Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Brazil I_vote_lcapBrazil I_voting_barBrazil I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Brazil Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Brazil Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Brazil Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Brazil Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Brazil Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Brazil Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Brazil Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Brazil Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Brazil Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Brazil Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Brazil Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Brazil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Brazil   Brazil EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Walking around the sereitei, Kurama was given a mission for the world of the living; dressed in his normal everyday shinigami outfit, he wore his lieutenant’s badge around his neck like a collar. His fox ears bounced up and down curiously as the messenger explained in detail what he needed to do, while his long big fluffy tail was kept in the air that way it wouldn’t get dirty. He wore no shoes and had distinguished animal like paws for feet. The fox gracefully made his way towards the Sekaimon gates alongside a hell butterfly. His long red hair was kept nicely in a bun while some shorter strands stuck out, too short to be kept. Walking through the gates he walked into a familiar area where he was to find an arrancar.

The town was very quiet for now, however Kurama could easily smell the scent of hueco mundo in the air. Having animal body parts he possessed vast senses; emerald green eyes glanced around at first taking in his surroundings before he used shunpo to find his target. He moved very delicately as he leapt from building to building until he landed before the arrancar. The shinigami would appear to be a very feminine looking fox-anamorphic, with a soft aura of roses; he looked anything, but terrorizing or dangerous as he stood before him. “I don’t know who you are or what you are doing here, but I do suggest that you should leave. Unless you’re with the coalition I can’t really have you wondering around this area.” He said calmly as he kept his distance, just in case the arrancar had other plans.
Back to top Go down
confined
confined

Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil   Brazil EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:55 pm

He seemed to be hunched over a bottle in hand as a fine cloud of smoke came from his mouth, as he felt the person appear before him he dropped the bottle as it shattered on the ground. The person began speaking as he seemed to fling his body back so he wasn't hunched over and could actually see the person. “I don’t know who you are or what you are doing here, but I do suggest that you should leave. Unless you’re with the coalition I can’t really have you wondering around this area.” He stood up slowly, as he grabbed the cigarette from his mouth and let a yawn out examining the person before him before realizing it was a man. "So you're the one they sent to come handle me? What exactly is it I have done to necessarily bother the peace in these parts?" He seemed to hold a smile as he pointed out the truth behind his words. He looked up seeing what looked like a glass roof above him and leapt upward with his arms over his head and he launched upward into the sky. When he seemed to begin descending a plate seemed to appear under him as he straightened up.

"Come on shinigami! I never did do anything wrong to these people here now did I?" He had short, shoulder length, onyx black hair that looked like a mess, yet somehow he kept his hair out of his eyes. His eyes were sharp, a cold dark green that held within it a sort of childishness. His skin was pale color from his lack of exposure to the sun. He also appeared rather skinny for his size and not really built at all in muscle. His hollow hole was hidden under his clothes, and his mask was also hidden under a beanie. His mask looked like a stripe of white through his hair as if someone had taken a strip of hair and dyed it white for the fun of it.

He could be seen wearing a sleeveless black skin tight shirt, along with a duo color jacket that split down the middle, one side of the jacket being red with white diamonds, the other side being white with red diamonds. On his hood he had a large diamond, one side was red, and the other was white split down the middle. He wore a white beanie. He also wore a pair of pants that looked like his jacket, one side red, while the other was white. He also wore black dress shoes that seemed to reflect the sun's shine. This man didn't look at all like an arrancar, and how the shinigami had found him was beyond him, he thought he had done well to hide his spiritual pressure. He let a bit of his power slip out as a black cloak seemed to surround him though as a word echo'ed through out his mind. Création de Cape
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil   Brazil EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:41 pm

The arrancar seemed a bit off as he slowly stood up; as he reached for something, the fox’s ears perched back in defense till he noticed it was only a cigarette. The arrancar questioned the fox, and Kurama’s eyes narrowed in annoyance. He wasn’t sure if the arrancar thought he was dumb or if he thought that Kurama was naïve enough to believe that the arrancar was here minding his own business here in the world of the living, but he was going to give the arrancar the chance to explain himself just because Kurama wasn’t one to judge an opponent by race.

“Don’t try to play me; you don’t honestly want me to believe that you came all the way from hueco mundo to here for no reason at all? Please, I wasn’t born yesterday. So far I haven’t received a report of a human dying or any unusual violence, but then again I’m not the one to wait for someone to die before taking action. Explain your reason for being here or go home before I make you. I have no patience with enemies and unless you can prove that you’re not an enemy or that you are not going to endanger the lives here than your explanation would have no reasoning…”

Keeping his distance the fox slightly folded his arms as he gave the arrancar a stern expression as he kept his calm posure. His fluffy fox like tail however swayed back and forth curiously as he listened towards the arrancars response. He really hoped that he was going to regret this especially after the last few arrancars.
Back to top Go down
confined
confined

Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil   Brazil EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:26 pm

As the black cape fell around him he looked over at the small being across from him, his face seemed to show complete annoyance with the person yet he had to show that he was here not for violence if he wanted to stay? HA, but why not. He held both his hands out in front of him palms up face the sky as two balls that looked like cero's formed, "Création de Pain" The two balls seemed to merge as he crashed the energy down upon his knee right before it collided it seemed to solidify into a loaf of hard crusted bread that his knee seemed to crack right through as he threw one of the halves over at the shinigami.

"Prof enuf?He spoke as he had started to stuff the bread into his mouth, seeming to have quite an appetite. The cape around him seeming to blow in the calm breeze as he stood there calmly, his hand resting upon his zanpakutou, "Yet if you are for any violence at this point, I think you would be the one at wrong, and I would take the blame.... Knowing you Shinigami it would end up that way in the end if I stayed here being an Arrancar. Ke..KEHAHAHA..... But in the end we both know what the end of a fight here would do, so provoking me isn't smart." He seemed to fall back down into his chair the cape seeming to be transparent but like any other kind of clothing on his body.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil   Brazil EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Kurama watched as he raised both hands up, it looked as though he was giving up when all of a sudden Kurama felt his spiritual pressure; raising an eyebrow to this, Kurama ran a hand through his long red hair and pulled out a bright red rose with thorns still on it. Just as the cero’s were shot, Kurama kept his eye on it as they seemed to have merge before crashing down upon the arrancars knee and forming a loaf of bread. For a brief moment, Kurama just stood there staring at the bread. At first he looked speechless as his eyes were wide in disbelief. He couldn’t believe that the arrancar could make bread out of nothing; he didn’t even know that arrancars ate real food.

Quickly regaining his composure after he receiving half of the bread, the red head examined the warm loaf. It looked, felt and smelled just like a normal loaf of bread. Upon hearing the arrancar ask him a question Kurama looked up from the bread to see him devouring his own half of bread. “Not really, however it does prove that you have an interesting technique. I never met an arrancar nor anyone by that matter with the ability to create bread out of nothing, that’s quite an ability…” he commented seeming much more calmer as he dispersed his rose into a few petals and let them fly away with the wind in motion with the arrancars cape.

Upon hearing the arrancar speak up some more, Kurama closed his eyes seeming quite calm as if he was ignoring the little taunt. Even as he fell back down on his chair, he seemed to keep his cool. “I’m not in for violence, I do not wish to fight or draw blood unless it is truly necessary; which is why I asked you a few questions instead of just randomly attacking you. I’m not sure what is so funny, but I can assure you *eyes narrowed dangeroulsly* that provoking me would be your greatest mistake. *eyes back to normal* Seeing as though one can never be sure, I will be staying here till you leave. If you’re not doing anything wrong, I’m sure you will have no problem with my company now do you?” he said his voice going from soft yet stern to cold and gruesome before reverting back to his calm demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil   Brazil EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:23 pm

((hate to double post, but seeing as though confined hasn't been on for over a month now this thread is officially closed...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil   Brazil Empty

Back to top Go down

Brazil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: