Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Crystal Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCrystal Chaos - Page 2 I_voting_barCrystal Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Crystal Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCrystal Chaos - Page 2 I_voting_barCrystal Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Crystal Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Taking the form of his ex lieutenant, Sheik held a vicious and cold grin in comparison towards his forms soft features. despite his grin, he was more than just mad; if anything taking it this far only meant that he was a bit desperate which was out of character for Sheiks account. the sinner quickly teased him sounding quite intimidating, however the captain couldn't care less as he went on with the fight. "Well now, it isn't polite for a lady to bite; hopefully no one here is a toddler..." he commented as his rose was knocked aside with a crystal pole. the explosion was intense, however the sounds of laughter only concluded that she was enjoying herself. the demon then suddenly spoke again explaining how she found people; it was sadly a bit surprising because Sheik found people the same way: as objects that he uses for his own necessity's, however if they die than the dead becomes useless. the two were similar to some degree, but than very much different as well; the demon physically uses people and kills them off, while Sheik normally lets the person know that he is using them and he wouldn't put someone in a life-death situation unless he had a plan in mind.

"Well my sour puppeteer, unfortunately your going to have to find a new puppet to control cause this one's mine..." he responded as the cherry blossom petals were launched. the crystal pole was launched and sheik made a flip in midair kicking the pole upwards sending it towards another direction. a slight pain ran down Sheiks senses, he deliberately witnessed his friend kick something much heavier; big difference was, in this form his lieutenant was much stronger than him causes the slight mayhem in his transformation. landing on the ground, his face twitched a bit before he faced the sinner to witness her bashing away most of the petals. her speed was outstanding as she appeared as some kind of blur taking on each petal. taking in her abilities, Sheik was now able to transform into the sinner (With permission), although there was no way he could pull it off in this battle seeing as though he was already exhausted and just barely hanging on.

coming out of the storm of petals, the sinner seemed exhausted as Sheik went out to attack once more. big mistake. suddenly the sinner curled into a ball and crystals began to form around her forming a thirteen foot dragon. In a far distance, about fifty miles away; blood red eyes narrowed for a brief moment at the sound of a low pitch roar. The dark arrancar was enjoying himself causing several humans to randomly go missing when he heard the roar; he knew that sound far too well he himself also having the ability to transform just as much as a lovely particular someone. standing their a brief moment, his third eye opened up and began to scan the area around his precious demon; grinning widely he only felt a low captain and a upper class lieutenant level reitsu. he saw nor felt no threat for now, if anything he thought that his girlfriend was enjoying her new toys. turning back towards his own prey, he thought that maybe he should round himself a bloody bouquet of corpses just for his sweat bloody valentine.

Sheik stared in shock at this large transformation, she spoke saying how it was a fairy tale and this time the captain frowned and did not smile. "I don't believe in fairy tales, they always end up sour in the end!" he screamed keeping the double voice as he charged forth the same. attacking with all ten whips, the dragon didn't even try to dodge; instead she roared before unleashing a special technique. sheiks eye's widened as it caught him off guard, it was too fast and wide to dodge so instead he held his ground. releasing the energy that he held in the beginning, he launched one of his friends most dangerous attack called Solar beam directly towards the dragons open mouth. the beam looked very similar towards the cero oscuras, with the exception of being pure white with an almost blinding effect like the sun; it was also equivalent in power, however in doing so he took direct hit from the dragons attack. launching the attack simultaneously as the dragon launched the crystal, both techniques went through each other without either one's stopping. one was directly towards the dragons mouth while the other came violently towards the captain.

a bloody scream filled the air as Sheik was hit point blank by the strange attack; blood decorated the area around him as he lied looking just like himself again only in a pool of his own blood. for a brief moment he just lied there, but with a twitch of a finger; his red and yellow eyes both slowly opened. he looked like a shredded terrible mess, his clothes were torn, his body held several deep and gory gashes, most of his flesh looked like molded meat and yet he was now finding it a bit difficult to breathe. looking towards the dragon, his eyes were hazy to tell if his attack was a hit or a complete failure. "I don't believe in fairy tales... sadly fairy tales are only for story books... and so far my story is... over?" wondered the red head as he suddenly choked on his own blood before coughing out violently.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:32 am

Helena laughed wildly, in dragon form the sound was disturbing as crystal grinded. Attack tore at her opponant, but the whiley fox attacked back before being shreaded. A massive beam of energy passed through her crystals and tore right the head off the crystal damage, and ravaged most of the front of the dragons body.

The now headless dragon fell forward, twitching. Slowly the crystal began to form anew, and replace the destroyed head and upper body. However the damage was two severe, as half the head formed, the rest began to crumble. The crystal dragon shattered around her, leaving Helena an her hands and knees, panting, but not done. Shiek lay on the ground before her, torn to shreads by her attack. Helena smiled as she slowly rose to her feet.

"I guess you were wrong. I will be taking my new little puppet home. Fear not, Unlike the others, I plan to keep her alive. A freind of mine was very fond of cute things. If she was still with us, i'm sure she'd love this one. So I'll keep her alive for that reason. You however, will die here, shinigami." Helena said.

She walked forward to kneel beside him. Very gently, she lifted his head into her lap, and stroked his hair. "You are a very interesting person. You mustered up the power to destroy living crystal in one blow, I am still shaking from the shock, can you feel that?" She asked. "I will be kind, this once, and ease your suffering quickly."

Her claws slid from her fingers and she raised them the drive into shieks throat. As she moved to strike, time slowed as energy burst loose behind her, followed by a blood chilling cry. So caught up in her game, she'd over looked the fact that her little play thing was more than just a shinigami. Before her hand even got close to shiek, and she was moving full speed, it was taken off at the wrist, followed by a back swing that sent her flying into the hotel wall.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The being that was Lilia somewhere deep inside, stood over its protectors broken body. Half maddened with rage it took all the restraint in the world to stand there rather than savage the demon that tried to harm it's host. The dragon witch energed from the rubble limping and weak, a crystal hand inplace of the one it had taken. It twitched its mighty moon bladed bardiche as the creature clapped her hands.

"Well done litt-" Before she finished her sentance the beast opened its mouth and launched a cero. It exploded behind her and sent her sprawling forward. It held its ground. "Well thats not rude at all. Have you no manners, just because I-" It fired another Cero and clipped the woman's wing as she dodged. She flopped onto the ground, laughing like a maniac.

"Fine, have it your way!" She said as her remaining wing shrank and vanished. said and charged it, a spike in one hand, claws in the other. The thing that was Lilia rushed forward and before she could react, slammed her cressent bladed bardiche into The womans side. It slid through her ribs, and deep into her ribs. The demon caughed up blood as she crumpled to her knees. it ripped the weapon free. The woman weezed in laughter as It backed away from her. "You win." She said caughing more blood.

The black demon toppled forward and lay still. It wanted to hack and slash and tear the body, but Lilia snatched hold of control. its mask and armor shattered, and receeded deep into its host, before it regained any semblance of control of its own mind. Lilia looked at the damage she'd done briefly before running to shiek to help. She dropped to the ground beside him and placed both hands on his chest, wispering"Dont die on me." Over and over as she tried desperately to heal him.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:29 pm

the world around the captain appeared to be very hazy, however the voice which spoke to him was quite clear. "Damn it, is she still alive?" he wondered almost desperately as he tried to stop his heavy eyes from closing. it was getting much darker than usual and he felt strangely cold inside. the sinner spoke telling him what she was going to do with Lilia causing the red head to feel a slight chance of relief. as long as she was going to live, he really couldn't care less if he himself lived or died.

"If that is what fate wants, than that is what fate gets..." he thought as he saw somewhat of a figure before him. being positioned in her lap, the red head felt a strange sense of ease as she stroked his hair; whether it be since she told him that she would kill him quickly or the mere fact that she wasn't going to hurt Lilia, he was at ease though feeling quite bitter and regretful that he didn't talk to the girl sooner or enjoy life to the fullest. he still hadn't confronted Victory or thanked Kurama; there was so much he still couldn't do and yet watching the sinner draw her claws, he was still at ease. closing his eyes one final time, he awaited for the inevitable blow that would end his painful sufferings.

for brief moment everything went silent, the world around him was a complete abyss as time stopped flowing. "is this what death feels like?" wondered the captain as the cold overwhelming feeling swallowed him up. "Is this... it?" he thought again when suddenly a warm sensation peeked his senses. "Don't die on me." called out of voice from the mists of the darkness. "Don't die on me." said the voice again. "What?" he asked semi-consciously when the voice repeated itself. "Don't die on me..." it said again causing Sheik to slightly open his bright red eyes.

meeting face to face with the young blonde, the captain found himself smiling gratefully; he wasn't positive if he was semi alive or dead, but seeing her face made him happy. "Don't die on me." she said again, only this time the red head from the strength to answer her. "...Now why would i want to do such a thing my lovely dear..." he responded hoarsely yet sounding quite sweetly. "...I'd be a fool to refuse such a request..." he said again and chuckled softly before coughing.

in lightening the mood a sudden dark presence filled the area, it gave a sudden dreadful feeling as a very heavy spiritual pressure appeared from near the sinner. a young child stood before the sinner, he had spiky jet black hair with a white star burst and blood red eyes. His uniform consisted of a white jacket with only one sleeve on the right side hiding his bandaged arm while the left side was bare. His sash was black, his Hakama was white with black tabi and white zōri. On his left hand he had black tight gloves that show his fingers and as well go half way towards his elbow. His scarf slightly hid his expression and yet he seemed to have been just looking down at the sinner.

"Lady Nightwitch, didn't your leader teach you to put away your toys after your done playing with them?" he asked sounding quite deadly. Sheik stared at the new comer, judging by the hollow mask; it was obvious that he was an arrancar. the arrancar looked at the vizard and then looked at the captain, chuckling a bit he slowly bend down to the sinner and scooped her up into his arms like nothing. if he wanted to, he could kill them both right then and their. however his bloody valentine did not look so good and could be ripped back to hell if she died again. a drop of blood dripped onto the sinners body as Hiei lifted up a bouquet of fresh dead corpses. "Do not dread, i brought you a gift; something to make you smile." he said to her sweetly ignoring the other two as he comforted his lover.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Helena was starting to pass out when she felt his pressense in the area, and before she knew it, he was there, lifting her into his arms. Helena smiled a bloody smile at him. "Hello dear. Long time no see." She smiled as he showed her the clump of bodies he'd brought and giggled a little. "I dont remember you being quite so violent. I must be a bad influence on you. You are quite young I guess. "

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lilia's healing was working and Sheik was looking better, but not by much. She was so worried about him, she didn't feel the new pressence until it was much to late. The arrancar was on them before she could even blink. She froze in place as the arrancar lifted up a large amount of bodies, she felt ill, sure he was going to kill them next. Lilia wouldn't stand a chance, she'd only beaten the woman because sheik had weakened her so much, still she wouldn't die on her knees, not after Sheik had risked his life for her.

She stood up and stepped over him, hoisted up her large Bardiche as she did, holding it before her defensively. "Please, dont attack. I dont stand a chance but i wont let you kill the man who saved me either, even if it costs me my life!" She didnt attack, but held a defensive form before the Arrancar, and hoped for a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:25 pm

Hiei only grinned at her comment before slowly looking back at the vizard like a preditor as she stood up to confront him. listening towards the foolish girls defense, the arrancar chuckled in amusement. "What an interesting girl you are, your quite foolish, but I highly enjoy your courage." he said before slowly turning around. "interesting lives like you are needed in this world... if I kill you now, who would stand up to me in the near or far future..." he said finding no amusement in destroying things that would barely put up a fight. taking his prize, the arrancar slowly left the scene of the crime.

Sheik's heart was pounding viciously against his chest the minute the blonde stood up towards the arrancar. he thought that the arrancar was most defenitely going to kill them, that there wasn't much of a chance for survival. however seeing as though Lilia withheld her ground, the arrancar found her quite worthy of living. sighing in relief as the arrancar left, sheik slightly looked up at Lilia. "...Why...didn't you run...?!" he questioned her softly sounding quite horse.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Lilia held herself firmly as the arrancar spoke, surprised by her reply. Then the boy picked up the sinner and they left, leaving Lilia standing there. She started shaking as soon as he was out of sight and she almost fell to her knees from fear, but managed to stay on her feet regardless. Then Shiek spoke and she turned to kneel beside him again and continue his healing. She thought about the question he asked, but didn't answer for a while.

Then suddenly she spoke. "We dont know each other that well, but you still protected me from that demon. I'm not brave.. I dont like fighting, even when I was in the gotei every battle I was afraid.. But I think.. I couldn't abbandon someone who tried so hard to protect me. No matter how weak or afraid I am, how could you think i'd run away?" Lilia hadn't realised she'd started crying. When she did, she whiped away her tears and smiled. "Now i see how jensen and Bliss can fight so hard without being afraid. Speaking of which, i should probably get you some help."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:25 pm

(OOC: I may have to re-edit some stuff seeing as though soul society is destroyed and Sheik never had became captain until after his captains death... but I'll let you know what I changed after...)

as the beautiful vizard knelt down beside him to continue healing him, she didn't answer him right away. receiving no answer, the strange imp like soul reaper slightly turned his head to look away. it was an awkward silence, however the words that were spoken weren't one's Sheik would expect. slowly turning his head back to face the angelic young lady, he could see tears begin to gently flow down her delicate features. she suddenly smiled at him before talking some more. her words left him speechless and he didn't know what to say or what to think.

watching a single tear escape her now glistening eyes, the strange soul reaper suddenly lifted his naturally black hand to gently wipe it away. "There's no need... I'm quite fine now, besides I'm probably about to have back up come in a bit seeing as though some people tend to enjoy watching my back..." he hummed not looking directly at her as he gave a soft chuckle. Ruby red eyes slowly looked back into Lilia's saphirery one's and he spoke again sounding much more gentle. "To be honest darling, i thought you were quite brave... you know fear isn't a bad thing. it is actually a protection against danger my dear and i don't believe heroes don't have any fear. i believe fear is what makes them brave; the fear of losing the people they care for makes them strong enough to protect them." ending his words he slightly choked on his last sentence as he ended up coughing. "And as usual your quite delusional." said a soft and refined voice from behind her followed by a sweet aroma of roses.

an unknown soul reaper stood behind her standing at around the same height as Sheik, but wearing a standard shinigami outfit consisting of a tight long sleeved kosode which opens up at the bottom, black tight shorts in replace of the hakama, white sash, long boot like black tabi which barely reached the knees and is open in the tip revealing animal like paws and a waraji. the lieutenants badge was around the neck like a choker while a very large bell stuck out of a long ponytail. the soul reaper also had a pair of brown fingerless gloves, two extra sash that are brown and crisscross each other at the bottom of his hakama. Dispite having quite delicate (Feminine) features this Shinigami greatest aspect was it's particular fox like characteristics such as fox ears, long fingernails and a fluffy fox tail.

looking back at Lilia, Kurama found her to be slightly familiar as if he had seen her before and yet he only paused when Sheik slightly chuckled again. "I thought you'd be around.... kinda late lieutenant..." Sheik said acknowledging the fact that he knew him. the fox gently tossed his vibrant locks back as if he wasn't amused by his comment. "I actually believe I'm right on track." he said to him and then looked at Lilia. "I apologize for his behavior, it seems that he always needs somebody to babysit him..." he said keeping his passive yet strict voice as his fluffy tail coiled around his body. "I didn't know you claimed me..." said the carrot top out of the blues causing the red head to stomp on his head mercilessly, yet slightly looking like a pairing. "If you are strong enough to flirt, your strong enough to stand." he said angrily before looking back at the young girl. "Do you mind me asking who are you?" the fox asked keeping his soft almost famine voice still passive.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:12 pm

(dont worry to much, i have the general idea of whats been going on with Shiek, so its fine if we pretend he's the 3rd seat for this thread.)

Lilia smiled as Shiek reassured her. He mentioned someone would be looking for him which was good because he was still pretty badly wounded and she didn't know what to do with him, other than call Bliss or Ashen for help. There was a sudden change in the atmosphere as someone spoke behind her. Lilia turned to see a familiar looking red headed fox. She didn't know him but remembered seeing him before.

The fox and Shiek exchanged a few words then he asked who she was. Lilia srugged before answering. "I see no reason not to.. I'm Lilia Waters, Maiden of dreams under Bliss McCloud, and ex vice captain of squad two. And you are... I swear we've met.. " Lilia looked around and sighed, taking in the destruction. People were starting to gather around and it wouldn't be long till Coalition troopers started snooping around, not that it bothered her but she'd end up filing all sorts of reports.

She'd rather avoid paper work. "Maybe we should head some where quieter, i dont know how the coalition in the area will react to our presense... Hmm.. who feels like Ice cream?" she hoped they'd accept, just for a little longer she'd like to talk with Shiek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Chaos   Crystal Chaos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal Chaos
Page 1 of 1