but Julie never told Kyle about her pyromancer ability's or about who her mother is out of fear it might scare him off. Julie cared very deeply for Kyle and his safety.

During day she would hang out with Kyle and do her school work but at night she would practice her pyromancy always striving to become stronger and with Kyle as her inspiration she knew she could become stronger.

As she got older her control of pyromacy got better but she also got more aggressive often burning down things she shouldn't during her training. She started to grow apart from Kyle and her mother. Julie would often have fight's with her mother sometimes resulting in burnt furniture and her being grounded.

She started hanging out with a dangerous group of teens led by an older guy. Julie would use her pyromancy powers to help the gang commit crimes. This would often end up with Julie covered in burn marks and caught by the police. These actions caused her to dirt apart from Kyle.

This all changed when Julie found out the intentions the gang leader had for her. She fought off the leader and his men but she got pretty beat up due to the shock of what just happen she forgot about her ability's. Feeling alone and afraid Julie headed to Kyle's house in hopes he would forgive for what she has been like recently.

Julie told Kyle about what had happened to her. Kyle then promised to protect her and get those guys. The next day Julie became worried as Kyle was not in school that day so she left early to head to his house and see what's going on.

Julie tired to sneak up to Kyle's bedroom window but was grabbed from behind by someone the person who grabbed her knocker her out. When Julie awoke she tied to a chair and standing in front of her was the gang leader that tired to rape her. Julie freed herself from the chair and went to attack the gang leader. Julie grabbed him by neck and asked him is he ready to die? To which the gang leader said I wouldn't do that if I were you he then pointed to a camera feed showing Kyle trying to break in.

Julie let go of him. He told one of his men to grab hold of Julie and follow him. They walked down a hallway out into a dark room where the leader turned on the lights to reveal Kyle surrounded by a group of his men.

Julie stood there watching Kyle take a beating feeling ashamed that she couldn't do anything to help. Eventually the gang leader walked over to Kyle and kicked Kyle in the stomach a few times before stopping when Julie shouted for him to stop. The gang leader walked over to her and hit her across the face.

What happened next Julie will never forget and never forgive herself for what she turned Kyle into a person using his skill with electronics to fight people. Julie felt responsabile that she turned Kyle into this person and she will never forgive herself for not using her pyromancy that day.

Many years have passed since Julie and Kyle are now engaged but Julie still hasn't told him about her powers yet but see plans on doing so soon.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Darcerail on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Julie  Reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julie Reinhart   Julie  Reinhart EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:31 am

approved. 2-1
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Julie  Reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julie Reinhart   Julie  Reinhart EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:05 am

All I need is a power to fireball. is it Bala power/speed? Or Cero power/speed? Something along those lines. Do that, and I second, at Zenke's tier. :3
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Darcerail
Darcerail

Julie  Reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julie Reinhart   Julie  Reinhart EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:57 pm

Added the power and speed of the fireball.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Julie  Reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julie Reinhart   Julie  Reinhart EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:19 am

You know, it doesn't need to be that underpowered. You CAN make it as powerful as a Bala, if you want, it's not like your asking for a nuke. XD You can change that, if you like, if not, I approve.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Darcerail
Darcerail

Julie  Reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julie Reinhart   Julie  Reinhart EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Ok made a change to the fireball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Julie  Reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julie Reinhart   Julie  Reinhart Empty

Back to top Go down