Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
WT2 - Kain VS Zear I_vote_lcapWT2 - Kain VS Zear I_voting_barWT2 - Kain VS Zear I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
WT2 - Kain VS Zear I_vote_lcapWT2 - Kain VS Zear I_voting_barWT2 - Kain VS Zear I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
WT2 - Kain VS Zear Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
WT2 - Kain VS Zear Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
WT2 - Kain VS Zear Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
WT2 - Kain VS Zear Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
WT2 - Kain VS Zear Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
WT2 - Kain VS Zear Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
WT2 - Kain VS Zear Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
WT2 - Kain VS Zear Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
WT2 - Kain VS Zear Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

WT2 - Kain VS Zear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Kain stood in the arena, looking across at his opponant, a strange girl in red. Kain looked at the excited crowd, screaming to see blood. Atleast he imagined thats why they were so excited, why else hold such a tournament. Kain had only signed up out of curiousity really. His tattered cloak rustled as a light wind blew through the stadium.. The Crowd quieted as the announcer counted down. "Begin!"

The crowd broke into a roar as kain shot forward towards his opponant, creating a pair of black Ice swords four foot in length. He did not shout or scream as he attacked the girl, he watched. Slashing with speed he attacked with a flurry of cuts using both blades, the off hand weapon following in the main hand weapons path as he cut from left to right and back, before moving into trio of thrusts with his blades. The ground beneath him began to ice over as he attacked.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:52 am

Zaer ignored the cries of the people around her. She had come to the tournament to fight and watch others fight so that she could gain more battle data on fighters she did not yet know. Her first opponent did not seem to waste any time either. With great speed he rushed her with ice blades and she simply blocked them using the white armored part of her hands. Since she was entirely comprised of metal it would take much more than simple weaponry to hurt her but she still used the most armored parts of her hands just in case.​

She took note of his style, his energy readings and the ice on the ground. She waited and continued to block his weapons with her hands until she managed to find a predictable pattern in his attacks and then struck. Suddenly. Without warning. With the use of her Mach Attack she was suddenly in a totally different position. She had her right hand on the ground, her right leg helping with support and her left leg shooting up at her top speed towards the man's jaw.

Without Bass she could not obtain the use of flight or her Flare Cannon.. However since this was a tournament the only way she could get involved was to order Bass to do recon elsewhere.. but at the moment she, most likely like her opponent, was just testing the waters. This tournament's ring put the fighters on equal powers. So she could not underestimate anyone she faced even if they had been weaker outside the ring.

Last edited by Rena on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Kain noticed her hands were capable of blocking the sharp ice blades. Interesting, she did look a little less fleshy now that he was closer. Landing a hit somewhere else on her body would help him figure that out. For now he kept up his attacks. Suddenly she moved, and his natural fighting instincts kicked in seconds before he'd have taken a foot to the face. Still, he had barely enough warning to dodge, the attack grazing his jaw, the airforce throwing him backwards.

He flipped backwards and landed firmly on his feet, a red mark along the side of his scared Jaw where her foot had made contact as it passed him. His hood had come off. He left it. He spun, throwing both swords at the woman with accuracy and formed a bardiche, a weapon with a wide cresent blade and long handle. He needed to be a little more cautious, he'd gotten lucky the first time.

He rushed foward, forming 3 spikes of ice as he swung the bardiche low, sweaping the blade for the legs. As he did that, the ice spikes would strike at her upper body. He then followed up his sweep with an uppercut, aimed to take her in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:01 pm

The cords attached to her moved on their own and smacked away the two swords like whips at the speed Zaer was normally capable of..the man formed a new weapon and rushed her so she waited..calculating...planning.. She jumped up and over his bardiche, however because of this one the ice spikes managed to hit her because her cords only managed to strike two in the time it took to reach her. Even though they didn't do any "lethal" Damage or penetrate her body they still hurt.

..but you'd have never known that looking at her face. He went for an uppercut with his weapon and Zaer slammed down an elbow against the bladed weapon in an attempt to shatter it or divert it away from her body. Successful or not she would tackle him and try to force him out of the ring through sheer physics of greater weight forcing lesser weight to move backwards.

It seemed his powers revolved around ice..and that was something Zaer could pre-determine nearly all uses and forms of. Unless he had something more she was going to lose interest soon..hence why she was forcing him to try harder or risk losing the match so quickly. If he attacked with more ice spikes she would use her whip cords to counter them as effectively as possible..otherwise she focused on trying to push him out of the ring.

if/when her tackle failed to do it's job, or miss entirely, she would face him and just walk towards him slowly. As if completely unguarded and uncaring as to what he would do. Though this was half true it wasn't entirely accurate to say she didn't want more data or that she was unguarded.. She simply kept smiling a smile you'd expect from a lover and her cold eyes never once changed.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Once ice shard hit home as she Jumped over his attack. She was uncut, when it should have pierced right through her. Atleast he knew, now. The other shards were batted aside by her wierd whip tenticles, along with the swords he'd thrown. Useful, that. His second attack with the bardiche was blocked by her elbow, though it didn't shatter. All of his black ice weapons were as strong as Zanpakuto steel, making them very difficult to break.

The woman charged into him. There was allot oof weight behind the skinny body, but as she forced him towards to edge of the ring he ducked and twisted so she bulldosed past, and Kain struck at her back with his bardiche. He backed away after that, in contemplation. Her body would be impervious to most of his standard attacks, leaving him with only one choice if he really wanted to win.

On the other hand, if he continued his current path of attack he might make her think she had the upper hand, before using his ace in the hole to catch her off gaurd. He'd need to be catious though, lest she catch him offgaurd with that speed she'd displayed before, or manage to throw him from the ring. kain made a sword of black ice in his off hand, and drove it down into the ring, causing his power to jump as he moved into final stage.

Jumping back, he raised a hand and twenty spear like lengths of ice formed in the air. He threw his hand forward, and they all launched towards the girl's general area at once. (think arrow volley, but bigger arrows.)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:47 pm

He finally got free of her tackle and her cords stuck into the ground behind her and slungshot her around so that she didn't run off the ring and used the length of her cords so that she was moved out of the path of his weapon as well. Just in time for her to have to throw her arms up in an X cross defense to reduce damage caused by the ice spears he hurled at her. Those hurt alot more than the ice spikes from earlier but only one managed to penetrate her body and it was because three others had hit the same spot before it had. She pulled the ice spear out of her right shoulder and frowned instead of her usual smile. The wound had already started repairs but she was highly irritated now.. her emotional emulation that she had currently activated allowing such a phenomena to occur...

She was visibly angry. Her red visor snapped down to cover her eyes and her entire body language just stopped. Her ability to detect and sense all forms of movement on all spectrums tripled and her emotional emulation completely stopped functioning. With her maximum speed she rushed the man and tried to punch him in the face and the gut simultaneously. As most people instinctively guarded their head he might not see the punch to the stomach coming. Afterwards she bent low and spun like a ballerina on one foot side swiping him with her right leg around waist level. Immediately after completing the spin she pushed forward in whatever direction he was in to gain momentum and suddenly Mach Attack'd his face with a blurred Punch at shunpo speed.

while doing all of this her whip cords would try to slap against important vital joins such as the knee's and the shoulders as well as the wrists and ankle areas. She could make them stab but since she was not allowed to kill her opponent and she was here for data gathering she kept them as slaps. With the hardness and such this would still hurt if they connected.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:57 pm

It was all coming together, as she pulled that spear from her shoulder. She was a machine, a very life like one, but a robot none the less. He'd put her uncuttable skin down to hierro or some such ability. But atleast he knew he could damage her. And piss her off, by the expression on her face.

He dropped the bardiche and it melted, as two short swords formed and he fell into a defensive stance. He reversed his grip on the weapons and crossed his arms, using the blades to block the punch to the face and his instincts warned of unseen danger, but it was to late as her fist drove into his gut. He grunted as he was forced back, and her leg swept his from under him. HE rolled to his left with the kick and regained his feet, dodging under her whips. He could match her speed so rather then stand and take a beating he stopped trying to block and went to dodging as much as he could. It probably saved him too, as he dodged aside a whip she struck at him using that insane speed from before, barely missing.

several parts of him were stinging after that, especially his right side which not only took a kick to the ribs, but one of those whips to the side of the knee. That might slow him down a bit, but he was nowhere near out of the fight. However he couldn't continue to take suck a beating. Putting a hand on his face, purple energy consumed him and he activated his Fullbring. A skull helm covered his face, and his body was protected by a mix of leather and metal armor. A clawed gauntlet formed on his left arm, and he drew a long silvery sword.

No more ice, but he wouldn't need it. Hopefully she'd expect ice though. kain circled her before rushing in, creating 3 bolls of energy half a cero in strength around him, and firing them before she could figure out what was going on. He dove into close combat, slashing at her body with his sword. He aimed a thrust for her shoulder before pulling back the blade and slashing at her neck. He wasn't allowed kill, but how could you kill something that wasn't alive?
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:33 pm

"Overdrive" it was said in a completely robotic, though still feminine, manner and suddenly she was darting around the ring at shunpo speed like it was nothing, having detected a surge of spiritual energy within him she felt it best to use this ability to exceed his current views of her power. All of her capabilities had temporarily doubled.. something that posed ill for Kain. His energy balls suddenly came at her while she was already moving and hence just "stopped" so that they passed her pretty close but still missed.

The man rushed towards her and she just made it seem like she "Instant", though she really didn't do it instantly and to him the punch may not be fast anymore..she didn't know because she didn't know what his new power had actually done for him, punched him in the face with one hand and blocked his sword with the other. It was true her hands and feet were by far more heavily fortified than the rest of her body and that fact did annoy her..she would have much rather been built more solidly..but her data showed her that if that had been done she would be much slower...

Suddenly her body hummed as a mass of electrical energy built up in her. The ground began to tremble from the mass that was surging forth from inside her..and then suddenly all the onlookers saw was a giant sphere of "Glass" that hovered off the Tournament Ring. However inside it they saw, as if looking through a crystal ball, Zaer and Kain still fighting.

Zaer had used Reality Marble..causing herself and Kain to be transferred to an Alternate version of earth that was fully within Zaer's control.. however because their physical location in regards to the real world had not changed.. it was impossible to be disqualified for moving outside the ring inside her world. To Kain the only reason he would notice is because it would feel like he was shoved forward a single step, this didn't mean he would actually move but it did mean he would notice something was off.

....She had gone through great lengths to explain this ability to the judges to ensure she did not get disqualified for it.

Within her world her visor snapped back up and she just grinned, "Whatever you are holding back no longer need be so. This place allows our fight to be held outside the ring because in reality we are still in the ring no matter where we go here." To prove her point she stepped off the ring and no one said a word, in fact there was no one even at the Tournament right now, "Now.." She said as she lifted a hand up towards him, "your powers, your people, your planet, in the end I will destroy them all.. but for now.. I will abide by the rule of not killing you.. So you had better make my effort seem worth this.."

She tilted her hand quickly, as it was palm up it is now palm down, and as she did so the gravity around Kain would have increased by triple. It wouldn't kill him..but it was sure to make him squirm.. unless he was far stronger than she realized to this point. While he dealt with that she began forming replications of herself, which looked like they were slowly re-molecularized from the feet up when made and though they were vastly weaker than her being made of simple iron (Tier 4), there were dozens of them and they all rushed Kain and started trying to beat the crap out of him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:01 pm

The girl did something. Some kind of power up, Kain didn't catch it. But hell her speed increased. He needed blurr to keep up. She punched and blocked his sword, though the punch wasn't as fast as before it was still something. it hit him in the face and he staggered back but his skull helm took the brunt of it. It fucking hurt though.

Kain suddenly felt strange, like he'd been forced forward by an unseen force, though his body didn't move. He looked around, the first thing he noticed was the quiet. such beautiful quiet. He grinned beneath the mask as she spoke. "You will kill every body? A respectable goal. Dont mistake me for one of those weak humans, with their 'conscience'. I care nothing for them. Or my own life. I just like to kill."

Kain Felt things become heavier. He smirked. He was neither strong or weak, just average, but he didn't squirm. He would have trouble moving, but it wouldn't stop him. Her clones of Iron rushed him and he faught back, tearing through metal with sword and claw as they surrounded an beat him down. He wouldn't be suppressed. With a surge of purple energy that exploded outwards in a dome he destroyed many and drove the rest back.

He ripped up one of the remaining ones with warp energy and threw it at his host. Then he llet out a loud cry of joy and rage and rushed towards her, shooting off multiple balls of energy as strong and fast as bala. He reached her and plunged his claw towards her chest, then started beating at her with his sword. He was going to wear himself out but to hell with it, he was having fun. He'd only joined to see what the fuss was about, if he lost he didn't care.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:44 pm

"...oh..?" She suddenly seemed to get interested.. That couldn't bold well for Kain then.. She was smiling that same creepy ass lover smile from before while she stared at him, "Come here boy.." She used the still present power of Overdrive to move at the same high level of speed as before. She started punching at his shoulders and elbows on purpose and kicked at his knee's and ankles with as much accuracy as her scanners could give. Her whip cords going on both sides of him and striking at him anytime he tries to move left and right to deal with her punches.

"I want to break you.. You will become my first follower." She said with a sadistical laugh as she kept up this onslaught. The only options she was giving him was up and backwards. Making it a very one sided trap situations if he were to avoid damage as much as possible. However after about a minute of this she alowed down by half. She was still going pretty fast but they were nowhere near as blur speeded as before. Her Overdrive had expired it's time limit.

"Come on! I want to pound you until you beg for my commands!" She said as she suddenly took advantage of his guards possibly lowering because she had become slowed and used her Mach Attack with her right foot to damn near instantly try to bash it against his skull from the side instead of his leg areas.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Kain met her charge with his own and blocked, dodged and weakened her blows as best he could. She was giving him a good pounding though, he wouldn't last much more like this. He faught back with as much as he could manage, clawing and slashing with his weapons. Then she slowed but he kept up the attack, and took a foot to the side of the head. He'd sensed it coming and blocked with his left arm but it still hit hard enough to throw him away and crack his helmet.

"Break me? You can batter my body all you like but I wont be broken. And I dont beg." He said, stiffly standing up. "I must deny your request for now. I serve another. Seek me out when I die and you can have me." Kain's helmet cracked and fell away, and his fullbring disingaged. Smirking at the woman he went into hyper mode. He still wouldn't last much longer, but if he was going to loose he would do so in a blaze of ice and laughter.

Another, slighly different skull helm formed with a hooded cloak billowing behind it. Black feathered wings formed, and a thicker layer of armor protected him. Black ice formed on his hands into bladed gauntlets, each with four blades about 5 inches long. Kain stabbed one into the ground and large blades of ice exploded from the earth around him, coming up underneath Zaer.

Kain jumped back into the attack screaming, launching blades of ice from his claws as he closed, then started slash and stab at Zear aiming for her chest and shoulders, trying to inflict as much damage as possible before she managed to take him out.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:44 pm

He denied her? Oh..but he served one already.. A shame.. She would have to kill this master before she could claim him.. Wait until he dies? Did he have some kind of plan for after death that would make him useful? Was that even possible? Ah wait..

She jumped up as ice blades started to form and come up to attack her and landed on them as they finished their movement. She remembered Albatross was a sinner..and how he had explained what a sinner was. ....This man wished to become one? oh but if she killed him now.. She'd lose the ability to gather more data.. oh how bothersome. She couldn't end him here to force his allegiance then..

He rushed her but she didn't seem to like that idea at all. Her abdomen opened up and she just grinned sadistically as a immense output of energy suddenly gathered and fired in beam form at him. The original beam is equal double that of a hadou no 88, is 20 feet in diameter and can easily travel 300 yards before dispersing into nothing.. However it didn't just end at that.. when the beam either hit something else or made contact with the ground it would collapse on itself and explodes for 75 feet and then the explosion itself bursts into 20 homing energy beams of much smaller size. The smaller missiles are similar to a cero are 2 feet in diameter and can travel up to 250 feet from the point of impact

She was not able to do that again.. and that was her trump card. If that didn't knock him out, hopefully she didn't kill him, She was going to lose. After the results of the beam ended to their fullest the reality marble shattered and they returned to the real ring and the crowd of people who had been watching them through the crystal ball that had formed in it's place.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:40 am

Her abdomen opened as he rushed her. He sensed imminent pain and dodged. Kain threw up a thick wall of ice incase she turned towards him, but it exploded outwards instead. The wall blocked the blast for a while, then it broke and kain was sent flying. He caught himself in the air, sure it was over. He was wrong. the attack split into smaller balls of energy, and kain used his speed, he was much slower than before to dodge.

He though he was safe when one he'd missed slammed into him and sent him plummetting to the ring. The reality marble shattered and he was lying in the ring again, body aching. He tried to move, but it was very hard. She looked weaker too. He still had a chance to win. The cripled assassin pushed himself to his feet, wobbling. He raised a hand and ice and wind began to build up.

"I.... will.." He passed out and fell from the ring as the swirling mass of ice and wind shot at Zaer.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:50 am

"You...will..NOT!" She actually yelled in defiance to him, Something she wouldn't have managed if she didn't have her emotion emulation running, Her body trembled as she forced it to move but it obeyed her regardless of it's deep want to take a nice long dirt nap and put up her arms while planting her feet. She didn't have anything besides her whip cords so she tried to fight the wind while they dealt with the ice bits.

Soon though the last attempt was over and he passed out outside the ring. She opened her eyes and looked back as the announcer proclaimed her the winner and the crowd started cheering only to fall out of the ring herself, in a comedic manner, because she was literally half an inch from doing so and the sudden movement made her lose balance. She landed with a nice loud thud and formed an indenture identical to her body because of her weight.

She asked if it would be okay to lay there a while because she couldn't move and she didn't think anyone around was going to be able to move her. They agreed while taking Kain to the Tournament Infirmary. oh.. she had so many plans with that one.. A true shame she had to wait..

But Zaer had all the time in creation.. She would never run out of it..

...so it wasn't so bad..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty
PostSubject: Re: WT2 - Kain VS Zear   WT2 - Kain VS Zear Empty

Back to top Go down

WT2 - Kain VS Zear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: