Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished I_vote_lcapRoxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished I_voting_barRoxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished I_vote_lcapRoxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished I_voting_barRoxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Roxas

Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished Empty
PostSubject: Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished   Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Quincy Template

Basic Information

Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished JiVdYsB

Name: The young boy's name is Steiner, which is a german family name. His Father originates from Germany, though he moved to Japan and married a japanese Woman, making the blue-haired to a half-German half-Japanese.

His first name is Roxas and literally means "Earth" (as in the planet earth).
Age: Roxas seems to be about 19-21 years old by his appearance.
True Age: Actually the teal-haired boy is only 17 years old.
Sex: Even though Roxas looks very feminine, you can reckognize that he is a boy.
Personality: [Describe how your character acts and thinks in general. Be descriptive]
Dangerous Stuff
While Roxas likes to live as a normal teenager with no powers at all, simply because he doesn't want to work for anyone but himself, he also enjoys fighting and doing dangerous things. He often goes on hunt for Hollows, his Quincy powers make that possible! Maybe his father does not permit him using his Quincy powers, except in emergency, he still goes around as a kind of "masked Superhero". Pretty two sided, isn't it?

Being the #1
Next to adrenaline-thrills he simply LOVES to be on the top! He likes to be the best in what he does.. and well, when it comes to school he has no problems. He has top grades and that all thanks to the private lessons he had at home. Actually he was supposed to be teached at home.. but as Roxas got contact to the outside he decided to go to a public school.

Sweets
Then you can say that the teal-haired has an "addiction" to sweets. He sometimes eats too much than it's good for him, but thanks to his hollow-hunting and the otherwise healthy food-consumption he doesn't really get fat.

Music
Oh and a TOP factor for the half-german: He literally LOVES the music. Roxas is in a band himself, it's called "Lucifer", which was Steiner's idea. His passion for music already started with 14, when he discovered the genre of "Metal".

Fears/Dislikes:

Bad loser
No matter how much he tries to keep his cool, the Teenager literally HATES to loose. Roxas is a sore loser and he is especially pissed off when someone is better at what he is good at! Often he gets really pissed, but then again it isn't always a bad trait. In fact, it drives him forward to getting better and to never give up, no matter what.

Shinigami
No, Roxas doesn't fear them... he simply hates the Shinigami. Not because of any Quincy-pride or whatever, he just sees them as unjust. They exterminated a whole race just because they were doing, what the Shinigami weren't able to. That's one of the reasons he doesn't work with the coalition, he doesn't want to work together with those, he sees as filthy.

Death of others
Even though the teal-haired boy may not seem as it, but Roxas really cares about the others! The Quincy could never afford to let someone innocent die before his eyes. His will to protect the human race is great enough that he would pay with even his own life to protect. That's what he says is "the purpose of true Quincy". Though it's just the boy's oppinion.

Character Appearance

Height: 1,71 meters
Weight: 62 kilograms
Physical Traits:
Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished X4gSwK4

Lucifer:
Clothing: Varies a lot.
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: His fighting style isn't all to hard to describe. While unmasked, Roxas does hestitate much and tries NOT to use his bow at all, as long as crowd is there. He wants to hide his Quincy-identity, not only to protect his family and himself, but also so the coalition won't find him out all too fast. In that case he will preffer the usage of melee-combat, using either no weapon or the next best object he could use as a "sword" or similar. Mostly he will just seem as a "gifted human", nothing all to special.

Though if he is going as "Lucifer" or if fighting serious anyways, he won't hestitate to go all out and use his bow to the fullest. Either way, the Quincy is pretty skilled in melee combat while his ranged combat does not really lack, however it is not all too strong either. But be it melee or ranged, he relies on tricky methods the most. Strategy as you may call it. Because no matter how much power one carries, there will always be someone who is more powerful.. because even the king of kings would not rely on power alone. Often using various items, excluding Quincy items, to fullfill his goals in a fight and to make his opponents fall one after another.

"We humans are not the strongest.. thus we must overpower this with our intelligence. Looking back at history, humans always used tactics and technology to overpower their very own nature." -Bert Steiner to his son Roxas.

Strengths: [What are your characters strengths in combat?]
Weaknesses: [What are your characters weaknesses in combat?]

Weapons & Abilities

Quincy Bow [What does your bow look like?]
Quincy Powers [What Quincy powers do you possess. Refer to the character information for a list of available quincy abilities]
Quincy Items [What items do you have?]

Back Drop

Background:
Side Notes:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down

Roxas Steiner ~ Rogue Quincy ~ unfinished
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: