Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Torne the Wyvern I_vote_lcapTorne the Wyvern I_voting_barTorne the Wyvern I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Torne the Wyvern I_vote_lcapTorne the Wyvern I_voting_barTorne the Wyvern I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Torne the Wyvern Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Torne the Wyvern Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Torne the Wyvern Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Torne the Wyvern Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Torne the Wyvern Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Torne the Wyvern Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Torne the Wyvern Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Torne the Wyvern Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Torne the Wyvern Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Torne the Wyvern Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Torne the Wyvern Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Torne the Wyvern

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Torne the Wyvern Empty
PostSubject: Torne the Wyvern   Torne the Wyvern EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 am

Wyvern

Basic Information

Name: Torne
True Age: 2,954
Sex: Male
Personality: Torne is a proud creature, and very territorial. He does not willingly back down from a fight unless the danger is so great that he would end up dead. Torne is a lonely being trapped within Granztod, long away from his home realm Lordran. Torne Prefers solitude and does not often seek out companions, though he may take a fancy to someone who strays to close to his lair, and learn what he can from them, or just have a chat before having a nice meal.

Torne is incapable of speech, although he can talk directly to someone's mind using telepathy. Because of this, some mistake him for a dumb animal, when infact he is a vastely intelligent being. Torne, like the more intelligent of his kind, enjoys a good riddle. This intelligence is mixed with a primal, anamalistic side, and he takes any threat seriously. Insults to, may ire him. Because of this Torne can become violent quickly. On the other hand, he enjoys flattery and compliments and may forgive tresspassers if they can talk him down with complements. He does not forgive treachery or thieves though.

Torne is very fond of shiny valuable objects like gold and silver, any kind of gems, well crafted swords and anything worth keeping. Unlikes dragons he does not sleep on this hoard of objects he keeps, but he is still very protective of it. He kills anyone who comes close, especially if they come seeking his wealth. When Torne meets someone on his travels, he likes to ask about treasure in hopes of finding some things to bring home with him. If they give him a pleasing answer, he may even let them live.

Torne does not consider himself evil, although his actions might say differntly. He is very territorial and hates anyone coming within a mile of his cave. The natives of Icolo forest eventually figured this out, and stopped coming near his mountain. Torne rarely leaves his lair, usually only to feed, excersice, or drive off intruders, but when he does he doesn't often stray far beyond the forest.

When he meets a new creature he's never seem before, he may do one of two things, depending on if he's feeling hungry. If he is, he will attack and attempt to make them his lunch. If not, he attempts to communicate, landing close by. If attacked he will respond with hostility. Sometimes he will find a high place to watch that creature or person from. He finds human like being particulary interesting, and his curiousity is usually to much to quell if he sees one when flying. He tends to ignore his hunger to speak with them and may even leave them alive unless prevoked.

Torne has few enemies, not many beings on the death frontier can match him because of his size, speed and airial advantages. The one being that can is Hydra. Torne hates Hydra with a passion, though this is because of his more primal side responding to Hydra's power. As intelligent as Torne is, he is still a wyvern, and striving to be the top dog is part of his nature. He also fears the giant 7 headed water snake, but at the same time respects him as the only other being in Granztod that is smart enough to spin a good riddle.

Likes: Gold, silver and other valuables. Spreading terror. Humans and similar beings, and riddles.
Fears: Loosing its Den. Plunderers. Hydra.
Race: Wyvern

Character Appearance

Height: 18'7” (at the hip)
lenght: 53'7” feet long ( Aprox 14 ft neck, 15 ft body and 24 ft tail)
wingspan: 64'6” ( streached out from tip to tip)
Weight: 2'533lbs
Physical Traits: Torne is a massive Wyvern who stands 18'7” ft tall. When on the ground he stands similar to a bird, with his wings furled up as opposed to out and on the ground. Torne's tail is close to twice as long as the rest of its body, creating a perfect counter weight to allow it to stand like so, and it also acts as a mighty whip. Its legs are long and thick, with a knee joint half way down and a reverse joint at its ankle and massive claws on each foot. The second joint of his wings are clawed too.

Torne has Amber eyes set into a scaled spikey head that sports a wide bite and sharp teeth. Spikes of jet black run down his neck and increase in length and number at his back. His body is covered in thick red scales that protect him from attacks. His wings are hued with veins of blue and green. His tail is covered in sharp blade like scales near the end, short but razor sharp. Torne is an impressive specimen in appearance.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Torne can fight on the ground or from the air. On the ground he uses his wings, tail, and maw to slash, slam and bite his foes. His long neck allows him to snap forward with great speed like a snake. If someone comes to close he may hop into the air to bring his entire weight crashing down, crushing them under one of his mighty legs. He also utilises his fire breath from the ground in wide sweeping attacks. Torne is at a disadvantage on the ground however as he lacks the speed he utilises in the air.

However Torne is a master of the sky, and it is where he fights at his best. He preferes fly by attacks, although he can hover. On fly by attacks he might use his fire breath or come in close to rend with the claws on his feet like a giant hawk. He is less likely to try bite or whip with his tail. When hovering he can lash his fow with his long whip like tail, or flame the with a concentrated fire blast. He can also slam into an opponant from this position, rending with his claws as he does so.

Torne has sharp eye sight and a sharper sense of smell, allowing him to detect anything that comes close to his cave. He can also track scent and follow intruders if they were in his lair while he was out.

Strengths: Torne is very strong because of his immense size. He has amazing speed when flying, and is obviously much slower on the ground. His Eye sight and smell is impecable, and he is not put off by horrible smells. He is also quite Durable, very hard to kill because of his size and scale hide.

Weaknesses: Torne is not from earth, and has no understanding of Reiatsu, an No Reiatsu control. He is very weak to ice based attacks (100% extra damage), He has no ability to sense Reiatsu although his sense of smell can pick up intruders from quite far away.

Powers

Traits: Telepathy: Torne cannot speak out loud, he lacks the vocal cords capable of human speech. However Torne is able to send his thoughts into other creatures minds. He cannot read their minds, though. He can send his thoughts and images of things he's seen to someone. Torne is fluent in english, and a few other languages he learned from humans trapped in Death frontier, and the native tribes of icolo forests tongue too.

Scale armor: Torne is covered in thick scales and spikes that protect him greatly from attacks. His scales act as a very strong hierro, and it can withstand blades of people two tiers stronger than him, up to but not including bankai and its equivilents.
His thick scales also grant him 50% ressistance to energy and fire based attacks, and he is immune to burning effects caused by heat or fire. If he is ignited, the fire will burn out harmlessly after a while.
In addition, Torne is immune to acidic effects, including if he were to bite something acidic.

Abilities: Flame breath: Torne's most powerful form of attack. He is capable of emiting a flamethrower like burst of flames from his mouth. He can concentrate the attack on one place or throw flames from left to right in a sweeping motion. The fire easily ignites most combustible objects, but beings with large amounts (basically any one who isn't an npc) of reiatsu will not be set alight easily, though they may take burns from the fire. Can be done for one post before a one post cooldown.

Fire cannon: An alternate to his fire breath, Torne raises his head back then swings it forward, opening his mouth to let loost a ball of fire that explodes on impact with the force of a gran rey. It also ignites any foes caught in the blast for 1 post. Three post cooldown.

Toxic smog: Torne can unleash a wave of black smoke in place of fire. This smoke site heavy on the air and is poisonous. If someone breaths it in, they will feel weak, dizzy, and their vision may blur. (npc's may pass out and die from this) The effects last 2 posts, with a 3 post cooldown there after.

Gaze of terror: When Torne looks directly at someone who is his teir or lower, they may feel unaturally afraid. If they do not know he is there they may become paranoid and feel as if something is watching them, and become jumpy at the slightest of sounds or movements. When they know he is there, they will find it hard to look directly at him, and even harder to make eye contact, and may even hesitate to attack him.

Especially weak willed or cowardly characters may even flee or freeze up in his pressence(if this happens it will only be for last for a couple of seconds in the post before the person starts to move again. Then the effect of gaze of terror weakens). This doesn't affect everyone, for example someone who does not fear death or has a strong will can ignore this effect, though they will notice it. The effect lasts for 5 posts starting when he looks at them, but only works once on that person in the same thread. If they meet him later in a new thread, it works again.

Healing wing: Torne's wings have a natural high speed regeneration to them, and the sail of the wings can recover from severe damage within 2 posts, making it hard to ground him. Torne can also heal wounds on the rest of his body by placing his wings over his head, which puts the rest of his body in a state of high speed regeneration. He cannot attack without breaking the effect, but can stop severe wounds bleeding in 2 posts, though this wont get him back to full strength, it will stop him from bleeding to death.

Wing buffer: When Torne is on the ground he may flap his wings to send out a gust of wind. Although not damaging it has the ability to knock back, slow or stagger foes. Only the strongest of characters can barge through this mighty gust of wind.

Boosts: X3 to strength, stamina, durability and speed (speed is x1.5 on the ground)

Back Drop

Background: Torne is a Wyvern from a land know as lordren. He was born in a clutch of seven, and one of the only of that group of eggs to survive to full adult hood. Where Torne came from, dragons were hated beings, assaulted and murdered by the gods. Although wyvern's were lesser beings in comparison to the immortal dragons, they were still hunted and feared.

Torne's worse enemy was a man know as Dragon slayer ornstein, who slew many wyverns with his mighty lightning spear and mounted their heads on the walls of his home. Torne was not close with his mother, such a thing was uncommon for wyverns, however when Ornstein killed her, Torne took it as a challenge.

He tracked Ornstein back to Anor londo and stalked him for weeks. When Ornstein caught his scent he lead the dragon slayer from the city and ambushed him, diving on him from above. Ornstein attacked back with his lightning spear, shooting bolts at Torne. A mighty fight ensued, one the likes of which the gods of anor londo hadn't witnessed since the slaying of the dragons.

Torne was of a much greater size than anything Ornstein had faught, and vastly more intelligent too. He would have killed the dragon slayer then and there, but he never got the chance. As he rose into the sky from a dive, a rift tore open and he was dragged through into the death frontier. Torne left Lordran with a mighty roar and vowed he would return to take ornstein's life.

Lost and alone in this strange new land, Torne did the only thing he could think of, and searched for a high place to scout the land from. He eventually found himself in a place called tandum peaks, and perched at the highest point. And from here, he first encountered the Realm's lord, Hydra.

After his meeting with Hydra and the realisation that Torne was stuck in the death Frontier he set out to find himself a home. He found a forest and found the lack of water and high trees to his liking. He built a nest in the side of the mountain near a waterfall, after some burning a Lukeeray tribes village and enjoying a good feast.

At first, the Lukeeray resonded to his pressence in Icolo forest with an attack, but Torne drove them from his mountain and taught them not to come back. After that he would ocasionally pay a visit to one of the tribes villages and take one or two Lukeeray for his dinner, although crunchy, they were quite tender and juicy beneath that chittenous shell.

During his time in icolo forest he encountered a human who'd fallen into the realm. Torne snatched him up from certain death, and kept him safe in his layer. The man taught him to understand english, a trying task but one that was eventually succesful thanks to Torne's intelligence. However one day the human attempted to escape, thinking Torne was holding him captive when he would have let him leave at any time. It would have be alright, but the human made the mistake of taking some of Torne's belongings, so Torne tracked him down and ate him.

Side Notes: Torne resides in Icolo forest. He cannot leave grenztod.
RP Sample:

Last edited by Zenke on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Torne the Wyvern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torne the Wyvern   Torne the Wyvern EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Approved 1-3
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Torne the Wyvern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torne the Wyvern   Torne the Wyvern EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:08 pm

2nded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Torne the Wyvern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torne the Wyvern   Torne the Wyvern Empty

Back to top Go down

Torne the Wyvern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: