Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Professor Banana I_vote_lcapProfessor Banana I_voting_barProfessor Banana I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Professor Banana I_vote_lcapProfessor Banana I_voting_barProfessor Banana I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Professor Banana Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Professor Banana Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Professor Banana Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Professor Banana Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Professor Banana Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Professor Banana Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Professor Banana Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Professor Banana Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Professor Banana Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Professor Banana Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Professor Banana Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Professor Banana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Professor Banana Empty
PostSubject: Professor Banana   Professor Banana EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:46 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Banana (Though asks others to refer to him as Professor Banana or just Professor)
True Age: 152
Sex: Male
Personality:

Professor Banana is a real prideful individual, taking great pride in his title of Professor. He will not stand for anyone calling him anything but Professor or Professor Banana. He also gets angry when someone insults his experiments or drugs that he created, or just science in general, and even has a habit of killing those who do the insulting. He views others who are not as intelligent as he is as lower then him in ranks, and does not take their opinions in terms of science into consideration.

Professor Banana will underestimate his opponents often, due to his prideful nature, unless he has done research or witnessed said person beforehand, he would probably base them off what they look like. Even faced with a large muscular person, he would simply write them off as slow and incapable of actually using their muscle for anything.

Unfortunately after many drug experiments on himself, he has a severe case of schizophrenia. This of course doesn't bother him however, as he seems to have his own ways of dealing with it, including arguing with himself, and discussing with himself about several things, thus gaining a second opinion with himself, which makes mistakes happen even less frequently by making sure he did not make a miscalculation. Despite constantly having someone in his head at all times, he always seems to enjoy company, whether it be idiots or geniuses, he just seems to enjoy people, however when he is experimenting, he tends to prefer only having assistants around.

Professor Banana despises failure, however, he also despises perfection. If for example he was developing a drug or artificial limb of some sort and it failed, he would never stop until it is finished. Perfection on the other hand, he feels is the anti-science. If everything is perfect, why would science exist? If he were to ever hear the word perfect, or perfection, he would go to extreme lengths to prove perfection does not exist.

He seems to take his science and martial arts seriously, though he often keeps his fighting capabilities a secret as to catch a possible opponent off guard, he seems to have a hard time getting free time due to all the things he practices and works on. Luckily he enjoys testing, science, and martial arts so much, he would hardly consider even his work habits to be boring or even work in general, because of this, he seems to always be cheerful and happy.

If there is anything Professor Banana would hate to happen, it would be to die with regret. He feels his true meaning in life is to discover new scientific methods and develop new drugs to benefit himself or humanity. If his drugs however, were to be the cause of his death, he would most likely feel regret for the mistake he made in the development of the drug, which is not what he would want, however, he is far too arrogant and prideful to not test it on himself.

Professor Banana has another love in the world, which is animals, well, non-humans to be more specific. He will never test a drug on a wild animal, only humans, hollows, and shinigami. His feels towards them even turn to sorrow when he thinks of household pets and how bored they must feel being inside, thus if you were to bring him to your house, if you were to have a cat, he would most likely spend most of the time playing with it to give it some entertainment.

Fears: Regretful Death, Inability to solve a problem, Perfection

Character Appearance

Height: 5'8
Weight: 455lbs
Physical Traits:

Professor Banana Aa2eaefdc4cbab48b4b98f6d7c065cfc

Straight blond hair which has bangs cut just above his eyes and the ends cut just below his chin. He has pale skin with blue eyes. He appears to have green bear ears on his head instead of human ears, likely due to a weird experiment he did on himself.

Clothing:

-White Labcoat
-Pink Dress Shirt With Pink Buttons
-Light Pink Tie With Strange Humanoid Designs on it in Several Colors
-Pink Pants With White Dots
-Multi-Colored Sneakers with no Socks

Accessories:

-Red Glasses With No Lenses
-Syringe
-Several Bottles containing many types of drugs in his labcoat
-Darts
-Blow Pipe

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:

While Professor Banana tries to avoid fighting, due to being so busy with his martial arts and science, he does know how to defend himself incredibly well. He has great knowledge of the fighting style of Jujutsu, a fighting style used in a gentle and flexible way to use an enemies force against themselves rather then applying his own strength. He is capable of flipping people and knocking people down easily despite them being even as high as four times his strength and speed. Due to being an incredible surgeon and scientist, he has incredible eyes, capable of noticing things much faster then an average person, thus only increasing his Jujutsu skill, being capable of noticing the movements of an opponent and instantly acting on them. After many experiments to improve his strength, Professor Banana has taken away all the useless muscle in his body via surgery and several drugs. His body is completely covered in only useful muscle, that improves his strength, thus making him easily super human leveled in strength.

Professor Banana does have a drug which turns him into that of a child-like form, his clothes remain the same and become too big for him, in this case he has learned another fighting style, though it has no official name, it requires lots of jumping. His strength and speed have changed to a certain degree at this point, due to his sudden drop in size, he has become twice as fast as he was before and half as strong as he was before. In this case, the way of attacking in this form is to blind the target with the sleeves of his shirt that are fairly long now that he is a child himself. He will spin often in the air, and aim his fists to punch his enemy as much as he could when given the chance.

Strengths:

Professor Banana has done special training, surgery, and taken special drugs he developed himself to take away any useless fat or muscle in his body, and keeps this up to make sure he never gets out of shape. His body is incredibly muscular even if it doesn't seem that way, it is because all the useless weight of useless muscle is gone, thus allow him to move normally whilst still having even more strength then those of body builders. His strength is easily super human level.

Intelligence and Precision is something that he has pride in. After many years of surgery and dangerous experiments, his eyes have adapted to noticing things much quicker then a normal person would, being capable of noticing someones muscle movements and hidden attacks the moment the opponent attempts to use them, and instantly be able to counter or dodge it, unless of course he is too slow, or the opponent does something unexpected. His intelligence is easily noted by his incredible drugs that he makes frequently and even artificial limbs, several devices that can be used to benefit himself and others.

Due to the many years of experimenting on himself and injecting himself with many toxins, his body has grown an immunity to most, however, due to making his own drugs himself, he can specifically craft them to fight against his immune system if he so chooses, however, he constantly has to change his drugs to keep up with it.

Weaknesses:

Professor Banana's speed is average, he has done no real training with his legs besides improving the muscles, but he is incapable of running for long periods of time due to the constant staying inside and working on experiments. His training mostly consists of reflexes and strength, so all he truly needs is average speed anyway.

Having no abilities can certainly put him at a disadvantage against opponents who can shoot water, or whatever, even if he doesn't admit to being weaker then them, that can be the deciding point in a fight. He does however use his intelligence to help this weakness to not make it as much of a downfall as it would be, using drugs to shift his capabilities.

Items

Name: Age Reducing and Increasing Drug
Effect:

Professor Banana D8512ca07844a7a6b76706cd2de57a94_zpsa4515f63

Reduces the age of Professor Banana until his body is that of a child. His strength and speed remain the same, however, due to his body becoming tiny, his speed is twice as fast as it was before and he is capable of jumping much higher and faster then before. His clothes do not change, they remain too long for his body.

The Age Increasing Drug however, transforms him back into his original state.

Name: Strength Enhancing Drug
Effect:

By swallowing this drug, it will immediately increase the strength of the Professor to be three times what it was originally. This is done by increasing his muscle capacity to no longer hold back its inner power as well as increasing its mass to help out. Once the drug wears off in 6 posts, his body will need to repair itself for 4 posts afterwards and he will only be half as strong as he was before in that time.

Name: Heat and Cold Resistance Drug
Effect:

These are put into 2 separate bottles, one for heat, the other for cold. They are also only able to be used on Professor Banana. The Cold resistance drug must be injected via needle, and cannot be mixed with the heat resistance drug otherwise it will cause an unstable body and make all the muscles in the body immediately go numb except for the heart. The Cold Resistance drug will travel through the blood stream and cover the veins with a layer of heated tissue, thus keeping the body warm.

The Heat resistance drug is one that is to be swallowed instead of injected, and once again, must not be mixed with the Cold Resistance drug. This drug when swallowed will coat the throat and stomach in a chilling coating. It is the absorbed through the tissue of the throat and stomach and keeps the body cold for as long as it is in effect for.

Both drugs are in effect for 8 posts and may be taken again after they have worn off, though taking too much of one can cause the body to either burn or become frozen and numb depending on which you overdosed with.

Name: Regenerative Formula
Effect:

This drug must be injected via needle, and not by other ways, and must be injected near the damaged area. This drug can only be used twice in a thread as the body needs a break after use otherwise it could result in overdosing. Any wounds that are on Professor Banana's body, whether it be large cuts or even lost limbs, will be regenerated if injected in the spot close to the wounded area. It is instantaneous.

Name: Mental Imbalance Fear Formula
Effect:

This drug is to be used on an enemy, when swallowed or injected, it will immediately travel to the brain, and begin to mess with the senses around the Amygdala, the piece of the brain which deals with fear. It will begin to cause it to vibrate twice as much as it normally does, thus causing the opponent to begin experiencing a severe case of anxiety and fear. An innocent bumble bee would look like a killer hornet to a person afflicted with this drug.

Name: Unstable Signal Drug
Effect:

This drug is meant to be used on the enemy. It must be entered through the blood stream otherwise it will not take effect. The drug will immediately attach itself to the nerves throughout the body and travel to the brain, messing with the brainwaves to make a new combination of messages. For example, normally you would simply move your right foot up and down, but once the drug takes effect, attempting to move your foot may cause you to move your pinky finger, thus is the same for all parts of the body. This drug however is fought off by the brain in 3 posts and the brain will be immune for 10 posts afterwards. The Rp'er can randomly determine said outcome but the effect MUST be Rp'd for the duration of the drug.

Name: Skin Sensitivity Formula
Effect:

To be used on an enemy. This drug can be absorbed through the skin if made direct contact and can also be injected through the blood stream. This drug will immediately spread through the cells of the enemies skin and cause the skin to become 2.7x as sensitive to pain then normal. This of course will cause the skin to hurt by a mere touch, hindering movement to a certain degree as well as making any wounds feel much worse then they would normally. This drug will be in effect for 5 posts and can be used again immediately, however the next time will only be in effect for 4 posts, and then 3, and so on until it no longer works.

Back Drop:

Background:

Born into a family of Chemists and Biologists, Banana was raised to be a prodigy child. At the age of 3 he was already capable of reading science text books and even stated he would love to be a scientist when he grew up. Unfortunately at the age of 6, his mother passed away, his father being the only one left to raise him, was constantly at work, leaving Banana with several different babysitters. Why several? Probably do to the fact that Banana would always tie them up and try out new experiments on them. Despite being only 6, he was already interested on the effects certain drugs have on humans. Banana also had several pets that his father got for him to get over his mothers death, to no avail he was still depressed by his mothers death, however they did serve to help him keep happy. Some babysitters would ask why his animals would get off scott free, however, Banana vowed never to experiment on animals, and to show no mercy to anyone who did, as to him, the animals were a sign of happiness, thus he would always try to make sure they were happy as well.

At the age of 8, Banana's father was fed up with all the sitters he had to hire, and so, left him in the care of a Jujutsu dojo, where he met Master Moi. Normally Banana would of driven him away with his psychotic tendencies, however Master Moi was much stronger then the rest, and thus, Banana began to learn Jujutsu. He went through several years of intense training, working on removing useless muscle and learning the skills of Jujutsu which he grew fast. In his spare time he worked on his scientific experiments, gaining more knowledge of chemistry and biology, as well as some physics and cosmotology, even though he had no use for cosmotology.

In time, Banana grew to the age of 16, at this point his body was already massively stronger then most that he knew, and his IQ was off the charts in the schools he went to. No ones marks or IQ's ever came close to his, and while he would of normally been bullied because of this, he wasn't due to his intensely trained body being capable of fighting off bullies. At this time he began growing bored with his normal sciences, he practiced on his body several times, but he wanted others, however the direct approach didnlt seem to work, so he began practicing using blow darts, putting the toxins into darts that he would shoot out of a pipe. He was a natural at it due to his constant experiments and attentions to detail, he could hit the dart board in the middle most of the time.

At the age of 18, his Master Moi entered him in a martial arts tournament against 1000 powerful fighters from all around the world. There were no real rules of said tournament, you were even allowed to kill your opponents. Before the tournament began, Master Moi increased the training that he would usually do with Banana. The training included tossing him into an area highly populated with hollows and was told to defeat them all without killing any of them. With this, he had to constantly fight for 5 days straight, and in time, defeated them all, albeit suffering some injuries that he quickly fixed himself from afterwards.

The tournament was an incredible experience, Master Moi told him not to kill any of his opponents because it was part of his training. Banana easily defeated most of the competitors, until of course, he reached the semi finals with 3 other fighters. They appeared to be at his level in strength, and were each taught by masters themselves. The first of the 2 matches he fought in, was incredibly difficult, pushing him to the limits of his training, and finally delivering the finishing blow which would knock out his opponent and allow him entry into the finals, to which he fought an even stronger opponent known as Falson.

Falson was a master in taekwondo, being capable of breaking through several layers of bricks with a single kick, to which Banana would rather not fight, however, despite being kicked around quite a bit, and nearly fainting and dying at several points in the fight, Banana managed to flip Falson over his head, slamming him on the ground and breaking his leg in the process, thus causing Falson to forfeit.

After the tournament was over, Master Moi was impressed, and considered Banana graduated from his classes, of course, only if he was able to defeat him in a fight, not to the death, but enough to cause the opponent to faint. Banana at first refused, but Master Moi decided that wouldn't do, attacking Banana to cause the fight to begin. Banana was knocked down many times over, always getting back up, and even managed to knock Master Moi down several times as well. The fight ensued for 36 hours, until, finally, Master Moi was defeated. Banana told him it was because of his age, master Moi being 67, and said if Moi would have been younger he probably would of won. After the fight, Banana decided to leave the dojo and train on his own, leaving his master behind who had a smile on his face.

Once he was an adult, he was labeled as a freak by society, for good reason, he would sometimes kidnap others and use them as guinea pigs for his experiments, conducting surgeries, injecting drugs, all for the purpose of increasing his understanding. He however, grew board and felt it was too dangerous to continue, and began to practice his drugs on himself, and after years of this, began experiencing mental issues such as schizophrenia. He also began to take drugs and use surgery to get rid of the extra muscle and fat in his body that was useless, and thus, only caused problems. After which, he became stronger and faster then he was before. Due to the constant surgeries he conducted on himself, his precision only increased further.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Professor Banana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Banana   Professor Banana EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:46 am

Tier 1-4
Professor Banana Mustache_approved_stickers-p217325345920138961en7l1_210
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Professor Banana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Banana   Professor Banana EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:54 am

Professor Banana Approve
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Professor Banana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Banana   Professor Banana Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Banana
Page 1 of 1