Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Broly.. The Legend. I_vote_lcapBroly.. The Legend. I_voting_barBroly.. The Legend. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Broly.. The Legend. I_vote_lcapBroly.. The Legend. I_voting_barBroly.. The Legend. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Broly.. The Legend. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Broly.. The Legend. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Broly.. The Legend. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Broly.. The Legend. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Broly.. The Legend. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Broly.. The Legend. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Broly.. The Legend. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Broly.. The Legend. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Broly.. The Legend. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Broly.. The Legend. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Broly.. The Legend. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Broly.. The Legend.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Broly.. The Legend. Empty
PostSubject: Broly.. The Legend.   Broly.. The Legend. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Basic Information

Name: Broly
True Age: 47
Sex: Male
Personality: Broly's personality is similar to that of a psychopath, as he generally exhibits tremendously uncontrollable rage, and is uplifted by the very idea of bringing destruction and inevitably crushing his enemies. He loves nothing more than to destroy things, as shown by his wanton destruction of cities for little more than intimidation. Broly also has a tendency to toy with his victims, as evidenced by his statement that, and "If you'd just let me kill you all before, you wouldn't be dealing with this pain now."

Broly enjoys playing with his feeble foes with sadistic sarcasm, often teasing his opponents with a plethora of "free punches". Broly himself rarely has anything to fear from any opponent he faces, which may have contributed to this. Broly even killed his own father ruthlessly for trying to abandon him.

Broly holds no real compassion for his victims being largely sociopathic, to him killing someone is as easy and fun as killing time, with this being he is completely merciless, you could be a handicapped child and he would squash you without a second thought. However he does prefer to fight those much stronger than a child. He finds thrill in combat, and having his life on the line against someone else's. He doesn't hold the proper fighting honor so if you fall down, he will still strike you. He fights without thinking of any rules in the book.

Fears: Fear of not being able to cause Violence (So fear of imprisonment)

Character Appearance

Height: 6'0" Normal Form| 7'7'' 70% Form |9'3" 100% Form
Weight: 285 lbs Normal Form| 362 Lbs 70% Form |450 lbs 100% Form
Physical Traits:
50% Normal Power -
Broly.. The Legend. Broly_normal_zps25679b7f

70% Power -
Broly.. The Legend. 4so95t_zpsc3810878

100% Power -
Broly.. The Legend. Broly_zpsa74f4455
Clothing: As above
Accessories: As above.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: His style is most easily described as "doggedly pursuing the opponent." He often uses grabs, stomps, clotheslines, and uppercuts as opposed to quick furious punches and kicks, yet he is still swift enough to do the quick attacks if he wishes. Due to this it resembles wrestling in certain ways as opposed to straight up brawling when Broly fights. He is a complete and total melee fighter. Dirty fighting pleases him and he'll use his brutish body to make it super effective.

Strengths: Outrageous physical capabilities - Between his abnormally high physical capabilities on their own coupled with his now Sinner racially enhanced body. Broly is a force to be reckoned with.

Weaknesses: Unlike in the past Broly is not capable of Shunpo/Similar moves. He has no ranged abilities to speak of aside from throwing pre-existing objects. He has massive spiritual energy but no spiritual control. Hence he cannot use his spiritual energy beyond simply increasing it, which does nothing for him outside the normal effects of high spiritual energy and most likely destroying the landscape around him. He does not get stronger because of it. He starts every thread at 50% of his power (He does not get a choice in this) He also takes 10% extra damage from all non-physical attacks (Though you'd stop and wonder if that makes a difference when he barrels through it..)

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: Evil's Cloak - Broly is so seeped in evil and embracing it so madly that it's dark energy protects him from certain levels of attack like an advanced Heirro. Shikai blades his tier cannot cut him and Bankai blades may find it hard to do but not impossible and Toukai's find moderate resistance. However the protection is stronger on his lower legs and feet as well as his forearms and hands. This enhanced protection also covers his head. This is so that his fighting style is as effective as possible.

Name: Power of Rage
Effect: Broly suffers from endless psychotic rage, but because of his unique biology and this rage his power increases as a battle progresses. He gained 10% extra power per post with a max growth of 50% after 5 posts of combat. This increase does not remain after the thread it has occured in and resets completely. At 20% Broly's hair and body transforms slightly to signify he is getting stronger. At 50% Broly transforms into his much larger form (As shown in appearance) and is now considered at full power for his tier.

Name: Power of Soul
Effect: Broly's continually burning rage ignites the power of his soul. Making him capable of raising his power to double for four posts with a three post CD or Triple for two posts with a five post CD. While charging his spiritual energy in this way he is covered by a green bubble of energy. While doing this it seems like he draws energy from around him inwards instead of releasing it outwards. This causes massive destruction to the landscape and buildings around him for one hundred yards as the energy he gathers draws into his body. This bubble of energy protects Broly for the first post of this power up. This energy shield can only withstand up to the 40th level of kidou in power before breaking.

Back Drop

Background:

Human Life

When he was born his mother died giving birth so he never knew her. His father blamed him for this but only after seeing how horribly violent Broly was towards others. Even as an baby who could barely walk he would purposely harm any of the pets in the house he was in. As a child in kindergarten he would bully and harm other kids in class and on the playground. Simply saying he was having fun when questioned about it. At one point he picked up a chair and hit another child with it for poking him during a movie to ask a question.

This started the long and repetitive process of putting Broly in mental hospitals. Which happened six more times throughout his childhood. His school record continued to be horribly tarnished with violence even though he was managing, for what he could actually be there to turn in, to get good grades. Mentally there didn't seem to be anything wrong with Broly, hence the grades, he just loved to be a violent person.

When he reached high school however it only got drastically worse. He was put in an alternative school because of his violent record and that meant he was now surrounded by a classroom of students who had the "same" issues he did. Did this make Broly calm down? HELL NO. Broly went on a RAMPAGE the instant a couple of them tried to gang up on him and nearly killed the entire classroom bare handed. A bunch of the teachers had to restrain him in order to get him under control! However this was overlooked because in this ONE case.. he had been provoked and struck first so they let it off as self defense. ...What a mistake they made. This new knowledge that being able to get away with it if attacked first only made his record of bloody violence go to a new height because he would purposely make sure they provoked him and attacked him out of anger so he could break them.

Eventually, somehow, he managed to graduate highschool.. and thats where the real problems began. Now that he was 18 he had access to things he didn't have access to before and quickly became involved with gangs, mafia's, and criminals in order to satisfy his own malicious need for violence. By this time he was so used to fighting all the time that his body was built like a solid rock and most of the people he worked with loved that. When his father found out about his son's criminal activities however he tried to cut him off and disown him..

..He never woke up the next day. Broly had killed his father savagely for trying to abandon him. Stating to his father's corpse that only Broly was allowed to say when his father left him and mentioning that time was now. A few short bloody years later.. Broly was gunned down by an armored swat team while committing a mass homicide in the city of New York guided by the famous Dino Tomoshibi. They had surrounded him and forced him to surrender but Broly, being Broly, charged forward to try and kill some of the swat members, which he did manage to kill a couple, only to be shot in the head by Dino who would not tolerate any more loss of life from his team.

Sinner's Rebirth

Broly screamed in bloody rage in his death. Hell burned him and tortured him and showed him the images of his victims while forcing the feeling of regret into his core..and he just screamed with bloody rage until one moment he saw an escape. He didn't know what it was or how.. but he swore on his very soul he would escape this torment so that he could continue his favorite hobby, Violence, and reached out for it.

A moment later the massive hand that belonged to Broly came out of the Cauldron of Rebirth and soon the rest of Broly came after..falling over the side and laying on the ground as the mammoth of a man, his increased size due to being a sinner, breathed heavily and tried to gather his bearings.. He realized he was in hell..yes he was definitely dead..but he needed to know why he wasn't bound in that torment anymore.. Was he allowed to commit violence again? Was this his desire being fulfilled?

The man rose and roared with hatred and evil as his body slightly bulked further and his power came to him. Yes.. he could do it.. he could use this new body to ravage the world, but was there a way out? Broly spent several days wandering around before he found someone. Apparently no one had expected a new sinner that day and thus he had not been greeted.. This sinner, one Kaze Lisola, told Broly everything about what he was and what he could do now. Broly simply started laughing.. This man had told him he could go and have more fun with violence.. and he sounded so genuine that Broly believed him.

So he worked..and he worked..and HE WORKED.. Until he could FINALLY leave hell for the world of the living! He would make them suffer! He would make them ALL SUFFER! But one man stood in his mind more than the others..yes..that man the one who had SHOT BROLY! He thundered with hatred as he remembered the name of that man.. Dino Tomoshibi..

~~~~~~~~~~~

Theme

Side Notes: Despite starting at 50% power his physical capabilities are as such that no single character can just jump to full power and beat him before he reaches his full power.

RP Sample: "KAAAAAKKKKAAAARRRROOOOTTTT" ...Jk.

Last edited by Rena on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Sidenote)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Broly.. The Legend.   Broly.. The Legend. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:58 pm

On the fears...unfortunately no...gotta fear something...not being able to kill fight battle cause carnage, along those lines? Or hell, even not being the one to kill Dino would work...

I can't really say much on weaknesses...I would be more comfortable if he took more damage from non-physical elements (like fire and lightning) and energy...like a 10% more damage...but Riku also has a bit of a lack of weaknesses (being the slowest captain in shunpo and not having the amount of energy to sustain his heavy use of kido), so I'm not really sure if it's warranted since he can't use shunpo/sinner's equivalent (though he's still fast), though I do somewhat question how the next weakness is really a weakness since his body is his weapon...I'm kinda iffy...the other one I can see as even Kenpachi can manipulate his energy to some extent...But that one also seems really small...

The abilities...seem fine...though I would feel more comfortable if the Power of Rage took longer to get to the 100% increase...I know it could get pretty odd numbered when keeping it reasonable length of time, but he's already at full strength for his tier, add in any type of increase that stays through out the thread, and it starts getting OP as hell, as no opponent at the same tier would be able to handle him. The 100% increase is essentailly doubling his power. Which would make him a match for even those far stronger than he. And at that 100%, if he uses that second ability...he could literally take on 1 or 2 org. leaders at a mere 1-3 (Though granted, it would only be for 2 to 3 posts, but still).

There is the option of him actually starting out less than full power for his tier (though still keep what is said about his skin in the weapon/hellish mods section), and then go the same route so that he would still be equal to the max power for his tier after those 20 posts.

I'm really not sure if I can really approve this monster as is...I just can't really think of anyone that might be able to match him given same tier...Rui is about the only person as only he might be able to stay away and use his multitude of ranged attacks, but I'm questioning if he really could stay at range from this guy...and still have the possibility of winning...

Edit: Approved.

Tier: 1-4
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Broly.. The Legend.   Broly.. The Legend. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broly.. The Legend.   Broly.. The Legend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Broly.. The Legend.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: