Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
lol what? I_vote_lcaplol what? I_voting_barlol what? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
lol what? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
lol what? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
lol what? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
lol what? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
lol what? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
lol what? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
lol what? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
lol what? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
lol what? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

lol what? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

lol what? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

lol what?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

lol what? Empty
PostSubject: lol what?   lol what? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:08 am

It was a stone cold night at the boundary of Antarctica as a young man was balancing himself on an ice platform. He was dressed a tad lighter for the occasion, wearing a winter jacket, gloves, and snow pants, but nothing to extreme, as if he were in a cold Chicago night rather than the deserted tundra. He looked up at the starry sky, his deep blue eyes gazing on the pearl moon as a small buzz went off. “welp, time to head in” he muttered to himself patting his pocket as the buzzing stopped. At that moment he disappeared. A bit closer to the shore line was an igloo he appeared by and walked in. a small fire was already lit inside as he took off his jacket revealing his blond hair that rested just above his eyes. Two fish were roasting over the fire as he picked one up and blew on it, taking a nice chomp out of the fish. “Man what I would give for a feather bed right now” he sighed and carried on.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

lol what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol what?   lol what? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:35 pm

A girl with long blue hair and wearing almost no form of cold protecting clothing walked through the frozen tundra. She had arrived just a moment ago and was still relatively lost.. She didn't know anything about the planet's layout anymore as it had changed drastically nor could she feel the presence of anyone she knew the last time she had visited the planet..

But she did feel a presence out here and thus headed for it. Four flying "cats" of four different color schemes following her around and talking to her and themselves, "Where is everyone?" "Who knows.. we don't even know how long it's been yet" "Well Lucia? What do you think we should do?" "Isn't it obvious Cyan she's heading for that presence we can feel" She stopped for a moment and smiled at the seemingly hyper young dragons, "Yes we are heading to that presence. Try to calm down as well.. We don't want to scare anyone."

Then she kept walking. Eventually locating the igloo which housed the presence of good that Lucia had been homing in on for a while now.. She couldn't help but wonder how someone would react to her.. considering she was casually dressed and totally unaffected by the cold.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

lol what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol what?   lol what? EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:56 am

The young man was inside the igloo warming his hands on an open flame now, taking off his gloves and releasing a nice sigh. It was a nice calm night, however he heard crunching in the snow. He reached over holding his hand over his nearby whip and peaked outside seeing a women surrounded by many what looked like domesticated, dragons.

Now this young man had been on many journeys and seen odder things than a women in Antarctica without proper clothing, but these odd reptilian creatures that looked more cute than scary is what amazed him more. Completely forgetting to put back on his jacket he emerged from the igloo and shouted “Oi~ You How Cold It Is!” he said with a more sarcastic friendly call. Seeing if he would gather their attention., Looks like he may have to bust out the food reserves for this possible extra company.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

lol what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol what?   lol what? EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:05 am

"Yes but the cold doesn't affect me." Lucia said calmly as the man came out and greeted her while staring at her four dragons, "What are YOU staring at?" Ruby said as she flew right to his face and gave an almost adorable visual threat to scratch him, "Knock it off Ruby. He may eat you" came Nall as he flew over and bonked her on the head, "HEY!"

They started bickering and Lucia closed the gap between her and the man giving off an aura of good with a normal walk, "Sorry about them they are hyper.." Cyan said as she landed on Lucia's left shoulder, "They've been bicker buddies for as long as they've known eachother", came the male Rubeus' voice as he flew around in a circle out of boredom.

"We're a bit lost.. It's been such a long time since we were last on your world that everything is different.." Lucia admitted as she looked around. She didn't even remember the Zulan area being this..barren.. What had happened? Little did she know Zulan hadn't existed for at least several thousand years..
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

lol what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol what?   lol what? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:15 pm

The young man chuckled a bit at their antics. “lost? I'll say, there isn't a civilization here for miles. Well if you guys want a rest from this snowy wasteland, I got a little home right here open to ya, been awhile since I had company” he grinned and shivered a bit, just now remembering his forgotten jacket and dove back into the igloo hoping they would follow. At the same time he started up some more fish on the fire and nibbled on his own a bit. Now even more curious as to how one gets lost in the middle of Antarctica. So far this was such an odd evening.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

lol what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol what?   lol what? EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Lucia followed him but politely declined the offer of food. The young dragons on the other hand were extra happy BECAUSE it was Fish. They may be dragons but they look like flying cats and for some reason really loved fish. "oh oh oh can we have one? Me and Nall can split one!" Ruby exclaimed happily as she circled the man who had the fish.

"For miles? ...yes it does seem like the nearest settlement is very far away now that you mention it.. I can just barely detect them from here.. what time is this? The world has changed drastically so I need to gather my bearings as soon as possible.." Lucia said after a little bit as she had until this point been lost in thought. The dragons, if having been given fish, happily chewing on their meal, or if not been given fish, continued to wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

lol what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol what?   lol what? EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:59 pm

The young man finished his meal quickly before responding to the dragon. “Of course, you guys can help yourself however this is all I got out here” he smiled and looked back at the girl while she continued to talk. “Well right now you are in Antarctica at about...I think its 10pm” he said glancing a nearby clock. “I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the world changing. It's been like this since I was born, hell its been like this in nearly every history book that I can remember” he said puzzled. Then thinking back realized he forgot the most important step to meeting odd strangers and inviting them to visit. “By the way, my name is Kano” he said with a grin and held out his hand if she were to shake it. And wait for her to possibly introduce herself as well.

“I'm not sure what world you came from, but in this day and age, the world hasn't changed much geographically, lots of things happened between then and 2113 now, but nothing odd” he was still puzzled on that. Almost as if this person was from a completely different time zone. “Can you explain what things were like before, things that you can remember” he questioned, hoping he could get some info that could help her out.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

lol what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol what?   lol what? EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:05 pm

"2113...? Of what age marker?" Lucia asked as the dragons pounced 2 fish and split them between the four of them, "I came from this world. It's simply been a long time. So far as I can tell based on your words so far explaining the world as I knew it would be meaningless for none of it is the same."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lol what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol what?   lol what? Empty

Back to top Go down

lol what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: