Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Prove Your Worth I_vote_lcapProve Your Worth I_voting_barProve Your Worth I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Prove Your Worth I_vote_lcapProve Your Worth I_voting_barProve Your Worth I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Prove Your Worth Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Prove Your Worth Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Prove Your Worth Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Prove Your Worth Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Prove Your Worth Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Prove Your Worth Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Prove Your Worth Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Prove Your Worth Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Prove Your Worth Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Prove Your Worth Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Prove Your Worth Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Prove Your Worth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Kurisuten was sitting patiently on a rock that resided on one of the training battle fields. She had sent a hell butterfly to fetch her pupil Jeison, she needed to speak with the male. This would be her final lesson, before she allowed him to graduate the Academy and become a true Shinigami. She needed to know if he had what it took to stay alive, to fight and win. She needed to know that all of her hard work would not be wasted on this young man. She spent six years training him and she would not allow him to fail her and simply die in his first real battle with the creatures of this existance. So she would wait for her pupil to find her on this battlefield, before she told him what was going on. She just needed to know.

As she waited, she fell into a meditative posture, with Purotekuto laying across her lap. She would speak to him while she waited, having a pleasant conversation with her beloved zanpaktō would shorten the time. The entire time she was speaking with him, she kept her senses sharp in the Soul Society. She didn't want to accedentally not hear Jeison and not greet him when he showed up. She was never rude in such a way, especially to a pupil she has become so fond of. So she waited.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 pm

As Jeison was following the hell butterfly to where his sensei waited "Meow meow" came from death who is sitting on his head. "I dont know death I have done all i needed and even lost my left eye, so i really dont know what this could be about." The little black kitten curls up on his head and just watches.

As the butterfly entered the door way he follows it and sees his master Meditating on a rock and immediately stops noticing her Zanpaktō laying across her lap. "Sensei Kuri you wanted to see me?" as anxiety fills him cause he thinks he has failed all his training the past six years and this is where he finds out. "Meow Meow Meow?"

Last edited by WereWolfOfNight on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Kurisuten gave a half smile behind her leather mask when she heard Jeison's voice come from the other side of the battlefield. She said her bye and thanks to Purotekuto and opened her ice blue eyes, only half way though. Typical of her to do so. She studied her pupil for a long moment, hiding a smile from the two across from her when the cat meow'd at her. After a moment or two longer, she stood and stepped off the rock, holding Purotekuto over her shoulder.

"Yes, yes I did and thank you for coming to see me Jeison. I have trained you for six years now and you are ready for graduation... according to the Gotei Thirteen. I have yet to give my approval for this yet, so you are stuck in training until I say so. Thus, I want to test you one last time... In battle. Fight me and prove your worth, prove to me you can survive out there in the real world. Don't give me any quarter for you should know I won't give you any."

She paused, knowing her pupil wouldn't attack her in mid-sentence for his moral code. However, she gripped her sword just in case. She knew that he knew that she expected him to attack at any moment. So after a moment she said one final thing to her pupil, before she expected him to start fighting. "Your first objective, Jeison, is to make me draw my sword." She placed her sword on her belt. "Come."
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Looking shocked he stops for a moment then lets out a long sigh. "If you so chose Sensei but you even said for yourself that i was no match for you, but if you want i will show you no quarter." "Meow!" He gets in his fighting stance and his hands start to glow with reiatsu. He lunges forward with a basic charge attack.

As he approaches her he use shunpo to get behind her and throws a left open palm strike to her side with a leg sweep to knock her off balance hoping to god he lands a strike cause he knows just how strong his opponent is. As he does this Deaths eyes narrow as to mimic sensei Kuri.

Last edited by WereWolfOfNight on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Kurisuten grinned once more and stood in a very unprepared looking stance, though from six years of training Jeison should know better than assume she was unready. She saw his palms glow and knew he was about to strike, so she ignore the kitten so that she would start laughing at how cute it looked when it was serious. And off he went, lunging forwards towards her and used shunpo to appear behind her.

Kuri was pretty good at tracking shunpo, especially when it came to Jeison, but she had to admit that he was pretty fast. His first was easy to deflect, leaning back and slapping his hand a bit more forward. However, she let him sweep her legs and did a full back handspring to land on the rock once more. She looked down at her opponent and crossed her arms. "You are going to have to do better than that." She taunted playfully.

She then used her own shunpo to appear in the middle of the field and facing Jeison once more. She lifted up her left hand palm up and made a motion for him to come to her. Another way of taunting him into a fight.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Staying calm and remembering what she had taught him about controlling yourself in battle. He stop and sends a smirk her way "you bitch" he says as she taunts him from the middle of the training grounds. "MEOW!" death looks real serious at her and sticks his little tongue out at her.

He uses Shunpo to appear behind her then anticipating her next move he uses it to go up in the air and come down on top of her with a downwards thrust of an open palm strike to where she is standing. "Meow meow meow!" Death says to get her attention as we are behind her to draw her away from my new strike.

Last edited by WereWolfOfNight on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Kuri's eyes narrowed for a split second before she realized that he was taunting her this time, trying to unfocus her. She grinned and looked at the cat, before giggling a little at the cat. The damn thing was just too cute to take seriously and it was hard to control. However, she stopped laughing when Jeison used his shunpo again, attempting another attack from behind. The cat even meow'd behind her. She dropped to a knee and sweeped for his leg, before looking up and seeing him above her.

She rolled out of the way and onto her shoulders, hand on the ground. She pushed up and dropped kicked at his chest, from the ground. An impressive trick that she learned from her sensei. Kuri wasn't bad at hand-to-hand either, speaking her shikai and bankai both required it. She then rolled backwards onto her feet and flipped back to add a bit of distance, landing in a crouched ready stance.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:40 pm

From the reiatsu glowing around his hand when he hit the ground it made an indentation where she was at "damn still aint quick enough" he says to himself. Just then she hit him in the chest with her drop kick and sent him flying backwards and as he hit the ground on his back he back flipped into a stand position.

Laughing he says "not bad for a little girl." sending another smirk her way. Death stands on his hind legs and does a little Irish jig before returning to his laid down position. He charges at her and starts to dissapear as if he was going to try another back attack but then stays where he is at and throws and his right strike at her head and his left attack at her mid section.

Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Kuri stood up a bit, ridding herself of that ridiculous stance and stood back in her laid back, unprepared position. Her icy blue eyes watched her pupil carefully as he flipped up onto his feet. "Not bad at all, but I still haven't drawn my sword boy." She scowled at him teasingly. Just then Jeison charged in once more. She had to give it to him, he never did give up. A trait worth having in this life.

He shunpo'd away, making her turn a little to prepare, but he reappeared where he started at. An interesting fake in attacks. Something she never thought of. A grin appeared on her lips, just before his first strike connected with her jaw and to avoid the second as she was in mid air from the attack, she drew her blade half way. She used the blunt edge to block, but she still went about ten feet to the mans right.

She skidded to a halt on her knee and stood. She looked down at her half drawn blade and gave another grin, this one of approval. "Good." She drew the blade all the way, might as well at this point. "Second objective is to make me use my Shikai... This will be a lot tougher for you to accomplish. I suggest using your own." She taunted a little.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:06 pm

He grinned in reassurance as he watched her draw her sword Death stood on the the very edge of Jason's head in the titanic stance with it paws as far out as he can stretch them and said "Meow Meow!" simultaneously with Jeison as he yells "MEOW SENDO!"

Then the Kitty disappears and its face reappears on the back of his fingerless leather gloves that he now wears. He senses the metal underneath her and give a little smile and a wall of metal appears behind her and she can hear the low of it heating up. Then there is an explosion and Jeison hopes that it hits her as the dust begins to clear.

Last edited by WereWolfOfNight on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Kuri begins giggling all over again as she watches the call out for Shikai. That cat was just SO damn cute. However, she recovered herself because she knew that she had to pay attention a lot closer now. The boy could do some wild shit in his shikai. Which included that giant wall of metal that he summoned after he used shikai. When she saw that the metal started to glow read as if it were heating up, she knew something was wrong with that. He was using two of his powers in one attack.

He had never done that before and it impressed her, but she knew she couldn't be so close to the damn thing. She Shunpo'd away from it, getting clipped on her left arm with a piece of metal shrapnel. It caused a large gash in her arm, that bled pretty bad, but she wasn't worried about it. Squad Four can heal just about anything.

She looked back at Jeison and grinned a little. "Smart move, caught me off gaurd." She took off her white overcoat and laid it on the ground. She didnt want it getting bloody since it was hard to wash. She turned back to him and shunpo'd up into his face, slashing down at a 40 degree angle, though her blade was reversed so the blunt end would strike him.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:27 pm

"Fuck" he thought to himself "I thought for sure that would get you." When she appeared in his face he noticed he couldn't dodge the attack fully so instead of trying he leaned back and took the blow to the chest that threw him back 15 ft and he came to a skidding halt across the ground. "Come on Kuri i know you can hit harder than that." he mocks her as he gets back into a standing position.

He picks up a metal from the shrapnel from the ground and turns it into a metal spear with a blunt tip and throws it as hard as he can at her. As it is flying at her he shunpo'd behind her 10 feet to catch it if it somehow misses her.

Last edited by WereWolfOfNight on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:33 pm

As her blade connected with his torso, it sent him flying which gave her room to make up her mind. She wasn't about to step where he was standing before, another bomb could be there. However, while she was debating Jeison made spear and threw it at her. She leaned to one side and grabbed the handle of the spear, noting that he had already shunpo'd to catch it behind her. She spun and threw it herself, "Right back at yah!" She called.

She then shunpo'd directly in front of him again, after the spear traveled its distance, "I'm not playing catch with you." She stated playfully and slashed once more at his shoulder, however this time, following it up with a stab at the opposite shoulder. The tip of her blade was still sharp like the back of the blade was. She then fell to a knee and attempted another leg sweep of her own.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:43 pm

He was takin by surprise that she could catch the spear he threw it hard. When she threw the spear at him he caught it and there this bitch is in his face again making an attack he uses the spear and block both of the sword attacks but the leg sweep took him by surprise as he fell on his back.

He does a barrel roll immediately to her right and made a strike to her shoulder then a kick to her mid section. As i make the strike to her shoulder Death smiles and winks at her.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Kuri was half expecting him to actually catch the spear, since it was merely a distraction tool to begin with. However, she didn't think about that giving him a weapon to help fight with... Not like making another one was hard for him or anything. However, she did manage to trip him to get him on his back. She dodged to the right so the strike on her shoulder, then pointed the tip of her blade towards Jeison's foot. Hopefully he was smart enough to stop his attack, before he foot was impaled.

She then shunpo'd away from the man and stood up straight. The blade of Purotekuto laid on her shoulder as if she wasn't ready for another round of strikes. "Come on, Jeison... Try harder." She scowled at him.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:12 am

He stops his foot from being impaled and stand up. Looking at her recalling everything she had taught him. He senses metal under her but thats all the metal he can sense in the rest of the area. So he stops and drops his head and just stand there.

He hefts the spear up into the throwing position and whispers "you want better kuri ill show you better." He looses the spear. It goes hurling at Kuri he threw it with all his might. Just as the spear was reaching Kuri four metal walls will shoot up around her and mend together at to create a prison for her. They get red and start to heat up ready to explode.

He whispers to himself again if that hits her the only way she will survive is to shield her self with one of her abilities. Then anticipating if it does miss he gets back into a fighting stance and waits for her next move.

Last edited by WereWolfOfNight on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:23 am

Kurisuten simply grinned as the man stood up, waiting for him to charge her once again. However, he simply hung his head and stood there... As if he was defeated or something. She tilted her head in curiosity and watched until he lifted the spear and threw it again. She sighed heavily and wondered if the boy would learn anything. The violet hair woman turned her body a little, waiting to catch the spear again when metal walls surrounded he and closed her inside.

Her eyes widened so that they were fully open now, a rarity in her expressions. When the metal began glow, she cursed under her breath and her eyes went back to normal. "Protect us, Purotekuto." Reiatsu exploded from her, surrounding her in violet light. Her blade disappeared and a silver, spiked gauntlet appeared from her fingertips to her neck. The cracks between the plates, glowed a soft blue and on the shoulder were five black feathers hanging from chains. The tips of the fingers were long, pointed and sharp so she could still cause slicing damage.

She began summoning dozens of purple shields all around her body, her violet reiatsu glowing where the blue once was on her gauntlet. She finished her purple bubble just as the explosion went off. The explosion, destroyed her little shields and left her with a few burns here and there and tore her clothes up a little. When the dust settled, Kuri was standing in her Shikai, heaving a little from the explosion.

"Well done, Jeison... But can you force me into using Bankai?"
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:29 am

Stands there for a second drops his head. "Are you fucking kidding me, you bitch i did all you asked me to do, I made you draw your sword like you wanted, hell I even forced you to use your Shikai and I barely even pulled that off, Now you are asking me to do the the one thing you know i only have a 5% chance of even pulling off."

"If this is what you want then I am here till i comlete that or you kill me for good, Purotekuta-Sendo!" He yells and reiatsu starts to surround him in a whirl wind motion as his armor starts to cover his whole body to protect him more and goes black, his gloves grow into normal gloves but claws come out of all the fingures except his thumbs and his reiatsu stays swirling around him a little longer then blows outs and sends a gust of wind in all directions.

He stands there for a moment more with a look to kill in his eyes as he stares at kuri. Then in a flash of shunpo he appears in front of her and slashs at her face then shunpo behind her and throw a kick at her back then back in front of her again throwing a headbutt at her face. "There hows that for better Kuri?" He says with confidence as he gets back into a half defense half offense stance with his claws out in the Tiger claw hand positioning.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Kurisuten ran a metal claw down her cheek with a small smirk perking up her right cheek. She listened to her pupil practically yelling at her after she gave him another objective. Perhaps he'd understand someday, but all she was doing was saving him the troubles of being pissed off later. She let her gauntlet arm fall back to her side as she kept completely silent through his ramblings, however when he went bankai was when she finally started to perk up. Her icy blue eyes went back to her pupil to watch him transform.

Did he even notice how similar their zanpaktō actually were? The spirit that chose him had such a similar name that it made Kuri glance down at her gauntlet. It went as far as Jeison gaining a suit of armor. Her smirk slowly grew a little. Her eyes lifted back to Jeison and looked him square in the eyes, her own look was that of emotionless and cold. "Bring it then, Kid." she mumbled to herself.

Just then he shunpo'd in front of her using his more offensive looking claws to slash at her face, making her need to take a step and lean backwards to barely avoid it. Then he was behind her, so she turned lifting her metal arm to take the brunt of the kick. The force of it, forced her back several feet and again he was behind her for a headbutt. She turned quickly and placed a shield between her head and his. "Good, keep it up." She encouraged for the first time.

She then used her own shunpo to appear behind Jeison and slashed with her own, much tinier, claws at his kidney and followed up with a roundhouse kick towards his jugular. Using shunpo once again, she appeared standing in the air focusing her reiatsu underneath her feet to keep herself suspended. "Come." When she spoke, her voice was just as emotionless and cold as her eyes.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:30 pm

He uses his left claws to block her attack at hid kidney but took the kick to the jugular cause he knew in his mind that was an attack he could recover from on his own in a couple of minuets. It throws him back a couple of feet from the force of the kick but he kept sharp just in case there was a follow up attack but as he stopped an looked for the attack it never came. Confused he looks around for his sensei and didn't see her, then he heard her voice from above and looked up, he saw her stand there mocking him once again. "Come" she says "does she not realize she could have ended me there?" he thinks to himself.

"Why is she drawing this out, why is she doing this to him she knows he doesn't stand a chance." he thinks to himself. He stands there staring at the backs of his hands as if conversing with the cat face. He looks up at his sensei and smiles at he but a smile that she has never seen before and the look in his eye was unlike a look ever seen before on his face as the blood trickles down his face from where he connected his head butt with her shield.

He raises his left hand and shoots out two of the four claws to her front and shunpo's behind her still on the ground and shoots out the other two from his left hand as they are flying at her he shunpo's directly beneath her and reaches for her leg and throws her to the ground then sends the four from my right hand flying after her as to hit her when she connects with the ground. "There sensei how's that is that what you want? I really dont want either of us getting injured but if thats what you want." he screams after her using his reiatsu to keep him suspended in the air. Calling the left claws back to his left hand then after the right ones do there job he call them back to his right hand.

Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Kurisuten stared down at her Jeison with her continous emotionless look, watching him move and think to himself. She waited for his next strike patiently, knowing it was going to come. He hasn't given up quite yet and she knew it. However, he seemed to be completely confused. Again, he would understand eventually. As he looked up at her, she noticed something had changed in him a little. Perhaps he did understand now. That look on his face was something completely new to him and her. A small smile appeared on her lips as her eyes closed. Finally.

When she opened her eyes, he had pointed his claws at her and shot two of them off. Which she easily countered by lifting her arm and placing a shield up, however when she turned around to block the second pair. She was a half a second to late. Both blades stuck into her hand, though the emotionless look was back on her face it did hurt quite a bit. Suddenly, her pupil grabbed her leg and threw her into the ground with a cloud of dirt. She knew what was coming next and quickly placed shields up to protect herself, so when the dust cleared she was laying on her back with her purple shields surrounding her.

When she stood slowly, the shields seemed to just disappear as she touched them. She shook off the dirt from her uniform and slowly looked up at her pupil, her blank expression still there. She then looked at the holes in her hand and sighed. She needed to pick up her game just a little bit, Jeison was finally getting smart with his attacks. She shunpo'd quite suddenly to behind him and threw three of her purple shields at him. One aimed for his legs, torso and head. She then shunpo'd to his front to teep kick at his solarplex.
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:08 pm

As he stands there watching her knowing such a futile attack wouldn't work on such an amazing person as Kurisuten he got lost in thought and wasn't paying any attention to the fact she was on the move and was completely caught off guard when she hit him with all three shields. That snapped him back into the task at hand and he barely got his hand up to block the kick that just might have ended that fight right there. the kick sent him flying to the ground and he hit the ground so hard that he was stunned.

He stands up and looks at her with that same look "I understand what I must do to prove to you that I am worthy." he shunpo'd up to her and gets in her face and says "this is for you Sensei" With all the the shards of metal all over the ground he makes them grow into walls all the way up to where they are at surrounding the both of the and he looks at her diabolically and and smiles as they start to glow red and hum loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Kurisuten eyeballs her student, curious as to what had gotten him all sidetracked. He was definitely not in it at the point in which she attacked, or perhaps he let her hit him? No, there would've been some kind of side effect. What was he distracted with that made him so vulnerable to her attacks, no matter... He was standing now anyway. Perhaps that would be a good lesson of what NOT to do in a battle.

When he looked up at her again, he spoke and she gave a small chuckle to herself at his words. He understood? Good for him, hopefully he did or this battle would be over relatively quickly. When he shunpo'd up to her and spoke again, before assemblinga cube of metal walls around them both. Well shit, he was quite stupid... But it seemed he did understand a little of what she was trying to teach him.

"Bankai." She muttered, gaining her suit of armor and wing. Her black metal wing whipped out and wrapped itself around BOTH Jeison and herself. At the same time, she lifted both arms and place four much larger shields around the two of them. When the explosion sounded off, she could feel the shields being destroyed and her wing being badly crippled... however, the good part was that they both weren't dead.

She let go of Jeison, resealed her zanpaktō and growled. She then punched at his jaw with her plain fist. "Dumbass, could've killed yourself!" She then grinned behind her mask, the approval in her eyes was apparent. "Good for you, I think you can understand when I say this. This lesson was truly less about your worth to me, but what the Gotei would expect of you in battle. Destroy your enemy, or die trying."
Back to top Go down
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:23 pm

As they land he sees her going back to sealed and does the same thing. He takes her punch and looks back at her and smiles "I forced you into Bankai." and he collapses as she finishes what she has to say. The stress of summing all those wall of steel and then turning around and making them explode was just to much for him to handle all at once.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Kuri rolls her eyes as he collapses, her emotions going back to their typical emotionless look as she grabbed his shirt. She than dragged his lazy ass to the Division Four Barracks for healing... Besides, she still had holes in her hand that needed taken care of as well. She also had paperwork to deal with now, setting dates for graduations was a lot of that. Bastard was making her work too hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prove Your Worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prove Your Worth   Prove Your Worth Empty

Back to top Go down

Prove Your Worth
Page 1 of 1