Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Shirasu's spell list I_vote_lcapShirasu's spell list I_voting_barShirasu's spell list I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Shirasu's spell list I_vote_lcapShirasu's spell list I_voting_barShirasu's spell list I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Shirasu's spell list Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Shirasu's spell list Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Shirasu's spell list Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Shirasu's spell list Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Shirasu's spell list Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Shirasu's spell list Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Shirasu's spell list Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Shirasu's spell list Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Shirasu's spell list Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Shirasu's spell list Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Shirasu's spell list Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Shirasu's spell list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

Shirasu's spell list Empty
PostSubject: Shirasu's spell list   Shirasu's spell list EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:53 am

One of Shirasu Khan's hobbies is laying about, coming up with new spells. It is an ever evolving, ever growing list.

Name: Swords in the wind
Type: offensive/defensive
Description: Shirasu throws his hands into the air, creating a fine, glittery substance. The powder works alot like Gaara's sand, usually responding before he does. Usually it just floats around in the air, but can solidy into a small metal shield, or blade, to work as both a defensive and offensive weapon. Useful for stopping zanpaktou or slashng those who get to close, twenty feet is the range, not much good for any kido like abilities over 20.
Cooldown:Lasts for 2 posts with a 2 post cd
Who can use it: Shirasu Khan
Character: Shirasu Khan

Name:Jidory
Type:Offensive
Description:Shirasu forms a blade of focused electricity in the palm of his hand, equal in strength to a hado number 50, it is a close range weapon, but if it strikes a zanpaktou or shield or armor, anything conductive, it sends a powerful jolt of electricity through the item.
Cooldown/Duration:CD of 2 posts, duration of two.
User:Shirasu Khan.

Name:Wind Shuriken
Type:Offensive/defensive
Description:Creates a number of large shuriken, made of wind, that circle around Shirasu. The shuriken are about a foot long and are made of poweful, focused wind currents (think Naruto's rasen shuriken). They are equal to a number 60 kido. In sealed form he gets two of them, in ress he get 3, and in segunda he gets 4. They have a range of fifteen feet and move at double cero speed, are capable of stopping zanpaktou, and can be set off at shirasu's will, causing a powerful blast of air at the target, also on par with a level 60 kido.
Cooldown/Duration:cd of 4 posts, duration of three
User:shirasu khan

Name:Solar flare
Description: Shirasu creates focused orbs of heat in both hands before thrusting them towards the target, unleashing a bolt of fire. It has a range of thirty feet, is about a foot around, and hits with both concussive and burning power, each orb is equal to a lvl 30 hado
Cooldown/Duration:no cd
User:Shirasu Khan.

Name:Aspect of Titan
Description: For one post, Shirasu becomes super strong, capable of punching through walls, and flipping tanks
Cooldown/Duration: One post duration, two post cd
User; Shirasu

Name:Aspect of the Ghost
Type:Defensive
Description:Allows Shirasu to become insubstantial for a brief moment
Cooldown/Duration:2 post cd
User:Shirasu

Name:Aspect of Eagle
Description:Gives Shirasu almost perfect sense of his surroundings, in a thirty foot radius by creating an invisible barrier. The barrier cant stop anything, but when ever it is broken Shirasu immediatly knows when it is broken and coats the one or thing that broke it in an almost unsenseable layer of spiritual particles that are attuned directly to SHirasu's own, allowing him to track the target perfetly. Only people very good at sensing will notice the particles.
Cooldown/Duration:One post duration, two post cd

Name:Tortoise Shell
Description:Creates a powerful, green shell of energy that completely surrounds Shirasu. Equal in strength to a bakudo # 85
Cooldown/Duration:1post duration, 5 post cd

Name:Devils Quill
Description:Used right after Tortoise Shell, Shirasu thrusts both hands out to his sides. Tortoise shell suddenly breaks down into fifty, long, thin, sharp, shards of rieatsu that are sent flying in each direction for fifty feet with each one having a power of a hado number 20
Cooldown/Duration:No duration, two post cd

Name:Hell Rain
Type:Offensive AOE
Description:Garanzo summons fifty flaming meteors that come hurtling down from out of the sky. Each one is equivalent to getting hit by a cero, but they fall in a very erratic, uncontrolled pattern.
Cooldown/Duration:One post duration, four post cd

Name:Eruption
Type:offensive
Description:causes a gout of flame to erupt out of the ground from beneath the target, on par with hado number 15
Cooldown/Duration:none

Name:Black Blast
Description:Creates a ball of black energy that Shirasu hurls at the target before it suddenly explodes, claymore style, sending one hundred, black pellets, each on par with a hado #4, flying in any direction Shirasu wants. The ball can also be hidden, the blast being postponed, until Shirasu wants it to go off
Cooldown/Duration:One post duration (or if Shirasu is keeping it from going off, 5 posts) two post cd

Name:Acid cloud
Type:defensive
Description:Shirasu creates a twenty foot cloud of acidic, purple mist. The mist is acid that remains in the air and burns anything that passes through. Requires Shirasu to remain in one spot to use, has a three foot radius around him that is mist free.
Cooldown/Duration:2 post duration, 3 post cd
NOTE: It can be blown away with sufficient wind

Name:Ember Guard
Type:defensive
Description:Creates a twenty foot ring around him of fire. Anyone who crosses the line has a lance of flame, with a thirty foot reach, shot at them, equal to a hado #40
Cooldown/Duration:2 post duration, two post cd

Name:Rune Guard
Description: Creates a six foot wide, six foot tall, square of white, see through energy, capable of stopping up to hado 30
Cooldown/Duration:one post duration, 1 post cd

Last edited by Kazama on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Shirasu's spell list   Shirasu's spell list EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:07 am

All but three are good.

Aspect of Iron I'm denying as it turns a weakness into a strength.

Aspect of Eagle I need a clarification. Gives Shirasu almost perfect sense of his surroundings What does that mean?

Aspect of Mage needs several things. First, you need to limit the power of spells that can be doubled. Second, a specific number of your spells you can double the strength of. Type of spell is recommended as well.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Shirasu's spell list   Shirasu's spell list EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:27 am

Editted.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Shirasu's spell list   Shirasu's spell list EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:15 am

First, please use a seperate post for additions or somehow mark ones that you already made and were approved or seperate them.

Aspect of Eagle. I don't like the unsensible part. Only if they're extremely good at it should they feel it. Like Alexander Kerensky, Rui, and Raiden Arashi, just to name a few.

Tortoise Shell needs its cooldown increased. Probably up to five post cd. Because of a combination of how strong it is, it has a duration, and completely surrounds him.

Devil Chains: I can garuntee you this will never be used as is. Include the strength necessary to break them. I recommend average strength.

Final Flare: Explosion radius? charge time? those are the obvious limits I can think of...Oh, and it's only usable in Segunda too.

Black Blast: if Shirasu is keeping it from going off, indefinitly I'm gonna say no to that. It'll have to go off at some point. Just a note, Hatsu Bombs would be the same. Just keep that in mind.

Acid Cloud: It can be blown/washed away. Just be aware of that.

Ember Guard: Just to clarify, a ring is not the same as completely surrounded. I'm thinking a thin ring around him...something very easy to bypass and worthless, honestly. Power? And maybe even what it the world it would be good for?

Rune Guard: 1 post cooldown unless it blocks a certain type of attack.

Note: This is the point where I'm gonna say stop with the spells. 22 in your base form, 3 more in Segunda, and then this group of 17 more...that's 42 spells. That is starting to go out of the "within reason" part of the ability number rules.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Shirasu's spell list   Shirasu's spell list EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:49 am

approved now. locking it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirasu's spell list   Shirasu's spell list Empty

Back to top Go down

Shirasu's spell list
Page 1 of 1