Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Anz (done) I_vote_lcapAnz (done) I_voting_barAnz (done) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Anz (done) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Anz (done) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Anz (done) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Anz (done) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Anz (done) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Anz (done) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Anz (done) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Anz (done) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Anz (done) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Anz (done) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Anz (done) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Anz (done)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Anz (done) Empty
PostSubject: Anz (done)   Anz (done) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Basic Information

Name:
Anzai Kuro (Anz for short)
True Age:
Sex:
Male
Personality:
Anz is generally amiable and rarely in foul moods, though a problem he can’t solve tends burrow under his skin. More logical then emotional Anz can sometimes come across as cold and overly reserved, and in some cases a bit rude. None of this is on purpose he just tends to over analyze things and as a result can miss the simpler things in life. Part of this is because of his secluded childhood and another because he sees the world as a series of puzzles, enigmas, and formulas waiting to be solved. He also has great respect for rules and edict and holds himself and others to high standards

With a semi-addictive personality Anz has developed a near fanatical devotion to finding the perfect cup of coffee, he believes decaf to be among the most horrible things ever created. Along with coffee he has a sweet tooth and is something of connoisseur with wine and scotches. Food wise he likes almost anything accept onions because they’re disgusting unless in the form of French onion soup.

A scientist at heart Anz’s studies focus on chemistry, quantum physics, genetics and engineering. While he finds great joy in his research and it is perhaps one of his favorite things in life it is also one of his greatest weaknesses getting so focused on his work he will completely lose track of time, forgetting appointments, losing the ability to focus on other things, and forgetting to eat. The worst of these habits can be seen when he hits a dead end in his work spending weeks hidden away in his lab in a foul mood, irrationally angry and semi-self-destructive.

Though Anz is not completely unfamiliar with the fairer sex and has had a relationship or two. He tends to have a poor track record with women most of the time either coming off as cold and never hiding the fact that his research will always come first. He does however manage to keep a good dynamic with girls as friends and thus tries to avoid relationships as a hassle and a waste of time.

Though for the most part he is generally sociable he does have a few weak points in his social interactions the first and most blatant being that he becomes overly excited when he sees something which he can research and can end up droning on forgetting that not everyone has spent years studying quantum mechanics. This combined with his general business edict demeanor, can sometimes give him the appearance of being pretentious.

Though he has few, he values his friends greatly and would gladly lay down his life for them. Above all others however he cares for his cat Rayleigh-Jean. This genetically modified cat is his closest companion and can often be seen skulking about his apartment, or following Anz around the Seireitei. A product of one of his early experiments the two tailed, three eyed, twenty-six pound black cat is highly intelligent and perhaps the closest thing Anz has to family.

Fears:
Obscurity (scientifically), Clowns, Losing his mind

Character Appearance

Spoiler:

Height:
5’11”
Weight:
Clothing:
Generally Anz’s wears a lab coat, tie, kaki’s and goggles though he also wears a variety of suits and the occasional t-shirt and jeans. He has an affinity for white clothing. And is rarely if at all seen without his P.A.T.C.H. on.
Accessories:
P.A.T.C.H.
Combat gloves
Reiatsu emitters x4
Bag of marbles, in inside coat pocket, 10 marbles made of clear glass 1cm in diameter

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Anz fights using his mind, every move calculated to maximize his potential in establishing what he defines as the three goals of fighting. The first like all endeavors is gather data, in general this means a defensive tactic involving studying the opponents fighting style, strengths, and weaknesses and over all combat efficiency. The second use said data to devise a plan of action and test said plan. The third finish the fight in an efficient and decisive manner. Thus generally his strategies involve limiting an opponents fighting capacity and striking at a weak point rather than focusing on doing raw damage he instead focuses on creating opportunities to end the fight. He generally fights using diversionary tactics, and will often work to disorientate his enemy.

In hand to hand combat Anz fights using Jujutsu which he prefers to other forms of martial arts due to it's focus on counter balance, leverage, and using your opponents strength against him. As such he is skilled in grappling, disengaging, joint locking, and timed strikes. He also uses Taijutsu which focuses on lighting fast strikes aiming for pressure points and nerve endings for additional damage.

Strengths:
Bakudo, Hakudo, Shunpo, and Stamina
Weaknesses:
Zanjutsu, Hado, and Endurance

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
A standard length Katana of just under 41”, with a teal green hilt wrap, gold hilt shaped like a hexamethyl-benzene with the methyl groups pointing in to connect with the sword, it has a jet black sheath, and a red tassel ending with a 1cm cylinder made of drift wood.
Spirit’s Name:
Umigumo (Sea Spider)
Spirit’s Appearance:
Umigumo is a giant armored crab her six legs each six feet in length are covered in ornate silver armor and sea weed clings to them like survivors from a ship wreck. Her legs come together to a large armored carapace, which like the legs is covered in ornate silver. However unlike your regular every day six foot tall crabs, she has the face of a woman, which protrudes from the carapace where the mouth would normally be. Her pale pearly white skin seems stretched as if attempting to escape from the main body. Her eyes are bright turquoise green with long eyelashes and thin brows. Despite her appearance her facial features are delicate with pencil thin lips that curve into a soft-spoken smile below a small nose. Her entire body always seems to be covered in a viscous iridescence oil.

Despite her size her movements are in no way clunky instead they take on an almost ethereal quality her legs move like water flows and her every step as silent as a watery grave. Her voice is sweet, beautiful, and her words are sung more then spoken. Instead of pincers she has a pair of floating gauntlets, which move by her mental command and are also made of ornate silver plate mail.

Spirit’s Personality:
Umi as she prefers to be called is soft spoken, kind and motherly. She dislikes fighting and is self-conscious about her appearance. Though she remains mostly silent in combat, socially she acts like a nagging mother reminding Anz of things he forgot to do like call back a girl or eat. A romantic at heart Umi desperately wants Anz to find love and thus pushes him to be more social and try and find a girl friend. She loves fish of all sort and has a great appreciation for art her favorite being work from the sublime movement by artists like Casper Friedrich and Thomas Cole.

When Anz is in her world she tends dart through the kelp preferring to stay hidden most of the time poking her face of the kelp which keeps most of her hidden.

Inner World:
Umi’s world is a huge and vast kelp forest with plants well over fourteen feet tall. A single path winds through the forest paved in seashells and beautiful exotic fish and sea life dart through the kelp which sways in the current obscuring some areas while revealing others. It is always sunny and the entire world is bathed in a warm filtered light that shines down from the surface above. There is a single island with a small castle covered in ivy, though he has seen it Anz has never entered it as it is Umi’s private domain and she has never invited him.
Kidou:
Hado:
1-Sho
4-Byakurai

Bakudo:
1-Sai
10- Horin
21- Sekienton
26- Kyakko
39- Enkosen

Shikai

Call Out Command:
Michiru, Umigumo (Rise, Sea Spider)
Appearance:
Upon release six identical silver gauntlets appear two of which are on Anz’s hands the other four are telekinetically controlled by Anz so long as they remain within a fifty yard radius of him. Each gauntlet has full independent dexterity and is covered in small razor sharp barnacles. A gauntlet that leaves the control radius instantly shatters and takes two posts to regenerate.
Abilities:
Shifting tides: (1)
A gauntlet dissolves into a cloud of smoke roughly five feet in diameter, which lasts for a few seconds, anything that enters the smoke is instantly turned 180 degrees around. It takes two posts for the gauntlet to reform.
(Gauntlets on hands cannot be used for this purpose)

Viscous Ooze:
The cracks between the plates on the gauntlets Ooze a viscous iridescent oil which can take on the property of any organic liquid. Thus it can burn like acid (though not through bone or steel), become an anesthetic, or any poison Anz may make (which would have to be approved):

Poisons:
  • Oceans Gaze: A yellowish poison that upon entering the blood stream quickly travels to the optic nerve and causes blurriness of vision, dry eyes, and a light stinging pain. (Note: must be placed in a wound to take effect.)
    Lasts for two posts
    One post cool down

• Crabs Pinch: A poison psychically linked to Anz that acts upon the hypothalamus; clear in color once it is introduced to the body it lies dormant until activation. Upon activation it activates neuroreceptors in the brain telling the hypothalamus it feels pain in a psychically specified region of the body, akin to a shallow sword slash.
    One use per injection can be stacked. (max of 4)
    One post cool down.

• Leech Anesthetic: A yellowish oily poison which causes numbness at the injection point this numbness spreads slowly at one and a half inches per post until it reaches three inches and takes it's secondary effect. The secondary effect is a slow and painless leak of reiatsu 3% per post to a max of nine percent when the poison fades away. Only one leech bite can be on an opponent at a time and each leech bite builds a temporary immunity in the host causing them to become immune to the poison for three posts. Leech bites can be removed by cauterizing the wound and the surrounding numb area. (reiatsu is leaked in the form a translucent vapor, this vapor is formed by causing the reiatsu to swirl around particles released by the poison which have an attractive effect to reiatsu energy. upon exposure to air the reiatsu dissipates in the form of a slight warmth.) The bite cannot be cauterized after the second effect begins.

Barnacle:
Barnacles from the gauntlets on Anz’s hand can detach and reattach to any surface, roughly 1cm in diameter the small barnacle cling onto their perch until given the vocal command “grasp” by Anz causing them to expand with a covering of foot long needles coated in a highly concentrated acid which burns on contact. Up to six barnacles can be released total and only one per contact. This number resets with a three post cool down after each release command.

Ocean mirage:
Each gauntlet can extend the viscous Ooze that surrounds it and assumes the size and shape of Anz this solution loses any qualities besides the ability to use its liquid structure to bend light and give it the appearance of Anz. These liquid clones have no more substance then a low-density liquid, which means they cannot block an attack nor deal damage. However the gauntlet within still remains whole and can move freely throughout the clone.
Clones lasts one post
Each clone has a two-post cool down.
Clones are created individually by unworn gauntlets totaling a max of four at a time
Boosts:
Speed x3, Kido strength x2 Endurance x2

Bankai

New Name:
Tenku-Umigumo (Etherium Seaspider)

Appearance:
Between his Shikai and Bankai there are only two major differences; the gauntlets on his hand turn gold and he produces a constant thin cloud of vapor, while the vapor can be blown away it is produced at a rate such that it quickly comes back (More details in first ability). Shikai abilities are retained in Bankai.

Abilities:
Name:
Etherium Sea
Description:
A thin cloud of vapor with an appearance similar to the vapor over a large body of water on an extremely hot day.Any foe within the cloud has a slowed perception reducing their reaction speed by 25%. The mist can also create mirror images of any event that occurs within the mist, these images are simply reflections similar to a mirage in the dessert.
Range: twenty-five feet

Name:
Tidal gauntlets
Description:
This ability affects the free-floating gauntlets from his shikai allowing them to disperse and instantaneously reform anywhere within his vapor (not within six inches of an opponents body). They can also fire a blast of water similar to a fire hose filled with thousands of small razor sharp zanpakuto hard barnacles covered in his viscous ooze ability. This ability can be used once per gauntlet per post, the blast can be used in a continual stream or quick burst with a maximum distance of thirty feet.

Name:
Barnacle bullets
Description:
Tennis ball sized barnacles that fire off at near bala like speed, covered in razor sharp pores they excrete the same viscous ooze which covers the gauntlets (though are independent as in the poisons do not have to match). These bombs require roughly the same amount of energy as Hado 1: sho

Name:
Transition bubble
Description:
Similar to shifting tides this bubble creates a five-foot in diameter cloud of mist which will turn anything within its’ radius 180 degrees around. However unlike shifting tides this ability also creates a small electric field that shocks anyone within its’ radius with energy equivalent to Hado 11: Tsuzuri Raiden. One post cool down, two post if used on the opponent.

Boosts:
Speed x3, Kido strength x3, Agility x3 Endurance x2

Toukai

Name:
Tenkukishi-Umigumo (Etherium Knight Seaspider)

New Appearance:
Spoiler:
Like this with six arms each arm ends in a gauntlet like the ones on his hands normally.
Abilities:Having only recently discovered his Toukai Anz has only learned one of its' abilities greater mastery will come with time. However Bankai and Shikai abilities are maintained.

Name:
Barnacle spines
Description:
Anz can project one foot barnacle spikes from anywhere on the armor covering his body. These spikes are coated in in the ooze from his viscous ooze ability.

Boosts:
Speed x4 Kido strength x4 Agility x4 Endurance x3

Back Drop

Background:
Anzai Kuro was born on a cold February morning roughly 270 years ago in southern Rukongai to two loving and caring parents. His father a proud division two member of the gotei 13 and his mother a private doctor who took care of members of the noble houses and poor alike. However, he never related to either, perhaps by some divine gift or joke he was born with an abnormally high IQ. Quickly surpassing his classmates in primary school he entered university at an incredible young age and thus lived a lonely child hood. There he began his studies with a double major in theoretical physics and applied engineering, and a minor in biochemistry. Too young to relate to his peers he focused almost exclusively on his work and quickly graduated with honors. He earned his PHD for his work on resolving a state function defining the instantaneous relation between the oscillating wave structure and particle uncertainty of reaitsu traveling through a super conductor surrounded by an anti-insulator capable of achieving full spectrum absorption. His work later lead to a collaborative project with one of his professors on redefining the Maxwell plank equation to satisfy an adjusted Hamiltonian operator, which better described reiatsu, biased energy and helped to resolve the uncertainty between energy and time on a subatomic scale.

With his name placed somewhere in the hall of physicists who had promoted their field he turned his focus towards biochemistry and genetics. For years he worked on a way to promote selective rapid evolution in order to improve crop genomes, cure diseases, or even theoretically create super shinigami. However after many years the university deemed his work no longer worthy of funding and closed his lab in response to his creation of a mutated cat while attempting to cure the felines diabetes. Although he accomplished his goal the cat was irrevocably changed. Anz named him Rayleigh-Jean both as a joke and a reminder that failure could be a benefit.

The next few years of his life were dark indeed, his father died on a patrol to gather information on the brewing civil war in Hueco Mundo and his mother just five years later in a tragic fire which was whispered to be suicide though never to Anz. No funding for research, and no family beyond a genetically mutated cat Anz resolved to began training for the Shinigami academy both to honor his fathers’ memory and gain access to the near limitless funding afforded to high ranking division 12 researchers.

For years he trained by exercising with electrodes on his body to both increase muscle development and accomplish greater strain in shorter time. He took jujitsu classes and began studying the quantum physics behind kido and shunpo. Knowing the 12th division to be particularly favorable on those who had a strong engineering background he also began studies to get a masters in mechanical and software engineering as well.

With his preparations complete he passed the Academy acceptance test with flying colors and began his new life as a shinigami in training. His first few years in the academy reminded him of university all over again, most of his classmates seemed thuggish hoping to join squads 11, 10, 6 or 2. However late into his academy years something remarkable happened Anzai began to make friends. As the academy students were split into patrol groups for field training his team seemed reluctant to trust him, however as his strategies and tactics began pushing them far beyond the other groups in rankings and he was able to match up with most of them in a fight he earned their respect, then their friendship. Anz developed socially where he had been stunted for years. Soon in order to perform better in field training Anz finished development on his theoretical prototype P.A.T.C.H. and later began to wonder how he ever lived without it, this lead to several other inventions to promote his shinigami abilities like combat gloves and the reiatsu emitter. With graduation quickly approaching Anz now begins to plan for his life as a member of division 12 and hopefully get over his abysmal swordsmanship.

Side Notes:

1. Shifting tides mechanics: As the glove disperses it releases a cloud of viscous fluid similar to that used to generate the poisons. However, what appears to be smoke is actually a gaseous solution with the air around the gas acting as a solvent. As an object enters the solution the kinetic energy pushes the solution over a transition barrier. This shifts the entire solution into it’s polar opposite conformation, similar to a cyclo-hexane chair flip. As a result when the solution flips anything inside is caught by the electrostatic potential difference like the way a free electron would be pulled into a potential field. This physically flips the space occupied by the solution and the subject within in it, in 1 ATU (~2.4x10^-17s). However once the second confirmation is reached the energy drops below its original state and the solution falls apart the subject having been flipped faster then they could perceive.

2. Oceans Gaze and crabs pinch: Since both these poison use the the same track through the blood brain barrier injecting both would cause the poisons to cancel one another out.

RP Sample:
Anz walked down the hall his footsteps echoing off the cold steel walls bathed in the polarized florescent light from above. He moved begrudgingly and his mouth contorted and distorted in a large and lazy yawn. His green hair sat matted to his skull by the better part of four days with out a shower. His once clean white lab coat displayed a cacophony of stains ranging from brown coffee to the bright purple of magnesium nitrate dissolved in THF. Looking down at the dry skin of his hands from the days hidden away in a latex covering he flexed his fingers and finally reached the elevator that would take him out of the sub-basement.

A short five-minute walk followed by a train ride took him to his studio apartment just fifteen minutes from the academy. As his key slid gently into the lock he heard a soft meow and felt a pang of guilt over having left Rayleigh alone for almost a week. The cat was highly intelligent and could for the most part take care of himself but loneliness was not something he enjoyed. As he opened the door he could see his three green eyes staring out from the darkness of the apartment. A triangle of judgment he could practically hear the cat’s thoughts.

“Where we’re you…. It’s been days…. You left the oven on again…. You smell terrible.”

The last point struck home; even on the train he could see the thin radius around him as if some invisible impermeable membrane had risen around him labeling him radioactive. A few hours later after a shower and a delicious meal of canned beans and tuna he worked his way to the blinking red light on his phone.

“You have fourteen new messages… Message erased… Message erased…”

The final message however came as a surprise, short and to the point it was from Dr. Shinamori a former colleague who he had worked with, on identifying the transition state of the cyclization of a catalytic self-asymmetric alkylation using a proline derivative as a stereochemic control. It was interesting work if he recalled correctly, and Leslie had been as close to a friend as he had in those times. However he had moved passed his life in the university he would work for the Gotei now and had no time for side projects.

“You should call her” Umi spoke her words a whispered song in his mind, “She was nice and you could do with a few hours anywhere but the training grounds and your lab, it couldn’t kill you”

Anz frowned before he spoke “You don’t know that for sure, what proof do you have that it couldn’t kill me. After all the uncertainty principle states we cannot know the momentum and the position of a particle simultaneously, applied on a theological scale it would imply that we cannot know how fast our life is moving only the position in which we are at a given moment. Thus there is no guarantee that going to see her wouldn’t in fact lead to my ultimate demise. While staying here and napping would guarantee I got sleep.”

“Your going! Put on that white suit with the nice hat and get moving, you owe her that much” Anz frowned knowing Umi was right, after all he had spent almost ten years researching with the woman and she had been one of the few who had opposed cutting his funding. He could at least hear what she had to say. As he walked out of his apartment he threw Rayleigh a treat and called out “Don’t have another Cat-tastrophe”, chuckling to himself as he reached the elevator he pushed the button certain that joke would never get old.

Last edited by Anz on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Anz (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anz (done)   Anz (done) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:35 pm

As with walter I don't have access to tiers from ROTR. have to tell me. Approved.

-edit- 2-2
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

Anz (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anz (done)   Anz (done) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Anz (done) Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Anz (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anz (done)   Anz (done) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:02 am

Modified:
Added Bankai and all abilities
Added Toukai and 1st ability
Added to personality
Added to Fighting style
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Anz (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anz (done)   Anz (done) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Looks good. Approved sir.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Anz (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anz (done)   Anz (done) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:17 am

I do see a small mistake. On Bankai, the speed boost is 3.5. Make it an even 3. Probably a typo. Anyway, looks good to me. On the Toukai, be aware of the post count, you technically don't have it yet. 500 posts is where you're aware of it. Though I'm not sure how much of a tier boost to really give ya. So for now, let's make him a renewed 1-3. Just pm me or Zenke to move it to accepted whenever that bankai speed boost is fixed.

Approved, 1-3.

edit: The 3.5 boosts is news to me. Once Rena is back, I'll ask her about it, see if she really did say that that was ok. You can keep it for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anz (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anz (done)   Anz (done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anz (done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: