Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Asuma Tyrranus  I_vote_lcapAsuma Tyrranus  I_voting_barAsuma Tyrranus  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Asuma Tyrranus  I_vote_lcapAsuma Tyrranus  I_voting_barAsuma Tyrranus  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Asuma Tyrranus  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Asuma Tyrranus  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Asuma Tyrranus  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Asuma Tyrranus  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Asuma Tyrranus  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Asuma Tyrranus  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Asuma Tyrranus  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Asuma Tyrranus  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Asuma Tyrranus  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Asuma Tyrranus  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Asuma Tyrranus  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Asuma Tyrranus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Asuma Tyrranus  Empty
PostSubject: Asuma Tyrranus    Asuma Tyrranus  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:32 am

(This is a char I made for a diffeent site. I put alot of work into this, but the original name was Kazama. If you find any errors, please let me know.)

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Asuma Tyrranus
True Age: 747
Sex: Male
Personality: Asuma spends alot of time working on puzzles and can often be very scatter brained and unfocused. But he has a heart of gold, is very easy to get along with, and always willing to make new friends. He views battles as a form of entertainment and will often drag a battle out to add to his enjoyment.

While he is easy to get along with and likes making friends, he can be very shy. He has spent most of his life unable to talk to people and still struggles with it, which sometimes makes him come off as distant and inhospitable, which is very untrue.
Likes: Asumaloves working on puzzles, both solving and making them. He also enjoys spending time with his friends, though always struggling to relax around them. He also enjoys small animals and has a handful of trained animals running around the barracks grounds.
Fears: Asuma is very frightened of snakes, heights, and clowns. The first two he is able to rationalize as being a normal fear, but clowns he finds unreasonable and he is unable to explain why he fears them, which increases his fear of them.

Character Appearance

Height: 6'9"
Weight: 279 lbs
Physical Traits: Asuma has a muscular physique with a scar running down his right eye and another across the bridge of his nose, forming an X, albeit a malformed X, just below his eye. He also has a scar in the center of his chest as if something was stbbed into him. He has a strong, lantern jaw, a blunt nose that has obviously been broken a few times, and sharp blue eyes. His hair is black and he keeps hi face clean shaven and his hair pulled back into tight cornrows that are then bunched together and hang to just below his shoulder.
Clothing: Asuma wears the traditional black kimono of the shinigami, a red sash tied both in his hair and around his waist, and his sword on his right hip.
Accessories: Asuma wears a red sash around his waist, and a red ribbon tied in his hair, keeping the long corn rows pulled together.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Asuma is a very brutal, vicious fighter. He seems to change in battle, often wounding his opponent critically and then toying with them until he gets bored. He uses a mixture of speed, strength, and martial arts with his swrodsmanship, and will often be launching two attacks at once, a slash and a kick for example.
Strengths: Asuma is a brilliant, skilled warrior who has trained extensivly to master his style. He is vicious and without morals in combat and never hesitates.
Weaknesses: Asuma is rather weak in kido, having focused so hard on his swordsmanship, and his repetoire is very limited, mainly containing spells that can be used up close.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: :
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Name: Kurai Honoo Onii (Dark Flame Demon)
Spirit’s Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Personality: Kurai is a demon above all else, and is thus a violet minded being. But he is also very cunning and thus does not interfer with Asuma alot, biding his time, much like Ichigos hollow spirit.
Inner World:
Spoiler:
Kidou: Bakudo #1 sai
Bakudo #4 Hainawa
Bakudo#8 Seki
Bakudo #9 Horin
Bakudo #39 enkosen
Bakudo #75 Gochutekkan

Hado #1 Sho
Hado #4 Byakuri
Hado #32 Okasen
Hado #54 Haien
Hado #58 Tenran
Hado #63 Raikoho
Hado #73 Soren Sokatsui
Hado #33 Sokatsui
Spell #: 31 Spell Name: Shakkahō (Shot of Red Fire)
numberless hado geki rekko

Shikai

Call Out Command: Awaken, Kurai Honoo Onii
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Abilities: Upon transformation he can launch slashes of black fire from his sword at his opponent, or charge the power up and fire it from the tip in a powerful cannon like effect. Other than this he gains no apparent boosts.

Name: Shikai, Black Flame wind
Effect:By swinging his weapon, Kazama is able to send slashes of black flame at his opponent, much like ichigo's getsuga tensho, though less powerful.
Duration / Cool Down: Can be used only once per post.

Name: Shikai, Black Flame Cannon
Effect: By charging power into his sword, Kazama can unleash a cannon like blast of Black Fire at his opponent. It is similar to Black Flame wind but much more powerful and destructive, adding a concussive blast to the burning effect.
Duration/ Cooldown: It is a one post use and takes five posts to recharge

[strike]
Bankai

New Name: Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Abilities: Upon Bankai, Kazama is engulfed by his blade which encases him in a powerful armor, capable of withstanding incredible damage, much like a powerful hierro. In this form he gains flight, via wings, increased strength, speed, and refelxes. He also gains the ability to fire blasts of black fire from his hand for a sustained period of time, or fire off concentrated orbs of explosive shadow flame. He also gains a resistance to heat and the ability to generate and control his shadow flame in various ways, putting it to use in combat in unique and varying styles.
Boosts: x3 speed, strength, reiatsu,and stamina and x2 in and reflexes and defense

Immune to his own fire, 50% resistant to fire from others.

(What follows are abilities of the shikai and bankai in greater deatil)

Name: Bankai, Black Fire cone
Effect: Kazama can fire a cone of black fire from his hand.
Duration/ Cooldown: This technique can be sustained for three posts and then takes three posts to recharge.

Name:Bankai, Black Flame Shield
Effect:Kazama uses his black fire to create a sheild to block rieatsu based attacks, such as kido attacks or zanpakto attacks. It can block Kido attacks up to number 89, and can block up to lieutenant level zanpaktou rieatsu attacks.
Duration/Cooldown: Can be sustained for one post and requires two posts to recharge.

Name: Bankai, Black Flame cannon
Effect: Similar to his Shikai's Black fire cannon, but much more powerful.
Duration/Cooldown: Requires a one post charge and then seven posts before use again.

Name: Bankai, Black Flame whip
Effect: Creates a whip from Black Flame that he can use to strike or ensnare opponents.
Duration/Cooldown: Can be sustained for three posts, requires three post cooldown.

Name: Bankai, Black Flame sword
Effect: Similiar to the black flame whip, can be used to slash opponents or block Zanpaktou.
Duration/Cooldown: Can be sustained for however long he wishes, but can not be used again for a same number of posts.

Name: Bankai, Demons Shot
Effect: His ultimate attack. His Bankai armor melts off his body and forms into the palms of his hands. He then unleashes it upon his foe for a devestating attack.
Duration/Cooldown: Takes three posts to charge for a one post shot. Afterwards his Zanpaktou is returned to sealed form and he can not resume shikai for ten posts, or Bankai for twenty posts.

Name:Bankai, Increased speed.
Effect: His speed increases in Bankai form. He is not as fast as Ichigo in his bankai, but he is fast enough to make it difficult for foes to keep up.
Duration/Cooldown: Sustained part of Bankai. X3

Name: Bankai,Increased strength
Effect: In bankai his strength becomes greater
Duration/Cooldown: Passive effect of Bankai x3

Name: Bankai,Increased reflexes
Effect: In Bankai his agility and reaction time increases
Duration/Cooldown: Passive effect of Bankai. x2

Name: Bankai, Black flame martial arts.
Effect: His basic form of fighting in Bankai, including his fists, feet, elbows, knees, wings, tail, and horns. He can add a coating of Black Flame to these attacks for added damage.
Duration/Cooldown: Basic attack pattern of Bankai. Adding Black fire to an attack lasts for one post and takes one post to recharge.

Back Drop

Background: Asuma is from the rukon district where his father ran a small fabric stall. It brought home enough money for the Hyugo family to live comfortably on, if not richly, and thus they were happy. Asuma was the third child of six, and thus was left alone for the most part which was fine with him. He would bury his nose in a book or puzzle a few feet away from where the other children were playing, and wait for the sun to set. His siblings and the other children in the neigborhood loved bringing him puzzles and challenging him to solve them, always asking for his desert if he failed. He never did, thus gaining the attention of some of the adults in the area. Puzzles came, were solved, and left, Asuma's father always making sure things never got out of hand. Almost as impressive as his puzzle solving abilities were his skills with a sword. The neighborhood children often gathered wooden swords and held mock wars, one of the few times Asumama ever put down his books and puzzles and played with others. Every time his side came out victorious, thus it was no surprise when he was sent to the shinigami academy. Again he did well there and could often be found having debates with the instructors about various matters, testing their knowledge with his. But he was uncomfortable during all of the necessary social activities, and disliked the team building excercises more, and was thus often found alone, again.

After graduating from the academy, Asuma was accepted into the thirteenth squad with open arms. However, even here, he had trouble connecting with people and often found himself alone, again. One young shinigami however, a young woman named Hinata, understood his trouble and reached out to him. She herself was a shy quiet girl and understood Kazama's difficulty in joining in social activities. She could often be heard defending him when other squad members spoke ill of him, and Asuma grew to respect her for her courage and understanding. Shortly the two became close friends and Hinata became one of the few people Asuma was able to easily talk to. However it was a short lived friendship. During a routine mission to the spirit world to investigate reports of hollow sightings, a mission Asuma, Hinata, and a few others had volunteered for, things went horribly wrong. The hollow's launched an ambush for the shinigami in a coordinated, planned attack unlike anything the small band of soul reapers had ever seen. In the end only Asuma and two other shinigami made it back to the seretei, all wounded, with Asuma trying to go back for Hinata, who had held the Hollow's back so the others could escape.

When Asuma was finally concious again, after having been sedated to heal him, he had continued insisting on going back, alone if neccessary, to save Hinata and the others, he learned of the fate of the rest of his team. Shortly after being brought back, the squad eleven captain and a few of his officers had gone back to try and save the others. They returned with only bodies, reporting the Hollow's gone. The two others had also survived and were recovering however. Asuma was devestated though, believing Hinata's death to be his own fault, a result of his own weakness and inability to protect her and others.

To prevent any further weakness, to save others from falling due to his own weakness, Asuma began a rigorous training routine, pushing himself harder and harder everyday to the point of collapsing alone on te training field. He would lay there some nights, to exhausted to move, and it was during those times he found himself communing with his zanpaktou. He would remain there in the dust, communing with his zanpaktou, his soul, until his captain would come out and order him to stop. In this way Asuma came to learn his Zanpaktou's name, and its power, and before long he was able to put that power to use.

Again Asuma was sent to the human world with another squad of volunteers, again to investigate reports of hollow's. And again they were ambushed in a disturbing display of coordination. This time however Asuma was more prepared and released his Shikai for the first time before others. With his new Shikai the group of Shinigami were quickly winning against the Hollow's. But again victory eluded Asuma. During combat a foe found their way behind him, a powerful one. He still doesnt know who this being is, or what they look like. A hand erupted from his chest and darkness consumed him. When he awoke he was in the fourth squad barracks. He was the only survivor of the small group that had gone to the human world and had been found barely alive by the squad eleven officers who had gone looking for them.

Again Asuma felt this was his fault, because of his own weakness. He was shortly after promoted to an officers seat, but it was hollow to him, meaning nothing. Again he undertook rigorous training, pushing himself in both swordsmanship and kido training, even going as far as to go to other officers and captains to ask them to train him. Through this training his skills improved in Kido, Swordsmanship, healing techniques, tactics, and many other things, quickly moving him up through the ranks. But it was still not enough for him. He realized that he still wasnt strong enough to protect others, to overcome his weakness, and so looked within for strength. There is where he found his Bankai, his greatest weapon to defend others. With his Bankai he was in line to replace his captain when he moved to squad zero to protect te royal family. And there, Asuma meant to protect his men, to never allow his own weakness's to cause others to fall again.

RP Sample: (Ok this is an entirely hypothetical situation in which Asuma and Kazama have been having issues following the apparent death of their mutual friend Hinata. Asuma despises the hollows and seeks to slaughter them mercilessly, while Kazama views the hollows as mindless monsters, unable to control themselves, and seeks to give them peace. This is represented in how they treat the battles and the hollow and the tension has been growing. I will be using this for both Kazama and Asuma if the admins dont mind)

Asuma wiped the blood of his latest kill on a small wrag he had brought with him, a frown playing on his face. These hollow were weak, the kills meaningless. None of them mattered to him. He still felt guilty about Hinata, about how these filthy hollow had slain her and so many others, and about how he had failed to stop them, and all the hollow blood in the world would not soothe the fires of rage inside him. Not until he felt he had truly avenged them.

Asuma was so lost in his thoughts that he did not hear Kazama approach from behind until he spoke, causing him to jump. "Asuma. Again your brutality shocks and appalls me." Kazama said, a deep frown on his face. "These beasts were in retreat, why chase them down like you did?"

Asuma turned and regarded Kazama with equal disdain. "And your complacancy disgusts me. These things are monsters, undeserving of life. We let them go and they will come back again and again, and they will kill again and again. The smartest thing to do is to slaughter them all. If you are to pathetic to realize and perform this task then shut up and step aside so that other, more capable warriors can."

Kazama narrowed his eyes at the man before him, not for the first time wondering what good Hinata had ever seen in him. "All things are deserving of life Asuma. The Hollow would not exist if they did not have a place. They have simply lost their way. Much like you, I fear."

Asuma slowly turned to fully face Kazama, tilting his head to one side. "Are you comparing me to a hollow?" he asked, his stance widening as if preparing for combat, his eyes narrowing as well.

Kazama looked down at the drawn blade, his own hand resting on the hilt of his own blade. "I am Asuma. Like these beasts, you are lost and have been since Hinatas death. Do you truly think Hinata would approve of your savage behavior? Do you think she would approve of your darkened thoughts? You have lost your way Asuma. You spend your days wallowing in self pity and regret, aiming your agression at the hollow and your own allies. Asuma, Hinata would have forgiven you. I believe she already has. Why can you not forgive yourself?"

Asuma looked at Kaama, waiting for him to finish before speaking. "Draw your blade Kazama.....you insult me by comparing me to the hollow. You do not know me. You do not know how I think, or how Hinata would think. Draw your sword Kazama, and let us see if your skills can back up your mouth."

Kazama slid his left hand down off the hilt of his sword, currently resting in its sheathe on his left hip, and placed his hand comfortably just under the weapins hilt, his thumb pressed against the crossgaurd. "I do not wish to fight you Asuma. It is unbecoming of shinigami in our positions to do so. So please, back down."

Asuma gritted his teeth at Kazama. "Shut the fuck up and fight!" he shouted, using shun po to launch himself at Kazama, bringing his sword down from over his right shoulder to slash at Kazamas face. Kazama responded by using his thumb to launch his own zanpaktou out of its sheathe to intercept Asumas sword, the end of his own blade still in its sheathe, his right hand catching the hilt, and using both grips to hold Asumas srike back. And yet, even with his quick defense, Kazama found himself sliding back along the ground. He gritted his own teeth, realizing that in a test of strength he would never defeat Asuma. He waited for Asumas momentum to play itself out before quickly taking a step back, giving himself breatheing room, and drawing his sword fully, holding it across his body, hilt at his right hip, tip at his shoulder about a foot away from his body. He drew his left foot back, giving himself a sturdy stance and crouched slightly. Before he could do anything else however, Asuma was on him again, swinging his nodachi in heavy chops at Kazama wtth tremendous force, each blow expertly picked off by Kazama's own, well practiced defenses. As Asuma pressed the attack with these simple swings however, Kazama began to assume that perhaps his opponents skill had been exagerated through gossip, and dared to make a counter. As Asuma came in with a heavy, over the left shoulder swing, Kazama raised his sword to block, and then through himself backwards, letting the power of Asumas own swing to give him more room. As he came down, Kazama threw his weight backwards, throwing himself into a backwards flip and coming down on his feet. He skidded along the ground another foot or two, dragging his hand in the dirt as he did. As Asuma came at him again, Kazama rose and lunged, throwing the handful of dirt he had scraped up at his opponents face. Asuma stopped in his tracks, his eyes full of dust, and Kazama lunged, trying to drive his sword through Asuma's thigh and pin him. But as his sword was about to hit, Asuma vanished. Kazama immediatly cursed himself for falling for the trick, immediatly spinning, sword across his body, expecting a blow. Instead, Asuma was a few feet away, his empty right hand held up, palm towards Kazama. "Bakudo number four, hainawa!" he shouted, a long, thing rope of reiatsu shooting out and ensnaring Kazama's arms. Kazama's eyes widened, realizing the very dangerous position he was suddenly in. He looked up just as Asuma leapt at him, his nodachi coming in on a very heavy chop aimed at Kazama's side, Kazama made his decision. "Defend, Satetsu Toku!" he said. Asuma was thrown back by the resulting explosion of reiatsu, using the same flipping technique Kazama had used earlier to land on his feet, nodachi drawn back. When the resulting dust cloud cleared, Kazama had taken a martial arts stance, his arms now encased in steel. "Enough Asuma. This fight is over."

"This fight....is just begining.Awaken, Kurai Honoo Onii!" he shouted. A black cloud of flame erupted around him suddenly, hiding him from veiw before being drawn into his own shikai blade. "Come Kazama. Let us end this."

(Aaaaand.....scene!!! Whatta think? )

Last edited by Kazama on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Asuma Tyrranus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma Tyrranus    Asuma Tyrranus  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:33 am

Ok, not done, BUT, suggestions, input, comments?
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Asuma Tyrranus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma Tyrranus    Asuma Tyrranus  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:12 am

Ok, done! I think
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Asuma Tyrranus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma Tyrranus    Asuma Tyrranus  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:13 am

op?
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Asuma Tyrranus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma Tyrranus    Asuma Tyrranus  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:10 pm

your history is fine up to the last. we dont have squad zero here, and your bankai is locked until this character reaches 1-5, or you have 150 posts for it at half power, or 300 posts for full power.

other than that this is pretty awesome. Fix your history and it be approved for 2-2, and if you join the 13th you'll find the leadership is much different to what it used to be.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Asuma Tyrranus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma Tyrranus    Asuma Tyrranus  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Ok, done
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Asuma Tyrranus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma Tyrranus    Asuma Tyrranus  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:02 am

K looks good, Apply your characters to the gotei 13 HERE and choose what seats you want. If you want, we can do a thread together, a sparring session perhaps. up to you.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Asuma Tyrranus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma Tyrranus    Asuma Tyrranus  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:32 am

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

Asuma Tyrranus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma Tyrranus    Asuma Tyrranus  Empty

Back to top Go down

Asuma Tyrranus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: