Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Xero I_vote_lcapXero I_voting_barXero I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Xero Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Xero Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Xero Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Xero Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Xero Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Xero Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Xero Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Xero Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Xero Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Xero Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Xero Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Xero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Soran

Xero Empty
PostSubject: Xero   Xero EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Xero

Name: Xero
True Age: 1046
Sex: Male
Personality: Xero, much like Omega, is a ruthless killing machine. However, he is different than Omega. Xero is the one who is hotheaded and likes to play games with others. He is extremely competitive, especially with Omega and the ones that he deems as a friend, and will try to win without cheating.

Xero, also unlike Omega, is willing to forgive and forget. Xero can forgive people who betray, steal, cheat, and stuff like that. It's just that others might not forgive. He will stay loyal to the ones who treat him nicely and try and act decently respectful. He even might be friendly to humans and other non-sinner races if they are friendly to him. This is a quality that Xero hates about himself, being too friendly, but he can't help but be friendly to his enemy. It's only when someone draws a weapon on him, that's when he'll stop trying to be friendly.

Likes/Loves: Spicy Foods, Fighting, Playing Video Games
Fears/Hates: To Feel Mercy, Omega (Xero dislikes Omega, not hate, but dislikes), Cake

Side Note: Xero is actually British... So he has that British Accent about him

Character Appearance

Height: 1.81 meters tall OR 5.9 feet tall
Weight: 71.4 kg OR 157 lbs
Physical Traits: Xero Xero_u10
Clothing: The above when he isn't wearing Sinner Armor
Accessories: He has NO SINNER MASK. However, he has to wear a different kind of mask that Xaner made for him and Omega, that would allow them to unlock their powers. All explained in the abilities section under 'Sinner Armor'

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Xero is a good close-to-mid-range combat fighter, but he prefers to stay close range. He is an edged weapons master that can use any type of bladed weapon that is given to him. He paces his fights out so he can last the fight, yet if the enemy he is fighting is stronger than him he'll go all out on that enemy. However, he is too emotional in his fights and if he gets mad, he might make mistakes in his fightings. Also, it doesn't matter how many enemies he fights, he'll gladly fight them all.

Strengths: Xero is an excellent speed and stamina fighter. He is also proficient in his physical and reiatsu strength.

Weaknesses: Xero's defense and endurance is crappy, as in not that good. Also, he can not sense at all.

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: His abilities ARE his weapons... There are gonna be some actual abilities, but his main ability is to summon and desummon his weapons

Ability: Sinner Armor
Appearance: Xero Xero_p10
Effects: In order to leave hell (when underpowered and can't leave Hell w/o sinner mask), the user has to pull out the mask that was given to them by Xaner, and then put the mask on. When the mask is put on, the mask will attach to their face and create armor onto the user... So, instead of needing to wear a mask in order to go into the human world, the user needs to wear armor to go into the human world. (main reason will be explained in the Backstory)

Ability: Weapon Change
Effect: Xero is able to change what weapon he is using to a different weapon. He can change his weapon once before a 2 post cooldown before he can change it again.

Weapon Name: Blue Shark
Appearance: Xero Projec19
Specifications: This one handed sword is a 4 foot long sword, 11 inch grip with a 1 inch hilt and finally a 3 foot blade. Xero can detach the blade and throw it at his enemies as a means of attack. After a post after Xero throws the blade, the thrown blade disintegrates into raw energy, flows back into Xero's sword, and his sword regenerates back into its usual self.

Weapon Name: Red Hill
Appearance: Xero Projec20
Specifications: This is a 2-handed sword that only Xero can lift, and it has a length of 8 feet. A 3 foot grip, and two 5 foot long blades that extend in a claw-like fashion. This sword weighs about 250 lbs, and is made for crushing and smashing slashes.

Weapon Name: Ripper
Appearance: Xero Projec22
Specifications: This sword is a 3.5 foot sword, (6 inch grip, 3 foot blade). It has chainsaw-like track inside of it, making it a very good shredding weapon... Nothing more to be said about the Ripper Here...

Weapon Name: Aeroblade
Appearance: Xero Projec23
Specifications: This sword is... not really a sword as much as it is more of a mechanism. It would be classified under kendo sword or something like that because this blade is not a cutting weapon when used as a traditional weapon. However, it can cut like any sword by using the built-in air processor that is inside of the sword. By using the processer, Xero can slice the air, and a wave of very sharp air comes out of the sword and in the direction it was sliced in for a good 50 feet. The Air Cutter Ability can be used once, and then a 2 post cooldown.

Weapon Name: Light Arrow
Appearance: Xero Projec21
Specifications: This is a 6 foot long twin Bladed sword, that has a 1 foot long grip, and two 2.5 foot long curving blades. However, unlike most twin-blade swords, the two blades are facing the same direction, so it is more unique than other twin-blade swords. This twin-blade sword is called Light Arrow, because Xero can push a button on the grip that connects an energy string from both tips of the blades. Then, Xero draw the bow and materialize energy arrows and shoot them at his enemies. Xero can shoot 6 arrows per post.

Name: Teleport
Effect: Xero can teleport to any spot in a 50 foot radius around him... 3 post cooldown. This ability is not meant to replace the blinken.

Name: Petrol Sillhouttes
Effect: Contrary to the name, Xero can create a literal clone out of any material (oil, blood, dust, etc.) around him. The clones are made out of the material that he uses and can't weild any weapons, making them unarmed clones. They only last for a good 10 seconds, enough time to do a small task and/or attack the enemies. He can create one clone at a time, and then he'll go through a 3 post cooldown

Cojoined Backstory:

History: Two weeks prior to the creation of the androids, Xaner Banefist was traveling through the Lower Pits. He then came across the path of another sinner, who was known as Askad. After some good conversation with Askad, Xaner learns that Askad is a sinner who can't fight. His sinner power, however, deals with building technological stuff. Askad then mentioned an idea, an idea about turning very weak sinners into extremely strong ones. Xaner was intrigued, so he inquired more about this idea.

Askad then went on to explain the idea of Project Xionic, turning sinners into sinner-android-hybrids in order to remove the limits of their abilities. Xaner was indeed intrigued and decided to help out with this idea of Askad's. Xaner didn't say a word to Queen Lilith or any of the other Sinners because he knew that if this project failed and lives of sinners were wasted, his ass would've been on the line.

So he and Askad held a secret tournament for the very low echelon sinners. About 100 sinners entered, and they all fought to the death. Askad only wanted one to live, but Xaner saw three potential candidates because their powers were unique when it got down to the final three. One was able to summon a couple of guns, another could summon edged weapons, and the third was able to use energy as a conduit of her power. Once they were about to start killing each other, Xaner ordered them to stop.

After this, Xaner explained Project Xionic to the three Sinners. They all wanted to get out of hell, even if it could be for a short while because living in hell was... hell. Then the three followed Xaner to a secret location where Askad had a single operating table. Askad wasn't expecting two more test subjects, so he didn't have any more. Xaner asks which one wanted to go first, and before all else, the red haired one piped up his voice and said, "I'll go first, so I can be stronger faster"

Then Askad went to Operating. Askad literally ripped the red haired man open, took out almost all of his organs, and replaced them with many MANY mechanicals contraptions. And, after a good 7 hours of operating, the red haired man was done. He was unconcious, and, when he gets activated, his memory will be gone. The memory would only hinder his performance. The only memory that he and Askad allowed the red haired man to have was his name: Omega.

Then the blue haired man went through this same operation... And the only memory he allowed the blue haired man was his name: Xero.

Then came the Green Haired Woman. And Xaner wanted to try something different with her. He wanted to have an android sinner that didn't need to wear Sinner Armor to go out of hell. He wanted her to keep her own sinner mask. So he asked Askad if he could arrange it. He agreed, and did just that.

However, the Sinner Armor was the only thing that allowed Askad to manipulate the personalities of the sinner android. When Askad finished her up and test activated her, she almost immediately killed Askad. And then absorbed his own energy, so he would revive in the pit of rejuvination. Then she tried to attack Xaner, which Xaner responded by deactivating her. Xaner was sad that he lost a good tool that could turn weak sinners into strong fighters. But, he at least got 3 strong sinner androids out of this little endeavor. So, in order to make sure this didn't happen again, Xaner locked her up before reactivating her.

When she reactivated again, she tried to go onto a murder spree, but she was locked up. She was raging at this point. However, after a couple of hours, she worked the energy out of her. When she did this, Xaner started re-explaining everything to her. And then he gave her the name that he'd be giving her: Karalleine-08, or Kary for short.

After Karalleine decides to start playing nice, Xaner reactivated Xero and Omega, and let them relax for a while... Relax until he felt ready enough to present them to Queen Lilith.

Side Notes: These are going to be Donated to other people

RP Samples: These 3 Sinner Androids are meant to be donated to other people
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Xero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xero   Xero EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 pm

This app has already been approved because of the Project Xionic Group app that I have made so I could donate said sinners...

The decided tier for these characters are 2-2

HOWEVER, since you guys might or might not have post limits to access all Sinner powers, I will have to make a list of what weapons are unlocked at each interval of Sinner Powers Post Limit Thingamajigthing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 post - You have nothing because you at least have a 1-5 and have at least more than 25 posts.

25 posts - You gain access to the Blue Shark

100 posts - You can use Teleport and Petrol Sillhouttes

200 posts - You gain access to the Light Arrow

300 posts - You gain access to the Ripper

400 posts - You gain access to the Aeroblade

500 posts - You gain the rest of your weapons (The last weapon i.e. Red Hill)

750 posts - your Sinner Armor is no longer required to leave and remain outside of hell.
Back to top Go down

Xero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: