Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Weekend and a little bit past. I_vote_lcapThe Weekend and a little bit past. I_voting_barThe Weekend and a little bit past. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Weekend and a little bit past. I_vote_lcapThe Weekend and a little bit past. I_voting_barThe Weekend and a little bit past. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Weekend and a little bit past. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Weekend and a little bit past. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Weekend and a little bit past. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Weekend and a little bit past. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Weekend and a little bit past. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Weekend and a little bit past. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Weekend and a little bit past. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Weekend and a little bit past. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Weekend and a little bit past. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Weekend and a little bit past. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Weekend and a little bit past. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Weekend and a little bit past.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Weekend and a little bit past. Empty
PostSubject: The Weekend and a little bit past.   The Weekend and a little bit past. EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:45 am

My brother's birthday is Saturday, so he'll have the computer basically all day, with me only on in the morning. Sunday is when I can put up the Coalition's ship, hopefully. Monday is my birthday, and my graphics card is getting upgraded, so I may not have access to it for a little bit. I could have access to the site at the College Lab, but my class schedule kind of makes that difficult as it's over lunch. At most I'll be able to check things at least.

Just letting you guys know so if I disappear you'll know the reason for it.

Oh, and in case you don't already know...I'm absolutely psyched for Mechwarrior Online...so much so that the graphics card is what I wanted for my birthday...so that I can play it when it comes out later this year. Twisted Evil

Edit: Correction, at the earliest, Monday or Tuesday for the Coalition's ship.

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Weekend and a little bit past.   The Weekend and a little bit past. EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Have a good birthday bro, same to your brother.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Weekend and a little bit past.   The Weekend and a little bit past. EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Mhm Very Happy Happy Birthday To You,Riku's a badass and you,know hoooowwww to use him... oh shit Majin Buu Very Happy sorreh had to bro.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Weekend and a little bit past.   The Weekend and a little bit past. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:51 pm

The Weekend and a little bit past. Mechwarrior-online
sounds like fun, happy late birthday to your brother and happy birthday to you! enjoy this special day and kick a$$ in that online game of yours XD!
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Weekend and a little bit past.   The Weekend and a little bit past. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:20 pm

The Weekend and a little bit past. Happy_Birthday_by_Bleach
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Weekend and a little bit past.   The Weekend and a little bit past. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Well...the game is not out yet. It's due later this year. Anyway, I'll be taking my computer in tomorrow to get the new graphics card and get it installed. Hopefully they can do it right away and I won't be gone for very long. BUT, the Coalition ship will be the first thing I do when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weekend and a little bit past.   The Weekend and a little bit past. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Weekend and a little bit past.
Page 1 of 1