Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Axelle Matsumoto  I_vote_lcapAxelle Matsumoto  I_voting_barAxelle Matsumoto  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Axelle Matsumoto  I_vote_lcapAxelle Matsumoto  I_voting_barAxelle Matsumoto  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Axelle Matsumoto  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Axelle Matsumoto  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Axelle Matsumoto  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Axelle Matsumoto  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Axelle Matsumoto  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Axelle Matsumoto  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Axelle Matsumoto  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Axelle Matsumoto  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Axelle Matsumoto  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Axelle Matsumoto  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Axelle Matsumoto  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Axelle Matsumoto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuri
Kuri

Axelle Matsumoto  Empty
PostSubject: Axelle Matsumoto    Axelle Matsumoto  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:19 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Axelle Matsumoto
True Age: 140
Sex: Female
Personality: Axe has semi-adopted her fathers personality to a point, but most of her personality way excedes her fathers. The girl is typically very calm and collective, not worrying about what other people think, do or say. This makes her seem to be a very calm person, but it is quite the opposite. She will say what she thinks, whether or not the person likes it, and will defend those beliefs to whatever end. This includes bloodshed if necessary, which to her... Bloodshed is her birthright.

Though she seems to be a very calm and collected person, she has a temper that can rage way out of preportion at the slightest of details. One little slip of a tongue that she doesn't like, she will become hostile (In the vocal side) and begin badgering her poor victim with words unbecoming of a lady. However, just because she has a very mean bark... Doesn't mean that it's worse than her bite.
Likes: Fighting, Calming areas, Freedom, Bloodshed, adoptive parents
Fears: Her father, being controlled, Being Interrupted (Fighting or talking), Busy and loud places (Aka cities).

Character Appearance

Spoiler:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 135
Physical Traits: Axelle has an average tan look to her skin that most girls would have, but her waist long hair is so black that you could practically see the stars in them. Her bangs hang just in front of the girls eyes, which are just as black as her hair... In fact you CAN see the stars shining in her eyes. Her eyes are always half closed as if she were bored or even tired, though they have an intensity to them that makes her look either evil or extremely powerful. She has an average build to her and an average set of curves. She may look frail, but her eyes are what give her reiatsu true justice.
Clothing: Axelle wears a female kimono that is a red to white fade, with japanese kanji and symbols all over it. The under kimono and belt are pure white satin and her sandles are a fancy cloth pair instead of the typical straw ones that most Shinigami wear.
Accessories: Axelle wears only a few accessories other than her outfit including; A necklace pendant with the Matsumoto Clan Sigil on one side and her adoptive parents' sigil on the other (Typically wearing her adoptive parents' sigil facing out), A few rings of garnet and rubies and lastly she wears a metal gauntlet on her right hand with sharp claws on the tips.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Axelle is a very upfront fighting, preferring not to do the whole, "Beatin' around the bullshit" act that a lot of fighters will do. She will step right in front of her enemy, state her name and purpose and fight him/her. However, she will use her wits and the uniqueness of her weapons to prevail. If you have the ability to use them, why not use them.
Strengths: Zanjutsu, Stamina, Physical Strength, durability
Weaknesses: Shunpo, Kidō, Self-Control

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:
Mouretsu is a sevent long, foot and a half sized claymore like above just with these dimensions.
Spirit’s Name: Mouretsu (Rage)
Spirit’s Appearance:
Spoiler:
See pic above (Even from Sucker Punch) he is about 25 foot tall and everything.
Spirit’s Personality: Mouretsu has almost the exact same personality, but much more calm and less of a temper.
Inner World:
Spoiler:
Mouretsu lives in an ever changing labyrinth that changes constantly, even while Axelle is in it. When Axe first arrives in this world, she appears on a raised wooden platform and can see Mouretsu on another, larger, platform on the otherside. She must find her way through the labyrinth to speak to him.
Kidou: Hadō #33. Sōkatsui with or without using the incantation "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

Shikai

Call Out Command: Shou Mouretsu (Destroy Rage)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Abilities:
1) Light Empowerment - Using the photons or creating photons, Axelle can surround her body and/or weapons in light to empower her strikes. When struck by something with this, it acts like a little mini explosion of light that burns. She can also block with the same power, empowering her skin to resist a strike.

2) Photon Reconstruction - Axelle can rearrange the photons in the air to form a laser like attack, similar to a cero. It has the same power as a cero and speed of a bala, however only half the size of a cero. This ability has a cooldown of 2 posts.

3) Globe of Light - Axelle can creat a huge globe of light around her and her opponent of 300 yard diameter. This makes it a lot harder to see in the globe, making the surroundings all blurry and making her opponents squint to see better. However, this does not affect Axelle... it being her power. This globe stays for 5 posts and has a 5 post cooldown.

Boosts: Shunpo, Durability, Strength, Stamina

[strike]
Bankai

New Name: Shinsei Mouretsu (Pure Rage)
Appearance:
Axelle Matsumoto  Moe_9510
Abilities: She keeps all of her shikai powers, but they simply double in power, speed and duration. Her Spirit's arm's come from the spirit world from a green like portal and stay on either side of Axelle and do all of her sword to sword fighting.
1) Rain of Swords - Axelle manipulates the photons to create swords made of pure light, she can then throw them at her enemy. She creates an arsenal of 20 swords that she can keep around her, then throw them at her opponent (without touching them) at any time she wants. She can only throw a sword once, then they disappear but they won't disappear until she uses them. Each sword has the same effect as a zanpaktō and has the same light empowerment from her shikai. She has a cooldown of 5 posts.

2) Pillar of Light - Axelle can create a disk of light over a certain area about 10 feet in diameter above her opponent, which then shoots down in a pillar of light. This light, if it hits its target, causes intense pains and cuts as if they were jumping into a pool of razor blades. It also burns and creates blisters like they decided to stand in fire afterwards, however it is a split second long attack. She can only create one at a time though and it has a cooldown of 2 posts.
Boosts: Shunpo, Durability, Strength, Stamina

Toukai

Name: [A greater variation of the bankai name. most likely sounds cooler.]
New Appearance: [You are one with your zanpaktou. Your appearance will most likely mirror a fusion between you and your zanpaktou spirit. What does this amazing new form look like?]
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: [Being in this state puts your bankai boosts at x4]

Back Drop

Background:
Rukongai:
Axelle is the daughter of Keto Matsumoto, who had to give her up for adoption when she was barely two years old. This gave her knowledge of her fathers behavior and of his looks, so she knew who her father was. However, the moment she was given up by him, she started to grow a deep hatred of him for what he had done. She wanted to know him and be with him, not with the parents she grew up with.

When she was given up for adoption a wealthy family in District 2 adopted her. She grew up in a nice family, getting what she wanted and all kinds of things. Except one... Her biological father, Keto. This created an even stronger hatred for the Shinigami. It was this rage that got her in trouble with many of the authorities, including her parents.

She would rebell and get into fights, just for the hell of proving herself a worthy opponent. The only two reasons she ever wanted to do this was to show Keto that she was strong enough for his love or be strong enough to destroy him for what he had done. Either way she wanted to be stronger for the day that she ever met Keto Matsumoto again.

Because of this desire to become stronger and stronger, she quickly began to gain a strong reiatsu. This slowly started to catch the attention of her parents, whom had to start buying food for her to eat. When Axelle finally caught the attention of the Shinigami authorites roaming in the Rukongai, it was her chance to find her father and prove herself. So she went with the Shinigami to begin her training.

Shinigami Academy:
Axelle began her training as a Shinigami, quickly forming her sealed form of her zanpaktō. As she mastered her skills as a Shinigami, she gained the power to access her spirit realm. This wasn't hard to do, speaking that all Mouretsu wanted to do was calm Axelle's rage and make her have peace of mind. This was hard for Axelle to comprehend, so Mouretsu wouldn't give his name.

In retalliation to her inability to calm her rage, Mouretsu gave the girl a challenge she must complete. She had to navigate her way through his labyrinth and make it to where he sat, or she didnt get his name. Axelle tried dozens of times without success, ending in complete rage and destroying what she could before she left. When she started again, Mouretsu had already rebuilt and the maze was running again.

Finally Axelle figure out the trick, she must calm her rage long enough figure out the patterns in the maze. Once she could do that, navigating the rest of the labyrinth was easy. Mouretsu grinned from under his hat at her spoke one simple word to her, before sending her away. "Mouretsu." Ever since then, Axelle had been able to use her Shikai and learned to master it fully.

Shinigami
She joined a squad and began to search for signs of her father Keto, however by this time Keto had already become a Vizard and left the Gotei. In her search for the bastard that gave her up "without a second thought", she managed to learn and master her bankai as well. Mouretsu's main objective continued to stay the same through out their existance together. Calm the rage inside Axelle, so she could gain the full power she was born into and claim her toukai.

However, the rage inside Axelle wouldn't calm until she could finally prove to her father she was worthy...
Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Kuri on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Axelle Matsumoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axelle Matsumoto    Axelle Matsumoto  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Photon Reconstruction: I need a cool-down on this. Cero power, and speed of a bala? I'd say about 2 posts.

Globe of Light: Need to lower how long it is up. 5 posts. same cool-down.

Your Bankai pic won't work. Thought I'd tell you.

Rain of Swords: Whoa. 50. XD I have stuff the size of pencils, and I'm allowed 10. But...they also amplify lightning. Can you bring this to...20?

Pillar of Light: needs a Cool-down. >.> 3 posts sound good to you?

Other than that, looks good.

EDIT: Ok. Everything was changed. I approve at tier.....2-1 Unless someone overturns me.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Axelle Matsumoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axelle Matsumoto    Axelle Matsumoto  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:20 pm

I approves of this. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Axelle Matsumoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axelle Matsumoto    Axelle Matsumoto  Empty

Back to top Go down

Axelle Matsumoto
Page 1 of 1