Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kuchiki Rukia I_vote_lcapKuchiki Rukia I_voting_barKuchiki Rukia I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kuchiki Rukia Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kuchiki Rukia Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kuchiki Rukia Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kuchiki Rukia Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kuchiki Rukia Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kuchiki Rukia Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kuchiki Rukia Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kuchiki Rukia Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kuchiki Rukia Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kuchiki Rukia Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kuchiki Rukia Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kuchiki Rukia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuchiki Rukia
Kuchiki Rukia

Kuchiki Rukia Empty
PostSubject: Kuchiki Rukia   Kuchiki Rukia EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:39 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Kuchiki Rukia
True Age: 150
Sex: Female
Personality: Initially born into a lower class, Rukia retains her modesty, even as an adopted member of the nobility. She is graceful and "clean", yet chooses to talk to ordinary people. However, her cool and lone demeanor often forces her to hide her personal troubles, even from her friends. According to Ukitake, Rukia never opens up her heart, and has difficulty making friends. Rukia is clueless about the ways of the modern Human World. She is very good at acting, having acted her way through a number of tough situations, such as getting out of trouble with school teachers and convincing the Kurosakis to let her stay at their house.
Rukia always has trouble finding clothes that fit her, especially when inhabiting a Gigai in the Human World, leading to her stealing clothes from Ichigo's sister, Yuzu. She likes to climb to high places. Rukia likes everything rabbit-themed. She becomes quite sensitive when someone insults her obsession with rabbits. People often have difficulty understanding her drawings, which are typically rabbit-like, and doesn't like it when people complain about their quality. Rukia's favorite foods are cucumber, eggs, and rice dumplings.
Likes: Rabbits and pictures about them. Also duties, climb to high places
Fears: Spiders (She fear them since her's childhood), losing someone she can count on (like Ichigo and Kaien), and being to weak to protect that person

Character Appearance

Height: 4'8½"
Weight: 73 lbs
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Strengths: Kidou, Swordmanship, Shunpo
Weaknesses: Defensive abilities

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:
In its sealed form, Sode no Shirayuki is a normal katana. It has a rectangular tsuba with a vaguely flame-like pattern on the long sides and a curved line on the short sides, inward-curved corners with curved slits above and below the blade, and a series of curved lines embossed on either side of the blade. It has a reddish-brown hilt.
Spirit’s Name: Sode no Shirayuki
Spirit’s Appearance:
Spoiler:
Living up to its name as the most beautiful Zanpakutō in Soul Society, Sode no Shirayuki manifests herself as a beautiful Yuki-onna dressed in white and light blue clothes. She has pale skin and long, pale lavender hair tied into a partial bun in the back that is clipped at the left side of her head at the front, while on the right it hangs loose and is cut somewhat shorter with strands hanging between her ice blue eyes. She wears a Furisode kimono with a large pale purple bow in the back attached to a pale yellow obi: The top part of her clothing has long sleeves that reach the ground, and the bottom part is also long and covers her feet.
Spirit’s Personality: Her manner of speaking is soft and peaceful, but personality-wise, she is cold and somewhat apathetic, unlike Rukia, who is sometimes stern, but kind. She left Rukia because she felt unappreciated and not respected by Rukia. After being released from Muramasa's control, she has displayed a rather kind, friendlier disposition, along with a noticeably more polite demeanor.
Inner World: None
Kidou:
Bakudou : 1 (Sai), 4 (Hainawa), 9 (Geki), 61 (Rikujōkōrō)
Hadou : 4 (Byakurai), 31(Shakkahō), 33 (Soukatsui), 73 (Souren Soukatsui)

Shikai

Call Out Command: Dance
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Abilities: Shikai Special Ability: Sode no Shirayuki is an ice-type Zanpakutō. Sode no Shirayuki possesses multiple techniques, labeled as "dances" by Rukia. Besides ice techniques, Sode no Shirayuki's general ability is freezing. Sode no Shirayuki can freeze a target from a distance, or, used in a different manner, create a path or platform of ice in midair.
- Some no mai, Tsukishiro (初の舞・月白, First Dance, White Moon): Rukia calls out the name of the dance while holding her Zanpakutō upside down. The blade glows, and she makes a slashing motion when her target is in position. When she does this, she draws a circle with the tip of Sode no Shirayuki. The space within that circle and anything inside freezes. The circle not only freezes the ground, but everything within the circle's influence, including anything above it in the air, creating an extending pillar of light which freezes all within the circle. Shortly after being frozen, the victim shatters along with the ice. The ice pillar will not shatter if the victim is not caught within it.
- Tsugi no mai, Hakuren (次の舞・白漣, Next Dance, White Ripple): Rukia, calling out the name of the dance, punctures the ground once, creating a large ice circle, similar to the first dance. She punctures the ground in front of her four times in a semi circle. As ice particles begin to flow up from the punctures she made in the ground, she takes a battle stance. The particles, building up at the tip of Sode no Shirayuki, are released as a large, powerful avalanche of cold air. It flash freezes whatever it comes into contact with, encasing it in ice.
- San no mai, Shirafune (参の舞・白刀, Third Dance, White Sword): Rukia calls out the name of the dance, which allows her to gather moisture in the air to the tip of Sode no Shirayuki, creating a blade of ice. This makes it possible to augment the length of the blade. After piercing its target, it continues to freeze any surrounding objects and the immediate area.
- Juhaku (樹白, White Tree): Rukia stabs the ground, which creates a trail of ice in the direction of her intended target. The ice freezes the target from the base up, in a continuing freezing process, as it transforms the target into ice.
- Ice-Rope Connection: If Rukia can't reach her sword, she can create an ice extension to connect her hand to the sword hilt, which allows her to use Sode no Shirayuki's Shikai abilities at a distance.
Boosts: Speed, Stamina

Back Drop

Background:
Approximately 150 years ago, Rukia and her older sister, Hisana, were brought together to Inuzuri, the 78th District of Rukongai, after they died in the Human World. Unable to live there while caring for a child, Hisana abandoned Rukia when she was still a baby. Rukia grew up on her own for a considerable amount of time. One day, Rukia tripped an adult who was chasing Renji Abarai's group of friends, and urged them to follow her to avoid losing the water they had stolen. Rukia joined their group, becoming their spiritual leader, and they lived together as a family.

They all hated Inuzuri and the people there. Rukia exhibited some spiritual power during this time. Ten years after Rukia joined the group, with all of their friends dead, Rukia proposed they become Shinigami and live in Seireitei, noting she had heard it was pretty there. Renji agreed with her. As they were gifted with spiritual powers, they entered the Shin'ō Academy with ease, where they struggled to stand out from those from the noble families. The night before the welcoming ceremony for the new students of the Academy, against Rukia’s advice, Renji slept in a tree. The following morning, he fell out of the tree and landed on a headstone where a startled Izuru Kira had been praying, for which Rukia scolded him.

Two months after entering the Academy, Renji, scolding Rukia for still not fitting in, informed her he was going to the Human World for field training to practice Konsō for the first time. Rukia complained about this being unfair, but Renji retorted that it is about talent, and that he will get stronger. Rukia said she will show him she is the stronger one, but trailed off. One day, while meeting with Byakuya Kuchiki and his entourage, Renji entered the room to tell her he had passed an important exam. Disappointed with the interruption, the nobles, leaving, told Rukia they were eager to hear her answer. After they had left, Renji asked her what they wanted. She told him they wanted to adopt her into the Kuchiki Clan, having her graduate immediately and be assigned to the 13th Division, which Renji congratulated her on. Rukia thanked him and left. Rukia was told Byakuya adopted her into the Kuchiki family due to her similarity to Hisana, whom he had married.

Rukia was admitted to the 13th Division without taking their entrance exam. On her first day in the Division, she is shown into a room by a fellow Shinigami, whom she told to treat her like any other new recruit. After he left, she heard him and others talking about her and the favoritism shown to nobles. Rukia was disappointed it was like that there as well. Lieutenant Kaien Shiba entered the room, introduced himself, and scolded her for her weak reply. Rukia was deeply happy she could have a normal relationship with her superior, rather than being treated as special. That evening, Rukia reported to Byakuya her first day had ended peacefully and she did not attain a Seated Officer position, but Byakuya asked her to leave. Later, Rukia, becoming Kiyone Kotetsu's assistant, went on a mission to the Human World.

During her time in the 13th Division, she became friends with Kaien. One day, seeing she was gloomy, Kaien told her as long as she was in his Division, he would stand by her, even if he died. They were interrupted by the drunk Kiyone and Sentarō Kotsubaki, who tried to encourage her. Kaien mentored Rukia, teaching her how to fight. Their first training location was Mount Koifushi of Hokutan, the 3rd District of West Rukongai, where Kaien taught her about the concept of the heart. He was present when she learned her Shikai's first two "dances".

Rukia greatly admired Kaien's wife, 3rd Seat Miyako Shiba, wanting to be like her someday. When Miyako was killed by a Hollow, Rukia, Kaien, and Ukitake went to its lair. She offered to go first in order to scout out its abilities, but Kaien asked to face the Hollow alone. When its special ability destroyed Kaien's Zanpakutō, Rukia attempted to help, but was stopped by Ukitake. He told her Kaien's fight was one of honor rather than a fight for his life. If she were to help, Kaien's life would be saved, but his honor would be forever damaged. After protesting about this, Rukia reluctantly obeyed his order. However, the Hollow, entering Kaien's body, possessed him.

The Hollow attempted to attack Rukia, but Ukitake, blocking it, sent Rukia away as he fought it. Afraid to fight it, she obeyed, but she came back because she wished to help Kaien and was afraid to face her cowardice in future. As it leaped at her, she noted it was no longer Kaien. Unable to bear seeing him like that, she stabbed Kaien. He thanked Rukia and apologized for dragging her into it. Kaien died in Rukia's arms. Rukia brought the corpse to the Shiba family estate, but was afraid to apologize out of guilt from her role in Kaien's death.

Forty years after her adoption into the Kuchiki Clan, Kiyone and Sentarō informed Rukia she had been assigned to the Human World. Rukia thought this was a transfer order, which Kiyone denied, reminding her of her previous mission to the Human World, which Rukia still failed to remember. Ukitake told her she was being assigned to Karakura Town for one month, which should be easy for her. Rukia thanked him for telling her. Ukitake asked if she had told Byakuya about it, but she stated he would not wish to be bothered with such a minor thing. Ukitake offered to tell him for her, for which Rukia thanked him.

Side Notes: None
RP Sample: Not much was moving in the long halls of the Kuchiki manor, and the only sound was the mild summer breeze that ran through the sakura trees outside. A single light was on in the room of Kuchiki Byakuya, a room that only one person ever had been allowed to enter. Said person was sitting in the middle of the room, looking at the picture of Hisana, the former wife to Byakuya whom had died to an illness. Rukia reached over and lightly picked the frame up, letting her fingers run over her older sister`s face. After Byakuya had told her about Hisana around two years ago, she had felt calm whenever she looked at the picture. Despite the picture on Hisana`s grave, this was the only one remainning. Through Rukia had the urge to take it into her own room, she had let it stay, knowing it would wound Byakuya deeply if it was moved.

"Hey Onee-san...i`m sorry i haven`t come to talk with you for so long...a lot has happend..", she spoke softly to herself, looking into the gentle eyes of her sister, that looked back from the picture. "..I have gotten promoted to the vice captain of the fifth division, and become second-in-command for the kidou corps, its great isen`t it?". The words was spoken with a soft smile, that quickly turned into a sorrowed face. "I`m sure Nii-sama would have been proud...there`s still no trace of him or Ukitake taicho, but i will keep seaching..". Rukia ran a hand through her long black hair, letting her fingers trace over the Kuchiki headpiece, that was tied around her left bangs, for a moment. She let her hand slide down the white scarf as well, it had the soft smell of Byakuya that would`t dissapear no matter what you did. The door behind her went up, and she turned her back to the side, laying her eyes onto Renji.

"..Wanna talk?", he asked in his rare calm and caring tone. "..Sure", the short girl responded, allowing a little smile to come over her face.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kuchiki Rukia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuchiki Rukia   Kuchiki Rukia EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Denied only because we don't know you and thus dont know if you will really rp her appropriately when dealing with original characters. Especially with the current situation in Soul Society on our site. It's also a garunteed tier. It's only Rukia, I know, so it's not like you're asking for a captain or anything, but still.

I'm gonna lock this for now, so when we get to know you through an original character of your own and become a veteran here, if she's still available (most likely she will, canon characters aren't used much if any at all), I'll unlock it for approval and the like. For now, make your own original character, we have character creation help quick linked on the side, and we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down

Kuchiki Rukia
Page 1 of 1