Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ah, Milan! I_vote_lcapAh, Milan! I_voting_barAh, Milan! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ah, Milan! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ah, Milan! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ah, Milan! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ah, Milan! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ah, Milan! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ah, Milan! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ah, Milan! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ah, Milan! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ah, Milan! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ah, Milan! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ah, Milan! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ah, Milan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Ah, Milan! Empty
PostSubject: Ah, Milan!   Ah, Milan! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:11 am

Garanzo grinned from his perch atop yet another fantastic building, a borrowed pair of binoculars in hand, as he leaned out from the tower tip he was on, one hand hanging on to the towers tip, a long spike like thing. He grinned all the more as he looked down at the wonderful, and fashionable, young italian women walking down below. His perverteedness was showing through in full force and he couldnt help it! He quickly stashed the binoculars in his belt and let go of the towers spike, starting to run down the building, adding a few jumps and flips into it to keep himself balanced, before landing on the ground in a crouch, in an alley so as to be as discreet as he could.

He straightened his coat as he walked out of the alley, grinning sheepishly. He was wearing civillian clothes for now, a pair of jeans and a brown leather jacket over a white t shirt, things he had borrowed for his day off. He stopped as three girls walked by, his eyes immediatly going to their butts and another grin appearing on his face. "Scuse! Scuse, seniora!" he called, following after them.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Ah, Milan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Milan!   Ah, Milan! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Yuri...bodyguard work...protect daughter...secretly. He HATED these jobs. Mostly because he had to crossdress...again. Looks played in his favor...so much so that it didn't take long to fool damn near all men into thinking he was a girl. Best fake breasts, a good sized pair too, long blond hair (dyed, grew his hair out), a little bit of insta-tan...and hola...between him, the girl he was to protect, and her friend...he was the "hottest" chick among the three of them. Knife was hidden on his persons. Gun was in his purse. His Hyper Intuition was giving him a headache. Which could only mean one thing...ok, several things. Danger. Danger. Danger. Oh, and more Danger. What kind was up for debate.

Upon the male calling them, the all turned. And frowned at the young man. Yuri knew his kind very well. The girls looked at him. In perfect Italian, and in a perfect female voice, he spoke. "I'll catch up." The girl that the was to protect hugged "her". Then groped one of the boobs. The other friend did the same. Both spoke at the same time. "You've got to tell us where you got those." They ran off. Yuri got between the girls and the man. From the purse, a gunshot rang out. It moved at bala speed, armor piercing, can harm spiritual beings, and aimed at the shoulder. At such a close range...there was no way for him to miss. Especially with his marksmanship.

Now showing his gun, he spoke with a warning. "Leave the ladies be, boy. I've been hired to protect them from perverts such as yourself. Pursuing them would not be wise. Now around...and go the hospital." Never turn your back on an enemy. He waited to see the man's response.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Ah, Milan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Milan!   Ah, Milan! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:54 am

Garanzo's eyes widened as the bullet thudded into his shoulder, blood spattering as he was sent spinning from the shot He continued the spin, planting a hand behind him and then rolling along over it to get to the side of where he was a moment before, bracing in a sprinters stance, blood trailing from his shoulders as he slowly looked the woman up and down before him, the people scattering at the sound of a gunshot. He cursed his luck and shook his head, wishing he had his shinigami robes. At least he was still armed.

"Names Garanzo, vice captain of the gotei 13 stealth corps. And I didnt mean no harm to the ladies, just looking at pretty faces on my day off. But see, you went and started slinging bullets when bullets didnt need to be slung, endangering people for no reason, with some pretty advanced weaponry to, judging from the burn in my shoulder. Not cool booboo." he said, his right arm going a bit numb from the damage. He was already at a disadvantage and the fight was just starting! "Drop the gun and kick it away and I wont harm you."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Ah, Milan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Milan!   Ah, Milan! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Yuri's eyebrow rose at the response. "Look behind you. Even if the bullet went completely through, which isn't surprising it didn't, even if it is armor piercing, no one would have gotten hurt. I'm very careful when bring it out to use. Your ogling them was not amusing. And frankly, I don't care who you are. You could be lying to my face right here and now. It was a warning shot. Nothing more, nothing less. Besides, I'm already irritated as f*ck." He maintained his female voice. And stifled a laugh at the second part. He tossed the purse away. Even if it was stolen, there wasn't anything of value in there. Not even his other clips for his pistol. He took out his vibro-knife from behind his back.

"Boy...does it look like I'll do that? My job is to protect them. If you want to fight...I'll gladly oblige. Oh...and my gun is hardly the only thing you need to worry about..." With an almost evil smirk, seven white balls of energy surrounded the "woman", and hovered there for two, maybe three seconds. If the guy was fast, despite the Shine spells being bala speed and power, he should be able to dodge them because of the small delay. The seven were fired.

Yuri tracked the man and fired a single bullet. Even if he shunpoed behind him, Yuri would point it backwards and fire. While diving forward in the process. If he went behind him.

No matter where he went, so long as it was within eyesight, he pointed his knife at the guy. A blue magic circle with a snowflake in the center would appear below him, and soon after, a huge ice blade would come out. Iceberg. It had a one post cooldown for a good reason. A second magic circle, this time red and with a fire symbol, would appear above his new location. Out from it came a fire beam with the strength of a cero.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Ah, Milan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Milan!   Ah, Milan! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:24 am

Garanzo narrowed his eyes as the balls shot in. But he was much to good for such straight foward tactics, even such fast ones. He quickly used shunpo, jumping back thirty feet, still in a three pointed stance. As he first one came in, he dropped down to the ground, his arm under him bending down as if he was doing a one handed push up, before he suddenly shot back up over the other one, his feet and hand leaveing the ground. Once in the air, he was ready for the next one to come, using shunpo to dodge it and get back to the ground. He quickly sent himself into a flying cartwheel to dodge the next one, his feet landing on a lightpole which he used to kick off and send himself spinning the other way. He skidded along the ground before throwing himself backwards into a flip, the next one flying over him, barely missing him. As the seventh one came in, he was just righting himself from the flip, and he threw himself back to the left, the ball barely missing him. Then would come the shot and it was then that he would use shunpo to dodge the bala speed attack, reappearing thirty feet away from Yuri, to the left of where he had just been, his eyes narrowed, and a kunai in hand.

Then came the iceberg. He didnt really know how to take a frickin iceberg. Ok it was actually a giant ice blade, but still, flashes of he titanic were replaying in his head. He backflipped away from the blade, his eyes widening as the pillar of flame came down at him. Of fuq dis shit, he thought, using shunpo to get away, reappearing thirty feet to his right. "Dahell man???"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Ah, Milan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Milan!   Ah, Milan! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:01 pm

Yuri chuckled as he swung his knife horizontally, unleashing a crescent wave of holy energy that would cut. "Like I'm gonna explain my powers' mechanics to you!" He had excellant stamina, and even more energy. Heck, to even suppress it he needed a reiatsu suppressor to help him. Right after the holy slash, he zoomed in at full speed, another strength of his, and attempted a sliding slash towards one or both of his shins.

If he simply jumped over Yuri or side stepped, three dozen Shine spells (those balls of holy energy) would surround him, and fire. They would be within 8 feet of his opponent. If he simply moved completely away from him, a brown magic circle would appear below Garanzo, and fired up an earth sword...that would then explode, firing earth spikes that would be lethal if he stayed within thirty feet of it. Outside of that, those spikes would be hard pressed to break skin. They also moved pretty fast.

Meanwhile, Yuri would jump and spin, landing on a light poll, facing whichever direction Garanzo was at. He would point at the man, a yellow magic circle with a lightning bolt in the center appearing. It fired several large lightning bolts at once. Each being as strong as 70% of that as a cero, and the ability itself was difficult to dodge, even for a speedy little shit. If it was blocked with something, he would grin. From the opposite side, another magic circle would appear, and dozens of hollow stars would cartwhell towards him, each with a one and three chance of either nothing happening beyond a cut if they hit, that limb or body part becoming sluggish, or trying to manipulate thier spiritual energy into that limp or body part would be next to impossible and their abilities blowing up in their face or otherwise not working.

If he didn't block, and instead attempted to dodge, he would just wait and see. Not usually his style...
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Ah, Milan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Milan!   Ah, Milan! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:40 am

Garanzo watched the man, and saw the first attack coming. It was relativly slow. Just what he needed. "Whisper in the dark, Yurei Kamsori. Silence them forever, Kumori Kamsori." he whispered. There was a blast of smoke which hid him for a moment before the holy slash came in, cutting through the smoke. Garanzo easily ducked it though and saw Yuri coming. He smirked and used shunpo to get away, getting thirty feet away before the stone blade came up. "Oh shit!" he said as he dove to the side, thudding into a car with a grunt. "That the best you go- FUCK!"" he said as the stone blade blew up. He leapt up and rolled over the hood of the car, diving for cover.

Garanzo peeked out from cover, looking for Yuri just as the lightning came in. His face paled. "Fuck, doesnt this guy ever run out of energy?" he asked as he tapped into his shikai power. He went intangible, long enough for him to run to the left, out of the lightning blasts, throwing several kunai Yuri's way as he went, the third one set with a hasu bomb that would blow up when it got close to Yuri.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Ah, Milan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Milan!   Ah, Milan! EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Yuri's eye's rose when the shinigami went intagible just long enough to avoid his lightning strike. He grinned. Surely there wasn't a way he could use that too often. Let's see if he can end this right now. He blurred away from the trio of kunai, them not even coming close to him. He was on the opposite side of the street, easily keeping up with the shinigami. He pointed his knife at the man. And completely surrounded him with spells, so close that unless he was anorexic or small, which he wasn't, he wasn't squeezing through the cracks. If he also didn't stop, he would run right into the spell.

From behind him and in front of him, a white magic circle appeared with a cross in the center. Judgement spells, among his stronger spells, being equal to that of a Gran Rey Cero, each. Because he's using two of them at the same time, 5 post cooldown. From above, the fire spell he used earlier, Eruption, was fired. From the left, another white magic circle, firing his Impure Purification spell, which, like Eruption, was as strong as a cero, but was homing. At this range, that didn't matter. From the right, yet another white magic circle, firing his Seiken spell, essentially a sword made form holy energy. From below, a magic circle with a hollow star in the center would bring forth Lucky Star. They all fired at the same time, just like how they all formed at the same time. The also fired immediately after they formed, leaving no room for a full incantation of a kido spell.

Yuri blurred as far away as he could due to the resulting explosion. He waited and watched. That was a lot of firepower he unleashed on the guy...
Back to top Go down
Kazama

Ah, Milan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Milan!   Ah, Milan! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Garanzo had just a few seconds to one, realize his preicament, and two, decide he was going to go down swinging. He dropped the twin zanpaktou and drew back both hands. He thrust his left hand foward, firing off hado #32, unleashing a powerful yellow arc of energy to try smashing his way through. As he drew that hand back to his belt again, he threw his right hand foward, throwing bakudo number 62. The rod would make it through the hole, if there was one, right before scattering into a hundred of them to start flying at Yuri. He then pulled off the string of kunai he had with him always, whipping it around just right to send them flying through the hole, towards Yuri, just as every spell went off, resulting in a massive explosion.

Garanzo couldnt possibly have escaped the explosion, even if he could have escaped the cage. And so he took it. But if he succeeded in smashing through the cage and making a hole, the explosion would catch up to the dozens of kunai and send them speeding off after Yuri at incredible speeds, a cloud of razor sharp objects. After all if one was to go down, might as well go down swinging.

When the smoke cleared, Garanzo lay broken, bleeding, and unconcious in a hole in the ground, completely out of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Ah, Milan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Milan!   Ah, Milan! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Yuri was actually impressed he made a hole large enough to counter attack, while getting destroyed himself. But it was futile. He pointed his knife at the incoming rods. A several white magic circles appeared, firing a barrage of Seikons. Fifty of them. Add to that a barrage of shine spells, none of the rods even got close. The kunai set he just fired out of the air with his gun, expending his remaining clip, and just jumped down from the building he was on to dodge the rest. When the smoke settled, the man was out cold and bleeding. He had expected him to do better. Well...he couldn't exactly sense spiritual pressures, so he never has an idea as to how strong his opponents are.

He went over to the person, replacing his gun's ammo and grabbing the purse that wasn't stolen. Putting his weapons away, he pointed at him. A white magic circle with the standard medical sign in the center appeared beneath Garanzo. It started to heal his injuries. When he was done, he left a note in the man's pocket.

It read:

Thank you for letting me beat on you and let off some steam. I hope there isn't any bad blood between us now. Especially since I healed you. Perhaps next time we'll work together on something instead of against each other. By the way, if we meet next time, I may not have the same appearance. Ciao.

(OOC: If you wish to end it with this, cool. If not, you'll be ending it. Normally, his healing spell takes a while to save you from near death, but time skip for the win, since this is the end of the thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ah, Milan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah, Milan!   Ah, Milan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ah, Milan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: