Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
To Free a King (open to sinners) I_vote_lcapTo Free a King (open to sinners) I_voting_barTo Free a King (open to sinners) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
To Free a King (open to sinners) I_vote_lcapTo Free a King (open to sinners) I_voting_barTo Free a King (open to sinners) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
To Free a King (open to sinners) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
To Free a King (open to sinners) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
To Free a King (open to sinners) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
To Free a King (open to sinners) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
To Free a King (open to sinners) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
To Free a King (open to sinners) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
To Free a King (open to sinners) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
To Free a King (open to sinners) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
To Free a King (open to sinners) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

To Free a King (open to sinners) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

To Free a King (open to sinners) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

To Free a King (open to sinners)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

To Free a King (open to sinners) Empty
PostSubject: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:47 am

Giddian shook his head his eyes bleary and his mind clouded, where was he?… how did he get here? Standing up he looked around at the barren wasteland, thin lines of lava carved through the landscape and spurting clouds of yellow spewed from craters. “Welcome to hell” , the words seeped into his mind and a shiver of fear ran down his spine. Using Patch he confirmed what he already knew, he was in hell… it would seem he had jumped in his sleep, something that had never happened before. Looking down he wiped a rather large amount of dirt and clay from his body, yet another strange occurrence. Taking a few steps forward he wearily looked around making sure the sigil was tucked beneath his cloak before heading towards one of the strange geysers. A plume of yellow smoke clouded the air above it and PATCH Was slowly determining its composition, sulfuric acid was obvious… but there was something else… Iron, calcium, sodium… bone shards of human bone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep in the darkness of his prison Nin smiled, how many years had it been… for so long he had been shackled within this place, yet now he was home. Even without his nose he could smell the sulfur, the agony, the despair. Oh yes it was good to be home, and soon he would have his body back… After all he had so much work to do, if he was truly going to drop the world into endless chaos.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Kaze felt the disturbance within Hell's boundaries long before he saw the cause. It wasn't hard to notice a big distortion of the dimensional wall after all. He stepped to be noticed by the man who had at first looked utterly confused and then seemed to realize exactly what as going on. Good that meant Kaze didn't need to bother explaining anything.. Onto the opening act!

A large chunk of earth moves in a swirl around the man for a moment before forming a dome which tried to trap him inside it. If trapped the earth dome would spike inside itself and aim the spikes at his wrists, shoulders, knees, and ankles. If the dome missed trapping him it would form up like a blob and pounce at him trying to land ontop of him.

All the while Kaze just kept walking towards the man making the earth dance to his tune. If the man dealt with the earth "blob" or attacked Kaze he would find a massive surge of electricity waiting for him..but for now that wasn't active. Kaze didn't know how this man had gotten here and despite not caring too much that did make him curious..as well as what in the nine hells that man was carrying that seemed so unbelievably shiny that it shown through his cloths..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Giddian stood contemplating the strange gas when suddenly the earth began to move rising around him like a cage. Reacting quickly he shunpoed up and then out feeling he reiatsu of a Sinner behind him, it was strong… much stronger than him. He couldn’t risk the sigil, not while he was in hell.Drawing Vraska he spoke “Suigai, Vraska”, his zanpakuto melted into jet black Ichor which he wrapped around his arms for later use. His troubles far from over he, sprinted away from the man even as the blob of earth pounced after him, using one of the only useful things he had gotten out of Nin he used hells eyes, which allowed him to see in all directions to convert a raise a wall of Ichor behind him the blob slamming against it. Heading forward his mind worked quickly, how could he get out of here and fast… One option of course was suicide, yet as soon as he thought that a wash of fear came over him What if that traps you in hell. He couldn’t risk it, having never been to hell he didn’t know if Hells Will would let him leave if he died… or for that matter would be able to stop him.

He need to buy some time, converting some ground below him to Ichor he then switched the chemical properties of that Ichor to react explosively with Reiatsu. Using roughly three cubic feet of Ichor the blast would be slightly stronger than a cero, and hopefully enough to stall his sinner pursuit. Hit or miss he kept running yet he had no idea where to… Just away from the Sinner who could free Nin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From within his prison Nin watched as Giddian ran, feeling his fear and gently nudging him further down that path. Today was his revival and he so eagerly waited to see his sons face again. However he needed more using the powers Dante had endowed him with he reached out with his mind towards Kaze, he needed to know more about the man who was to free him, hear his thoughts , learn his desires, twist him to the cause.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Kaze used blinken multiple times to catch up to the running man who felt like a sinner yet seemed to be scared that he was in hell. That was definitely odd and it got Kaze's attention more than just a little. However he suddenly stopped as something intruded upon his mind. At that very instant an large amount of high powered lightning formed a thick massive barrier to try and force Giddian from continuing in that direction. Right after that however two identically massive walls of lightning formed to the left and right of him as well as above.

"Who dares enter the mind of The Blackwind." His consciousness bellowed inside his inner world as someone peeked in to listen.

While Giddian had no choice but to either charge through the barriers and take damage or deal with them in some manner Kaze kept walking towards him as he focused half his attention inwards. Kaze had not had to do such a thing in a very long time, or he would be runnin instead of walking, so his attention was split instead of focused. He fired a bolt of lightning at Giddian's position within the box and if it missed he would make it turn, regardless of angle, and hit one of the barriers to cause a decent explosion.

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Helena was desending towards the rebirth pits to play with some reviving souls, when something caught her attention on the third level. Curious, the horseman of pestilence went to see. She could feel two people there, both sinners. Both familiar. She got closer and seen Kaze throwing lightning around like it was going out of fasion, and another man running for his life. She did not recognise him, but she knew his reiatsu.

She couldn't decide what to do.. Let Kaze kill who ever that was, or go intervene. She could help... She created a small block of crystal and sat on it while she watched the fight and tried to figure out who it was Kaze was fighting. And then something came to her.. That... That person was lord Nin? How? Why was he so weak, and so different. What had happened to her king?

Helena launched off her pirch and shot towards the fight. "Lord Nin! Dont run!" She tried to cut him off like Kaze had with his lightning.

Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Giddian smiled as the man seemed to suddenly slow, only to screech to a halt as a wall of lightning emerged in front of him. Converting the ground around him, but not directly below him to Ichor he shifted its’ properties turning it into a super conductor causing the wall to travel along it, though with nowhere to go it would quickly reform he shunpo’d through in the moment it was down only to be blown forward as the Kaze erupted the wall. Rolling through the force to get back to his feet he rose only to see another sinner in front of him this one not quite as strong but with the original one behind him another force to be recognized. Worse yet she called him Nin, Suddenly a thought flew into his mind filled with a flash of panic They Know!, The panic surged within him as he stumbled left staring at the strange woman before him, before darting left his energy surging as he released his Bankai his arms turning black in the process, though this was all for the speed boost.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Within the cage Nin was surprised by Kaze, he had almost instantly detected his presence in his mind. No matter this made it easier for Nin, reaching out to Kaze the thought would feel like his own but it would seem the man would have the sense to figure it wasn’t. Combing it with a need to destroy, he sent the image of the sigil around Giddians neck and a sentence ‘The Prisoner’. However, matters became much simpler as he felt a new presence, one he recognized quite well, Helena had arrived. And yet she confused him with, that accursed boy… his son. Reaching out to Helenas mind he sent a message linking the thought with rage, ‘This boy knows what happened to Nin’. Sitting back Nin then thought to himself waiting for his freedom, this moment would be critical he needed to ensure that the right pieces played their roles… after all, he had bigger plans riding on this.

(OoC: Giddian is wearing a necklace that glows but only sinners can see it, so Helena should be able o see it under his clothes.)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:21 pm

So that was it huh.. The reason Kaze had a slight passing interest in the shiny object that man had. Someone was trapped because of it.. Well then.. "Soil..is my..power.." HIs tube arm formed a fan as he continued to move towards Giddian, now running at full speed and with blinken, by the time he caught up the fan had spun and generated so much energy that the tube dissolved and reformed into a gun.

"Come forth I summon you! Lord of Gravitron! ATOMOS!" He said as he fired three bullets simultaneously at Giddian's back with each trigger pull and continued to do this as a colossal beast appeared to the right of Giddian.
Spoiler:
The giant entity known as Atomos released a volley (twelve) of balls that are made of concussive force towards Giddian the balls when making contact won't do more damage than a bala however have enough force behind them to launch someone through a building. Though in this case they were all meant to bounce him around since they came from different directions.

Kaze grinned as he used both lightning and earth to try and trap the man earth would constantly try to grasp his feet and hold him down, sometimes even trying to suck half his body into the earth, while bolts of lightning would try and cut off any escape routes except the ones Kaze wanted.

He noticed someone else nearby and didn't pay her any heed. He was doing this for his own selfish reasons and he didn't give a damn what she did unless she got in his way..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:41 pm

As helena cut him off he looked at her and panicked. Odd. She spotted the strange amulet that shone brightly, and wanted to touch it. Then the boy darted left and his form changed as he powered up. "Wait, stop!" She called after him. Then she felt something, and realised this boy wasn't Nin, somehow. But he knew where her beloved master was.

"Get your butt back here!" She screamed, launching ten foot long half a foot wide spears of crystal infront of him to try slow him down. "Where is he! What have you done with Nin! I know you have him!" She was consious of Kaze's attacks but his pressense didn't bother her. He was helping her by slowing the boy down.

Helena used Ranzig to shoot past the boy and spin round. multiple 5 ft long spikes of crystal formed and shot, aimed for his legs and arms to slow him so that she could capture him. She needed him alive. She would tear the truth from his lips and leave him to Kaze's mercy. She smiled at that. Sinners had no mercy.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Giddian easily spotted the bala like attacks from behind, being able to see in every direction had its advantages , when Kaze released them he simply shunpoed to the right. Then suddenly the ground trembled as a massive creature rose from the ground as the other sinner threw crystal over his head landing like a wall in front of him. Curving right he sped forward only to find the female sinner throwing spears at him, jumping up to dodge the spears he was struck in air by one the creatures attacks and sent hurtling head over heels slamming into the ground, which like quick sand tried to capture him pulling at his arms and legs. Determined to get away he converted the very earth chaining him to Ichor, darting up and out towards the large creature he would need to fight if he was gunna survive, creating and tossing a handful of seeds he sprouted six ichor flowers each one spewing out several jet black bala split evenly between Kaze, the monster, and Helena.

In his head he could feel a growing feeling of panic, his heart pounded and his mind was clouding. What was happening, he couldn’t register, logic seemed to have flown out the window and yet all he could think was it was hopeless.

--------------------------------------------------
Nin smiled as Giddian struggled, feeling the smallest inkling of panic in the boy he fed it whispering doubts into his mind. Amplifying the fear within his son, and reveling in his quickly approaching moment of victory, all it had taken was a single whisper and a drop of courage. Whispering into Giddians mind, [i]“to survive this I must fight”[/color]
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Stone and Bolt and Bullet protected Kaze from the man's plant's attacks and Atomos suddenly increased the gravity in the immediate vicinity of the fleeing man by x5 this however was only going to last a very limited amount of time..it was more to force the man to fall to his belly than anything lasting..however the moment it wore off Atomos engaged it's other more lasting ability. Which increased the Gravity for everyone except Kaze by 2.5x and didn't seem like it was going to let up anytime soon.

Kaze caught up to the boy once again thanks to Atomos' gravity enhancements most likely keeping him from getting very far. That voice earlier said destroy the amulet thing and he'd be free and Kaze was very interested in seeing who this person was. He however felt an urge to let the woman who had arrived and seemed to know more about what was going on.. do that. He didn't want to make a wrong move and screw up freeing the person after all. She would blame him and idiotically attack him.. something Kaze didn't have the patience for right now..

So he waited. Defending himself as needed and constantly trying to capture the boy in a coffin of earth or a net of lightning while having Atomos keep the gravity increased.

...No one could escape Kaze the Blackwind..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Helena formed a tall shield of crystal to defend herself from the plants attack and then countered them with a few crystal spikes to destroy the plants. She felt everything get heavier but she didn't care, she was to angry and intent on getting that amulet and forcing the boy to tell her where nin was. She was cautious to not bother Kaze as she did this or he might turn on her.

Helena joined in his efforts to trap the boy by shooting crystals to cut off his escape every time he tried to avoid one of Kaze's traps. Then finally, when an oppertune moment presented itself she would dart in and snatch the amulet from around the boys neck if she could grab it.

If she got the amulet she'd let Kaze play with the boy while she tried to figure out what to do. Was Nin in there? Would she need to break it when she got hold of it? "Lord Nin! How do I free you?!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:21 am

Giddian watched as his attacks failed, panic surging through him as he tried to understand why he had even bothered to stop and attack. Running as fast as he could he suddenly felt his entire body slam against the ground as the gravity around him suddenly intensified, the earth itself was attacking and the world seemed to be heavier as he tried to move. Darting left and right, curving and spinning like a rat in maze dodging lightning, earth, and crystals his breath heavy from trying to keep away. As lightning net swerved in front of him he spun the sigil raising out of his shirt as crystal spike slashed through his top and the thing chain which held it on his neck. In that moment it was as if time slowed the sigil flipping through the air as he reached out to grab it. But it was too late Helena darted in front of it her hand closing around Nins prison. Distracted by the loss of his sigil Giddian didn’t even notice as a massive stone coffin rose from the earth slamming around him.

---------------------
Within the prison Nin now stood triumphantly, feeling the sigil pass from Giddian to Helena her mind connecting to the prison as her hand grasped the amulet. The moment had finally come, though to the outside world it had seemed a mere twenty years in the dilated time of the pocket dimension Nin had been imprisoned for well over three centuries. Looking down at himself he saw his clothes ragged and torn the chest blood stained from where Giddian had stabbed him all those years ago, his hair unkept and straggly was gray and extended past his shoulder blades. Reaching out to Helenas mind he implanted the image of the sigil snapping in half and being thrown to the ground as well as a feeling of confidence. If she followed his instructions a massive vortex of jet black reiatsu would surge from the amulet as it hit the ground of hell and Nin would step out of it. Looking up he would use the power of the gemma diabolos to change his appearance his tattered hair would retract, his shredded fine Italian three piece suit melding as if by high speed regeneration with his first breath of hells air. Breathing deep he would open his eyes to wonder of hell and with a smile turn towards Helena “My dear Helena, I have returned…”
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Kaze banished Atomos when the girl managed to get and then break the necklace that he was trying to obtain. He just stood there with his arms crossed and waiting. He had done this thinking it would turn out to be worth it. This had better not prove him wrong or he might just kill the man for wasting Kaze's time.

He just..continued to stand there and waited for the two to do something that would actually interest him. Now that the game was over he was incredibly bored.. it had been too easy after all.. He did ranzig over and plant a foot on the shinigami's back to ensure the man didn't get anywhere though..

(crap post but..I got nothing so..)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Yes! She got it! Helena gripped the amulet firmly and Ranziged away from the boy to let Kaze play or what ever he wanted. She snapped the amulet and dropped the peices almost dancing with joy. She watched as nin formed from the amulet and replaced his tattered cloths. It took all of her restraint to stop herself tackling him to the ground and hugging him to death, but now probably wasn't the time.

"I missed you my king!" She said excitedly. "How did you come to be trapped so?" she asked as she looked him up and down. Then she looked to the boy. "He did it, didn't he? can I kill him? He needs to suffer for his insolence! I want to carve the flesh from his bones until begs for mercy and cries appologies! Can I?" She asked. She wouldn't make a move against Giddian now that Nin was free, unless he said she could.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:21 am

Nin stepped his fine Italian shoes pressing into the hard earth as his corrosive reiatsu ate away at it, turning and listening to Helena he smiled her devotion and loyalty was absolute of that he had no doubt. Speaking kindly his voice came out with its traditional velvety flow, an ethereal quality which made most wonder if he was about to kiss them or kill them. “Patience my dear Helena, I will have my vengeance… against this boy, but first I must speak with him… after all he is my only Son.” Walking towards Giddian he gestured at the ground causing a massive skeletal hand to rise from the floor of hell clutching him and lifting his body from the ground so they were face to face. “My poor son, so misguided. I offered you endless power, a place besides me at the throne… and yet you let foolish antiquated notions such as morality blind you to the truth. Allow me to clarify from father to son the truth behind all the lies, listen well for I never repeat myself. There are but two types of people, those with power and those that will die to elevate those with power. A simple truth, yet one your feeble mind couldn’t grasp. Instead you imprisoned me, it was good ploy filled with deceit and pride… though it may have seemed like twenty years out here, we both know it was almost three hundred in that wretched dimension. And yet while at first I was angry, furious even… I dreamed of boiling your eyes while they sat in your skull…. Time granted clarity, and for that I truly must thank you. You see in my imprisonment I discovered the truth, discovered the true power of Dante and with that I shall bring a renaissance to the world. Oh yes, I shall march an army forged in hell fire to bathe the world in blood and chaos. But have no fear my son, none at all, for I shall not kill you. NO you shall live to see the fruits of your labor… And the world shall tremble in fear as you do now.” Looking deep into Giddians eyes Nin reached out amplifying the paralyzing sense of dread which was rising in his sons mind to near psychotic proportions before turning towards Kaze.

His smile unfading and his eyes endless black vortexes he spoke again, “And you… My fellow Sinner, I feel your blood lust. Just a touch into your mind and it warmed my soul like food for the starving. The Blackwind I believe you called yourself, how apt a moniker. Please allow me to introduce myself I am Ningirsu Utu, though some refer to me with lesser names, Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, and of course the older ones like he who is most unclean. My sincerest gratitude in your assistance in my exodus from that wretched prison, however we are sinners and as such greed is in our nature might I ask you something else. Will you join me? Will you lend your power to the cause, for it is the aforementioned lies of morality which keep us trapped in this world of hell. I would seek to create a new world one where the truth was all that mattered, where blood runs like rivers and only the strong shall survive. After all this current order where the weak and kind rule, is most unseemly is it not?”
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:38 pm

"It's about damn time someone started talking my language." Kaze said as he spat on the ground to his right only for it to sizzle due to the fact they were in hell, "I don't care for all your smooth talk but at least you are speaking the language of death and destruction to me." He crossed his arms and cracked his neck left and right, "I do what I wish and what I wish is for the total madness of the world to be brought forth like blood as rain from the sky. I want to hear the screams of the innocent as chaos drives into their mind and turns them into their true monstrous selves.."

However.. Kaze was more curious about how a man like this was trapped. It didn't seem like it would be all that easy even though it seemed so easy to jailbreak him. He didn't bother questioning it though, "I have one rule.. no one harms my bloodline but me.. I am the only one allowed the pleasure of their destruction.. My daughter Rena was a failure, but yet I feel she is not yet dead, so I will find her and correct this problem on my own time with my own power. Are we clear Mr. Satan?"

(DBZ mention FTW! LOLOLOLOL)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Helena looked from Nin to Giddian and back. "Your son? Its strange that he trapped you so... Then again, I did kill my mother in the end. Eitherway, I'll stay my hand until you so desire to see him scream." She gave Giddian a sweet smile, the only sign of her horrible intent in her purple eyes. She let Nin and Kaze talk, listening only slightly. She knew the final outcome, it was easy to tell what someone would do when lord Nin asked them to join him.

"Allot has changed while you were away Nin. First a woman named Lilith took over, and then vanished, and now Xaner is in control. I have nothing against him but I dont really follow him. I mearly acted loyal while I waited for you to come back. You fixed me, and your the only one deserving of my devotion.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Free a King (open to sinners)   To Free a King (open to sinners) Empty

Back to top Go down

To Free a King (open to sinners)
Page 1 of 1