Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
I'm leaving. I_vote_lcapI'm leaving. I_voting_barI'm leaving. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
I'm leaving. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
I'm leaving. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
I'm leaving. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
I'm leaving. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
I'm leaving. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
I'm leaving. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
I'm leaving. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
I'm leaving. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
I'm leaving. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

I'm leaving. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

I'm leaving. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

I'm leaving.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

I'm leaving. Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving.   I'm leaving. EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 am

I don't do intermixing of universes. At all. Not my cup of tea. It's like taking someone's opinion and telling the owner of that opinion that it doesn't matter/is invalid/is wrong. It does not sit well with me. Era X is transforming into the link listed below. Yeah...I could attempt it...but...there's just something wrong with intermixing so many universes together, even if you could convert most of it to one or the other. If it was just going to be a back up or whatever, then I'll certainly stay and be Rena's eyes and ears over here...but not this. Some of you may like it, and that is fine...have fun without me. The most I can stand and do are vampires and werewolves...as long as humans are involved. But that's my limit.

Upon my request, everything that I made for the Coalition, for the exception of the TERC, has been removed. The barriers, the turrets, the gear...everything. And I request that if you have anything that is now missing on that list that you take it out of your siggy...the whole two to three people if my memory is right. The Gotei 13 also does not have the Battlefield 3D anymore.

As of this post...I'm not doing anything. I'm not posting nor doing staff duties. I'll visit, but that's about it. I do feel kinda bad for leaving Rena and not making things right with her and her punishment. I'll miss RPing with all of you...and certainly miss some of you.

http://roane.forumotion.com/forum

On an off note...I am considering starting my own unit for that mecha website that I was somewhat involved in. The unit I was in has been disbanded. I do need at least three other people...one of which needs to be my second in command. If you are interested or want to know a little bit about it, I have allowed emails to be sent to me through this site and the other one. It is a very rich universe, and will take time to digest it all. The style of role play is also a lot different than this one. The hardest part is just starting out and then getting used to it. I have some ideas floating around, and could possibly need help creating a website for the unit, one like this one to use Xat as a form of recruitment maybe. If there is enough interest. It is a pain to get started, and it is a lot to take in and a lot of running around too. It's also something where you do need some information about the universe before actually applying. Just kind of getting that out there if anyone is interested in it. I don't wanna make a fantasy world RP because it'll end up looking awfully like this one and the one currently being made.

Later.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

I'm leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving.   I'm leaving. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:07 pm

To be honest, I really don’t want you to leave; even if your visiting it’s still not the same. We came along ways from Rotr and yet I’m going to miss rping with you and all of your characters. Lately because of the moving I haven’t been on as much, but that is soon going to change as soon as everything is done and settled. I don’t really know much about Mecha and I’ll try to get used to it so that I can still rp with you, however it will be very difficult since I am already involved with so many other stuff.

As for my characters, I’ll remove all items from the coalition and replace Victory’s eye with an eye patch or something even though he’d be more heart broken about the fact that his boyfriend is gone. Kurama will still be vice-captain, however don’t think he’d easily submit himself towards the new captain. The meeting with Bliss will be canceled and as well as the thread with your werewolf so you don’t have to worry.

All in all, I fail at cross overs (just read my fanfics) and thus I’m not all up for confusing myself in Roane; however it will also be difficult to get used to robots. For now until further notice I may just stick to era x and if it changes, I might as well…

I really hope you enjoy Mecha; I’ll do my best to get involved, but there are no guarantees. @.@ it is so confusing to me… lol I just got a headache… never mind I was just hungry, lol. Either way, take care *unless you stay!* and Visit us more than often!!!
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

I'm leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving.   I'm leaving. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Rena, Omniada, and Zenke made some things, and those are still there. Rena made all of the cyborg stuff, so Victor's eye is fine. If you find anything confusing, don't hesitate to ask me if I can clarify what some stuff do or anything else. I may not be a full fledged expert, but I do know enough to maybe beconsidered a veteran of the franchise. It is a lot of reading, and there is a lot there. And what I linked you...they only gave summaries and tried to make it as basic as possible. So yeah, the Battetech/mechwarrior universe is very in depth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving.   I'm leaving. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving.
Page 1 of 1