Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
gotei discussion I_vote_lcapgotei discussion I_voting_bargotei discussion I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
gotei discussion I_vote_lcapgotei discussion I_voting_bargotei discussion I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
gotei discussion Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
gotei discussion Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
gotei discussion Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
gotei discussion Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
gotei discussion Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
gotei discussion Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
gotei discussion Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
gotei discussion Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
gotei discussion Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

gotei discussion Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

gotei discussion Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

gotei discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

gotei discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: gotei discussion   gotei discussion EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:01 pm

I see a problem though, Orgoth. I see no test saying you pass to be a 1-5 tier. Not even a challenge for it. Unless I see it, I stand by Aki having that spot again. Or else, I'm challenging for it if it does exist, but it doesn't as all tier up challenges should be in Site Challenges. And I saw none for Grainne, or even for you in general. I see this as something another staff member should call on.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

gotei discussion Empty
PostSubject: gotei discussion   gotei discussion EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:38 pm

As the newest staff member I understand that my opinion probably doesn't hold as much weight as a staffer with significantly more experience, however here are my two cents:

1.) This is the wrong place to discuss this, as this is a sign up thread and should really only be used for that. therefore I ask someone with more experience with the board to move this post and the previous to either the staff board or the suggestions board.

2.) I agree it seems as though Orgoth does lack experience of a high level character so there is a risk.

3.) However, simply handing you over the CC spot because you had it, lost it and now found the current candidate too inexperienced would be a blatant abuse of staff power on our part. Orgoth is a member and plain and simple he beat you to the punch, and thus he deserves respect and consideration in this decision.

4.) So I suggest you two talk it out and come to an agreement and bring it to staff.

And if that doesn't work see option 5

5.) If that doesn't work I offer a compromise which should only be instituted if both of you and another staffer agree to it and that is you settle this like gentleman. Either A the two of you fight at equal tier with your characters winner takes all, or B you each in character apply for the position in a thread presenting your shinigami resume and reasons you want to be commander to the central 46 or equivalent if they're dead (Remaining staff and Rena), the format of the resume is something I would take care of if no one else wants to. Please note that if you agree either of these choices it's case closed matter no complaints Razz

Edit:
6.) Captains vote everyone with a captain character votes and thats the end of it (just another option)
Stay Classy San Diego
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

gotei discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: gotei discussion   gotei discussion EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Very good points, and just cause your new staff doesn't mean your oppinion isn't worth much. As suggested, I've moved your posts to a new thread. Its open to everyone, so Orgoth can see whats going on.

Its true a tier up hasn't been taken. However Kano -as the previous owner after Jun- gave the position to Orgoth and Rena did not object to Kano's choice. If thats not enough I think it would be fair to atleast let him take the teir up and prove himself, rather than just snatch the position off him now that he has it.

If the test is required, this is what I propose. I will do the tier up against Orgoth now. Anz, along with another member of staff -as per the rules of tiering up by test- will judge the match.. Personally I dont think Myself or Jun should be chosen to judge, as both of our oppinions could be biased, me because Orgoth is a close freind, and Jun because he's got something riding on this. If Orgoth passes the Tier up he remains in control of the gotei 13. If he fails, Jun will resume control.

Please dont let this turn into a big deal. I'm sick of seeing people fighting over silly things, and I dont want anyone falling out over this. We've few members as is, and falling out of minor things will weaken the site and dampen the fun.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

gotei discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: gotei discussion   gotei discussion EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:02 pm

My ONLY complaint is his inexperience. I see it as a failure of Rena's and Kano's for not making sure he was qualified first, mistakes happen. I have pmed Orgoth to see if we can't resolve it. But all but one option requires RPing, so a test/challenge will most likely be needed anyway or something RPed out. I also proposed another option in my pm which would determine whether or not I still challenge after his test should he succeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gotei discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: gotei discussion   gotei discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

gotei discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: