Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) I_vote_lcapvOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) I_voting_barvOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) I_vote_lcapvOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) I_voting_barvOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Empty
PostSubject: vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p)   vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Basic Information[/center]

Name: Void Abyssal Oblivion.
True Age: dawn of time.
Sex: have no sex be refers to one’s self as him.
Personality: well. How does one explain how one is completely and utterly insane but knows how not to let it seem that way. He is himself a paradox has no one form to call his own nor a gender..he tends to use male forms the most...also alien creatures,
speak in ways that would confuse most people... ,
he like to speak slowly in a wavering voice that sounds as though he cant really speak or finds to hard to make the sound for words.
To change shape and from at will.
To test others limits and see oh they react...

Fears: when his body won’t change form or cant, oven mittens , cuckoo-clocks, clothes hangers, charismas wrapping paper.

Character Appearance

Note: he can shapeshift and change from at will an of his apperence statues are for his hamuniod from as shown.

Height: 6ft
Weight: 190lb
Physical Traits: vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p) Void_110

Clothing: doesn't wear clothes but forms them. royal blue to navy colored tux with a white cravat, white shrit, black leather belt, and navi to royal blue trousers,and black leather shoes.
Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: [Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]
Strengths: [What are your characters strengths in combat?]
Weaknesses: [What are your characters weaknesses in combat?]

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember, this is just the first stage and these powers are always active.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember, this is just the first stage and these powers are always active.]

Final Stage

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

boosts:

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance [What does your weapon look like and/or is it a part of you? Ex: Inoue’s hair clips and Sado’s arms]
Powers: [If the weapon / item(s) gives you special powers, explain it below]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

[]iBoosts:[/i]

Hyper Mode

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background:
Side Notes:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down

vOiD AbYsSaL ObLiViOn( w.i.p)
Page 1 of 1