Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Resistance - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Resistance - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Resistance - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Resistance - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Resistance - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Resistance - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Resistance - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Resistance - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Resistance - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Resistance - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Resistance - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Resistance - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Resistance - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Resistance - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Resistance - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Resistance - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Resistance - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Resistance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Resistance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:47 pm

When the claws hit lighting fired from them, shocking Jalik and annoying him. His metal tentacles were incased in ice so he disconnected them incase the boy decided to hit him with more lightning. He managed to send the boy flying but missed with the wind cannon. Then the boy retaliated with kido, and Jalik couldn't escape in time. He ended up pinned in place.

The boy fired a hado 88 and it smashed through the lightning rod. Jalik formed a barrier to protect himself but th hado broke that too and hit him, breaking him from his bonds. He was sent flying, crashing into a wall, where he lay. He wasn't finished, but the kid didn't know that. He perposely lowered his spiritual pressure and pretended trying to get up before collapsing agian.

He waited wispered the spell to kyakko as a tenticle of steel formed, which hid it from sight. It crept across the ground and over to the lighting rod and towards the boy, and just as lightning struck the rod, the tentacle touched the rod and tried to wrap around the boys leg, so that the lightning would shoot along it into the boy. Then Jalik lept back up while the kid was distracted and clapped his hands together unleashing a powerful cone of wind with shards of metal in it towards his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:24 pm

He got him! Riku started to walk over, his claws extending to the length of katana blades. This mansion's roof was built pretty well, considering how heavy Jalik had to be in his bankai. He past the lightning rod...and that was when he felt it. Something wrapped around his leg and he was electricuted with enough power of hado 60s leveled spell. Riku crushed it with his left arm, spinning quickly to his left. The snowflake disc expanded in size to that of a Spartan shield. He knocked away the wind blast, making him stumble back a few feet, but got hit by the metal shards. Some scratched his head, others dug deep into his body. Some just barely missing his heart and lungs.

The boy slumped down. He was sweating now as his blood dripped on the roof. As the man came at him...he used a spell. "Bakudo 21: Senkiaton!" Very think red smoke appeared around the boy. When it was blown away or disipated, he would be gone and several ice puddles would be left. Though only one was an actual hole. As the boy ran through the mansion, he took out the metal shards. A blood trail would have led the guy right to him. Or if he just walked to the back of the mansion on the roof, he would see Riku exit and limp to the back gate. And turn around.

And that was where he would wait for the man to show up. He disengaged his little storm. It was not of any use anyway. He wanted more practice with this new form before using it in actual combat. But he really didn't have much choice. "Did you know there was another form of power beyond bankai? Though only veteran captains have it? Well...time for you to meet it..." Riku's spiritual pressure suddenly skyrocketed and exploded. The end result showed the bloody teenager in a grey hoodie sweatshirt, his pendant hanging out, and jeans. On his arms were also blades with hollow centers. It started snowing...gently.

"Toukai: Mogami Kettou Soshi." With a major increase in speed, strength, and durability, he was ready to take on this monster. With a shunpo, he was behind the man, Spartan shield summoned, and tried a shield bash the man...while using his Electralysis ability. Normally, it would only redirect attacks of a certain size and level, and against a person, skin them. In this application, hopefully strip off that armor. If the guy went outside of 25 yards, he would concentrate it, making it act more in line with a much stronger Byakurai spell. From above, came a lightning bolt the strength of a cero and two basketball sized spikey ice things.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Jalik had got him. This was over. He went to finish him but the boy used bakudo 21 and smoke filled the area. Jalik launched iinto the air to look for the kid, but didn't see anything. Atleast until he came out the back of the house. Tearing after him, working his steel legs as fast as they could go, he slammed down between the boy and the house. "Its over kid. You did good, but your no match for me." He said smirking.

Jalik scowled as the kid spoke. "Dont be a fool. No ones ever achieved anything greater than bankai, not even Yami Jii, your beloved captain commander." But the kid did change form.. He got visibly stronger. "This means nothing! Your going to die regardless!" He charged at the boy Who moved behind and fired a strange electric field at him. It hit. It didn't strip away his armor, but rather passed through and stripped away his skin, causin Jalik to scream with pain.

Jalik turned and fired a wind cannon from his right arm as he staggered back and a pair of ice balls smashed into him, cracking where they hit. Jalik couldn't repair that kind of damage, not to his shell. He screamed with rage as a steel tentacle ripped from the groud to intercept the lightning bolt from the air, sucking the attack into the earth. "If I die here, I'll take you with me!" The steel golem began to shake and tremble, cracks spreading across it. Next thing, the metal exploded outwards in small shards, with a fourty foot blast radius.

Jalik collapsed. Breathing heavily.. His shikai reapered, but he was so weak he wouldn't last longer. He doubted he'd live, even if that attack hit the captain. He'd never make it away before the boys freinds returned. He should have killed them first. Jalik tried to stand. He couldn't manage much, but if the boy survived and came in close to finish him, Jalik would have one last surprise.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Riku chuckled. "Who said Yama-jii was MY captain commander? Your information is way outdated."

The wind cannon hit his huge shield, sliding him back. Even when he exploded, Riku took cover behind it, the metal shards slamming into it. But did nothing to send him back or stumble. When it was over, the boy stood up and stared. He shook his head. "It's over." He started to walk away as he sparked with lightning...that was reaching up into the sky...like he was summoning something.

A loud screech was heard. From the sky came an eagle or hawk like thing...that was blue and the size of a house. Diving straight down at Jalik, claws open. It would either crush him or tear him to peices. Or if he had one last trick and ended up killing it, it would explode in lightning...and hopefully that would kill him. If not...he would summon his two ice/snow golems to finish the job.

Riku was injured enough as it is. After Jalik was dealt with...he returned to normal...showing his wounds now, even though he was still bleeding. He limped towards the group. They gasped when they saw him. If told to stay still by Marie so that she can heal him, he would. But no facial expression would indicate anything.

After that...they would leave and back to one of their camps...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 am

Well.... Jalik hadn't expected that. A giant bird of electricity desended and ripped the screaming maggot in half as he shot one last attack at the shinigami, a rod of metal enveloped in air to increase its speeds greatly. Then he was ripped to shreads and died.

Marie spotted Riku leaving the battlefield. He was in bits. She went rushing over, ignoring the man who'd dragged her away. "If you really want to make yourself useful, make sure we're not attacked!" She said leaving him behind. She met Riku and ordered him to sit. He may be a captain, and because she was joining this little ressistance, her superior, when it came to healing she was the boss and wouldn't take shit from anyone.

When he was sitting comfortably she lay a hand on his chest. "This might tickle, dont fidgit." She said, and started to preform Delving. Using a thread of reiatsu she examined his body inside out for internal bleeding, broken bones and intruding objects, like the shards of metal around his chest. They would be a problem, they'd need to be removed or the wounds would just heal around them.

Marie counted 3. No other serious internal injuries though. She opened a pouch and pulled out a small tub filled with a strange past. She scooped a little onto a spoon like utensil and said, "Eat this, it'll kill the pain." She said. She would force feed him if needed. Next she pulled out a pair of medical thongs. "This may hurt like hell. Luckily there are only 3 shards in there." She pulled out a stick and shoved it in his mouth. "Bite down on that. DONT move."

marie located the first shard, and gently stuck the thongs in. They didn't need to worry about infection, besides the fact she kept her instruments clean, she could kill any diseases after. She found the first shard and clamped down, then pulled it out. She repeated the process twice more, checking each time if Riku was even still conscious. Then she moved on to actually healing him. A slow process, but once it was finished he'd atleast be able to move, and not bleed to death.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:07 am

Riku merely jerked his head in one direction, the spear barely slicing his neck and jaw line. The man obviously wasn't expecting one of his zanpakutou spirits' new playmates. Considering he could summon creatures before...it was only expected. He had so many more tricks up his sleeve in Toukai than he did in his other forms.

As expected, Marie and the others rushed over. The others stood guard and gave her space to do her healing. He simply sat down, and took off his bloody pendant, though still held it, so that it would get in the way. He also took off the shirt for her to do her analysis. He was far from buff...but not overly underweight either. He followed her directions to the letter, ignoring the disgusting taste of the paste. Though she didn't have to shove a stick into his mouth...he wouldn't have screamed out anyway. In fact...he laid perfectly still. Tears were forming in his eyes...but that was about it. He was very much concious the entire time.

Once they were done, they moved out. One of the resistance offered to carry Riku, who only glared in response. So he walked with them.

Once they got to the main camp, where all their critical conditioned patients were at, he led her to them. "These men and women are in most need. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. You're the boss. I'm going to rest now..." Riku left her to do her thing. He was heading towards the main tent, and into a cot, he fell asleep instantly...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:24 am

Marie helped Riku to his feet when he was feeling much better, and they headed towards the camp. He took her to where the most critical people where. Marie frowned... There were allot. "I'll do everything I can for them. I can only heal so many, it takes allot of energy and I can't risk weakening myself to much, because I'm with child." She said before Riku left. "I can take energy from willing others, but I wont take from injured people becuase healing is strainging enough on them as is. I can work much more efficiently if you could maybe organise a rotation of people to lend me power. That can wait till you've rested, your probably exausted. I can only take so much from each person every so often, so your least exausted would be best, as they wont feel the drain as bad. I know its allot to ask of people who are needed in fights but herbs alone wont save most of these people."

Regardless of his answer she would begin working. It was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance   The Resistance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Resistance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: