Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Jeison Koutetsu I_vote_lcapJeison Koutetsu I_voting_barJeison Koutetsu I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Jeison Koutetsu I_vote_lcapJeison Koutetsu I_voting_barJeison Koutetsu I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Jeison Koutetsu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Jeison Koutetsu Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Jeison Koutetsu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Jeison Koutetsu Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Jeison Koutetsu Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Jeison Koutetsu Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Jeison Koutetsu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Jeison Koutetsu Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Jeison Koutetsu Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jeison Koutetsu Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jeison Koutetsu Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jeison Koutetsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Jeison Koutetsu Empty
PostSubject: Jeison Koutetsu   Jeison Koutetsu EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:14 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Jeison Koutetsu

True Age: 442

Sex: Male

Personality: He does not believe in fighting for no reason, there has to be a reason behind the fight or its a waste of energy and time that can be used for something more productive. He is loyal to Gotei 13 and the peace in the soul society. He has a wild side when he is off duty but knows when his cut off limit is and is very strict about it. If he needs to control a situation he squirts purfum and whacks them on the head with the Bokken.

Likes: Fighting, Drinking on down time, Black Kitten named Death, Women

Fears: Rude people, Gloating, Dogs eating black Kittens

Character Appearance

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 280

Physical Traits: Jeison Koutetsu 2n8cx1l
Except he has red hair and a sky blue eye, only has one eye

Clothing: Look at the above Pic

Accessories: Carries a bokken on his back, A Perfume bottle, wears an eye patch over his left eye

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:

Shikai and Bankai: Is pretty much the same he fight hand to hand combat: Martial arts and he uses the abilities granted to him by his Zanpaktō. He is intelligent about his strikes and cunning he does not lose control of his focus in battle. When his teammates are in trouble he has a duty to protect the and not let them sacrifice themselves for no reason. He does not fight dirty he believes in honor he will not attack an opponents back, he will not strike down an opponent that does not give him their name or if they are unarmed.

Strengths: Durability, Zanjutsu, Speed, Stamina, Spiritual pressure/energy amount, hand to hand combat

Weaknesses: Kidō, Swordsmanship, Physical strength, has one eye
Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Jeison Koutetsu Black-kitten-8
Even though the kitty is his Zanpakutō in sealed form his hands glow with reiatsu that allow him to block incoming strikes and amplifies his strikes to the amount of a normal Zanpakutō

Spirit’s Name: Purotekuta-Sendo (Death Protector)

Spirit’s Appearance: Jeison Koutetsu Standalone
He has tribal tattoos covering both arms

Spirit’s Personality: A Goof Ball

Inner World: Jeison Koutetsu 1276460340rAZu5p

Kidou: Absolutely can not use it.

Shikai

Call Out Command: Meow Sendo

Appearance: Jeison Koutetsu HRGL2337-3
The symbols on the back of both gloves are the kittens face and there are metal studs on the knuckles

Abilities:

1) Any metal he touches he can change the shape of that metal into anything no bigger or heaver than a motor cycle and it stays that shape for no more than three posts. Cool down 3 posts.

2) Can turn metal in to bombs/mines by manipulating internal pressures and forces. In, on, or out of the ground has the explosive power of a hand grenade and the radius of 10 feet. Cool down 3 posts.

3) Can sense any metal in the ground and manipulate it into a wall or spike (etc.) and shoot it out of the ground where ever it is at as long as its within 25 ft. of me. Cool down 2 posts.

Boosts: Durability, Speed, Stamina, Reiatsu

Bankai

New Name: Purotekuta-Sendo

Appearance: Jeison Koutetsu Freddy-Krueger-Glove-psd48930
It's on both hands with the Kittie face on the back of both gloves and he is covered in light metal armor with fur patches

Abilities:

1) He can shoot the blades from his fingers and recall the back to there original position. He can fire the individually.

2) Can change the density of the metal on the ground so it is passable, it starts to ripple but doesn't lose its appearance. This allows either him to pass through it with ease or his opponent to sink into it to knee depth. Decreases there movement by 20% until the remove themselves from the surface. If they remove themselves from the surface it re solidifies in 2 posts. Cool down of 4 posts.

3) Can Create up to 4 metal fighters with 25% of my total Reiatsu the move at 25% of my speed and strength. The can take up to 5 hits be for the crumble into a pile of scrap metal. The last for 5 posts. Cool down of 6 posts

Toukai

Name: Purotekuta-Sendo kanshisha

New Appearance: 5'11" tall in full plate mail no helm. He has a human face with middle back length purple hair his sky blue eye stays the same but he gains a light green cat eye in his left eye socket. He gets a 7' shield by 5' wide Jeison Koutetsu KiteShield and a broad sword.

Abilities:

1) He can throw his shield in front a comrade who is in dire need of protection. When the enemy strikes the shield it sends a surge of power that pushes the enemy away from the ally 500 yards to give the ally enough time to get away. Lasts for 2 posts. Cool down 3 posts.

2) He can turn his surroundings into metal for 500 yards.

3) He can form shields around all of his allies including himself that sends surges of energy anytime struck by an enemy to push them back 500 yards for time to escape. Lasts 5 posts. Cool down 5 posts.

Back Drop

Background: He never had a father, his mom did the best she could to raise him by her self. His dad walked out on them when he was 5 years old never said goodbye or even hugged or kissed him bye. He never tried to call or get a hold of him all the years he was alive. So he has a deep hate for his good for nothing father. When he was 18 his mom was murdered by THE YAKUZA because his father owed them money.

He mourned his mother for two years then he decided that is was time for revenge for his mothers death and went after the yakuza and they killed him at 20 yeas old, and he traveled the earth as a spirit. "What the hell?" as he looks down and sees the chain coming out of his chest. He gives the chain a pull, "OOWWWWW what the?" as he looks around a notices he is still in the room with the yakuza and gets back in his fighting stance thinking he was still in danger, then he notices they are laughing and not paying any attention to him. With a puzzled look on his face he looks around and then realizes what they are laughing at. He runs over to his body and starts pushing on it trying to force his way back into it. "NOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING I CAN'T BE NNNNOOOOO" he punches his lifeless corpse in the face.

*Then his memories start to flood back to him.* He sneaks up to the Yakuza hide out and and knocks out the guards on duty and slits there throats. He thinks to him self "it has taken me two years to get to this point and now im going to get my revenge." as he pushes the door open there are 20 men standing in front of him. As they all charge him he put him self against the wall and tried his hardest to fight them off but they got the better of him and put him on his knees and their leader walked up and laughed and pulled up the gun and shot him in the head.

It has been a year since the day he was murdered at the yakuza hide out. and for some reason he cant explain he is still here. "Meow" he hears, he looks around and sees in the corner He sees a small tiny black kitten in the corner staring at him. "How long has he been there?" he asked himself. He bends down "here kitty kitty" the little walks over to him looks up at him with his big green eyes cocks his head "meow". He bends down and picks up the little guy and for a second there he thought he could hear a voice in his head but he dismissed it as loneliness. "I'm doing to name you Death" the kitten looks up at him and smiles. Just then he hears a loud "ROAR" and screams coming from the upper floor as the building began to shake. As he looks to the stairs he sees a creature coming down the stairs. With blood and body parts hang out of its mouth and hands. It looks ah Jeison and starts toward him killing every one in his way.

Spoiler:
with a hollow mask

~Back round stops here and continues in rp sample, continues after rp sample~

He Lives on the moderate side of town he barley has free time working as a armorers apprentice. He is taught how to make and repair, armor ect. Any of his free time he spends his time walking around Rukongai just to do it no particular reason at all except maby boredom.

Then one day while walking down the street he sees that little girl that smacked him in the head. "Hey little girl." He said running up to her with Death in his hand. Kuri stopped and looked him, with the same bored look in her eye. "I am not a little girl." she said, before continuing her way down the street. He runs up to her side and start walking with her. "Thank you little girl for helping me i am in a much better place now and i have made a new friend thanks to you." She gave him a sideways glance, before merely nodding her your welcome. "so little one where are you off to?" Just then he looks down at death and says "no she is not ignoring me and stop interrupting me you fuzz ball."

An eyebrow raised on Kuri's forehead, staring at the man speaking to a mere cat as if it could actually speak. She stopped and stared for a moment, "What is wrong with you?" "Me what are you talking about dont all animals talk here we have conversations every day ever since you sent us here." He says to the little girl with a questioning look on his face. She gained a perplexed look on her face, staring as if he was crazy until something seemed to click in her head. She closed her eyes and sensed reiatsu from the boy. "No way" she said softly.

Looking down at the cat "ya i have to agree with you maby she is the crazy one talking to herself." The cat nods in agreement and he looks at the little girl "what do you mean no way?". The girl sighed, "You have a strong reiatsu, meaning you have potential to be a Shinigami." She stated bluntly. "That cat... Is probably a manifestation of your spirit." Looks at her questionably "I have no idea what anything you just said means or how it pertains to me all i am an armorer."

The girl sighed once again, she seemed to hate explaining herself. "A Shinigami is what I am. We protect the Soul Society, Fight evil in here and the World of the living and send souls here. That is what I did to you. You have the potential to become one of us." "So what your saying little girl is you want me to put on a dress and carry a sword around?" Puts Death on the ground and they both simultaneously fall on their backs rolling from side to side holding their sides laughing at her.

Suddenly the woman disappeared and reappeared in the sky almost instantly, her sword was in her hands and she spoke calmly and quietly. "Bankai." The cats ears perked and jumped up, running a bit of a distance away. Moments later, reiatsu exploded from the girl and when dust dispersed it showed her standing in full armor with a giant black metal wing on her right side. "Yes... I want you to play dress up." He stops and looks at her his jaw dropped and immediately got on his knees with his hands on his thighs "That is so cool will i look like that?" Immediately Death was by his side doing the same thing "meow meow meow?" "Shut up Death she is teaching me."

When she reappeared on the ground she was completely back to normal and her sword was already in its sheath. "No, your powers will be unique to you. Ask that cat of yours." He looks down at Death and Death looks up at him and puts his paws out and shrugs his shoulders. She sighs and waves for him to come with her, before she began walking back the way she came. "Come, you'll learn what you need in the Academy. You have no choice now." "But But But." "Meow Meow Meow." She kept walking without stopping. "No buts, I'll teach you personally... Just come with." He looks down to Death and he jumps on his head and he starts running after her. "so little girl whats your name?"

The girl grinned behind a leather mask covering her lips, "Captain Kurisuten Mu-a, however from now on it's Sensei or Captain Mu-a." In the academy Kuri kept her word and personally trained them for 6 years, however before he graduated she wanted to test his worth in one final spar between the two of them. There was an accident while she had someone else trying to teach him kidō that made his left eye explode in its socket and she said no more kidō he can't use it.

Side Notes: I'm applying for the Lieutenant position of the 6th division. I have filled out my Toukai but i know i dont have it yet. Kuri will be rping as herself in my sample.

RP Sample:

As the monster stopped after it had killed the rest of the gang bangers it looked at me and sniffed the air and trained its eyes on me and started to charge. I waited till the last second then dived out of the way protecting the Death in my hands. It crashed through the wall and into the next building.

I stand up still holding the Death and looked through the hole. The creature stands up spins around roars and charges again. I set the kitten on my head and plant my feet firmly on the ground. In my head i hear "foolish human ill kill you!" I throw my hands up and catch the creature "what how the hell did you do that your reiatsu wasn't that high when i sensed you" I reply "I don't know what the HELL you are talking about!" Pull back my right fist and punched it in the side of the head and sent it flying into the wall. "Mwahahaha" the creature stands up and slams its fist on the ground and vines shot out of the ground under me and entangled me. In my head i hear "Lucky human now its time for you to die" as he slowly starts walking towards me.

(Kuri) It seemed like the spirit could hold his own, but eventually the Hollow did win. At least in Kuri's eyes it did. So it was time to save the poor soul from being eaten... alive? So the girls hand fell to her zanpaktō and unsheathed it from the scabbard. Using Shunpo the girl instantly appeared between the man and the beast, her half closed eyes glaring at the Hollow. Her sword point aimed at the mask. Without speaking a single word, or seeming as if she moved at all, the entire beast split in two. Before the body of the Hollow hit the ground, it disintegrated into reiatsu and disappeared. Kuri turned to the man and aimed her pommel at his forehead. "Time to go."

(Jeison) "No what the Hell was that, What the Hell are you, and whats going on around here?" Saying as I dodge the pummel of her sword.(Kuri) Kuri narrowed her eyes further and stabbed the pommel at his forehead again, without a word.(Jeison) While dodging "im not leaving or going anywhere till my questions are answered and you can just die" making an attempt to grab her hand this time so she couldn't try that again.(Kuri) As the spirit grabbed her hand, her eyebrow raised curiously. "You don't want to do that boy," She spoke, waiting for the thing to let go of her so she could preform the Soul Burial.(Jeison) Squeezes to add a little pressure "I said I want my questions answered and what is you name you bitch im no boy you are younger than me little girl."(Kuri) The girl didn't seem to react to his squeeze, but his words caused her temper to flare. "Call me a bitch... One more time and I will force you into the Spirit Realm with a black eye... Understand? And I am a lot older than you think I am..."(Jeison) "Ill make a deal with you, you tell me you name and what i want to know and this little skirmish can be done and i can go to your little spirit realm without hassle little girl.(Kuri) "Kuri sighs heavily, lifts her free hand and grabs at his face. She rips her sword arm free and stabs the pommel at his forehead once again.(Jeison) Taken by surprise by her grabbing his face she smacks him in the forehead with her pummel and as he is disappearing he yells "YOU BITCH!!!!!" With Death on my head we fade away.(Kuri) Kuri growls as the spirit fades, sheathing her blade and goes back to her normal duties as a Shinigami... Finding more hollows and annoying brats to save.

Last edited by WereWolfOfNight on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Jeison Koutetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeison Koutetsu   Jeison Koutetsu EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:19 pm

"Any metal he touches he can change the shape of that metal into anything no bigger or heaver than a motor cycle and it stays that shape for no more than three posts and there is no cool down."
Need a cool-down, I'd say three posts.

"Can turn metal in to bombs/mines by manipulating internal pressures and forces. In, on, or out of the ground has the explosive power of a hand grenade and the radius of 10 feet. No cool down"
Again, need a cool-down. 3 posts, same as before

"Can sense any metal in the ground and manipulate it into a wall or spike (etc.) and shoot it out of the ground where ever it is at as long as its within 100 ft. of me. No cool down"
-_- Guess what? Cool down. Also, take down the range, to about 25 ft.

"Can Create up to 4 metal fighters with 25% of my total Reiatsu the move at 25% of my speed and strength. The can take up to 6 hits be for the crumble into a pile of scrap metal. The last for 8 posts. Cool down of 6 posts"
Take the posts down to 5.

Also, you have metal manipulation, but it will not work on Zanpakuto, or other soul bound items.

That's all I see. Make the changes.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Jeison Koutetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeison Koutetsu   Jeison Koutetsu EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Alright. everything looks good. Approved, at tier 2-3.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Jeison Koutetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeison Koutetsu   Jeison Koutetsu EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Alright, this looks good to me and you certainly did as Parius asked...

Seconded...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeison Koutetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeison Koutetsu   Jeison Koutetsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeison Koutetsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: