Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Meeting of Defense In New York I_vote_lcapMeeting of Defense In New York I_voting_barMeeting of Defense In New York I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Meeting of Defense In New York I_vote_lcapMeeting of Defense In New York I_voting_barMeeting of Defense In New York I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Meeting of Defense In New York Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Meeting of Defense In New York Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Meeting of Defense In New York Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Meeting of Defense In New York Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Meeting of Defense In New York Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Meeting of Defense In New York Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Meeting of Defense In New York Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Meeting of Defense In New York Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Meeting of Defense In New York Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Meeting of Defense In New York Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Meeting of Defense In New York Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Meeting of Defense In New York

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Meeting of Defense In New York Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Defense In New York   Meeting of Defense In New York EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 am

Prologue!

((Okay now that all that is settled, I would like all people with Coalition members to PM me the characters they are putting in this event, and of course I want as many as possible... To Clarify the event is the war between the Espada and the Coalition in New York, {NOT CHICAGO}))

-----------------------------------

As Lance was working in his room, suddenly getting a beeping sound from his watch, going to it and pressing buttons to come up with a message, immediately afterwards his eyes squinted, standing up quickly and going outside to the roof, looking out as he went to his watch again, typing out a message, "Chicago is being attacked, as we are now there is no way we could make it in time to save that area, Chicago is done for, but do not fear, we will win in the end. Xena Miriam and Victory Morgan, I want you to to ready your officers and prepare for a war, I see it happening real soon, they will definitely spread this attack here. As for Alexander Kerensky and Fritz, I will speak with both of you in private at the Coalition Building in the meeting room, We must discuss defensive plans and you 2 are the most important people in that department, we will not be defeated by the Espada, we will show them the true strength and determination of the Human Race! I wish you all luck."

Clicking send which would broadcast it to all members of the Coalition, he quickly ran from building to building until he reached the Coalition building, jumping into the window that led to the meeting room, his sword in hand, gripping it tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lance arrived at the building after hopping through the window, his head was stressed with all the calls and messages from Chicago, he was gripping his sword in hand, remember how he left Cal at home, it wasn't the time for him. He went to the end of the long table, sitting in the chair as he leaned over, putting his sword back in his belt as he let his chin rest on his hands while his elbows were rested on the table, Lance was awaiting the arrival of Alexander Kerensky and Fritz, hoping they would arrive soon to discuss the strategies and defenses of New York, "I hope they have some ideas... The Espada's are real powerful... We can handle them though if we truly try..."

After a moment he realized he was talking to himself, not even to Cal, just to himself as he bonked himself on the head, he let out a deep sigh to calm himself, walking over to the coffee maker and pouring himself a cup, going back to his seat and sipping it, then looking down, but not showing any emotion.
Back to top Go down

Meeting of Defense In New York
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York :: Coalition HQ-
Jump to: