Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff I_vote_lcap everyone need  to  vote about  jeff I_voting_bar everyone need  to  vote about  jeff I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff I_vote_lcap everyone need  to  vote about  jeff I_voting_bar everyone need  to  vote about  jeff I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

everyone need  to  vote about  jeff Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

everyone need  to  vote about  jeff Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

everyone need to vote about jeff

Go down 

Should Jeff be allowed to stay?
Yes
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff I_vote_lcap0% everyone need  to  vote about  jeff I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 everyone need  to  vote about  jeff I_vote_lcap100% everyone need  to  vote about  jeff I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

everyone need  to  vote about  jeff Empty
PostSubject: everyone need to vote about jeff    everyone need  to  vote about  jeff EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:24 pm

ok i know i posibally the worst person to start this tread but it is about time someone did we need to have a vote about jeff, to see if you agree wethere or not you's think he should be aloud stay on they site.
Jeff continues to provoked fights and antagonized staff to the point of leave as he has done to Parius_ chitose, i know i have a bad history with Jeff but i think we have to draw the line at some point and to be fare to Jeff,hence this open tread.this is the worst time to bring this up but i am will to revive the hate if it means that we can stop parius form leaving the site because of one persons actions, what Jeff has to done to Prius, myself and others is classed as harrament which i believe is not tolerated on this site.

AS many of you's may know i not one to back down form Jeff which only causes more strife but this it not a way for me to strike out at Jeff he attitude and he manners are not for this site , also he demands respect when he has yet to show any to anyone,his got involved in the Kano-jun incident yesterday as well this just goes to show all he seems to get form this site is causing or prolonging fights, which this site no longer needs. so please at least vote and if you wish you can express you opinion here i will ask how ever to keep swearing and cuss'ing to a minimum please
Back to top Go down

everyone need to vote about jeff
Page 1 of 1