Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lee Kazura I_vote_lcapLee Kazura I_voting_barLee Kazura I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lee Kazura Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lee Kazura Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lee Kazura Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lee Kazura Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lee Kazura Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lee Kazura Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lee Kazura Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lee Kazura Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lee Kazura Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lee Kazura Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lee Kazura Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lee Kazura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazura, Lee
Kazura, Lee

Lee Kazura Empty
PostSubject: Lee Kazura   Lee Kazura EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Lee Kazura
True Age: 110
Sex: Male
Personality: Lee Kazura is a very open-minded person. He's very empathetic and he often considers the thoughts of others before his own. He's very respectful to everyone regardless of their status. In this light, he does not believe anyone to be his superior, or inferior. Although he treats his captain with respect, if he is given an order that he does not agree with, he will try to voice his opinion.

Lee is also very artistic in nature, which is reflected by his Zanpaktou abilities. He is an artist at heart, and enjoys painting, sketching and playing his acoustic guitar. He spends most of his time sketching or playing guitar, and usually only stops every so often to socialize or do shinigami business.
Fears: Apathy, the ocean, mannequins

Character Appearance

Height: 5'11
Weight: 170 lbs
Physical Traits: Lee Kazura Kaze%2Bno%2BStigma
Clothing: A shinigami robe
Accessories: Pencil and notepad.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Strategic hit & run
Strengths: Skilled with zanpaktou. Average with shunpo ability
Weaknesses: Weak in terms of kidou.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: A four foot steel katana with a black and red hilt.
Spirit’s Name: Suminako
Spirit’s Appearance: It's a large image.
Spoiler:
(If that didn't work, here's the link http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/323/0/2/Sai_by_UdonNodu.jpg
Spirit’s Personality: Is a mute. Talks to Lee telepathically. He's very abstract-minded, and has an artistic view on the world. Like a drawing, everything can be destroyed and recreated. What's the point in fighting over things? Often shows Lee things through means of symbolism.
Inner World: Imagine going into your baby's cradle, and finding a crumpled up picture that your baby drew with some crayons. Now imagine standing in it. There are buildings, all misshapen and in different colors. However, when you enter one, it can look like ANYTHING. It can look real. It can look cartoon-ish. It can look matrix-y. Anything.
Kidou:

Spell #: 21 Spell Name: Sekienton (Red Smoke Escape)
Spell Information: Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb

Spell #: 39 Spell Name: Enkosen (Arc Shield)
Spell Information: Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.

Shikai

Call Out Command: "Draw, Suminako."
Appearance: The sword grows one foot longer. The entire blade is also tinted black. As Lee continues to use his power, the black depletes from the hilt to the tip.
Abilities: This zanpaktou gives Lee the ability to draw a beast into thin air, then have it come to life. These summons are easy to destroy. If they were stabbed with a knife by a mere child, they would disintegrate. But they are very quick. These summons are not killed by Lee in his posts, his opponents are allowed to autohit them. It also takes Lee a little while to draw his beasts, so he can't be drawing them while in close combat. As Lee increases in power, and learns more about his Zanpaktou's spirit, his creations will become stronger, and faster. Although they are east to destroy in Lee's current state, they are pretty quick. Each animal that Lee creates has the respective ability of the animal that they were modeled after. For example, tigers and lions run quickly, scratch and bite. Groundhogs can phase through the ground. Birds can fly. The bigger the animal created, the more reiatsu it drains.
Boosts: Increases his speed and strength.

Bankai

New Name: [What's your zanpakuto's new name? Ex: Tensa Zangetsu, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, etc.]
Appearance: [What does your bankai look like? Character appearance changes, weapon changes, etc.]
Abilities: [What abilities does your character gain]
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Toukai

Name: [A greater variation of the bankai name. most likely sounds cooler.]
New Appearance: [You are one with your zanpaktou. Your appearance will most likely mirror a fusion between you and your zanpaktou spirit. What does this amazing new form look like?]
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: [Being in this state puts your bankai boosts at x4]

Back Drop

Background: (life to death)
Lee Kazura was born into the most ordinary family of them all. He had an older brother, and was soon to have a younger sister. His parents were hapilly married, and they all lived in a middle class family, on a street next to a park, and other houses. They lived in Korea. Nothing extraordinary, tragic, or unusual was about Lee's family. For some reason, that seemed to bug Lee as a child. He wanted to go on high-stakes adventures, like he would watch in the cartoons. He wanted to stick out, even if it was just a little bit. But he knew he never could. He had been named "Lee" in the most ordinary family in the world. No way that he could stick out, at all. Lee's father was very inspirational, for he owned a dojo. Lee's extreme energy and temper would be let out there, almost everyday. His mother, of course, wanted him to find a more creative way to sooth himself, like... you know.. arts and crafts? But Lee didn't enjoy craftsy' types of things. Lee liked to unload his rage. Doing in his fathers dojo was preventing him from getting in fights at school, which is why Lee's mother permitted it. Lee's father was a very skilled samurai. Lee's grandfather was a samurai in a great war, and he taught everything he knew to Lee's dad. Lee's dad taught everything he knew to Lee. Or atleast, he tried to.Growing up, Lee loved to visit his uncles house for just that reason. His parents did not like him walking over to his uncle Yusen's house at the age of 7, mainly because Yusen was so wierd. Lee snuck out of the house, almost all of the time, just to go over there. His uncle was always rocking out to some music, watching TV, or creating fun activities for him and lee to par-take in. Yusen was a Korean pop dancer, which Lee found very interesting.Lee felt truly at home with his uncle. One day, when Lee was a about ten years old, Yusen came over to his house for a family reunion. All sorts of people were there. People who were Lee's "family", that he didn't even know about. His mother and father, and his newborn sister, all sit on the couch. Crouds formed among the new-born baby, and once again, Lee felt like he got no attention. He was just plain old Lee, always off to the side. Even his friends barely ever recognized him. Lee would regret hating his family at this moment, as he could feel the ground shaking. Everyone in the large room started to panic. It felt like a large earthquake hitting them, and they were at the top of the building, so that wasn't good. Through the window, only Lee seemed to notice that giant figure outside. It was travelling in the distance, shooting large beems out of his mouth. He would, later on in life, know to call this creature, a "menos grande".

Another one appeared right next to the door, only, all you could see was it's completely black eye. Lee, was speachless, and could barely tell his family to get up and run, before.. it happened. The Menos Grande drove its hand into the side of the building, then dug it towards the couch where his mother, father, baby sister, and his favorite uncle sat. Yusen. The large creatures hand grabbed the arm rest, picking up his entire family. As quickly enough as his family realized what was going on, the monster had swallowed them whole. The last thing that Lee saw before there deaths, were there terrified faces. Lee had only seen his mother and father in pleasent moods, throughout his entire life. Seeing them so terror-struck, hurt Lee internally, more then he would ever be hurt in the future. Lee's brother, Sanosuke, grabbed the dazed boy by the arms and rushed him down the stares. While rushing down to safety, Lee could only see his parents faces through his tears. Then he thought about his uncle... He was gone also. Sano brought Lee all the way down to the basement, where they could hear the extreme death and destruction going on. Lee looked at Sanosuke, with tears in his eyes. His brother, Sanosuke, was always a very strong person, who never cried. But at the time, Lee could swear that he saw a tear forming in his eye. "Sano.... what are we--" "We will avenge them!!" Sanosuke yelled, letting all of his tears go at once. "I won't die without knowing that I fought those damned monsters, and kill them!" his brother yelled, vigilantly. Lee found inspiration in those words, and descided to follow them too. From now on, they would be Menos hunters. As humans, they could barely do anything, but they could both crearly see the monsters, unlike other people. They sat in the basement until the noise subsided....

10 years later

Lee and his older brother Sanosuke stood in a largy grassy plain, dust kicked up everywhere. Among the hundreds of screaming people, Sanosuke and his brother stood facing the menos grande, which towered over 100 feet above him. They were calm, facing above them, like they had done this many times before.They wore metal samurai armor, a gray steeled kimono that dropped to there ankles. They had sharpened blades at there sides, awaiting for the dust to clear."About all this Samurai stuff.." Lee began to say. "Don't you think it would be a lot more effeciant to just shoot this guy up? The weapons system has been evolved, we don't have to use these swords anymore." There was a pause for a few seconds. Sanosuke was debating to answer his younger brothers question. "It's not about effectiveness, Lee.." he paused, once again, to add meaning to his statement. "It's about honor. Our father was a traditional samurai. Using guns to avenge his death would be...well.. rude." Lee felt like giving a smart-ass remark, but he had noticed something about the menos. It had opened it's mouth really wide. Lee had seen this many times before, the menos's main attack. Lee jumped to the right before the attack was extracted from the menos's mouth. He didn't warn his brother, for he knew that he would be able to fend for himself. Sanosuke jumped to the left, and signalled for Lee to advance. Lee ran straight at the menos from the right, doing the exact same thing as his brother. Getting close enough to the menos grande, Lee followed through with the plan. He knelt down and put his hands in a cupped position, having his brother step on them. As he did so, Lee did his best to lift him up. They were trying to create a large scar on the bottem of the menos. But, something went wrong. The second that Sanosuke was launched up, the big smile on his face from the slight chance of victory, he was blasted into oblivion.Three more menos had shown up, surrounding Lee. JUst like his parents, his brother was defeated in such a horrible way. While being surrounded by three deathly monsters, Lee broke down and cried, like he did when he was younger. He felt like a coward, but he couldn't control it. Everything he had was gone, and now he was surrounded by three giant monsters who were ready to kill him. They all aimed there beam at the same time, charging it up as much as they could. They all shot down at the same time, and Lee died crying, like a wimp.
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: This sample is from the beginning of a fight. If you need more, lemme' know.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Lee Kazura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Kazura   Lee Kazura EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:40 pm

App is approved, for 2-4.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13